What Happened to them?

What Happened to them?
they are shit
how?

They are concentrating on the Champions League this year.

EPL teams don't have the luxury of focusing their resources on just the UCL like La liga and Bundes teams do. Lestah chose the UCL and are focusing on doing well in that which means you can't help but falter in the EPL.

I'm thinking of putting money on them winning the Champions League. With the state of all the big clubs all around Europe recently, I believe that they have a decent chance.

why

Everyone who follows football for more than 3 years, knew that Lestah won't be able to repeat last season.

They will land somwhere in the middle of the table this season.

EPL is actually competitive as there is more talent in the mid and lower table compared to places like Spain or Germany. There are more "tough games" more frequently for the big teams than any other league, so when you also throw in midweek UCL games you're going to trip up somewhere. Teams like Real can put all their effort into Europe because the average quality of the rest of the league is so low in comparison.

Theres also the fact that because of this the EPL is a more prestigious title than the UCL. Other euros leagues are fairly meaningless so the UCL is more prestigious for them.

>Theres also the fact that because of this the EPL is a more prestigious title than the UCL.

Please Britain, dont start with this bullshit again. I dont wanna be the first one who laughs at you.

Anyone who understands football, the basics of statistics and isn't an ameridoop understands why this is the case.

You really think that if the CL was more prestigious than the EPL, Ferguson would have only won in twice?

the EPL is in the same standars as any other european league, just happens the lower teams has more money to spend. Also dont come at me with the "understand football", because southamericans watch twice the football europeans do (southamerican and european leagues). Also in the UCL only plays the top teams of the continent.

Your island should drown

>Watch twice the football Yuros and Brits do
>Still can't comprehend why the EPL is the most prestigious league in the world

Just give up m8.

>mfw moors

Brit pls.... This have been debunked so many times it aint fun anymore. La liga midtable teams are also better than eplel midtable teams get over it. Also, look at la liga table right now, far from a two horses race. Just as the end of la liga this year, a three horse race opposed to all your "big" teams failing, spurs choking and a meme team at the top.

>most prestigious
Your clubs have so much money that it's starting to flow out of their noses and English is the lingua franca of the world right now.

That's literally all that sets the premiership apart from the other European top leagues. And despite all the media hype, the English teams will once again fail to do anything of significance in Europe this season.

The EPL is much more physically intense than other leagues. That's why at the end of the season, a mid-table La Liga team (Sevilla) were able to beat a mid-table EPL team (Liverpool), Sevilla weren't physically exhausted.

neville pls

you play one more cup than the rest, ill give you that. But i don´t think per match is inherently more physically intense than other leagues, it depends on the way they play.

They dont have the player depth right now

In order to play CL and league games you need squad depth, look at halal for instance, they have crazy depth so they can finish top 3 in the league and win the CL quite often

My guess is they're sacrificing league play right now so they can get that sweet sweet knockout stage money so they can buy more players

how? almost every team plays what we call Standfußball. players running 5km average per game and only pass from where they receive the ball. much less movement than in germany and spain.

so much this.

it's the reason why Liverpool dominated with absolute ease in the first half and then faltered, because they were tired.

>mfw when blacks