I just checked all of his accolades and compared them to the other "all-time" quarterbacks in NFL history

I just checked all of his accolades and compared them to the other "all-time" quarterbacks in NFL history.

To me it looks like he is the best by a significant margin too, I really thought it'd be a tougher decision like in the NBA.

He's the fucking goat

Joe Montana never was banned for cheating.

I went to check the other quarterbacks in the running like montana, marino, elway, etc and he was blatantly better than all of them.

What does that even mean in relation to this debate?

>The other quarterbacks in the running

The running for what? Biggest systembabby of all time? If so then yes he wins by a landslide.

He's back

>tfw Brady is going to the HOF and you can't stop him
>tfw you can call him a system babby but he still has 4 rings
>tfw he is going to be known as one of the best all-time no matter how much you slander him
>tfw he fucks his 10/10 wife everynight while you Jack off to hentai in your basement
Stay mad Cred Forums.

>He is going to be known as one of the best all-time

No he's not. He's been exposed and is already irrelevant to anyone who isn't a media shill/ actually knows football.

>Fucks his 10/10 wife every night

I doubt he can hit the walls of that BBC-stretched pussy

Pretty sure all the Pats haters got exposed after deflategate, the only people who still hate Tom Brady are basement dwelling bitter manchildren.

Have you taken into account how much more passer-friendly the league is now than ever before?

>Hate

Nah m8 just bored of pats customers spamming their average QB like he's relevant to any discussion about "good" players.

>le basement meme namecalling "person"

Lel this bitch assed ni66a ain't got shit to say

Nah it was Jerry Rice, the guy who help gave him 2 of his rings :^)

yeah brady is elite AF. fun to watch him

i have him third behind montana and peyton

>Brady not making HoF
Regardless of what happens, he's making the HoF. Him and Manning were the face of this generation of football and you cannot deny that. I absolutely despise manning but I'm not going to try and pull some shit saying he's not going to make HoF due to some HGH allegations or some shit.

I mean for fuck sakes, Barry Bonds is probably going to end up in the HoF in baseball soon and that's a face of a generation of baseball that seriously cheated.

bonds wont get into the hall because the baseball hall of fame actually has standards

Good pasta

This. It's no coincidence that every new quarterback sets some new all-time rookie records.

you share a world with "people" who dont regard brady as an all time great.

>10/10

>To me it looks like he is the best by a significant margin too

In what way, specifically?

Manning, Favre, Brees and Marino have more passing yards. Manning and Favre have 13,000 more.

Rodgers, Young and Manning all have better career passer ratings. Fuck,even Romo and Wilson have better career passer ratings.

He isnt even top 10 in completion percentage.

Rodgers has a better interception percentage too.

So i'm wondering what "accolades" and "comparisons" you made, other than super bowl rings.

>average
holy shit, the amount of mental gymnastics these statements require is unbelievable. You really are this fucking mad. Pretty pathetic youre so insecure you cant even appreciate greatness and I'm not even a pats fan. If hes a system baby, explain how after almost 2 decades no one can replicate the system? Is it perhaps......[spoiler] Brady is the system [spoiler] Stay mad, stay cucked Nigel.

Joe Montana threw to a GOAT WR who went Super GOAT using illegal stickum. He won fewer conference titles, beat weaker teams, and got to play in the objectively easier pre-cap era (and don't push some BS that the cap didn't matter, or Elway wouldn't have cheated to win his Owls by violating cap rules). Montana did things then that are against the rules now, and everything Brady allegedly did was legal when Montana played. Brady is GOAT and there's nothing oldfags can do about it.

Reminder that Peyton Manning isn't even that good.

Joe Montana only won because of Bill Walsh's system. That's the only reason why he has 4 superbowls, clearly a system qb.

Only things that matter are post season appearances and post season stats. In both metrics he's far and away the best.

>not even top 30 in playoff completion %
>not even top 30 in playoff INT%, literally tied with Jay Cutler
>not even top 10 in playoff passer rating, worse than Flacco and Eli
>not even top 10 in playoff passes completed per game
>worse postseason win% than Eli

Oh yeah, how GOAT, even by your retarded limitations on what youre willing to consider

Nobody has that many teams cycle around him while continuing to rape the afc. He us 4 or 5 close games short of 7 rings and total dominance. He is a GOAT and a great underdog story. People hate him now but when he retires he's gonna be a legend.

>>not even top 10 in playoff passer rating, worse than Flacco and Eli
>>not even top 10 in playoff passes completed per game

quality bait

Easier to have better numbers when you've played 1/3 as many games.

>22-9
>22-9
>22-9 10-5 8-3
That's more wins than both combined
>too efficient lmao
>le misses the playoffs every other year man

6 owl appearances, 4 wins. No one will ever see 6+ owls in their career.

>Joe Montana is a system babby
>Tom Brady isn't a system babby

it's unreal how Pats fans can say this with a straight face.

>behind peyton
all credibility lost

regular season garbage time padders
The only thing that matters is the post season when you are up against the best teams and all the pressure is on, every play.

When you think about how Brady could literally have been the Michael Jordan of the NFL with 6-0 record along with the 19-0 season if he had won those two games, I mean holy fuck, that's legendary, but unfortunately it didn't go that way. But it's not like it was his fault he lost those two games, both times he scored late in the game and presumably won it all assuming the defense doesn't choke the lead away, both times the defense choked the lead away.

I always say that the two superbowl losses should affect Bill Belichicks legacy more than Toms, since Bill is the defensive guru.

>clutch.
>brady kicked those two FGs to win
>Brady made the GW int when the eagles were driving
>Brady made the GW int on the 1 yard line.

no MJ didn't have to cheat to be good. MJ didn't have to tamper with the ball to win. MJ was just that dominate and would enforce his will upon other teams.

>the kicker threw those clutches drive to get to fg range

Are you actually this slow?

Brady is literally 4-5 plays away from being 0-6 in superbowls and we wouldn't be having this convo right now.

Without looking, can you tell me how many FGs the kicker missed in each of those games? And if you're taking away Brady's Seattle Owl for the goal line INT then you have to give him the two against the Giants because they benefitted from freak plays.

It a team effort in a team based sport, you faglord.

Are you going to tell it doesn't matter if brady had not went to fg range?

Are you also forgetting that he made one of the best comeback two years ago in the super bowl?

Are we going to forget about that just because butler get the int

It wasn't bait, it's literally true

>muh wins, muh "appearances," muh rings
Interesting that you are only capable of focusing on stats that rely in part on having a defense. I guess when you throw as many INTs as Cutler in the playoffs that you would need to ignore offense (the thing a quarterback does).

I wonder if defensive performance correlates with anything the QB does, like keeping the offense on the field, for example. If you were a defensive player, would you rather have your rest between drives determined by Brady or Cutler?

>Team sport
>Entire thread is about OMG BRADY IS THE GREATEST QB OF ALL TIME BECAUSE OF A TEAM ACHIEVEMENT.

>Brady didn't have Moss
>Brady didn't have Welker
>Brady didn't have Gronk

Stop being a fucking faggot. Find me another qb that put up that effort in order for his team to have a winning lead in just 2 quarter in the super bowl.

Go on, i will wait.

>beat weaker teams,

opinion fucking discarded.

I don't get why americans here hate Brady so much. Not even LeBron or Messi get so much hate

>having losses in the SB, still trying to say he's the GOAT
Hey Jerry get a load of this guy

>brady didnt do this
What are you bitching about? Brady didnt need to get a fucking td in those superbowls, there was no point.

He done his job, which was to get into field goal range in the final minutes of those super bowl.

INB4
>but but but but but he didnt threw a game winning td therefore he not great :^)))))

>implying Brady wouldn't have a Carson Palmer like career if it wasn't for Belichick

It would have been more like Eli. Instead of being carried to 4 owls by the defense it would have been 2.

He would've succeeded no matter where he went. He might not have surpassed Montana with another HC, but he would definitely be past that fraud Peyton no matter what and at least in the top 5 all time.

Dude was one of the clutches college quarterbacks ever. As a Michigan fan I had no idea how the hell he got overlooked so badly in the draft

Neither Eli or Brady were carried to their owls. They both are multiple time supebowl MVPs. If you want to talk about getting carried by run game/defense let's talk about Peyton manning. He should have zero Super Bowl mvps.

Well lets see...
>Montana needed a TD to win. Proceeded to do that.
>Brady Needed a TD twice against the lesser Manning Brother and failed.

No he wouldn't have. Brady gets drafted by the Browns in 2000 and he would've been out of the NFL by 2002 and no one would know who he is.

You sound like you are quite butthurt about a superior QB. Not surprising you have retarded statements as you have only been watching football for 8 months.

Defensive performance is still, at best, an indirect QB stat, compared to direct stats like completion percentage and passer rating. If you have to rely solely on indirect stats that alone is proof he isn't the GOAT.

Brady has 4 owls same as Montana "stickum rice and pre salary cap era" babby. His 4 owls are worth more than montaners

Brady would have been the goat no matter where he ended up

But he got the td, all the defense had to do was hold them off for one final drive to secure it and couldn't quite do it. In their defense, it took a couple deep miracle wtf catches. but that cant be put on Brady. when they needed a score late, he gave it to them.

you keep telling yourself that. BB has made Brady and without BB Brady wouldn't even be half the QB he is.

>needed a td to win
Wow, because brady did just done that two years ago

>but it doesnt counts because his defensive help him

whatever helps you sleep at night buddy.
Don't worry, I'm sure your team will win in someday.
Hang in there

Bellichick is a defensive coach you retarded. If anything Charlie Weiss helped develop Brady into the qb he is today. Which is still false since he won the owl his very first year as starter

You nignogs have 15 seconds to find a based qb like tom brady that actually made Cred Forums possible because he lost.

OH WAIT

Y O U
C
A
N
T

>Brady did just done that
put the bottle down and go to bed now, you're embarrassing yourself

So when he loses it's his fault but when he wins it's bellichicks?

Really makes you think considering the shitty game plan he had going into 42. As well as passing up on that field goal becaus of his cockiness

When we get our fifth ring, i will ;)

Thats some chicken or the egg kind of shit. The fact is that Brady is the one playing the games and when BB was the coach in Cleveland they were awful. While he certainly deserves the credit for taking the patriots where theyve gone, Brady without a doubt deserves praise as probably the greatest football player of all time too. That many records and that many superbowls is more than just a coach or a qb, its a combination of them both being the best ever at what they do.

U wot?

This, either without the other would have won a max of 2 superbowls.

"""""""""""cheat"""""""""