Fantasy Football General /ffg/

Brady/Gronk fantasy owner party thread

Post league size, PPR/standard, etc when asking for advice

8 man 0.5 PPR everything else normal

Should I start Eli(vs GB) or Dalton(vs Dal)?

Red Rocket

Should I just trade away DeAngelo now that leveon is back?

My WR are fine with crabtree and OBJ.

My other RB is forte but I need another decent RB2 or possible flex. What would be a fair trade for D. Williams?

Ain't nobody gonna trade for deangelo

Bell owner in my league gave me Rashad Jennings for him.
Time to sell Deangelo is long gone. Nobody's going to buy him unless they're a total doofus.
Ride the ginger gungslinger

10 man standard league.

Luck or Matty Ice?

Matthew is flaming.

Winston vs Carolina, Flacco vs Washington or should I look at FA?

Yea but they are playing denver

Would go with Luck. Denver has a habit of ruining even elite QBs

>Yea but there are playing Carolina

Carolina is trash.

Pissed i drafted their d

12 team standard. Streaming QBs looking to pick up either Flaccid or Fitzmagic this week because options are really limited on the waiver wire. This team put up 42 points last week lads how do we fix this shit? Do I blow it up?

Matty Ice is the hot hand but is playing IN Denver which is probably the one place I wouldn't start him. For this reason I'd go with Luck with the better matchup.

Dalton has a better matchup and because its the regular season isn't retarded.

Post available QBs?

As you can see options are limited.

>negative 15 American Fantasy Football points
Brutal senpai

Of those two I like Flacco more with a higher floor but idk your FA options.

Mine are pretty much the same except Prescott and Tyrod instead of Fitz and Flacco

I think Prescott has a higher floor but the Bills are an enigma right now, I don't know whats going on with their offense. Both of those QBs are in run-first offenses though so there has to be better options out there.

>told user in the previous thread to start Fuller every week
>just realised he's going up against Vikes D next week

Eli. Green Bay passs defense is suspect.

Which two WRs have the best upside in general?
Dontrelle Inman
Steven Smith Sr.
Quincy Enuwa

12 man PPR

That's kind of what I was thinking. I'm not willing to touch anyone on the Bills unless someone wants to deal me McCoy and Dallas plays the Bengals so they might be in for a rough day. Siemian is also available and I would snap him up if I was sure he was able to play but sadly that isn't the case

Any reason why you rate Pickspatrick over Bradford at home (even with the Texans matchup)?

Czech'ed. I really like Enuwa especially if Decker is limited. Inman is a lottery ticket, Smith Sr is probably the safest choice.

I feel ya, I have Watkins in one of my leagues RIP. Siemian should be able to play next week too but after this week I don't know if I like him this coming week. His injury is a pain management one and that is one sack from the bench.

Honestly I'm torn on this one because with the way Fitzpatrick has been shitting the bed lately. Bradford has an elite defense behind him so they could go up a score or two and then stall it out with their D.

Even Hoyer could be a worthy pickup here when matched against a soft Colts defense

Inman is too inconsistent so far but is going to have opportunity because someone has to catch the ball right?

Smith still has something left but I think he's too fragile to keep it up. Even when had that 1000 yard season in 2014 he started off really hot and flamed out around week 8 and that was before his devastating injury

I like Enuwa the most of the 3. He's a TE/WR hybrid that makes for a matchup nightmare and someone has to slide in for Decker. Its just a question of if whoever is playing QB can get him the ball

Time to dump Spencer Ware?

Need WR advice. Lost Watkins and Coleman to injury. Pick 1 of: torrey smith, John brown, Vincent Jackson or pierre garcon. Leaning brown.

>Opponent has three players and his defense on a bye week
>only has a replacement for two of them

>Brady/Gronk connection is back on for my team

Set my lineup Cred Forums

I'd go with Brown

Standard 10 league here. Who would you drop on my team besides Sharpe? He's definitely gone. I also need to go for two or more of the following:

Kenneth Dixon
Sammie Coates
Kenneth Dixon
Robert Woods
Anquan Boldin
Quincy Enunwa

Thanks guys!

Lacy instead of Crowell because >Giants defense

The Fuller/Pryor decision is a crapshoot

I'm scared of the NE defense for sure. I have lost all faith in Lacy for obvious reasons. I have a hard time looking at Crowell's production thus far an benching him. He has also averaged like 2 catches for 15 yards per game.

Is it time to sell high on Crowell? Someone proposed Edelman, and since Brady is back im guessing this might actually be good but idk

looks like terrance west is the lad to grab
>tfw 9/10 waiver pick

Alrighty /ffg/ which of these irrelevant fucks is going to go off while Kelce is on bye? Standard scoring

I'm currently 3-1 so Ertz will likely be off the table unfortunately

>3rd highest score this week in a Cred Forums league
>up against this

Battle of the weebs

>Not doing FA auction

How pleb. It sucks you get punished for making irrelevant but proactive movies like switching kickers of back up defenses

I can't blame you for not wanting to bench that Crowell production, but Lacy's bound to get in the end zone eventually. And it's never gonna be more likely than against than the Gints.

It's probably gonna be a similar outcome in points because >Browns and McCarthyball though. Hope you make the right choice lad

I'd go with Flacco or Hoyer tbqh

Should I sell low on Amari Cooper and Alshon Jeffrey or hold the course?

Who's getting the advantage, and by how much?

Crowell + Cobb Steve Smith + Beasley

Crowell has had games of 12, 18, 15, and 16 rush attempts. He is getting his touches and is a top performer based on usage alone.

see .

Guy wants to give me Latavius Murray for Matt Jones. 10 team standard, Jones is my rb3 right now with Martin and Rawls hurt. Should I take it?

>everyone saying bench your players when they play Denver
>bench your stars if they DEnver
>don't start em if they're playing Denver

>have Matty Ice
>before sunday "better trade him, his schedule is gonna get real"
>scores me 61 points(wouldve been closer to 70...but pick sixes count agaisnt a QB in my lg)

Man fuck that I'm def starting Matty Ice, I aint scared of no dst!

Drop Arizona defense for Philly?

Yes, as they have proven to be unable to take advantage of what should have been a weak conference and a relatively weak schedule

I have A. Cooper und maybe Crabtree soon, which one should I play against the Chargers?
Cooper was pretty diappointing till now

No PPR standard league

How does my team look?

Should I cancel that trade?
Would I win if he accepted?

Crabtree...he has a higher floor

Kenneth Dixon or Terrance West?

>have Carson Palmer and Cam
>both concussed
>best waiver pickup for QB is Matt Ryan by far
>he's playing Denver this week

forsett lost his job my dude

>drafting carson and cam

>tfw 1-3

Fucking help.

what

Don't be scared homie. I'm starting Matty Ice, with no hesitation!

>forsett lost his job my dude

yes, so which one is going to be the better back? I have no idea.

8 man standard pick 2
Forte, j.Howard or Cromwell? This week. I want Cromwell but I'm afraid of the pats

>tfw all Eli had to do was complete one more pass and I'd lose

Thanks for being shit and thanks for the win

Crowell, damn auto correct

You in my league negro

Is Carolina trash because Matt Ryan smoked them?

Will Denver D be "overrated" next week?

No worries son, I'm not that stupid

Being offered DeMarco Murray and Randall Cobb or Stefon Diggs (my choice of the two) for ODB and Tevin Coleman

(This is a 3 WR, 2 RB, 0 Flex league)

Do I take it with ODB floundering hard this year? My current RB crop (excluding Coleman) is Matt Forte, Jordan Howard, Devonte Freeman, and Rashard Jennings.

I have Jordy Nelson, Willie Snead, and Doug Baldwin as WRs already

Tough decision as I do not trust my RBs with their tough schedules

Do it unless you have week 13 playoffs. Murray is on bye week 13.

Week 14 playoffs

>implying he wont be injured by then

Non PPR

At this point in the season, is it a better option for me to keep Mike Wallace in hopes of touchdowns? I can trade 1 to 1 for Steve Smith, I'm leaning towards smith atm.

I would take DeMarco and Diggs and not look back.

DeMarco looks like he will be a top 5 RB by the end of the year if he stays healthy, but at this point I don't know if OBJ will be a top 5 WR.

ha, im trying to trade wallace for smith at the moment

they're going to split points and who gets the TDs is a fucking toss up

>fantasy football
>you don't even win anything
cucks

Should I start T.Y. Hilton, John Brown or Alshon Jeffery this week on 1/2 ppr?

Matt Forte for Kelvin Benjamin
.5 PPR thoughts?

Pls

I would take it if it were me, looks like Forte is starting to show his age. And with Fitz playing like a pile of dog shit, the Jets offense is going nowhere

> someone in this thread told me to drop Christine Michael two weeks ago because "Rawls was healthy and having Michael on the bench is a wasted slot"
> mfw I (and a few others) laughed at him and called him an idiot

There's a lesson for you fellow Cred Forumsartans, the advice given here is anonymous. It may be good advice sometimes, but you could also have complete idiots that know nothing about FFB giving you advice. To the user who vehemently supported dropping Michael, I will post this in every fantasy thread for the rest of the season. If you are reading this you are terrible at FFB and should never give advice again. I hope you have lost the previous two games in your favorite league and continue to lose every game for the rest of the season.