So do we all agree the Giants are out of the discussion now and this division is solidly between the Cowboys and Eagles?

So do we all agree the Giants are out of the discussion now and this division is solidly between the Cowboys and Eagles?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/31051589/?client=safari
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2yK2PAye0
youtu.be/ouqgzVEy9sQ
youtu.be/KWqPJO2HmkA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No because the Cowshits go 7-9 and Eagles win the division easy.

Everybody who watches football knows this. Eagles are cruising to the NFC East championship.

>Cowfags

We're going to crush Romo's spine in week 8 and then we'll ruin Prescott too. Their dogshit defense will be lucky to hold Wentz under 40.

Cowboys are getting better every week and getting people back from injury. The Eagles peaked early.

Beat a real team, fuckboy.

The 49ers and Bears aren't shit.

We're coming for that ass week 8 and there's nothing you can do about it. Better hope Homo can take the beating. Better hope your "defense" can take the beating too, we're dropping 40 on you fucks.

If the Eagles keep playing this way, they will run the division and it wouln't even be funny. Vikings v Eagles for the title.

You left out the part where Jerry literally kneecaps the team week 8 by putting an injury prone cripple in at QB

>mfw Eagles go 13-3 and the Cowgirls finish 6-10 after we end Homo's career

Can't wait to see Dez Ballerina Bryant crying on the sidelines after we shut his bitch ass down.

We're coming for that ass.

"muh Super Bowls I wasn't around to see!"

The Cowgirl's favorite default argument. Doesn't mean shit when you were in diapers, kid. Fucking butthurt.

I strongly doubt they'll start Romo vs the Eagles for his first game back. They play the Browns right after that game, so they'll likely start him there.

Biggest problem with the Cowboys defense right now is lack of a pass rush, which could be remedied with the return of DLaw from suspension next week.

>"muh super bowls"

Leave it to a shitbird fan to try and trivialize superbowl victories, I would do if I had 0 rings.

Enjoy your meaningless regular season victories, it's all your pathetic franchise has!

>"DLaw"

Aww, baby thinks one guy is going to fix the defense. That's cute. Yeah, Fletcher Cox would rip his arm off.
You actually drafted a running back instead of Jalen Ramsey, wow, Jerry really is getting senile. Gonna be good when we hold girly Zeke to 30 yards. Can't wait for the crying.

We actually have 3 rings, retard.

>implying the Washington Redacteds aren't gonna troll the fuck out of the division

>Haters get triggered when we post Cowboys championships
>Haters also shit on a great QB like Romo citing that only championships matter

Pick one fucksticks.

>the shitbirds are so irrelevant they have to go back to a time before the superbowl existed to to justify their pathetic franchise

He actually called Romo a great quarterback! That's fucking hilarious!

Try winning more than a couple wild card games in ten years, shitass.

The defense isn't terrible. Our secondary has been great, especially Morris Claiborne, and once Scandrick comes back, we won't have to put Carr's worthless ass on the field anymore.

>this delusion

Well one thing is for certain, he is part of a great franchise. Why doesn't your pathetic team try winning at least one superbowl. Even the Bucs have for christs sake. Your franchise is a bigger failure than the fucking Bucs.

This triggers the Cowturd fan.

Fucking stupid ass redneck. Don't you have some Budweiser to drink and children to beat?

Remember this?

He never caught it. It doesn't matter how much you cry about it. He did not catch it. You would have been BTFO by the Memehawks in the NFC Championship anyway, faggots.

>mfw a retarded Cowboys fan tried to talk shit near me

>Haters bringing up the past again while getting mad at CowGods fans for bringing up past championships

When will the haters ever learn?

The state of Pennsylvania and the city of Philadelphia are better than Texass and Dallass, just like the Eagles are better than the Cowfags.

Eat shit, hick retards.

He didn't catch it.

The Cowboys will not win another Super Bowl. Ever.

Leave everything to me.

>The best represetation of Philly residents is "It's always sunny in Philedelphia" which accurately shows them as the garbage people they are

>The best representation of Dallas residents is "King of the Hill" which is about a God-fearing responsible individual like Hank Hill

BTFO

>fearing a fictional being made up by corrupt cults thousands of years ago

Delighted to see I'm not the only cultured intelligent gentleman on this philistine imageboard.

I tip my hat to you my good sir.

Pats fan here, your teams are both shit, Tom Brady is getting his 5th this year have fun sucking dicks.

God damn, Philthyfags got absolutely and unequivocally devastated in this thread.

Not as devastated as this cokehead.

Stupid texan, pay attention and learn how to read.

>Post one of the many examples of Philthy fans being degenerates
>...as a rebuttal to the argument that Philthy fans are degenerates

We honestly don't even need to be itt. Philthyfags BTFO of themselves without help.

lol no one cares about what you think dumbass

only retards choose to live in texass

Hey, didn't that guy win 3 Super Bowls?

The standard of living for the Average DFW resident is about 50x higher than that of the average philly resident. That's not even meming. Philly is a shit hole.

There they go again clinging onto Super Bowls that happened more than twenty years ago so they can feel like they were part of something.

Your team is garbage, has been garbage, and will be garbage until the NFL folds.

I can definitely see the Cowniggers being the new Browns and being the laughingstock of the NFL. More than they already are, anyway.

literally nobody likes texans faggot

fat stupid gun shooting republican idiots

Come on, this is the NFCE we're talking about here. All four teams still can pull off a division win and get knocked out in the wild card or divisional rounds.

Philly fan here. Stop saying we can't banter!

See look how we destroyed this robot which hitchhiked halfway across the world without problem until getting destroyed in Philly.

google.com/amp/amp.usatoday.com/story/31051589/?client=safari

That's banter... right guys? Please, I desperately need acknowledgement or else my urge to vomit on children grows uncontrollably.

>can definitely see the Cowniggers being the new Browns and being the laughingstock of the NFL. More than they already are, anyway.

Eagles are Browns tier. That's not a joke or bitterness either.

Reply to this post if your team has won a superbowl

Bonus points if your team has won a playoff game in the last 5 years

Redskins fan checking in, can't take the bonus points though

>Ingles have neither
kek

You forgot to tip your fedora

h-hey guys, don't forget about me!

Don't worry Eagles I brought something to make you feel better, you know, so you can see what it's like.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_2yK2PAye0

>The Eagles literally unironically actually factually installed a courtroom and prison in their stadium because of how shitty their fans are

Lmao

youtu.be/ouqgzVEy9sQ

This L I T E R A L L Y happened

>almost 10 years ago.

Damn, that really was like a Super Bowl for you guys, huh?

youtu.be/KWqPJO2HmkA

>Jerry World

We're still not out of the running r-right?

>Dallas fans debating rationally, citing statistics and facts, and analyzing game film throughout this entire thread
>Meanwhile mentally retarded Sheagles fans posting YouTube videos of some random victory they had like decades ago that they probably still jack off to on a daily basis

Why can't philthy fans just grow up?

>Cuckboys
>good
Lel

who?

Is NFC (L)East the best division for banter?

>cowniggers so irrelevant they had to go back 2 decades in orser to feel good about themselves

Lmaoing at your 7-7 life

Why hasn't your team won a playoff game in the last 5 years?

Because we are going win one this year.

Enjoy missing the playoffs again

I don't really give a shit. However I definitely rather see the Eagles win since the Giants are fucked. Nobody wants to see Mexico's team do well.

I love how people almost always talk about only 3/4 teams when discussing the NFCE

Yeah, and no other division really even comes close. People will tell you it's due to history, rivalries, championships, etc... but really, it's mainly because it contains 3/4 of the biggest trash talking cities in the US sports (New York, Dallas, Philly).

>NFC East team everyone expected to be a bottom dweller wins the division every year
Do you guys not watch football?
This year it's the Eagles.

>NFL championships didn't matter till
>muh superbowl

You enjoy that 8-8 season senpai.

There are only three, brah. Iggles, cowbabby, and ganst.

Last year never happened though

Redskins are like the unwanted Down Syndrome brother that your dad locks in the cellar

Cowboys were also thoroughly expected to be a bottom feeder after Romo went down.

They at least have championships unlike the rotting trash fire of incompetency known as the Eagles.

If anybody should be kicked out, it's the philth.

>implying pre-21st century championships count
If anyone on Cred Forums was even old enough to remember the Redskins superbowl wins they're a sad old fuck

>it doesn't counts because i say so
Kys

If anybody on Cred Forums was even old enough to remember an Eagles Super Bowl win, they're probably high on angel dust like a typical Philadelphia resident.

>mfw I live in a cushy South Jersey suburb that's 10x nicer than the backwater shithole known as Dallas-Fort Worth

and yet you still refuse to leave your parents basement

>it's a two equally retarded fan bases arguing over who is a bigger retard thread

No need to project, Dale. I watch the Eagles buttfuck the Cowboys from my very own house.

Go to bed, Kirk

>this Redskins fan holding back tears

pics or it didn't happen

Post city-data