/180/: UNIBET WORLD GRAND PRIX DAY 3

Night three of the World Grand Prix sees the last 16 begin, and with 5 seeds already out of Dublin's double-in darting delirium, it's shaping up to be as unpredictable as last year's contest.

Opening the session are Machine dismantler Terry Jenkins and young Dutchman Benito van de Pas. The Bull rolled back the years to defeat Wadey after being walloped in the first set, and will be hoping to do the same against his junior opponent who easily beat angry Welsh roidlet Gerwyn Price in round 1.

Following that is a quick encounter between Belgian chipmunk Kim Huybrechts and Thorn clipper Stephen Bunting. The former BDO world champion produced a great fightback to remove the reigning champion while Kimmy did the same against the now-demolished branch of Wickes known as "Ian White".

An Anderson derby is next with World Champion Gary playing Aussie rising star Kyle. Although the Abbo got the better of Gando in a Players Championship event just before this tournament started, a repeat of his performance against Cristo Reyes will surely see him knocked out by Scot who only allowed one-eyed jobber Jamie Caven 1 leg in his last 32 game.

Then, the big match of the evening as two lazy bastards collide in Adrian Lewis and Raymond van Barneveld. This clash will always be one of two things: amazing or atrocious. With neither man having qualified for the European Championship at the end of the month, a quarter-final place in the WGP is more important than ever for these two, who have been terrible on this stage in recent years.

Coverage from the Citywest Hotel begins at 19:00 UK time on Sky Sports 1.

>Tonight's matches (best of 5 sets; first to 3 legs in a set)
Terry "Oh bullocks" Jenkins v Benito van de Pas "the Dutchie on the left hand side"
Kim "Husband of Dana" Huybrechts v BUNT MAN
Gary "Big Game Counter" Anderson v Kyle "Conehead" Anderson
Snackpot v Barney

>Day 2 round-up
pdc.tv/news/article/8mv8bf1zp6tn1ley7w0es1ct2/title/unibet-world-grand-prix-day-two

Other urls found in this thread:

thesun.co.uk/news/1881660/divorce-judge-tells-darts-legend-phil-taylor-at-least-his-wife-cant-take-his-nickname-as-he-awards-her-a-huge-chunk-of-his-3-4m-fortune/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who /west/ here?

That was fucking brilliant.

>tfw I missed TaylorLosesLOL

Was a really weird one this time.

West just had his number from the second set onwards. Taylor's finishing was awful too.

Interesting to see how Taylor's form fluctuates so hard.

Any word or statement from taylor?

He'll be blaming
>MUH DIVORCE
again after this: thesun.co.uk/news/1881660/divorce-judge-tells-darts-legend-phil-taylor-at-least-his-wife-cant-take-his-nickname-as-he-awards-her-a-huge-chunk-of-his-3-4m-fortune/

And we're on now.

Steve West definitely looks like the sort of person who regularly commits benefit fraud.

Fucking hell, the way the draw has panned out, MVG should saunter to the final without getting out of first gear

Guys, call me nuts but I place my money on a victory of the kettle guy. This year is his year.

>plays Jammy Todger next
>then plays either Chuck or Shitlock
>then one of Dolan/Chizzy/West/Gurney

It will be an absolute embarrassment if he fails to make Saturday.

>Shit crowds
>Even SHITTER walkout music
The potato niggers need to be excluded from darts.

This needs moving to the 3Arena in Dublin itself.

The Citywest is fucking miles away from the city centre.

inb4 Jenkins gets to the final and gets assaulted by Autism

>implying it isn't finally Jenks' year

>the names west, jim west
What did he mean by this?

>I'm 54!
Jenkins now using the Taylor age excuse, apparently.

Jenkins rather be mooching round car boot sales than chucking darts.

>up next on Bargain Hunt: Terry and Andy attempt to buy the Lakeside trophy for £15

>in the pub chucking a few darts.

>big ben smacks your girls ass
>what do you do.

DAT 101

Tell him he bombed at Lakeside

DAT BULL 90

>JONKS

>Jennocks

Benito on the fucking rampage now.

Van Gerwen-esque.

>Terry Jenkins

>NEED BIG 20
>PULL IT THAT FAR INTO 5
JESUS CHRIST

where are the streams 180 lads

IT'S TIME

WHO /BUNT MAN/ HERE

Terry is a fucking idiot and should be ashamed of himself

>implying it isn't Gurneys year

pikey cunts.

With an ending like that, no wonder he's mentioned retiring.

Gave up a leg early and then whatever the fuck that was at the end.

DANA SIGHTED

Bunty still muching away on the last of his donner as he walks on.

FUTURE GOAT

Kimmy using the cunt identifier of ear plugs now.

>Needing ear plugs to block out Bunts laboured breathing

He's a pizza man, m8

>Dana will never throw darts at your ballsack

y even live /180/

W L A D
E
W L A D

I can't stand that little Belgian doughboy

Not home atm how did bandito do? No time to read whole thread thanks

>Kimmy isn't on MVG's side of the draw this year
Damnit. I wanted to see him die again.

>huybrechts cant drink properly

Mong

>spilling water on your shirt

YOU DONT DESERVE HER

Wolfie pleasework your voodoo magic on Kim.

Beat Jenkins 3-1. Jenkins imploded in the third set after he pulled a shot at tops into D1.

Lakeside is the home of darts