What the fuck is a "brown"

What the fuck is a "brown"

Well whatever it is, apparently it's orange

Goddamn it Ohio get you're shit together.

Paul Brown, then man who started up there franchise and led them to three NFL Championships.

You couldn't have picked a more ugly color name to become a team nickname. Any other color would be better. The Reds. The Greens. The Blacks. The Purples. Even the Yellows would be better than the Browns. I feel sorry for any player who gets drafted into the Browns organization, because they're going to be doomed to underperform in the shit show of a professional team that gets thrown around them and because they have to represent a team literally called "the Browns."

Shit is brown. Earwax is brown. Dirt is brown. Coffee is brown. All the ugly things in the world is brown. The only good we've gotten out of the color brown is that chocolate and barbecue sauce are brown. Literally every other thing (save for animals) that's brown, looks like shit and has a shitty reputation attached to it.

I would say "Fuck the Browns," but I feel bad because i don't want them to get fucked. I want them to turn around. It is painful seeing Browns fans. Being born into a Cleveland Browns family is like being a manlet or having cancer, I pity people born into such futility.

That's cool I guess. But they still could have come up with a better team name than the color of poop

>mfw browns fans are literally manlet-tier

they were the Cleveland Bulldogs at one point weren't they?

Someone should shop Ravens gear onto the Pepes and Browns gear onto Wojack.

>it's an eponym
what an egotistical faggot

No, you're thinking of the Canton Bulldogs. They were one of the best teams in the early NFL days. The Browns were formed in the AAFC, and won the championship every year in the league's short lived existence. A few teams from that league, the Browns, the 49ers, and the old Baltimore Colts (who would later fold/merge with another team iirc) joined the NFL in 1949.

>The Blacks
>The Cleveland Blacks
think about what you're saying

except you are wrong

>britbong trying to school an American about NFL history

I'll admit I've never heard of the Cleveland Bulldogs before, but it's logical to assume the Canton Bulldogs moved to Cleveland from that image. The Cleveland Browns were formed in 1946 in the AAFC

A nigger

what about the Cleveland Rams from 45 are they the same team as the the browns from the 50's just re-branded?, or did the teams just move around a lot more back then?

I admit my NFL knowledge is pretty hazy pre-2007 as that's when I started watching

It's what your mom keeps finding on your tighty whiteys.

Ween is brown.

Think the Brownies can afford to hire Les Miles now that hes out of a job for offensive coordinator or something? They seem to have pretty good weapons minus the QB situation, which could honestly be worse all things considered

blame the fanbase

The team was sold all those years ago and they refused to change the name when they brought it back

The Cleveland Rams did relocate to Los Angeles and become the Los Angeles Rams in 1949, however, the Rams and the NFL recognize the Cleveland Rams as a separate franchise from the LA/STL/LA Rams. I don't know why that is, but it is

>A brownie/brounie or urisk (Lowland Scots) or brùnaidh, ùruisg, or gruagach (Scottish Gaelic) is a legendary creature popular in folklore around Scotland and England (especially the north, though more commonly hobs have this role). It is the Scottish and Northern English counterpart of the Scandinavian tomte, the Slavic domovoi and the German Heinzelmännchen.

>Brownies are said to inhabit houses and aid in tasks around the house. However, they do not like to be seen and will only work at night, traditionally in exchange for small gifts of food. Among food, they especially enjoy porridge and honey. They usually abandon the house if their gifts are called payments, or if the owners of the house misuse them. Brownies make their homes in an unused part of the house, often in attics and holes in walls.

This is entry-level sports knowledge.

I think he goes to Texas when Strong is fired

What's happens if you kill one?

Ask any team in the AFC North

samefag but also not even funny

I think Goodell hires a task force to have an investigation about the possibility of taking away one good boy point.

>Brown
>Turds are brown
>Team is a turd

Pottery general?