Prove that you are not a bandwagoner

Prove that you are not a bandwagoner.

I have been supporting City since 2008, I am not a bandwagoner.

Meant to post this.

I've been a jest fan since madden 03. I picked a team to play against my dad (who played as the Cowboys) and I picked the jets. So that's how i became a jest fan

I'm a /lifelong/ lesterlad since January

I liked the Packers unis and liked watching Brett Favre play a kid so I'd always play as them in NFL 2k5 and madden and I have a Favre jersey from 2007

I moved to the American state of Minnesota at the age of 3 and have been a fan of the Vikings for 22 years.

Basically me a long time ago with the B ears, been a Bears fan ever since

I've been a tottenham fan since 06, my favorite player to this day is Michael Dawson, and my favorite team moment is when Lennon scored in the dying moments of a game in october of 2008 to tie Arsenal 4-4.

If the game is on the right, What's on the screen on the left?

Been a lifelong Seahawks fan since 2014, thinking of changing teams tho, maybe the Patriots.

Bayern fan since 1996

I'm a bandwagoner. I support Arsenal since 2002.

I'm a Liverpool fan since 2005, la.

i make day-long phone calls, i'm not a bandwagoner

I unironically still support Ajax

Liverpool fan. End of story.

I am born in Madrid and my parents moved here when I was 6.

I support Swindon Town, I don't even think they have bandwagoners.

>tfw protesting game tonight

That is how big of a fan I am.

legit /lifelong/ here, born on one of the stands of the king power stadium

I've been watching mancity matches since 2014, however, I chose to follow them only cos of Oasis. I had no idea they were any good.

I support Bayern as long as I can remember when they did the impossible and became the first German team to win the championship four times in a row between 2013 and 2016.

Before that, I supported Dortmund who won it twice in a row which is something spectacular for a team not called Bayern and they even reached the final of the champions league, awesome!

I am from Berlin btw.

I play as them on FIFA