Tfw all of you idiots are too stupid to realize that the South Park memba-berries are a reference to Pokemon Go

>tfw all of you idiots are too stupid to realize that the South Park memba-berries are a reference to Pokemon Go

Holy shit. This completely escaped me. It makes PERFECT sense, though.

Nice find, user.

>he's stupid enough to actually play pokemon go

There are a reference to manchildren who live through nostalgia and convert to alt-rightism

How?

Took me a minute, but I'm the first person on this board to realize it. Feels good mayne...like I'm a step ahead of all of you

You mean Chimpokamon GO?

>tfw still havent captured shoe

wtf i hate trump now?!

nope. they're just grapes. it's how they tie in the shit between gerald being skankhunt on the internet cuz he's drinking wine made with member berries grapes.

of all the things they lampoon in this episode, pokemon go is not one of them.

are you actually a retard?

>they mention thousands of things
>NOT mention Pokemon Go
>somehow reference to Pokemon GO

Wow, you are an idiot, you faggot.

They looks cute as fuck

In Pokemon Go, you can buy/collect berries that make it easier to catch pokemon you encounter.

People literally pay to 'capture' some nostaligia.

samefag

Uh. I think that might be reaching.

Yeah definitely reaching way too hard

This year was full of nostalgic trends, the Star Wars revival, ghostbusters, all those memba remakes and the wishing for better days, better politicians

When they bash Pokemon Go (they may like World of Warcraft), they won't be subtle about it

If you don't think there's going to be a Chinpokomon reference this season and that the berries tie-in, you're the retard.

South Park is lampooning any pop culture or political phenomenon from the past year, same as they always have.

yeah no shit. OP is retarded.

check the final scene of gerald and his BOTTLE OF WINE

made with MEMBER BERRIES GRAPES

Those berry look easy!

That's retarded desu

are you the same idiot that tried to convince Cred Forums that Vice Principal Do-Nothing is a reference to dindus?

The Grand Tour premiers Nov. 18.

But wait! I played Pokemon Go on wine before so it's totally a reference to my nostalgia of drunk pokemon playing! I've also eaten grapes as a child!

Lol, yes, I bet this VERY SUBTLE SHOW would reference such minor element of Pokemon GO if they wanted to bash it

Not to mention Pokemon GO hype is dead, if they made that episode 2 months ago, you can bet your ass it would be about Pokemon GO

>74389285
OK I didn't see this what are they supposed to be?

Sam Hyde isn't political, he's just comedy.

i don't think they'll touch it. most people have no clue about the actual contents of pokemon go, it completely fell off from mainstream media weeks ago

no one is playing it, no one cares anymore. member berries has nothing to do with pokemon and they won't do an episode.

if anything, simply due to the timing. south park episodes are written and aired in a single 7 day cycle. pokemon is old news at this point. the only reason they touched on star wars is because it was massive and more people will relate.

>Pokemon GO hype is dead,

So is Abrams Star Wars

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

delete your account

you can delete your retarded thread now OP.

protip: stop using drugs

>implying the manchildren aren't the ones voting for hillary because they're too distracted by star wars and shit to care about their own country
>implying trump is the problem when obama and hilary support black lives matter, which worsens race relations and helps no one, and they want to get as many terrorist muslims into the country as possible

delete yourself fag

MEME BER BERRIES

>convert to alt-rightism

/r/ShitRedditSays it's time for you to leave

did you even watch the fucking show?

Those berries went from nostalgic to alt-right in a matter of seconds

South Park is alt-right

:^)

Wait so not supporting gay marriage and illegal immigrants is alt right now? What the hell is normal right then?

Whatever you aren't, toxic cringeman.

It's a reference to the drugs the nostalgic high of 'remember when...'

I thought I was the only who thought this.

Too bad Hillary has literally tens of supporters. SJWs are panicking.

certainly isn't left you idiot

being alt-right is still rightwing in politics and those are issues they agree with?

I just want to know what the difference between right and alt right is. As far as I know it's just 2016's memeword.

just a new wave of young people who are conservative?

It is a memeword but I'm saying in the context of how South Park is relating the members berries to nostalgic people and the alt-right movement.

I don't know why people get so triggered after that's clearly what the member berries are referencing since it is now a politically relevant thing South Park can hit on.

Opposing immigration is completely justifiable from a leftist perspective you absolute fucking cretin. Do you ever think about ideas and ideologies from an all-encompassing perspective instead of spouting buzzwords?

Leftism(Social democrat) = workers rights, more immigrants = more workers = less pay =bad

Rightism(neoliberalism: = upper middle class, businesses, more immigrants = more workers = have to pay less = good

The whole "more immigrants" thing is completely justifiable from a right wing perspecrive. Bernie Sanders has campaigned against it to protect workers

goddammit I immediatly thought of them too
>tfw trying to quit Yukkuri because the comics make me feel like a psychopath
now I want to read them again dammit...

that Reimu looks like a shithead
then again, most Reimu's are shitheads

>Do you ever think about ideas and ideologies from an all-encompassing perspective instead of spouting buzzwords?

Dude, this is a fucking cartoon and I'm saying how they are making fun of the nostalgic alt-right with member berries.

I don't believe all political ideas are all that encompassing, but who else do you think they are referencing when you have a bunch of guys remembering manchildren hobbies like Star Wars and Star Trek and then suddenly turning into immigrating hating AND gay marriage hating political spectrum

Have you tried the Android game?

>idiots are too stupid to realize that the South Park memba-berries are a reference to Pokemon Go
I did not get that reference because I've never played that game.

>racism will go away if we all just stop talking about it guys!

You didn't get the reference because there isn't one and OP is being stupid.

I want to but I also don't want to
Also, It'll be in my google account then and I don't want that.
I really need to quit.

Okay.

It's more of a weed reference. Note how Mackey kept them in a mason jar and whoever it was who showed them to Randy kept them in his sock drawer.

Gerald's wine is full of member berries. That's why he was trolling the girls. Screencap this post.

Extremely

Nope its ''Sour grapes'' People are being sour grapes

There are a reference to numales who live through nostalgia and convert to neo-tribalism

>implying racism is not inherent in the human being and obsessing over it, repressing it, and asking 13 yo kids to not do it is not what causes racial tension

i live in a country where everybody hates everybody and there is literally 0 racial tension, its in the open and people exchange racial insults as a way to greet each other

>THEY NAMED THE JEW
THEY NAMED THE JEW
>THEY NAMED THE JEW
THEY NAMED THE JEW
>THEY NAMED THE JEW
THEY NAMED THE JEW
>THEY NAMED THE JEW
THEY NAMED THE JEW
>THEY NAMED THE JEW
THEY NAMED THE JEW
>THEY NAMED THE JEW
THEY NAMED THE JEW

Not an argument.

Not a funny episode, but at least it was kinda clever. It was literally a Cred Forums episode
>Jews are behind the gender war
>Women aren't funny
>Reboots for nostalgia

Hit the nail on the head. I think the creators lurk Cred Forums

Reaching.

Who could have guessed that the voice of Kyle, who is constantly sticking up for his Jewish ancestry, is a Jew

Great work user

>Radio in the background tuned to 88.1