"well yeah, it makes sense you'd need two penises to fill the giant gaping gash you call your vagina"

>"well yeah, it makes sense you'd need two penises to fill the giant gaping gash you call your vagina"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DyisjHEIDM8
youtube.com/watch?v=mHy9xnzzm74&list=PLmnnSaXf3Yb_L-EdoozxSkt0Y78qVFrgY
youtube.com/watch?v=NwZD0pthP9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=Lf_Wv44evfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=zEYrKOMbCOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-I3qREbKqLw
youtu.be/JIwhjp_c1d0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how does he know how big her vagina is?

Dull.

Jonah had no chance against her. Even her apology was better than anything Jonah has ever said.

Im so happy this meme finally made it to the front page of Reddit

>a comedian can't handle some bantz

That's pretty pathetic desu, considering that it was pretty weak too.

"that's a great fantasy and all, but honestly, I have a better chance at fucking you and than you do with either of those two, so keep dreaming, sweet tits."

Where is the video?

Fat neets get triggered by this.

youtubte

is that a scientific thesis or a joke?

Why the fuck was she positioned behind him?

what was so great about her apology?

He was embarrassed and turned away, it didn't work on camera

She was nice to him, turned it into a self mocking joke, and actually explained why she did it.

If that was me I would have probably punched her in the face.

It was self-deprecating, something Jonah boy apparently can't do, even though that's his entire career.

>that's funny, cause I'm usually the one of the three that has to fuck the girls that look like you

the "joke" was rude desu

>t.skelly

Here's a "victim" of her jokes, who found a good retort, most important who understood she was an in-character comedian playing a bitch.

Go stroke your numale moustache somewhere else, my man.

>defending a fat, rich jew because a girl hurt his feelings

no, user, the numale is you

:^)

Not everyone is able to decipher cuckoldry, my man.

I'm too awkward to watch the whole thing
what's his response to her?

is the funny part about this meme the pathetic neverending need of anons to come up with a comeback on someone else's behalf and even with the benefit of literally days to think one up they're all still incredibly unfunny? if not, fucking hell lol

>all these aggressive retorts that make you sound like a low self-esteem loser

When a woman playfully insults you, you are supposed to prove her wrong with a reply.

He just says "I didn't come here to get insulted" and breaks down.

>not getting how this works

You don't answer a ribbing with a salty insult, you just look like an asspained idiot if you do.

Jonah basically said the same thing you guys said when he told her she liked taking it up the ass.

The only way to "win" is to realize she's teasing and either self-deprecate or tease her back with maybe a little negging, but not overdone like you faglords are doing.

Have you ever even talked to a woman?

Hell I'll make it easier for you, just pretend you're talking to your mom and say what you'd say to her.

ragequits basically

I can do it with your language.

>wanting a woman to mock you and dominate you with her "humor"

At last you have truly become the cuckold.

I'd literally say the same thing. Fuck that whore, I'm better for having cut her out of my life.

>playful banter is being dominated in /r9k/'s mind

no wonder you autists can't get a gf

Who cares, he's not fucking her.

Hindsight is funny.

>well thats like, your opinion man

>tfw Jonah's gonna get fat again from all the stress and humiliation.

>he can't speak french
Top pleb

He's already fat, just not obese. Yet.

>confusing a degenerate fetish with playful banter

I bet your single mom got the BBC regularly

thanks. I don't feel salty about the double-standards when it comes to how women may address men but I think it becomes really transparent as to how the cards are stacked when the collective response is something akin to "ugh, I wish he could've acted more like a man and defused the situation more delicately"

He clearly cares because he cancelled a whole promotional tour over it.

>guy whose entire career is about being fat and goofy is made fun of for his looks
>he can't take it
Should have gassed him

So basically Amy ?

He's not a comedian.

>comedian makes a joke about someone's looks
>someone's who entire career is based on playing a fat, ugly loser
>gets buttblasted

Stay salty, fattie.

"Don't foret the difference between the Miss Meteo and Ornella Fleury. The character is despicable, but the comedian is charming"

Due to self esteem issues.

He is triggered by being reminded that he is less attractive than his colleagues. It's not even a situation that's particular to his lot in life.

Had he stood up for himself in anyway, despite perception, he might feel better about himself.

But he is weak.

Sorry, wrong target

These are utterly fucking shit. Neck yourselves. It's not often I hate on a meme attempt but this is cringe-worthy garbage.

Nothing but a fantasy projection by basement dwelling anons white-knighting a fat jew comedian who got BTFO by some random french cutie.

I don't speak faggot, my man.

>sweet tits
Do americans really talk like this?

>In this dream, does it also include me driving Leo and Brad to pick up some anti-biotics?

"I'll call them and set it up, but I'll take part in it. Deal or no deal?"

I'm really not in the mood, I gotta go to work.

Try again next thread maybe I'll forget

There was nothing playful about her remark.
If it was a dude you'd act differently.

Yeah, I'd call him a faggot.

>what, not even a consolation handjob?

And if it's a woman you suck her toes and self deprecate.
Alpha as fuck bruh ;^)

What did she say?

>that's fine, I find McDonald's at midnight more appealing than desperate sluts anyway.

"Hey, that works with my fantasy where I get rejected by a homely weather girl!"

Is it really that hard for yanks to come up with light banter?

is johan hill actually a comedian? i thought he was just an actor that happens to be in comedies

>girl calls him ugly
>anons suggest he should have done the same

TOO MUCH MAH MAN, FUCKING LOSER, THATS NOT HOW TO BE ALPHA, YOU DONT TALK TO WOMEN LIKE THAT, WAY TOO SALTY BRAH

"I thought France already had an Eiffel tower"

when someone jabs me i usually choke up like i'm about to cry and can't come up with anything to say

Lmao redditcucks unironically believe you have to sit there and take it whenever someone personally makes fun of you, especially if it's a girl or a negro.
Her "joke" wasn't funny, it was an unwarranted provocative remark.

"That's not how it turn out, I bet I can make your escargot surrender to my bratwurst".

>they usually have sex with attractive women, but I'm sure they'd make an exception for you.

It's pleb to speak French. Most hated everything in the universe. Even worse than weeaboos speaking Japanese.

Watching French movies is an iffy topic. Some are great, some aren't.

Getting ridiculed by a girl is like being punched by one.
Hit back and you are a meanie.
Play along and you are a cuck.
Get mad and you are a whiner.

No win scenario, pick your poison.

>The JERK store called. They're running out of you!

Why didn't he just say this?

You have to play along in a way that takes all the momentum away from them. It's gotta look like it meant nothing to do you, that you're too confident and comfortable to even bother caring. If you can do that without firing back and looking like a douche you win.

good one

>meanie
>cuck
>whiner

I'll take the first. They still get laid.

Yeah? Well. That's like, your opinion man

>how to win a conflict: the French way.

Cred Forums has made like 500 threads about this incident and still cannot put together an even remotely good rebuttal.

Is this a masterclass insult that has no proper response, or is Cred Forums just really some kind living embodiment of anti-wit?

Top KEK

criminally underrated

I'd rather Cred Forums not make so many threads about it. One was enough. It's just not that big of a deal, I don't care about Jonah.

Still, I eventually warmed up to the joke and eventually found it funny. So that's a plus.

user if you have to pretend it didn't bother you then it already bothered you.

Do people seriously think subway man was on the losing side of this?

The French bitch causes pointless controversy and tanks the ratings of anything she weasels her way on.

Even in her apology she inadvertently insults the company signing her checks by using them to illustrate her lack of worth.

He is a softcock for cancelling his promotional tour in France, but then France is a muslim infested warzone so maybe he was just looking for an excuse to leave.

>You couldn't handle my footlong subways anyway

Jonah, you need to lose weight is all.

That's all.

Life's all an act, m8. If anybody should be good at faking feelings it's an actor, even shitty ones.

>Lmao redditcucks unironically believe you have to sit there and take it whenever someone personally makes fun of you

That's what Jonah did, you fucking retard. We're literally laughing at his inability to come up with a responce.

"I didn't need the translator for that. I've heard those words in every language."

gotchu F A M

Laugh sarcastically "I think I should handle the jokes around here"

it's not all an act m80. politics is important and i bet for showbiz faggots even more so but you shouldn't sell your soul just to look good on the outside. besides even if you only care about appearances it's still important to control your inner emotions. remember, you mad = you lose, as soon as you get angry you become a retard and everything you do is inferior.

I can't wrap my head around this retardation
>actors should act their whole life!
>they're actors after all!

Not bad.

"oh yeah? well ALLAHU AKBAR"

he should have lifted

>"So you want a train ran on you? Don't you mean a truck?"
Then I'd get Uncle Rothschild to ruin the life of this shiksa goy that had the audacity to forget the 6 million.

>umm yeah sure ill be sure to tell Leo about your proposition. I think Brad wouldn't be on board considering that he's a happily married man. But yeah I'll tell Leo, I'm sure he will agree considering that you're such "nice" and "considerate" woman.
The only respectable comeback

The only respectable comeback is "oy vey it's a nudda shoah, shut it down! the goyim know!"

He's pretty clearly obese. Not just inhumanly so like some poor Americans these days.

Does Cred Forums make this level of comebacks in real life?

I've been wrestling with how I would deal with this if I was a comedian.

The fact that you are even attempting to "get the upper hand" indicates you care enough to retort so it is impossible to not come across as butt hurt.

However, here are some potential approaches:

1) If you're going to be offended, be outrageously offended a.k.a. The Kanye West approach.

Jonah should have calmly asked the translator to translate every word he was about to say to the French comedian and make sure he did not miss a word.

Then, Jonah should have jumped from his seat and just yelled FUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOOOOOOOOU to the comedian's face giving her the double finger.

It's funny, you get to shit on the comedian but it's so ridiculous people won't think you really took her comment to heart.

2) Play dumb, the politician approach. "Sorry, I didn't hear that - I'd be cheese? What? Oh, you'll stay in hotel room and I what? Leave? I'd leave? Was that the joke? You want me to leave while you get double teamed? That was the joke? Okay, damn thing this ear piece."

3) Intense smooth talk, the Russell Brand approach. Just sweet talk her and make her uncomfortable. "I wouldn't leave without you; I respect you too much... and it hurts to think you have such a low opinion of yourself that you would let yourself be treated like a piece of meat by 2 celebrities who don't care about you. You are better than this and I demand better than this if we are to be together. How can DiCaprio and Brad Pitt love you if you don't love yourself, etc..."

4) Recite John Candy's speech from Planes, Trains and Automobiles verbatim and walk off the set. I don't know if this would work but it would be more interesting than the bitch ass response he gave.

You can see I've put a lot of thought into this.

*unsheathes double Meatball Marinara© Footlong©*
>heh...
*teleports behind you*
>c'est no personnel, mi Madamouiselle...

I'd pretend to lose my shit then just sit calmly and say "and that's how I would've reacted if I were Tom Cruise"

>c'est no personnel, mi Madamouiselle...

amazing, it sounds even more autismal in french

youtube.com/watch?v=DyisjHEIDM8
Should have done this routine

It's like u mad

You can't win spontaneously

She subtly wrecked him again in her apology. She sort of implied she presumed he wouldn't be a bitch about a joke because he's funny in movies.

youtube.com/watch?v=mHy9xnzzm74&list=PLmnnSaXf3Yb_L-EdoozxSkt0Y78qVFrgY

You want to hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better, I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right I talk too much, I also listen too much. I could be cold hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well you think what you want about me, I'm not changing. I like...I like me, my um, well I don't have a girlfriend, let alone a wife... but you know what? my friends liked me... I don't see them very often nowadays because I spend a lot of my time indoors and we haven't spoken in a while, and I don't have a job ... but uhh I'm the real article. What you see is what you get!

>random french girl is better at jokes than Hollywood A-list comedic actor

suicide when?

"we friends nao"

>tfw older comedies used to use actual comedians for their actors

The days where comedies were basically SNL casts were great

Goddamn being Jonah Hill is suffering

Extremely bad comeback.
She has so far not mentioned anything NSFW directly, only implied it, and youre going to start directly talking about dicks and pussy?

These are funny in how terrible they are. Have none of you ever had a back and forth with friends before?

>I wouldn't leave without you; I respect you too much... and it hurts to think you have such a low opinion of yourself that you would let yourself be treated like a piece of meat by 2 celebrities who don't care about you

This wouldve been so fucking weird and cringe-y even if it was obviously sarcasm.

That was a pretty clear shit test and he stumbled right out of the gate "YOU GET SODOMISED ALL THE TIME!"

This one is brilliant. I'd replace homely with unfunny though. Jonah needs an ear piece.

i like how every fat person is so butthurt about this that they have to make fake comebacks for jonah

But they weren't friends.

You don't get the point of these comebacks do you?

Go to bed, Jonah.

"I can tell you from experience that they're all they're cracked up to be"

I really can't tell if """""""""people"""" are trying to force this shit or if there's actually """""""""people""""" butthurt about it

This is pure autism and insecurity as it finest

>I really can't tell if """""""""people"""" are trying to force this shit or if there's actually """""""""people""""" butthurt about it

I'm pretty sure you already know the whole point is to be authentically asshurt but to express it in a way that lets the concerned parties pretend they were only fucking about once it all goes to shit.

Now this I can get into

"Well, I might be a fat piece of shit no one takes seriously, but at least I'm not a weather girl. Seriously, a weather girl? The most exposure you'll probably ever get will be in a YouTube news blooper compilation. You're nothing, just a slut. Weather girl my ass...I bet the most white you see daily is cum in your eyes not snow. I've played the fat comic relief in more than 20 films, even in a Tarantino movie where I have a screen time of 46 seconds, and I will be not belittled by people who eat frogs."

Seriously guys, was it that hard?

She'd just say: kys

>woman makes jokes at your expense
>be an adult with a sense of humor and roll with it
>even deprecate yourself a bit because in the end of the day it is kinda funny
>Everyone now laughs with you instead of at you.
>woman notices your sense of humor and thick skin. Starts to get attracted.
>after all is said and done and everyone's calming down ask her for a drink or two.
>get laid.

This is litterally how it should've worked out. But I guess Jonah is any other socially autistic overweight basement dweller of Cred Forums and starts raging and freaking out instead of taking a joke from a French qt.
Poor Jonah, he's now seen as fat, ugly AND uncharismatic.

I don't speak Arabic. What's it say?

You absolute aspie the consensus is that he should not have raged auitted and just taken banter. You're acting as if women never get insulted by men on tv

>makes a serious face
>says in a sad voice "yeah... not the first time I got that" while nodding slightly and looking towards the floor

he s just a fucking retard saying that what she said was hatefull and that her character is despicable but the actress lovely.

Basically whiteknighting for a humongous faggot...

That nasa arab rekt her

She used the same kind of joke on him and he came back with a retort tout de suite and she was btfo. He's just covering his ass so he isn't labeled a sexist now.

>I thought France already had an Eiffel tower

Ribbit ribbit ribbit

I surrender.

i dont get it

"Hell yeah bitch, call me later"

'Sorry there's not much chance of that happening, brad's married and Leo usually goes for beautiful women'

Said cheekily I this would have been a ood way of handling it.

Imagine being the weather girl in that show and having to be all like "damn, Jonah Hill, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fat body and disgusting jew neckbeard. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is fuck another A-list celebrity in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be her and not only sit in that chair while Jonah Hill Feldstein flaunts his retarded humor in front of you, the favorable audience and fake laughter barely concealing how unfunny and lame he is, and just sit there, joke after joke, hour after hour, while he perfected that act. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's A SERIOUS ACTOR and DAMN, JONAH HILL FELDSTEIN ACTS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his retarded manchild face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of show producers and sportsmen and later alleged rapists for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Algeria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the booger that's falling out of his ugly hooked nose as she licks it off to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "scorseseque (for that is what he calls himself)" character, the character he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous years. And then the producer calls for an apology, and you know you could blow every single person in this room before the anyone even starts caring, but you sit there and endure, because you're the fucking weather girl. You're not going to lose your future minor role in a romcom over this. Just bear it. Apologize and bear it.

Me on the top left

Tom Cruise would have put that bitch in her place.

>I've been wrestling with how I would deal with this if I was a comedian.
dude that's sad

I like it

HALFMAN, HALFMAN, HALFMAN!

can you get sick from drinking piss?

Thats it, thats the one

U FAT WHORE

MAKE ME TENDIES MOOMMIEEEEEEEEEEE

Jonah please go

"Not my fault you have bad taste" while laughing at the joke and grinning.

Take the punch in the chin and roll with it, and tease her playfully when she says something else. Basic grill interaction.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No, user, it's a completely healthy substance. Drink up and enjoy!

>I thought hurricane season was over.

>Jezebel
>Saying someone can't take a joke

>a woman apologizing because she hurt a mans feelings

what happened to this world

Charls looks like a bald head sex weirdo now

That's one half more than you :^)

okay

>:^)

Literally Fedora: The Language

Edgy autistic unfunny trash. Are you people being ironic?

Not consistently

Jonah turns to whoeever else was in that studio "that beats the hell out of your story about being fucked by dan fogle"

Please explain

Why is this allowed?

because it triggers you, and that's funny

>Unironically writing material for a fat neckbeard loser to use in retort to being BTFO by a French woman way after the event.

Maximum cringe.

Now this is a funny one.

What the hell is punching upward? Was the French girl a manlette?

The idea of punching upwards and punching downwards allows what they consider the oppressed powerless (women) to make jokes and satire about the oppressors (men) because that's punching upwards, but the reverse is punching downwards. In other words, it allows them to dish it out without having to take it.

Because we would be the same as Jonah and we know it and it makes us feel horrible. We can't admit it so days after the incident we are trying to prove to ourselves that we would have differently, but that's not true. Jonah was a mirror and we can't deal with it.

Did it really? God fucking damnit. Now we're going to have a bunch of retards spamming it poorly for the next few months

"Fair enough, I guess that sorta thing got you this job here after all."

"Well, to them that dream of yours might start sounding more like a nightmare."

"So you want me to trick my buddies into sleeping with you? Is that how you normally get laid?"

"Is that a truck I hear?"

I dunno, he could've just said something. Anything.

This French chick's insult was so effective all fucking neckbeards got BTFO by proxy. There's no coming back from this. Just look ITT.

the Eiffel tower is shaped like a woman getting anal ravaged while sucking a cock

Je vous tire mon fédora, m'dame.

I thought considering women inferior was a misogynist ideology. I must be in the wrong side of history again I guess.

>Her "joke" wasn't funny
yes it was

I came to this thread looking for this. user, you did not disappoint. truly well done.

yeah how about a fucking source

reddit.com/r/videos

>You're so mean, at the very least I expect to have my balls stomped on before I leave.

I still haven't actually watched the video, how did Jonah respond?

Jonah is JUST'D

just watch it
youtube.com/watch?v=Lf_Wv44evfQ

1 is good, 2 is meh, 3 is great and I don't understand 4.

Good effort

>I've been wrestling with how I would deal with this if I was a comedian.

Good, because by writing this sentence here, you just became one, and you're killing

>effort
Literally 3 minutes.

And you seriously don't get the 4th one?

This

Really the only way to respond to this is to laugh it off. The goal here is to show the audience and the weather girl that you can take a joke. Something like
>"Damn, that was good *laugh* I really like that....that was a good one"

Well, at least that's how I would react based on just the type of person I am.

They think of one in the shower like 3 weeks later.

I don't understand it either

>muh negging
lmao

>"You want me to leave while you get spit roasted? Was that the joke?" in a condescending tone while smiling

Best response imo, it makes her sound like a whore while implying it was a shit joke

Truck terror attack.

Can't say I do, don't understand how a truck coming is related to anything

>umm yeah sure ill be sure to tell Leo about your proposition. I think Brad wouldn't be on board considering that he's a happily married man. But yeah I'll tell Leo, I'm sure he will agree considering that you're such "nice" and "considerate" woman.
How is this edgy faggot? Kys

Destroyed neckbeards going edgy in an attempt to salvage their dignity.

So a comeback to "you're ugly and I wouldn't fuck you" would be "ha ha a truck driver killed a bunch of people in your country!"

Or have I missed something?

I didn't say it was a good one. That's just stuff I came up with on the spot, it just surprised me you didn't understand the reference.

Jesus, this is why people can't stand the French.

She's a top qt3.14 though god damn

This was the only thing in this thread that was legitimately funny. Congrats.

what the HELL is that horrid creature at 0:21?

This French women absolutely destroyed King Neckbeard.

The flag is at half-mast at r9k today.

Are the French the most disliked out of all Europe? And dare I say, the world?

Never noticed how pretty Jonah's eyes are.

>im a gril btw

>implying that fat piece of shit wouldn't roast the mentally disturbed retards at /r9k/ if given the chance

Personally I always remember France being made fun of(especially french men) in every American media.

that was just unfunny trash, don't need to get triggered fatso

>in the dungeons there is no difference between Miss Metro and @ornellafleury ! The peoples are detestable, with the charming comedian.
What did he mean by this?

>sjw libcuck articles start by attacking her but then turn against Hill because he's a CIS white male and he shamed her by being in control of the situatiom

"yeah well at least it's ok for me to not shave my armpits"

2/10.

The truth is fat men always loose.

Even the king of the neckbeards stood no chance against this french hottie and her bantz.

It's a woman

How are these?
>smile but look a bit disturbed and say "I'm not really into that stuff but to each their own."

>What happens next? Do their call their buddys or are two enough for you?

The last one sounds a bit salty but maybe it works with the right facial expression.

Jonah "The" Hill gets his revenge!!

youtube.com/watch?v=zEYrKOMbCOQ

"Punching upward/downward" = Playing the race/gender/sexuality card.

Pretending they're more "oppressed" or "marginalised" than their victim rationalises their hypocritical double standards regarding being a bully or being a bigot.

That said, Fleury's "attack" wasn't beyond what British panel show guests throw at each other all the time. It was mildly sexist, but the people who cry "sexism" when a man aims that kind of joke at a woman are just as pathetic as the men who complain that it's unfair Fleury can make that (relatively harmless) joke and not get called out for sexism, or complain about the double standard regarding that joke.

autistic/10

>"i don't want to fuck you"
>"Y-yeah? Well niggers, h-hehe"

he was the one who stretched it out :^{D

>fat men always lose
I think there are some quick-witted fat men who could've come back from it. Imagine if she'd said it to Patrice O'Neil (RIP), there would've been carnage.

Imagine if a guy said the same thing to a woman

He's be crucified

who knew /ourgirl/ was that based?

yeah we know
It has already been posted a lot of times

You mean a >woman, right?

Yeah but can you imagine it?

He's a fat black man. Totally different.

Fucking sandniggers in the audience

There would be tears and demands for contrition and retribution from the Tumblards, but not really a crucifixion from the general public. There are comedians who have said plenty of sexist stuff and walked away unscathed (see: Patrice O'Neil, Bill Burr), because it's just a joke that no grown up is going to lose sleep over.

Jack Dee on QI:
youtube.com/watch?v=-I3qREbKqLw

The only people who are annoyed by this are assblasted faggots.

She said it to someone else user, she didn't mean to hurt your wikkle feelings...

not really actually
It should've been 2 celebrities bantering each other.

But instead jonah started crying. And the neckbeard defense force came in from their basement of operations and started retaliating.

>I like me. Subway likes me.

>basement of operations

Actually made me laugh, good one...

I love Jonah getting blasted and destroyed.

It means that the next time some fat feminist cunt cries about being made fun of or being fat shamed, we get to punch her in her fat fucking face with facts.

It's not different at all. If Patrice wrote the comeback and Jonah delivered it there would be the same devastation. Patrice wouldn't have come back with "That's racist!" He probably would've first disarmed her by saying that she's undeniably gorgeous, and then crushed her, maybe by comparing her c-list celebrity rank to that of Leo and Brad, or pointing out that she wouldn't look at those two guys twice if they weren't rich and famous.

God damn I miss that guy.

>Jew Teller didn't do anything to defend his fellow tribesman
So much for them having the back of other jews

>I love Jonah getting blasted and destroyed.
>It means that the next time some fat feminist cunt cries about being made fun of or being fat shamed, we get to punch her in her fat fucking face with facts and then laugh at her.

100% this. What's good for the goose...

"Nice, mind if I watch, or..?"

cuck

>Probably been 30 of these threads since Cred Forums caught wind of it
>All the responses Cred Forums has come up with have either been some salty Cred Forums shit about her getting raped by Muslims or terror attacks
>Or asking her to explain the joke, which Cred Forums thinks is a sick burn, but just makes him look like a willfully obtuse faggot
>Or explaining like an autist that her hypothetical sexual fantasy isn't likely to happen, because Cred Forums thinks this is an insightful observation
>Or calling her a whore or promiscuous, which is literally the premise of her joke, so Jonah just looks like the sort of faggot that explains the punchline (we all know a fag like that. If you don't, its you)
>Or that Eiffel tower one Ive seen in like 4 threads now. It doesn't mean anything in French, so it wouldn't have worked.
>None of them have been good and most of them fail the "does this make Jonah sound bitter or upset" test
Theres probably more I'm forgetting, but those are the main ones. Spiteful fattyrage is the gift that keeps on giving.

i'd happily watch it tbdesu

>thats_the_joke.jpg

But he IS repulsive, desu.

>Spiteful fattyrage is the gift that keeps on giving.

This. This shit is hilarious.

> It means that the next time some fat feminist cunt cries about being made fun of or being fat shamed, we get to punch her in her fat fucking face with facts.

This x 1,000

Of course it's different.

A. she wouldn't have said it to a black guy
B. being fat is a totally different thing in black culture than it is on white culture

Patrice isn't going to come riding in to save you fatties dignity. Stop dreaming.

the cuteness is off the chart

If you wanted proof that Cred Forumstv/ is nothing but virgins who should've at least accepted their fate, here it is. Every response is cringier than the last.

Good luck with that... you must not be very familiar with reality and women's mental gymnastics on their double standards.

I'd have gone for the whole fake indignance angle, basically you laugh and go in a joking tone, "Okay, you know, I made time to come on you show and everything and now I'm getting all this abuse, it makes me feel unwelcome, you know..."

>OH GOD WAKE ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!

>It means that the next time some fat feminist cunt cries about being made fun of or being fat shamed, we get to punch her in her fat fucking face with facts.

You do realize that women will look you in the eye and tell you they are right when they do it and you are wrong when you do it.

It's like you haven't talked to women at all.

>this is what french white women have to fuck
Yeah, I can see why the refugee crisis has its pros and cons.

Come to think of it, every single French film I've seen has this weird, middle aged chubby guy as the protag. It might be more realistic than I thought.

then you'd look like an even bigger pussy

If you treat the burn as a shit test, how would one go about answering the shit test with the tried and true "agree and amplify" tactic?

watch more films

Do you have a dick up your ass?

Don't forget the difference between Miss Meteo and @ornellafleury! The character is disgusting, but the comedy's charming.

Are americans too dumb to learn another language?

yikes

;_;

can you even see yours?

>she wouldn't have said it to a black guy
Probably true, but it doesn't change the fact that Patrice could've destroyed her if she had, and without resorting to the race card.

Read the rest of my post. He would've immediately found a retort that Jonah or anyone else could've used, and won over at least some of the audience by being five times as funny.

How is anyone expecting Patrice to come riding in to save fatty's dignity? What are you even on about? I'm not fat and actually enjoy watching Jonah Hill's discomfort here. I think you are emotionally invested in this situation somehow. Are you a feminist woman who is trying to take sides against men on this? If so, that's pretty sad.

Underrated

Why would an English speaking person need to learn another language? You don't have to learn to ride a horse when you can drive a car.

No see that's the beuty of it, you point out that they just insulted a guest on their show, so you're showing resistance and awareness that it went a bit too far, but at the same time you're not breaking the joking tone of the conversation so you avoid looking asshurt.

Well, since we're making shitty analogies, you don't need to learn how to cook when you can just order, but you're still a retard.

>Then i leave? Pshh yeah i leave and go to your house and rape your little daughter you cunt nigger rancid poo-face lmao

Audience: BOOOOOOOO

He should've said, "REEE! Stop making fun of me you cunt!"

mamma mia, ameriturds btfo eternally

"haha yea this actually happened before but i had some issues fitting through the door on the way out"

>Why would you do that? Why would you do that? I'm here doing an interview, answering your questions, and you do something really nasty. You're a jerk.
>*french girl starts crying*

>learning french

When are so many actually useful languages you could learn?

Why the fuck is she wearing such over the top heels? Is she trying to humiliate him? Is that a bruise covered by make-up next to her eye?

Fucking kek

>guys holding hands in a spitroast

that's pretty gay

"i can't believe you've done this"

Wow, I learned French, now I can struggle through a conversation in French with someone who can conduct a fluent conversation in English. How my quality of life has improved!

I'm not serious btw - I used to travel a lot and fully understand the benefit of knowing the local lingo (reading menus, street signs, product labels etc). But Americans don't travel, so unlike the dumbass who posted a French tweet in an English-speaking forum, I don't expect them to speak anything beyond their bastardised version of English.

stop idolizing a fat dead black man

>281 replies
>no one has come up with a worthwhile comeback
This board is a mess.

>ywn give Veronica a pearl necklace

>I'LL BITE YOUR FUCKING NOSE OFF YOU FILTHY SWINE, SEEDS FROM A THOUSAND OTHERS DRIP FROM YOUR DIRTY CUNT
This is actually a witty retort according to 60% of autists on Cred Forums.

It's a high five. But yes, sharing a woman with another man is degenerate.

>It means that the next time some fat feminist cunt cries about being made fun of or being fat shamed, we get to punch her in her fat fucking face with facts.

Agree with this. kek

>"I think they would rather fuck me"

She basically said "you have two oscar nominations, I have two youtube videos and a laundry detergent commercial", apologized, and explained like she felt like she knew him and was able to joke like that because of his movies, which itself is a compliment about his acting abilities.

Being realistic about someone's abilities isn't idolizing them you silly bitch.

There is none. There is nothing that neckbeard could have done. That girl is too hot and too French. 1st round KO.

Okay okay what if she said it to John Candy or Chris Farley?

Same result. Fat men have those overblown personalities in the first place because they're deeply insecure.

Literally crying

What's the French version of Stacey?

perfect. at fucking last.

DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MANY COCKS I HAD TO SUCK TO GET WHERE I AM NOW.

we did it bros

The only reason he got upset was because he had developed a crush on her, so her comment genuinely hurt. I really doubt he's this thin-skinned over being the butt of a shitty joke on TV because it's not the first time and he would have to be used to it by now, just the fact that he was attracted to her and probably felt some kind of connection made it actually painful.

Cringed

nope. sounds fucking retarded. (and prob career suicide)

>2) Play dumb, the politician approach

That's probably the best way IMO. The joke wasn't that funny to begin with, and making them repeat the punchline or explain the joke points out how stupid it was.

That doesn't make sense. Fat men would've developed thicker skins especially in show business when they're typecast in certain roles.

I think his only move is to act deeply hurt, start talking about his binge eating disorder, and make her feel like an absolute heel.

I love these threads. It's proof that Cred Forums isn't clever,funny, or insightful at all. It's cringey autism at it's finest. Thanks lads

youtu.be/JIwhjp_c1d0

John Candy is best fatman.

>quick comeback
>self-deprecating, so people won't think you're mad, while mildly mocking her as well
>everyone sees it as friendly banter

The reason they're in show business in the first place is to mask the pain.

No retard. It would sound like he is attempting to out two guys who are much more powerful than he is.

It's perfect. I would suggest putting it in the OP for the next thread, but then this meme would die, so no.

>implying you're clever, funny and insightful
>while not posting anything remotely clever, funny or insightful
We didn't claim to be sophisticated. But you just did, and have yet to back up your claim.

Based

Absolutely. This board is full of fucking autists. Smh.

Laughed hard for some reason

It's called comedy, a.k.a. "making a joke", you fucking moron.

Not if the intonation is right

>But you just did
No he didn't.

What. Are you insane? There have definitely been gay rumors about at least Pitt before. Saying that would be incredibly stupid.

no shit everyone has insecurities in some way. Fat actors generally have thick skin or at least very self deprecating.

Except it's not really a joke. And it sounds like he would be saying Leo and Brad are secretly gay. Which given the general stereotype about Hollywood actors isn't absurd enough to be funny.

The fuck is wrong with you dipshits?

>he hasn't realized that 90 percent of the posts is ironic memery

You're quite the autistic my man

it seems I missed a massive shitstorm. What happened? Some french girl insulted jonah?

Yeah, he should have said instead "and I heard you like to get sodomized on a regular basis", laugh at his own joke, then looked at Miles Teller for approval and get none.

CAn'T HANDLE THE BANTZ

>Trump supporter
>thinks himself less of an autist than everyone else here

they are his pals
if you had friends you would know they wouldn't care about you making a JOKE that slightly imply they could be gay

yeah, I totally dude. That's why Farley and Belushi didn't live to see 30. Candy died young too.

Just a couple well adjusted guys comfortable in their own skin huh?

>The fuck is wrong with you dipshits?
There is a reason the neckbeard stereotype is what it is.

I doubt either would find that funny. Maybe around drinks in private. Not on national TV apropos of nothing.

Back to your basements manchildren.

>There have definitely been gay rumors about at least Pitt before.
That's why it's funny. I really shouldn't have to explain this to you socially impaired sheltered neckbeard, but you'll never be funny without being a bit offensive. That's why people think you're "a nice guy".

>"I would rather fuck them as well"

Done, you fucking sperg

>That's why it's funny. I really shouldn't have to explain this to you socially impaired sheltered neckbeard, but you'll never be funny without being a bit offensive. That's why people think you're "a nice guy".
Are you really this fucking autistic? But nice projection.

This you could say and would look ok.

When you call someone stupid you are strongly implying that you're less stupid.

Why do I always end up having to explain such basic human concepts on here? A fucking five year old wouldn't need that explained.

Because of the echo you get when you stand next to her talking. People first thought it was her head. But since midgets started expeditions in the cave and you need to pay for attendance they were definitely sure.

>"Thats nice and all, but Brad and Leo usually let me stay and watch"

>just imagine if i was a woman and you were a man and you replaced caprio and brad pitt with angelina jolie and jessica alba. Just take a moment and think about that. And while your at it maybe think of a new way of being funny other then degrading someone for superficial reasons in a premeditated monologue. I know i'm not the hottest guy out there, but do i really need to be shamed for it on live television especially when i did nothing to provoke such a viscous and un-called for attack on my person?

This is actually spot on desu

Good comeback, short, not try hard and doesnt sound too butthurt, funny

Well done

good one. Woulda triggered lot of nu males.

maybe because he's not a simple human been

this just enforces the notion that you are undesirable. not smooth at all 2/10