The Grand Tour release date confirmed, November 18th

youtube.com/watch?v=oK0lkrtYvVs

>that production value
>that cinematography
>no banter restrictions from the BBC anymore

my body is ready, lads

Clarkson is quite simply a third rate human being and I for one SHAN'T be watching.

>that production value
Its funny because to an America that looks pretty normal quality since we always have such big budgets for every show.
While the BBC shows always look like shite quality

>shits on America for years
>only has a job now because of America
How does he cope?

Got BBC on the brain have you, user?

Yeah, actually renewed my subscription to BLACKED.com yesterday

He doesn't actually hate America

Somehow everything is always black and white for Americans, you can be critical of the country and make fun of it but still like a lot of aspects of it.

>Hammond trying to make the Goatee fashionable again

just stop please

The whole production team in most BBC shows fucking hates working there, it's seen as a job you do so that you can get a better job later. It's how top gear's literal army of camera and audio people repeatedly get shown up by small groups of people on youtube
Dear "Grand" so called "Tour"...

They can make the stunts bigger and the locations more outrageous, but the show went stale and lifeless several seasons ago.
They should have let it die.

>brit can't handle a burger's bantz for once

>implying i'm a brit

my teeth are not nearly enough bad for this

>that consistency
>series 23

I love the specials. I could easily watch a new special every year and be content.

>guys going "OMG SO QUICK ENGINE SO VROOM VROOM NOISY I'M JIZZING MY KNICKERS" while driving supercar#324 that they're advertising

You couldn't make a less hype-inducing trailer for me. Give me the bits where they're driving Soviet era cars across Siberia, after they've been given the mission to have them run solely off of Vodka.

Honestly, why do people hate the India Special so much?

The only complaint i ever hear is "because it's so scripted". Well good morning to you then, Top Gear has always been heavily scripted. The Bolivia Special is usually held in high regards and it had that cringeworthy ending with Hammond's Jeep """accidentally""" falling down the sand dune.

Are they finally going to have that ferrari/mclaren/prsche electric car race?

Hey that's my birthday

Top Gear fans have been waiting for the P1 vs. LaFerrari vs. 918 battle for almost two years now. (Yes i know other channels have done a comparison already but it's not the same without the trio) So of course they're gonna advertise that primarily.

Personally I just thought the setting was fucking boring. India isn't funny fucked up, or particularly interesting fucked up, it's just fucked up.

The Dabbawalla race and the Top Gear Hillclimb were really comfy though.

I still can't believe the BBC let these guys go.

Who doesn't Clarkson shit on?

I liked the cafe scene where they hit cans with a baseball bat.

I wish they do a Gobi Desert special

The BBC is probably killing themselves right now. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to get the trio back.

The jew who fired them "resigned" and can't find a job ever since.

James May's main regret about top gear:

>‘It should have been a lot of bottles going through windows and some sword-fighting and stuff. That would have been great. But it wasn’t. It was just all a bit...’

They didn't get fired for a proper bar brawl. Top lad.

>I liked the cafe scene where they hit cans with a baseball bat.
>baseball bat
>baseball

The show might be scripted but it's scripted in a naturalistic way so that it feels non-scripted. India felt scripted. It was too contrived.

I say he is quite dreadful

This.