Friendly reminder that he did nothing wrong...

Friendly reminder that he did nothing wrong, and if you tougth he was the bad guy you are a neckbeard loser who projects his childhood problems into shows

Why did it take so long for him to realize his friends were dicks tho

Jonathan literally beat some humility/sense into him.

because he was a dumb high school kid.

I think going along with his asshole friends in vandalizing the move theater was wrong.

Remember that he didn't want them to do it.

Friendly reminder that Stranger Things is a uninteresting trash show and if you tougth it was good you need to watch more movies from the 80s.

It's called a redemption arc.

This shit is why I hate tv series. If that were a movie, he would have been killed by the monster, either while trying to save the slut or while still being a giant douche. Either way it would've been a satisfying conclusion for the character. The only reason he's still alive is because they want him for the next season so they can have a love triangle going on.

Friendly reminder that the teen plot was the weakest and could have been omitted entirely to make room for more frogguhs.

>why didn't he act like a big fucking generic cliché, REEE

Hope you're pretending

He wrote that Nancy was a slut on a billboard because she wasn't mean to Jonathan.

Is that what good guys do?

1.) His asshole friends did that.
2.) Are you suggesting that it is impossible for a character to grow morally and be redeemed?

he got his fycking add best for a reason. he went over the line with the moment coment, and then completely ignored the line with the dead brother comment.

he completely deserved his ass beating. and he knew it.

It would have been better if his ending was predictable and had been done a hundred times before? That's what's satisfying to you? Repetition?

yeah no shit

He didn't write it, and the reason is because they thought she fucked Jonathan not just "wasn't mean" to him

He also apologized to both, saved their lives and got emo kid a new camera. Pretty good guy desu

>it's different therefore it's good!
I bet you're one of the "refugees welcome" fags

Supposed to play a CHAD.

>not muscular
>slightly above average face
>stupid, weird haircut even for the 80's

What did they mean by that?

How would Finn feel that he's been associated with this alt-right white nationalist frog?

He plays the bad boy. not the CHAD

He'd probably feel pretty Canadian about it, tbqh.

It's true, he was merely trying to protect his waifu. The second he figured what pieces of shit his friends were he dropped them like a hot potato. He also saved the day when they tried to trap the monster and failed miserably.
He's the hero they need right now, that's why he ended up with the grill.

Is Nancy anorexic?

And the chiefs daughter having the breathing difficulties in that flashback was some fantastic acting. The way she looked panicked and shit. Was just great acting from such a young actress

The fact that everyone watched those movies from the 80s is why the show is so popular to begin with.

Will he get cucked next season, or transcend into the next Bobby Briggs?

I'm pretty sure most people agree with this.

he must be doing something right because apparently he got the girl irl.

threads like these really bring out the virgins

Why do retards only think characters should fit into one of two stereotypes for their gender?

Well, he is a pretty Canadian.

Is this guy related to Jean Ralphio?

Friendly reminder that Finn still hasn't posted his cinematographic masterpiece and never will despite promising us

I can walk up to the nearest cimetary and dug up something with more curves than that.

>coercing a nerdy qt with beer and peer pressure to have sex with you
was it rape?

Chad is a mindset, back in the day the biggest Chad from my hs was a Fat ugly guy who kept banging girls left and rigth

>implying se didn't want it
She knew what the party was for, she knew what the beer was for, i know it's hard to understand that girls aren't like the absolute inocent qt from your animes, girl want to have sex too.

>girl want to have sex too
fucking whores
what's the country where they cut off a girls clitoris? gonna move there

Don't worry lad, if you live in the west you won't have go to Islam, Islam will come to you.

>Whilst Steve had the idiotic friends, he redeemed himself by the end. Jonathan hadn't changed character and was still the guy who took candid pictures of her

Friendly reminder that it's barely better than Super 8 and people only liked it because muh retro nostalgia.

I liked because it was short

I like it because of the science fiction and characters.

I was born in 85. My actual childhood is the 90s. To pander to me it would have to take place then. I really don't know shit about the 80s for it to appeal to any sense of nostalgia.

I agree OP. He's based. Top tier bro for life.

He dies in season 2. My dad works for Nintendo

super 8 was great until it stopped focusing on the kids as the main characters
Stranger Things did not make that mistake

I thought he was a dick to start but he grew on me. Reminds me of myself and a lot of my friends across our years in school.

>slightly above average face
I find him pretty ugly to be honest
I guess he could be average if not that terrible hairdo

Are you serious? It did exactly that! Three quarters of every episode were about Wynona Rider or the cop or the stupid sister and her slut capades.

I liked it for what it was.
After AHS it felt like a rainy breeze after inhaling farts

whats up with that fucking haaiiirrrr aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

He redeemed himself by fixing it, though

He was just butthurt that he thought his GF was cheating on him, which was understandable that she had a guy in her room

Reminder that you're in denial, and want to drive home that you side with this guy because you're insecure that you relate more, or people will think you relate more, to Jonathan.

Please end yourself. He was ultimately a good guy, and he redeemed himself in the end, but refusing to acknowledge him being a dick is just stupid.

They were doing it on his behalf. He could've refused to go do it with them? They probably wouldn't have even done it in that case.

honestly, i feel bad for him now 'cause i felt vibes from nance that she likes jonathan now. imagine the convo

>were breaking up
>why
>i dont wanna lie to you, i love jonathan now
damn, what a sad bro

>honestly, i feel bad for him now 'cause i felt vibes from nance that she likes jonathan now.
Except she hasn't shown anything like that, surprisingly. Even the gift she gave him wasn't from her. When her brother asks her if she likes him, she didn't give any hints of it being a lie. I think they handled that really well and it would be a waste for her to switch to the creep.

He didn't do anything wrong at all. Sure he acted like a teenager but he was clearly a decent guy. Plus he didn't have serial rapist eyes like Jonathan.

>When her brother asks her if she likes him, she didn't give any hints of it being a lie

what?

>from now on we tell each other everything, okay?
>so do you like Jonathan now?
>What? No! Do you like Eleven?
>What? No!

The joke was that they just agreed to tell each other everything, and then both lied. It's silly to even suggest that siblings tell each other everything and I think it was making fun of that cliche

>The joke was that they just agreed to tell each other everything
That's not what happened there and she was clearly telling the truth. I think you expected that cliche to happen and assumed it did.

This desu.
He wasn't a dick to Barbara, he was a dick to Jonathan but it was only peer pressure. He did it to look like "the cool guy", but he didn't do anything physical like what Mike's bully did.

His reaction was just normal
>climb window
>see ur girl with a boy
>get mad
You gotta understand that he just didn't know the whole alien shit.

Why exactly was Jonathan taking stalker pics of them at the party? why shouldn't he get bullied for being a creep?

>he didn't do anything physical like what Mike's bully did
Except, you know, that whole scene behind the theatre

Bullying is for assholes, why are you even hurting someone who hasn't done anything to you? That's no longer bullying, that's confrontation.

>why are you guys together
>please give me explanation i dont understand

Go ask the girl why

That's a stupid analogy, because he kept pushing Jonathan around even though he didn't do anything to him.

Again, my previous post. That was normal reation, you sense something wrong with your girl, then next thing you'll see their snuggling inside her room? That pushing around getting in a fight is a perfect definition of "Frustration".
Frustration of what? Of not getting a clear explanation on what's happening.