youtube.com/watch?v=BjoX-rTrXcg
isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2125947164
isidewith.com/results/2125947164
youtube.com/watch?v=0fGbFjsj28o
youtube.com/watch?v=fPbRh2HEllg
isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2576733913
m.youtube.com/watch?v=g88lIjXh7zA
m.youtube.com/watch?v=CrrMKpggJ0g
google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjrhM272JTPAhULdD4KHe9wCEkQFggiMAE&url=http://www.snopes.com/trump-flies-sick-boy/&usg=AFQjCNGG_-DrLbLwv4Y8vF_cpYz6hwEWXg&sig2=nv4HW-G1lKDdvlQPhBBnIw&bvm=bv.133053837,d.cWw
factmyth.com/factoids/democrats-and-republicans-switched-platforms/
twitter.com/charliespiering/status/776826036126224385
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/comparing-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-truth-o-met/
cnsmaryland.org/2016/07/29/bethesda-medal-of-honor-winner-calls-hillary-clinton-ready-to-lead-in-dnc-speech/
decodedc.com/medal-honor-recipient-explains-hes-republican-voting-clinton/
youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc
cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-japan-south-korea-might-need-nuclear-weapons/
thinkprogress.org/trump-jumps-to-conclusions-minutes-after-nice-attack-says-he-would-declare-a-world-war-as-president-a733c68d2cb3#.3mmhitxs3
bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36166591
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd
youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg
articles.philly.com/1991-05-10/news/25795529_1_trump-associates-trump-s-atlantic-city-donald-trump
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Providing_material_support_for_terrorism
youtube.com/watch?v=IQ3jIgOjUvs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_of_interest
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hot damn. Leftist are losing their fucking minds. This is the greatest timeline.

This is honestly getting embarrassing
Why is the left now filled with little crybabies

>NOOOOO HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEXT HITLER!!!!
>STOP MAKING HIM LOOK GOOD!!!!
>HE HAS TO LOOK MEAN! HE HAS TO LOOK ANGRY AND XENOPHOBIC!!!

REEEEEEEEE!!!

god i cant wait for him to win so these idiots all commit sudoku

Trump is cute

CUTE!

Strump

chequed

How much you want to bet at least 2 or those 3 articles were written by jews?

>those anti-Clinton comments on the video
I admit, I know Hillary is pure evil and all and these are actually funny but it is literally a meme.

>tfw leftist cucks are shitting themselves with rage

>trump supporters threatening violence

ahhh what else is new

Wat

>The Huffington Post
Scottish.
>The Atlanic
Scottish.
>The Slot
Saxon. But it's a woman so it makes sense.

That was meant for

republicans love war, they love guns, they love the blood of racial minorities

record=corrected

Those boobs are gross looking.

>Actually sit down and watch the whole video
>no hair ruffling

fuck your thread

>Jewish
Yeah, no.

blood spilt of racial minorities you mean
you fucking hippy piece of shit

Seriously, what is that?
I thought it was just air bubbles and everyone is retarded, but that just looks fucking weird.

>top comments aren't even remotely leftist
>in fact it blows tf out of them
Are the tides turning?

Your boobs are gross looking!

ITS HAPEPNING

Too close to home.

yeah soon we'll have all the jews and blacks rounded up in concentration camp

>implying anybody actually wants that
stop falling for the memes

what are you talking about? very clearly Jewish with bleached hair and everything

>now

heh

>$0.05 has been deposited in your CTR account

>"It's Time to [X] [Y]"

>"It's Time to [X] [Y]"

>"It's Time to [X] [Y]"

>"It's Time to [X] [Y]"

Leftist op-edders

oh I only read the trump posts on Cred Forums. we hate numales, women, jews, muslims, mexicans, blacks. but we love the pledge of allegiance and putin. also we don't know what a president does or what a policy platform is. I'm right there with you guys on all that

We've been saying it this whole time: the tides TURNED a few years ago. It's the media's fault for being so lodged up their own asses to not notice.

oh I'm sorry could you please point me to the posts supporting trump that are about policy and not hillbilly social politics and info wars conspiracies?

And then you are wondering why you are losing.

>being this buttdevastated by this

by what?

I know you're not really asking this in good faith but you should check the several generals on pol
by the chance of your candidate losing

Asian here and can someone explain this "hahaha le trump did X" segments this "comedians" do?
I see that shit all over the popular section of YouTube .

t. numale ctr shill

Wasn't a trump supporter until last night/this morning. Masterful play of the media.

Says the faggot.

is this kino?

Those boobs are even worse.

I just prefer a liberal democrat to a neocon. I don't care about the personality of the person as long as they vote with the party platform.

>moving the goalposts
Lol nah, nigga. That is not what you said. YOU please point to the official Trump policies that will lead to " jews and blacks rounded up in concentration camp"

watch this for prime teenage ivanka

youtube.com/watch?v=8o46HH-TfNY

>I just prefer a liberal democrat to a neocon
So why are you voting for hillary you dumb cunt?

ONE! NOTHING WRONG WITH ME! TWO!

>goalposts
>memeing about ctr is an argument
lol what

THIS IS FBI , PLEASE DELETE THIS NOW OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES.

you're now further moving the goalpost and ignoring his post

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=XvyRIgPImOY

>Democrats
>liberal
Nope. Just more neocons.

because she's closer than trump. what are you talking about? you should google their policy positions m8. try this isidewith.com

>Liberals are getting butthurt that Trump is coming off as a nice guy

Tasty lung butter mmmmm

I'm genuinely curious, what argument are you refering to which the goalposts have been moved? is calling someone a ctr shill an argument that requires a reasoned response in your opinion?

looks like a tiny green ballsack

Hillary is a neocon.
>open the site
>one of the items is equal pay
How exactly am I supposed to trust a site that says there is a gender pay gap?

they are upset that television isn't like their radical websites and blogs

Youll bankrupt yourself

And you continue to ignore his question
nice job shill

educate yourself
isidewith.com

He humanized a human!! How dare he!

Do you think she got blacked, bros?

UMMMM

CAN YOU LIKE STOP NORMALIZING THIS RACIST, ISLAMOPHOBIC, ANTI-SEMITIC BIGOT???

LOOK AT THIS INSTEAD

youtube.com/watch?v=BjoX-rTrXcg

>blacked

oh ok I thought you were memeing but I wasn't sure. trump supporters sure are intelligent and reasonable. how bout them jews and cucks, right?

>Trump
>neocon
>Hillary
>not a neocon

You still haven't answered his question.
Here I'll make it even easier for you
>YOU please point to the official Trump policies that will lead to " jews and blacks rounded up in concentration camp"
Answer this

I'm not American, but have your media ever been as involved in an election before? It's pretty disgusting.

isidewith.com
try learning policy platforms before memeing

>a site that literally tells you the gender pay gap is real
That is your source?

Why are liberals still pretending that Trump and his policies are some sort of "Far Right" fringe movement?

He has a legitimate chance of winning and holds 40%+ of the voting public

It's almost as bad as the brits that pretend Brexit didn't fucking win in their referendum and that a majority of the voting public wanted it

Democrats love killing unborn children. Democrats love drones and bombs; they've escalated the War on Terror to extreme levels. Democrats love when whites are the victim.

wow trevor noah almost went a full minute without mentioning that he's from South Africa

because the elites are completely divorced from reality
they just can't connect to the average person, their idea of countering trump is yelling racist and hoping for the best

well that obviously wasn't an argument. it was a hyperbolic statement about the generally racist/jingoist rhetoric of trump supporters you see on Cred Forums. learn what a debate is

I did this a while ago. These are my current results.

isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2125947164

isidewith.com/results/2125947164

>he probably also "fact checks" with politfact

it's a quiz to gauge your beliefs you fucking idiot

so you admit you had no argument from the start?
I already told where to find the answer to your first question so now you're just shitposting for the sake of shitposting.

Hello I'm Trevor Noah
[insert generic retarded rant about Donald Trump]
[throwing race card intensifies]

based on false information

I know I hate when sites use academic studies and empirical evidence as sources. dont they know the jews control the universities and the media? why can't they all be like infowars?

How can Democrats be the "good" party of "high morals" if they systemically genocide humans in the womb?

You lost, Bernout. Get over it. We're gonna make America great again, whether you like it or not.

you were the only person having an argument you loon

How can Democrats be the "good" party of "high morals" if they intentionally rig the primaries

Is this?

probably just thick mucus.

>so desperate for views that they call their own video "viral rant" and upload on their own main youtube channel
you can't make this shit up

it doesn't make any statements. if you believe in the wage gap or not is irrelevent, there is no right or wrong answer. it's to gauge what your beliefs are, not whether they are accurate. you are a dumb person

youtube.com/watch?v=0fGbFjsj28o

>yeah soon we'll have all the jews and blacks rounded up in concentration camp

Will that be because the blacks arent gonna vote for hilldawg?

youtube.com/watch?v=fPbRh2HEllg

yeah I like trump because he wants to make america great again. hillary has never said she wants to make america great, she must want to make america bad. vote trump

>lay the foundation for a future humanity filled with pharmacutecals, endless food, space exploration, computure science
>"durrr why did evil whitey take us out of da jungle? We WUZ happy eating bugs n shit. Now watch me whip, watch me nae nae"

only in murica bunch of faggots care about another faggot hair real or not

>academic studies and empirical evidence

>this is what the leftist actually believes

except that is not the question on the site
but nice try shill

>politifacts isn't extremely biased and corrupt
>typical far-leftist, 90 iq smugness

wew lad

this is so fucking weird

but I'm sure her health is fine

I don't see why marx or marxism is associated with the SJW movement

Marx was concerned with class, SJWs are concerned with race, religion, gender, and sexual orientation

Dude you totally forgot that most universities vote democrat! Lmao!

I mean...it makes sense that a government funded institution would desire big government...and anyone going against the liberal hivemind will be fired in our new age of McCarthyism

But that totally means I'm smart lmao!!! I'm prolly smarter than that multi millionaire Trump too lmao!!

Owned

Many SJWs are marxists for some reason. The class movement is just a part of their larger attention whoring.

The things burgers will endure to get a job.
That's just sad.

Trump is the inevitable result of the cyclic self-destructive personality of conservatives in America. As a candidate, he basically self-fulfilling failure personified. The republican party has basically been growing through growing pains since Obama took office as their entire southern strategy playbook of the last 40 years is failing from shifting demographics and changing world dynamics. The absurdity of Trump, his supporters, etc are all basically a sort of last flailing twitch before the final death of the modern version of the republican party. His most fervent supports the sort of people who will be cast out into the political fringe and be alienated from society as they are basically a mish mash of mentally unstable sociopaths and legitimately inbred trailer trash retards holding the republican party back.

isidewith.com/elections/2016-presidential/2576733913
am I a cuck?

Both of them are about dismantling the system of power. In Marx case, it was dismantling the aristocratic hierachy and establish communism.

SJWs want to dismantle the current established system, however...they have no goals. That's what makes them extremely frustrating to deal with.

The way they immediately pull the plug on interviews when TTIP is criticised is especially chilling

The American MSM is honestly as bad as Russia's at this point

>is most fervent supports the sort of people who will be cast out into the political fringe and be alienated from society as they are basically a mish mash of mentally unstable sociopaths and legitimately inbred trailer trash retards holding the republican party back.

Yes, the people who support and elected the leader of the free world will surely become irrelevant

They are marxist in the sense that they have a vauge idea of what marixism is but I doubt any of them have read Capital.

And sure as fuck none of them know about the situationalist, who basically btfo of everything they stand for.

>t. flyover country

if you think this is soem kind of """evidence""" you're a complete idiot. watch the real clip where she's pretending to act surprised at the reporter who butted in her question, not this retarded remix.

>That pic
Reminder that Hillary's mentor was a member of the KKK

It's just pneumonia

>His most fervent supports the sort of people who will be cast out into the political fringe and be alienated from society as they are basically a mish mash of mentally unstable sociopaths and legitimately inbred trailer trash retards holding the republican party back.
spot on actually

neocons elected w bush and you're still a joke to pop culture even with trump up in the polls

What if he wins though

this guy is fucking awful.

he wasn't even hired by Hillary after she became Secretary of State because of his divisive and shady intel.

and Trump currently benefits from the KKK fanbase and retweets David Duke. what's your point

Ummm no try again sweetie ;) x

Hilary Clinton is a CIA puppet who puts America second, and her global cronies first.

Oh, you want 8 more years of Obama? Enjoy endless meddling in other countries, a beefed up NSA, new drone fleets, more money going outward than in.

I expect good things, not miracles.

Liberal elites don't represent the popular culture

Seriously you faggots are completely out of touch with normal people

My point is, that you can't throw around the racist card when you're in cahoots with said racists

>he wasn't even hired by Hillary after she became Secretary of State because of his divisive and shady intel.

Because Obama told her no fucking way

That didnt stop the clinton foundation from hiring him :^)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=g88lIjXh7zA

m.youtube.com/watch?v=CrrMKpggJ0g

Its ok when hillary does it shitlord

>Sept. 11, 2002: Howard Stern asks Trump if he supports invading Iraq. Trump answers hesitantly. “Yeah, I guess so. You know, I wish it was, I wish the first time it was done correctly.”

>retweets david duke
he never did that

Literally nothing wrong with anything in that picture.

>However, in 1952 Byrd avowed that "After about a year, I became disinterested [in the KKK], quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization," and throughout his long political career (he served for 57 years in the United States Congress) he repeatedly apologized for his involvement with the KKK:

>"I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened."

he repented and spent the rest of his life fighting against it. it's not like he still was a card carrying white supremacist like David Duke.

>Trump dialed that back a bit in another interview in January 2003, a few months before the invasion. Fox News’ Neil Cavuto asked Trump whether President George W. Bush should be more focused on Iraq or the economy.

"Well, he has either got to do something or not do something, perhaps, because perhaps shouldn't be doing it yet and perhaps we should be waiting for the United Nations, you know," Trump said. "He's under a lot of pressure. I think he's doing a very good job. But, of course, if you look at the polls, a lot of people are getting a little tired. I think the Iraqi situation is a problem. And I think the economy is a much bigger problem as far as the president is concerned."

So Trump put the economy ahead of confronting Iraq, but he didn’t speak against going to war. At most he suggested waiting for the United Nations to do something.

As per politifact

He wasn't in favor of the Iraq war, 2 months before it started
He was in favor of it (if you consider " I guess so" speaking in favor) 6 months before the war.

His newer stance cancels out his older stance.

>letting people touch his hair

This is LITERALLY what Hitler would have done how can people still not see this OMFG

Kill the bitch like Sheev.
>HURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR HNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

>I was once a member of an organization that lynched niggers, but i'm sorry so it's okay

Sjws are non-materialist, they would have been a part of the idealist non-Marxist radical left of the 1800s. They can call themselves Marxist but, like everything else, they have no idea what they're talking about.

2002 is closer to the year 1990 than it is 2016.

>TRUMP: Jeb is so wrong. You fight ISIS first. You have to knock 'em out. You decide what to do after, you can't fight two wars at one time. If you listen to him, that's why we've been in the Middle East for 15 years, and we haven't won anything. We've spent $5 trillion dollars in the Middle East with thinking like that. We've spent $5 trillion dollars; we have to rebuild our country. We have to rebuild our infrastructure. you listen to that you're going to be there for another 15 years. You'll end up with world war three.

>tfw Cred Forums's goddess is an orthodox Jew

What fucking jokes you neckies are

Fallon literally humanized Hitler

>"The media is picking an choosing arguments to make Hillary look good and Trump look bad!"
>They turn around and do the exact same thing, seeing no similarities or problems with their behavior.

Trumpfags are the worst.

Reminder that Trump is the biggest Jew shill on the planet.

The media is supposed to be objective.

>Cred Forums's goddess

You're making shit up.

Whoah.. She's great.

That's not what people are upset about, stupid. They're upset at the reactions of leftist trying to silence and oppress differing opinions

Its funny how painfully obvious it is the Cred Forumstard Trump fanbois on Cred Forums are the same Paulbots from 2012...the same mentally ill sheltered world views...same youtube video life experience, etc.

well it's good that we invaded Iraq in 2003 then, not 2016

>In 2002, asked if America should go to war, he said, "I guess so." Less than three months before the invasion, Trump said the president should be more focused on the economy, but he didn’t speak against launching an attack.

His comments were less than three months away from the invasion and he only changed them after it became a mess.

No one is trying to silence your opinions, we just wish you'd stop being so wrong about everything all the time.

Fair, but I wish you'd at least hold yourselves to the same standards.

TRUMPOTUS CONFIRMED

THE LION WILL TAKE OFFICE

>we
bored rollplayer pls

>and Trump currently benefits from the KKK fanbase

Where?

Are you talking about the guy we literally have pictures of Hillary kissing?

>he didn't speak against launching an attack
"Perhaps we should wait for the UN"

Whatever the case, you can't claim that he was "in favor" of the Iraq war.

what did he mean by this

why does this picture make my weewee feel funny?

Someone is doing the raping

But you libtards are wrong about absolutely everything. You people don't even reason, you feel what policy should be. Also, everyone knows what you people think about free speech and diversity of opinion. No reason to lie. Couldn't be more pointless.

Only some of them are the same Paultards. The rest are newfags who migrated to Cred Forums due to the lack of moderation on Cred Forums and started acting like they own the place. This is an anime website, for fuck's sake. That den of dipshits has no place here. I wish they'd go back to Stormfront and Reddit and every other shitty website they started on.

>No one is trying to silence your opinions

I guess I just IMAGINED all the faggots showing up to "protest" Trump, beating people up, throwing bricks at motorists and talking on Twitter about how theit goal was to "shut down" the rally through threats of terrorism.

That's the modern SJW. They've been programmed to always demand change. They wish to dismantle and change whatever they perceive as being in control. That's why they hate every Straight-white-Capitalist-Democracies-Christian society.

That's why they say shit like "Refugees Welcome!" Because it hurts the White Male Establishment. What's their end game? Nothing. When the refugees turn out to be burdensome and commit rapes and crime and terrorism, liberals have no clue how to act. They blame everyone else. "We just need to respect their culture more! It's our fault!" Liberals are physically and metaphorically destroying their own societies with no end game.

Liberals are pushing to see their societies fall, but they have no alternative plan or back up for when those societies do start fracturing, which we are starting to see.

David Duke boasted that after his endorsment Trump went up 10 points in the polls. He uses infographics from white supremacy sites and erases the jewish stars so they're kosher.

he's still an opportunist, if not straight out interventionist. He also said we should've taken all of Iraq's oil. That's an idiotic thing for a presidental nominee to say.

but the modern democrats are the most hawkish party in our countries history. this is undeniable fact.

Pence is cuter tho

Ad Hominem. Maybe you should stop playing "us vs. them" and come back when you have an actual argument.

>roll

And yeah, I'm liberal. Proud of it, too. You jelly?

dont get my hopes up

>He uses infographics from white supremacy sites and erases the jewish stars so they're kosher.

Tell me more about how every six-pointed shape is secretly anti-Jew, and how Trump is secretly le evil jew-hating nazi suppremacist.

google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjrhM272JTPAhULdD4KHe9wCEkQFggiMAE&url=http://www.snopes.com/trump-flies-sick-boy/&usg=AFQjCNGG_-DrLbLwv4Y8vF_cpYz6hwEWXg&sig2=nv4HW-G1lKDdvlQPhBBnIw&bvm=bv.133053837,d.cWw

>implying it wouldn't be beneficial

>hurr durr Trump supporters aren't bigoted!
>how dare the media compare him to Hitler!!!!
>is a literal nazi

Trumpcucks, everyone.

>He also said that we should've taken Iraq's oil.

Yeah, I didn't like that either.

From a "business" standpoint, it could have been a good decision though.

The USA spent 2trillion on the iraq war, to no avail. Getting some of that money back would be good for the budget.

Trump sees this from a business standpoint.

>And yeah, I'm liberal. Proud of it, too. You jelly?
Why exactly?

That's not anyone trying to "silence" you. They're protesting your opinions, not you as people. Which once again brings me back to what I said about how we just want you to stop being so wrong about literally everything. Stop taking everything so personally, you're not that important.

ITT

republicans emancipated the slaves

You know when someone makes a minor funnyjoke in conversation about religion and that guy starts reciting the latest Amazing Atheist video he watched? You're that guy

Not an argument

yesteryear republicans were the progressive party. they switched with Democrats over time.

factmyth.com/factoids/democrats-and-republicans-switched-platforms/

Trump really hit the mail order bride jackpot

>progressive

There's that buzzword again

Don't get me wrong, I'm not a Democrat, I just think liberally because more often than not, the facts line up with liberal ideals. I've agreed with Republican politicians on issues and I've disagreed with Democrats. I'm sure that will happen again one day, too. You don't have to pick a team you know.

Most liberals are not like the ones you see on Tumblr, user. I'm not complaining about thin privilege or fat and trans acceptance.

We love Ashkenazi Jews lad

thats his mother retard

Honestly I am happy you are here because the internet is fueled by guys like you so people will never stop running out of bullshit to skim...err read so keep writing what you do *brofist*.

>projecting this hard

and there's your ignorance again. republicans became the conservative party. there's no real debate in that.

inaccurate assessment laddie. the old daily show maymay of the GOP being the party of old white people was true-four years ago. Trump is the representation of waning boomer influence within the party the same way Obama was the youth candidate in 2008.

>muh alt-right
There is no alt-right.

t. Cred Forumstard

It's just "everybody who doesn't agree with SJWs or democrats"

White supremacists and stormfags are trying to hijack the term to be more presentable to the general public, as nobody cares about them nowadays.

that's his daughter not his wife, retard

No, I think you're garbage. I do my best to avoid your kind in real life.

>White supremacists and stormfags are trying to hijack the term
You mean the term that was coined by a white nationalist?

The point is nobody cares. Cred Forums is for the discussion of television, films, interracial porn and pedophilia. That's a joke, by the way. That's what "" "we""" do here. We laugh at things. If you want to peddle your unironic racism with your walls of shitty poorly sourced text full of anecdotal evidence and armchair psychology , go to your containment board.

There's a reason Cred Forums is 2nd for satire after /r9k/, and that's probably because it takes itself so seriously and is fucking boring. Never EVER fucking post on my board again if you've EVER posted a Nigel Farage reaction image.

Not true in the slightest. You live in a world where everyone falls into to ideological categories and that world does not actually exist.

maybe that's why you live in an echo chamber of ignorance and self-sufficient lies.

DOC HOLIDAY, I'M C.R. UZ

>lets settle this at sundown, trump

This goy gets it, alt-right is a blanket label used to describe people who don't fit conventional categories, otherwise they become individuals and we can't have that.

And we all know how much people love labels these days.

Well, we're kind of unavoidable user. There are a lot of us. And most of us are a lot more rational than you give us credit for, so there's a good chance you'll meet one and not even realize they are one.

Not really. I know what you people think, and you're clearly wrong about pretty much everything. How can you people even pretend otherwise? I mean, you're destroying Europe with your insane ideas.

Facts prescribe to no political ideology desu. Any government can use a fact to proclaim itself correct. Some people point to facts that say capitalism is supreme, others use facts to justify their support of communism. None of this matters

What really matters is the zeitgeist of the people. Communist, capitalist, monarchist, republic, etc etc..it all works, as long as the zeitgeist is there.

I differentiate between liberals and democrats. Modern Liberals are a misnomer, since they rarely follow any true liberal beliefs

The reason liberals are so disgusting is that they destroy the zeitgeist. They're too divisive. When they scream "refugees welcome", they're screaming for more social division and thus chaos

oy vey the alt-right is so persecuted!

is this new pasta?

CNN on suicide watch

twitter.com/charliespiering/status/776826036126224385

It looks like Marlon Wayans' scene at the end of Requiem for a Dream where he's coughing up a giant orange ball of phlegm into the mixer

Not memeing but white people are currently the most oppressed people in the west at the moment

Save it, it's all yours.

Also, nige has been bulking a bit, jesus

>I think you're wrong so I'm going avoid everyone who tries to put forward a counterpoint

this is why discourse is going down the drain. people closing themselves off to ignorance rather than face their delusions.

It makes sense that Trump is such a bald face liar. His supporters don't even care that he's bullshitting them:

politifact.com/truth-o-meter/lists/people/comparing-hillary-clinton-donald-trump-truth-o-met/

Trump supporters are truly anti-intelligence.

white nationalists are the new moderates tbqh

all we want is non intervention, sane migration policies, and laws to prioritize service and happiness for citizens instead of attempting to shovel more people into the voting roles from around the world

>politifact

Seriously, you don't deserve an argument outside of maymay chevrons with shit like this.

that neither reflects well on Trump nor CNN

and they're right

I should have specified then. Liberal ideology more often than not lines up with the facts, not the other way around. But I get what you mean. Facts are easily used to mislead people.

You're even right about modern liberals. Neoliberals have hijacked the term and use liberalism to push a Conservative ideology in the United States and it is a shame. But there is a difference between "refugees welcome!" and "These people have nowhere else to go. Someone should help them and we are in a position to."

yes because spouting meme insults is much more robust than fact checked research.

go to bed, Trumpcuck.

>trump supporters are anti-intelligent

Two post above yours are Medal of Honor heroes saying how great he is

Are you white, user?

It's true. The reason you're a virgin with no friends is a secret conspiracy of marxist jewish muslim mexicans athiests out to get you and make the girl you stalked for so long fuck a black guy. Also your mom was right when she told you that you don't have any friends because they are all jealous of how special you are.

and here's one supporting Clinton:
>cnsmaryland.org/2016/07/29/bethesda-medal-of-honor-winner-calls-hillary-clinton-ready-to-lead-in-dnc-speech/

and here's another REPUBLICAN one that's voting for Clinton:
>decodedc.com/medal-honor-recipient-explains-hes-republican-voting-clinton/

so what? you can tit for tat these things for days. argue the facts, not the PR.

Holy fuck, that's most down to earth I've ever seen Trump. If he was more chill like that more of the time I'd think he'd probably appeal to more people.

awwoooo

So either anti-intellectuals support Clinton too, or I guess you were wrong about only anti-intellectuals support trump

what if i told you, trump is actually incredibly ugly. and 70 years old.

those quads tho, those r cute ;)

Not an argument

Who /Hillary/ here?

Trump isn't a traditional Republican. his userbase is a mix of far right as well as moderates, which explains why many core Republicans are jumping ship.

I said Trump supporters are anti-intellectual, therefore if they're not voting for him they have common sense.

Trump supporters in this thread once again demonstrating that they lack basic critical thinking skills so they have to result to ad hominem, circular logic, and the classic "but what about Clinton" argument.

BEHEAD THOSE WHO DO NOT INSULT TRUMP

seriously though the media is going crazy trying to lynch anyone who doesn't shill for the hill all day long

>core Republicans are jumping ship
you mean warmongering Neocons who can't stand a peace candidate

I'd like to punch a Drumpf supporter right in the face, but watching them cry in November will be even better.

I think both Trump and Fallon are pieces of shit, but this reaction is ridiculous. Can these people take their lips off Hillary's ass for a second?

Clinton supporters are doing the exact same thing.

Stop believing that you are above your opponent, you are both awful.
t.enlightened centrist

should have been more like this but he's too much of a pussy

youtube.com/watch?v=SYoOPgeTMQc

WE HAVE TO GO BACK

>Trump
>Peace candidate

lmao

>cbsnews.com/news/donald-trump-japan-south-korea-might-need-nuclear-weapons/

>thinkprogress.org/trump-jumps-to-conclusions-minutes-after-nice-attack-says-he-would-declare-a-world-war-as-president-a733c68d2cb3#.3mmhitxs3

>Democrats are truly the better party. They're so inclusive and tolerant.

>nu-male
>punching anyone

> centrist
It's pronounced "nigh-hill-ist".

Sure thing, nu-male. Your candidate won't even last until the election.

I've read a few of you comments now, and you're not half as intelligent as you think you are.

not once has anyone in the media mentioned Clinton in regards to the Fallon interview.

And their number one tactic is to let Trump get away with lying and never miss a chance to bring up Hillary's emails. Don't make me laugh.

>"You fight ISIS first. You have to knock 'em out."
>"You have to go after their families"
>has made an entire platform out of the idea that Obama is not hard enough on ISIS
>not a warmongerer

Gimme a break.

>the delegates, Dahnald.

Moron/average leftist detected.

right because meme images are SUPER smart attempts discourse.

like I said, Trump supporters are anti-intelligence.

>hour long
Where is she?

>implying trump isn't going to win
have you not been following the polls?

DAHNALD, THE CHAOS EMERALGATES

great comeback. really proved me wrong.

Would yours just be MDE filling every box?

Clearly referencing pepe.

Didn't we already give Japan two nukes?

>Trump
>peace candidate
Its quite entertaining how detached from reality Trump supporters are. The mental gymnastics you guys perform. It's like watching a Hamster stuck in its running wheel. Trump has basically announced his intention to bomb the whole world on a whim whenever his manchild hissy fit personality gets in a bad mood. Neocons are at least criminal calculating war profiteers who start wars for the sake of making money. Trump would attack China if he didn't get a fortune cookie with his lunch.

Im voting for Trump just to see the collective butthurt explode.

Agreed.

Your average Berniebro is pretty smart. Pic related

lol are you fucking kidding

a veteran asked her because it's a big deal to leak classified information

and they've been "fact checking" Trump for a year straight. No one cares about stupid controversies or what he said decades ago

very good, user. very good.

>The media actually supports Trump

I don't know how can anyone be retarded enough to believe this.

nice memes

even Jill Stein says she's afraid of Shillary starting WW3. Shillary wants a war with Russia

>Huffington Post
>Atlantic
>The Slot

Why not just feed me dogshit and pretend it's caviar?

>Trump has basically announced his intention to bomb the whole world on a whim whenever his manchild hissy fit personality gets in a bad mood

that's nice sources you ahve there

ITT: some actual liberals

Disgusting.

Peace through strength.
Strength through unity.
All shall praise godemperor Trump!

>that pic

wew

The media gives Trump a pass every time he does anything. Not because they support him but because they just ignore the stupid bullshit he pulls every time he does it. You only think the media is "unfair to him" because you believe everything that comes out of his orangutan anus of a mouth.

>Jimmy Fallon
Can americans pls explain why so many people watch this guy?

Trump didn't say it but standing next to the guy and nodding is pretty much implicit agreement

bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-36166591

>Ywn be her goytoy

garbage headlines

garbage rebuttal.

The equivalent of judging all right wingers as if they were David Duke.

>Clinton goes on Kimmel to perform obvious publicity stunt
>liberals celebrate
>Trump does the same on Fallon
>now it's a war crime and both men should be charged

Congratulations, this is probably the dumbest comment in the thread. The bias against Trump has been so obvious the last few months that you have to be braindead to have missed it.

You wish. Looney Liberals are popping up everywhere nowadays

you're living on a different planet

they spend WEEKS talking about every little thing he says

they STILL ask him dumbass questions about le john mccain like he's going to give a different answer

have you never watched CNN or morning joe before

they don't talk about hillary as much because she just hides in her house somewhere and has her minions do her work for her. She has like one press conference per year

Maybe the person who posted that should start with themselves. Gotta get the ball rolling somehow.

why argue with someone too stupid to follow the news

how is negotiating military bases in Japan anti peace? they don't even want them there

and declaring war on ISIS is a no brainer. He actually wants to work with Russia to stabilize the middle east instead of shooting down Russian planes in Ukraine like Shillary wants

racist republicans are destroying civilised society, but keep being scared of dumb student protests.

>liberals
Meme has to stop. Liberals are centrist, these things that call themselves liberals and that we call liberals are authoritarian neoliberals, socialists, neoprogressivists, left-wing fascists and communists.

>racist republicans are destroying civilised society

I cant imagine what kind of cucked numale actually typed this out

How are racist republicans destroying civilized society

I can't wait for this retarded election to be over.

>they don't even want them there

True, but the Jap's are fuck-all retarded when it comes to military politics and we are not going to give up strategic positions along Japan just so they can feel nice knowing that "GRORIOUS NIPPONS ARE FREE FROM IMPERIARISTIC AMERICA"

sorry were gonna need that in list form

How are racist republicans destroying civilized society.

>refusing to acknowledge that Neocons openly support Clinton over Trump and Clinton even continues to attack Trump by defending McCain

>supporting a candidate that is intentionally stirring up russophobia on baseless accusations and supports a no fly zone in Syria

>affiliating yourself with a campaign that put out week long attack ads on Trump's remark of being willing to talk with Kim Jong Un to end the decades long Korean War

>agreeing with deposing the democratically elected Assad and thinking that the FSA are rebels protesting the Syrian government and not CIA payed mercenaries to destabilize the middle east

>siding with a puppet that will continue to let Saudi Arabia commit massive human rights violations in Yemen because the royal family has bought her off

why the fuck do you think Trump won the primary and Bush didn't?? he's antiwar
We are already in conflict with ISIS. it's not something we can just choose to ignore

Jesus Christ what, when was this?

Not him but really all the government people are racist because they want to ethnically cleanse the world (see Palestine) so that a new super race can take over and merge with computers and Satan's DNA. They are also like the Nephilim.

newsflash: we're already engaging with ISIS with bombs. We also just brokered a ceasefire with Russia in Syria.

And Japan has a pacifist constitution which is anti-nuclear weapons. arming them is not what a "Peace candidate" would do.

>God I wish that were me

David Duke and the KKK exists. ta-da.

You didn't explain anything. ta-da.

The replies from the Trump supporter ITT demonstrates he/they truly have some strange invented personification of Trump in their minds as some serious, intelligent, capable and noble leader instead of the trust fund blowhard manchild clown the rest of humanity knows he is and literally sees him as every single time he opens his mouth embarrassing himself. Of course Trump supporters on Cred Forums themselves are the worst of the socially alienated angry manchildren, all sounding like jr high kids incapable of escaping their simple minded child like chanspeak broken record responses. It's all very entertaining to realize how your lives must be a constant psychological struggle and clash with what reality is your entire world view amounting to a series of psychological crutches.

>David Duke and the KKK exists

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Byrd

>In the early 1940s, Byrd recruited 150 of his friends and associates to create a new chapter of the Ku Klux Klan in Sophia, West Virginia

>Political party
>Democratic

"ta-da"

wow great post, really makes me think

you did it, comrade

trumps campaign is over now

typical_liberal.jpg

>he took me to central station and said "this is yours"
wow

k

you type like a woman

>mouth of the dragon
Trump
>mouth of the beast
Hillary
>mouth of the false prophet
Bernie

> In his last autobiography, Byrd explained that he was a KKK member because he "was sorely afflicted with tunnel vision — a jejune and immature outlook — seeing only what I wanted to see because I thought the Klan could provide an outlet for my talents and ambitions."[23] Byrd also said, in 2005, "I know now I was wrong. Intolerance had no place in America. I apologized a thousand times ... and I don't mind apologizing over and over again. I can't erase what happened"

ta-da

The Left has always been filled with little crybabies.

You're just noticing it more now because they are the establishment and actual have power.

The best part is the guy who talks about how the parties on long island are some last days of rome type shit realizes that he shouldn't have revealed that on camera.

So he tries to sue his friend who was making the documentary, arguing that he signed a contract under duress.

But up until then hes all "drink smoke fuck 24/7 I'm rich bitch" attitude.

>"After about a year, I became disinterested, quit paying my dues, and dropped my membership in the organization. During the nine years that have followed, I have never been interested in the Klan." He said he had joined the Klan because he felt it offered excitement and was anti-communist.

he left after a year. nice try.

desu Hillary sounds fucking awful. Maybe Trump will put an end to the syrian problem. I know for sure Hillary won't and will just escalate. And let's face it if he doesn't win everyone is just going to whine for the next four years about what could've been. Better everyone sees for themselves. As for Hillary everyone knows what she will be like and we're not going to miss on anything.

This.

I never really got this.

John mentions in Revelation that he "saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet."

Now is this connected to KEK, the pepe meme, the Reptilians, and Kyle Odom's manifesto?

So are the Reptilians/Amphibians that people see actually demon influence showing their true nature and did the Bible mention that they would appear as frogs?

Also, how is this connected to the "Salamander Kid" scenario?

>150 friends
ree etc

>Left floods civilization with barbarians

>It's the Republicans who are bringing us down!

ta-da

yeah because the right never threw tantrums over inconsequential shit like Ghostbusters or Gamergate LOL

stop sucking conservative cock, you dumb victim.

>inner city kids are super predators
>this is the dem nominee

youtube.com/watch?v=ALXulk0T8cg

gra-ta-ta nigaa

Only time I've ever respected this guy in my life 2bh. It was done well.

hahahahahahahahha

Kek that picture is hilarious, dumb slut

they literally think trump is their tvdaddy that can do no wrong

fucking lol

Do people just not remember how Hilary spent the past 8 years bombing the SHIT out of the Middle-East?

She is America's most hawk President since Ulysses S Grant.

if you wanna play the discriminatory quotation game Trump has got hundreds of worse examples, dipshit.

Ah yes, the magical "all is forgiven, he said he was sorry."

But lets constantly attack Republican's, who are far less racist than Democrats.

Even though Japan is more racist than your local KKK association and yet considered a haven of civilization

That is something a peace candidate in America would do. The biggest reason we are constantly at war is because we are most countries' armed forces while the countries proper have a small elite force of operators for snatch-and-grabs or assassinations. Trump wants to deconstruct NATO, hold all members accountable, and arm Japan so we can leave them to defend themselves. That is what ends wars with America.

Care to quote him, on record with official documentation?

So.....are you defending Hilary or just mad at Trump for whatever reason?

Because you aren't doing a good job at making Hilary look good

you mean something that Trump wants to do too and has built an entire platform around?

Except that Trump would also bomb their families too, which is a literal war crime.

there's a smorgasbord so I have to be selective, but here's a tasty one for ya:

>“I’ve got black accountants at Trump Castle and Trump Plaza. Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are short guys that wear yarmulkes every day… . I think the guy is lazy. And it’s probably not his fault because laziness is a trait in blacks. It really is, I believe that. It’s not anything they can control.“

source: articles.philly.com/1991-05-10/news/25795529_1_trump-associates-trump-s-atlantic-city-donald-trump

>Except that Trump would also bomb their families too, which is a literal war crime.

Actually it's not because they could technically be seen as aiding and abetting war criminals themselves.

SJWs don't have arguments.

You agree with them unconditionally or they insult and attack you.

You can't debate when you fervently believe there is only one correct way to think. Debating with an SJW is like trying to talk about religion to a cult member.

>you mean something that Trump wants to do too and has built an entire platform around?

Yes because promoting European and east Asian military autonomy and refusing to go to war with Russian in Syria is war-mongerish.

>a book written by one his ex executives

>meanwhile we have Hillary on camera callings blacks super predators and ordering the government to bring them to hell

KEK
E
K

THIS IS THE BEST LIBERALS CAN BRING UP!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit, the amount of reaching going on here is laughable, hah, oh man, thanks for the laugh.

After Obama launched his drone fleet in 2012, Democrats became the new war-mongering party.

In 4 years, Democrats will be saying how good NSA is, because it monitors all the "Racist"

Give it time.

heel*

and trump called hispanics in america all rapists

you can sit down now

not according to a court of law or any court really, because that's a fucking dumb assumption to label women and children who don't fight on the front lines.

But keep peddling that warmongering war-crime bullshit if you like

Take away their comfy chairs. In a minute or two...problem solved.

>In May, Trump implied that Gonzalo Curiel, the federal judge presiding over a class action against the for-profit Trump University, could not fairly hear the case because of his Mexican heritage.

>“He’s a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.

doesn't really matter which I post because you'll still be an ignorant fool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Providing_material_support_for_terrorism

youtube.com/watch?v=IQ3jIgOjUvs

>All rapists

Wrong. Find the actual quote, dumb-fuck.

>refusing to go to war with Russian in Syria
that's actually what Obama did. He resisted boots on the ground because he doesn't want to get mired in another ground war.

Trump and Obama are running on the same platform: bomb ISIS. That won't change.

Why are they always fat?

You'd think if they really had it so rough, they'd be skinny from lack of adequate nutrition. We need to cut welfare funding.

oh ok so you admit you're a laughable parody of American gung-ho masculinity. makes sense.

If you replaced 'SJW' with 'Trump supporter' your point stands exactly as well.

KKK was founded by Southern Democrats.

How is that discriminatory in any way? Or is your brain wired to see any mention of someone's ethnicity by a white male as something offensive or something?

In the Southern States when Democrats were the conservative party, which switched at the turn of the century.

Nice try.

she was right

but she's just a whore who sells out to whoever is yelling with force the loudest. Now she tells whites to think about their privilege when black supremacist groups kill cops

>doesn't really matter which I post because you'll still be an ignorant fool.

>N-N-NUH UH, UR JUST A BIG DUMMY HEAD, MLEW *sticks out tongue*

Wew, very deep and mature of you, be sure to lick your mums cunt of the African cum in it before you go to sleep tonight.

>“He’s a Mexican,” Trump told CNN of Curiel. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.

Not racist, since it's in reference to a conflict of interest.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conflict_of_interest

It's the exact sort of thing they profile people on when you're called in for jury duty.

Are you a fuck-stick?

>Wrong

lmao it's the interpretation even the alt right uses

"t-they didn't mean all of them just the ones in America"

delusional trumpturd is delusional

he's a member of la raza senpai

>I hear more and more Mexicans talking about la raza, to build up their pride, you know. Some people don’t look at it as racism, but when you say ’la raza,’ you are saying an anti-gringo thing, and it won’t stop there. Today it’s anti-gringo, tomorrow it will be anti-Negro, and the day after it will be anti-Filipino, anti-Puerto Rican. And then it will be anti-poor-Mexican, and anti-darker-skinned Mexican. La raza is a very dangerous concept. I speak very strongly against it among the chicanos
t. Cesar Chavez

SJW numale epic el oh el marxist da libruls da joos nigger women repressing noble superior white male.

Am I am Cred Forums intellectual yet? Which youtube videos tell me the "truth". Do we still tell people to "wake up"?

he's literally in La Raza

let's see how you'd behave with a group of ehtnic-centric whites who want to conquer territories in the name of their race called THE RACE

Right here my friend
reddit.com

>oh ok so you admit you're a laughable parody of American gung-ho masculinity. makes sense.

Sorry that I'm not some beta fag who isn't comfortable about masculinity and its themes.

Maybe you should go chop your dick off and become a tranny on tumblr.

it doesn't matter. the KKK no longer exists as an institution. it;s just rogue local branches of hick larpers and federal agents now

dont worry black people are starting to realize that hillary cares about them as much as george w did

you must be fucking retarded. there have been hundreds of articles of why that's discriminatory: he's a judge who got there through years of study and experience.

being Mexican doesn't invalidate his duty to the law.

Trump was just scared that he couldn't bribe this judge.

>lmao it's the interpretation even the alt right uses

And?

I could care less about what some alt left trans squarism BBQ pulled pork bullshit retard group "interprets" those words as.

Read it as it was said, faggot.

Neither Ghostbuster nor Gamergate had anything at all to do with the Right, you halfwit.

Ghostbusters was a shitty movie, and then the weirdo director and feminist bloggers attacked the fans for not liking its trailer. It tanked.

Gamergate was a bunch of nerds getting mad at hipster game journos for insulting them constantly. Then con-artists used it as a platform to make themselves a lot of victim bucks.

The Right didn't even notice Ghostbusters beyond it being a shitty movie and other than one reporter at Breitbart they pretty much ignored Gamergate too.

You sound like one of those people that blames Republicans when your refrigerator light burns out.

Then why the fuck even bring up the KKK in the first place?

>I don't care what Trump and the Trump supporter base says
>this interpretation that puts him the positive light is the real one always

hahaha trumpfags everyone

also filtering your shit trip. fucking shill trump tourists

>supporting reddit: the presidential candidate
>2013

Is this post for real?

This is "her" now.
Really makes you think.

>I don't care what Trump and the Trump supporter base says

Nice strawman.

>this interpretation that puts him the positive light is the real one always

Again, nice strawman.

What's a matter? Afraid of posting what he actually said because then it will remove any sense of credibility you originally had?

that was the first time i mentioned the kkk itt
you mistook me for some leftie

Sounded like you were the original poster responding to why it "it doesn't apply to us special snowflake democraps!"

But I guess not. Seems like the faggot left anyway.

Blumenthal was likely patient zero for the DNC leaks. Hackers compromised his AoL email account and from there were able to finagle their way into the DNC/CF servers. If Clinton had cut ties with him when Obama wanted her to instead of giving him a cushy number in the Clinton Foundation none of the leaks would have happened and she would have sailed into the Presidency.

Karmas a bitch

David Duke was in the KKK for less than Robert Byrd and is irrelevant. Trump actively disavowed Duke while Clinton was the one who spoke about his death and the good man Byrd was

>t. Enlightened Bernout

I don't care how much humanizing any outlet tries in order to make Trump seem like less of an asshole, because it has zero effect on his current policies. I'm not voting for him because he's rude and capricious, but because he's unlearned -- bad for everyone -- and wants to make same sex marriage impossible -- bad for me. Nothing short of changing his mind, and not just on gay marriage, but entirely, from the ground up, to become educated on the inner workings of policy, will win back my consideration. Especially now that he evinces total changes-of-face every weekend. By this point, who knows what he'll really be doing.

>>╔════╗──────────────╔═══╗╔═══╗╔╗╔═══╗─╔╗╔╗╔╗
>>──║║╔══╦╗╔╦════╦══╗─╔══╝║║║─║║║║║╚══╗─║║║║║║
>>──║║║║─║╚╝║║║║║║╚╝║─║╚══╗║╚═╝║║║║╚═╝║─╔╗╔╗╔╗
>>───────────────║║
>

>and wants to make same sex marriage impossible -- bad for me.

this is what makes me shake

when will sheeple wake up and realize that the president has unlimited power and can easily do things like ban gay marriage overnight even though the supreme court ruled that its constitutional

i cant even right now