When will Hollywood finally make a good genghis khan movie

When will Hollywood finally make a good genghis khan movie

>that one scene of nothing but a solid 30 minutes of beheading people

I'd watch it.

>It's a Khan raids a city and takes half the female population as his """"wives""""" episode

>it's a Finnish History 101 episode

/hoc/ pls

Watch Marco Polo, it's a Netflix show

Daily reminder that Gengis Khan wanted to ally with France and the Pope, destroy Islam together, and give Israel to the French

Fuck off, numale. Noone gives a rat's ass about this gooknigger.

Hollywood is wayyyyyy too soft to make an accurate Genghis movie.

>its a drinking horse milk straight from the teat scene

Just watch Mongol you fucking neanderthals

>Hollywood will NEVER make something for China

China has Hollywood by the balls. I want to see the Khans destroy Baghdad and burn their library.

I guess they could make one technically, but it would be neutered in every sense of the word.

>a movie about mudslimes getting BTFO
yeah no that's never going to happen

That's Kublai.

WE WUZ HORSE ARCHERS N SHEEET

one of the more embarrassing things ive done was convince some friends to see "mongol" at the local indie theater

they took the biggest badass in history and made a movie about his love story with a woman named Borte

when it came to the climactic battle scene, the opposing army ran away from lightning and the movie just ended

the trailer was great but i wanted my fucking money back

theres a reason the sequels didnt happen

it sucked

so?? I thought I was doing him a favour.

Baghdad was not Genghis though

That said the story of Temüjin's life is a pretty interesting one, if half the legends are true its probably one of the better historical stories to be told.

inb4 Genghis Khan biopic starring Idris Elba

yfw it's Genghis Khan biopic starring Samuli Edelmann

It sucks because a Genghis Kahn movie would be interesting but there's no way Hollywood wouldn't go completely over the top like they did with Ben Hur or whatever

>implying

why genghis khan look like if he was alive today he'd be talking about eatin ass on twitter?? xDxDD

They need to make a movie out of the book "eye of god"
I seriously don't know how they haven't adapted any of his books to film yet.

if Genghis himself is to difficult to make a movie about why not make one about another of the important mongols like say Ogodei (you'd have the additional story of the whole sibling rivalry ontop of everything) or maybe even Subutai as a non-related person extremely close to Genghis

>It's a Genghis Khan is viewed as a villain episode

Jesus chirst... really?

Because no one gives a fuck about those literal whos.

Han Chinese hate every depiction of Kangz.

>Genghis's favorite son and heir to the mongol empire
>conqueror of Russia, China and Persia
>literal who

And Subutai may very well be the greatest general in the history of mankind and half the reason the mongols ever managed to become as huge as they did

The mongols are the worst thing to ever happen to eurasia as a whole

Overall I'd say the mongols did more bad than good for everyone but western europe (who profited quite a bit from the mongols destroying most outside threats)

They're literal whos mate.