Stranger Things

WHORE!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG9moROT3g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>caring about pre-teen relationships in a tv show
Kys you worthless faggot

lel I love it when things make you permies ree. That's yet another reason I loved this show.

Whore... but she stayed with the same guy the whole season...

Don't try to use logic with these whiny neckbeards, they're not mentally capable of handling reality.

Where the fuck do you think you are, clown? Is this your first year or something?

Destroying the camera and ripping up the creep shots was a very reasonable and measured response,

Who the fuck sympathizes with a creeper taking perv photos while his brother is away missing?

Fuck you chad

>someone saved my exact screenshot of this scene at this exact second of time that I took it

I feel important now

I got it from google images

The only mistake steve ever made was buying a camera for that beta creeper

the plot thickens

>She cuddled on a bed with a much better looking Chad and she didn't fuck him because her heart was still taken

SHE'S PURE!

I find the concept of an interdimensional monster that is drawn to blood far more believable than some autist managing to break out of the friendzone.

Gonna back this guy real hard

>not realizing that they purposely left the relationship open to leave material for the next season

That sweater is fucking wicked, I would cuddle with him too if I were her.

Nancy wasn't exactly the roundest Wheeler in the house.

Eat a goddamn sandwich

>never cheats on her bf, even when he's being an asshole
>was maybe thinking about boning that beta Jonathan but decides he's too much of an asshole
>when she sees Steve apologize and bravely fight off the invincible monster to save her and some pretentious douche he thinks she's fucking she realizes he's best boy
>promptly resumes her relationship with her alpha bf
>"whore"

neet virgin detected

>takes off bra
>all that's there are nappies and ribs

>there are people on this board who think this flat-chested, man-faced twig is attractive

>pre-teen
they are teenagers in Highschool, moron

wtf, i thought this was a family show

he's a creep, but he's also kinda cool

your family dont like watching skeleton-nudity?

wtf I hate twigs now

>Not shacking up with Batman

youtube.com/watch?v=EJG9moROT3g

He's talking about the Mike/Eleven pedos. You know this thread is just a front for them.