Why does she still live in Toronto lol? does she know NYC exists

why does she still live in Toronto lol? does she know NYC exists

Probably because NYCunny420 said he wanted to drink her bathwater on twitter and thought "nah I'm good"

No fucking clue. This city is shit.

T.torontonian

Because this city is great.
t. true torontonian

>no fat ass gf

Lol ok Ahmed.

I'm paying NYC prices for subpar quality. It's fucking shit. I guess if you like the "drake" and urban hip-hop bigger scene it's "great".

t.suburbanite

We can make it bros!

t. Sandnigger

>mcaddams will never sit on my face

you can a buy decent condo in toronto for 300k. in NYC that gets you a closet

>you can a buy decent condo in toronto for 300k

Not anymore. The Vancouver foreign investors have arrived to Toronto and are destroying the market.

>NYC prices for subpar quality
What the fuck are you on about? I live in a townhouse in the annex for $900 a month. Nicer than any little hole in the wall I'd be getting in NYC

Why did he dump her for a spic?

1. She is canadian
2. She doesn't want to be harassed by press

If you're famous it doesn't really matter where you live, you're limited anyway

Rich liberals like moving to Canada because they think it makes them more enlightened. It's pathetic really.

Ah yes the person born in London, Ontario who now lives in Toronto, Ontario lives there to "make them feel more enlightened"

speaking as a spic myself, it was a hell of a downgrade, Eva Mendez is mannish there are more qt beaner ladies

Is she a spic? She's 40 years old and has't succumbed to the fat meme

I thought she was really unremarkable in Mean Girls but I've had such a crush on her ever since she got a bit older

New York is a meme city

Unless you are mad rich, you won't be able to enjoy any of the excitement NYC has to offer

Nobody gives a fuck about plays and ballet and shit. Most of the time you will be working 5 jobs just to afford to live in a cardboard box

She is Canadian

Blue Jays>Stankees

she is rich though

Toronto is nearly as expensive as NYC, but with none of the character or excitement. Toronto was one of the most boring cities I've ever been to, especially given its size. Also, the people are worse than New York City. Not that New Yorkers aren't overrated, but Torontonians have their heads completely up their own asses. The only city that I've been to that was worse in that regard was San Francisco, but at least the weather is nice there.

I think the "character and excitement" of nyc wears off quick though. Within a month of moving here i've already become jaded by the big apple dream bullshit. Avoiding nutjobs at every single turn, stomaching the revolting stench of festering garbage, being packed in the train like a sardine and barely being able to afford anything constitutes daily life. and why the fuck is there a hundred cleaners and a nail salons on EVERY FUCKING STREET

jesus christ you lot complain a ton. What cities are good? no rural shit i would like to have a sex life

This. I'm canadian and I don't "get it". This place is starting to really irritate me. All the friends I grew up with have turned into such cunts. And they're all cheap to boot so it's a hassle to get them out to do shit. I'm probably going to try living elsewhere in a few years. West coast is nice but expensive, ahhh I wish I could go there.

typical torontonian westcoast fetishization
west coast is shit
ontario is the best canada gets

Well if neither of them are great I'll go to the states or another country. Why does it bother you so much not everyone likes ontario. It's nice for young families I guess. I don't see my best years here though.

american """"""analysis"""" everyone

Toronto is great if you've got money and aren't an Elliot tier sperg. I guess that's why most of this board hates it.

If I had money I wouldn't live here though.

as soon as i get money im going to NYC so what are you saying

NYC is a literal rats nest.

>first worlders complaining about amazing cities

czech your privileges srsly

lol.

>as soon as I get money I'm going to waste it all

I bet those big city dreams are nice when you're bleeding to death in an alley

fuck off i'm in west village and the city is pretty safe. idk about other boroughs though

Wasn't aware toronto was the utopia of western civilization.

Kys lel.

>I could be on Cred Forums right now
>mmm I love it when you talk Cred Forums, Goose

>fuck off i'm in west village and the city is pretty safe

I wish i was dead 2bh

t. torontonian

i dont get it

he lives in a privileged artsy complacent part of Manhattan and thinks thats what all of nyc is like

me in her eyeline

Right? i've been thinking of moving to the states to show how ass backwards i am

torontonians are really self deprecating about their city, your impression was completely off

It's usually in the top 5 cities in livability rankings.