Other urls found in this thread:

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-cast-member-injured-plus-emmy-weekend/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Azor Jon

Shut the fuck up faggot.

Get the fuck over it

Azor Jon's bodyguard

Jonautists and stannisfags can fuck off together

How does it feel getting rekt by a fucking frog manlet?

Here

It means they make it to Westeroes you dumb cuck

>Jonautists
>s

I sure hope that branfag doesn't show up

Thanks user

Hopefully this is a good sign that Dany will make it to Westeroes this season. I got nervous reading about them filing on the Mereen set

>no more of Greyworm's nipples in S7

But this definitely means they are heading up North then, right? King's Landing isn't that cold.

Of course she's gonna be in Westeros. Would like to get an update on Mereen, though. See how it's doing.

The dude deleted his posts, but /got/ remembers

They're prepping the Winterfell set.

And Sophie, Gwendolyn and Maisie are confirmed for a pre-Emmy party tomorrow.

>of course
I wouldn't take anything for granted where the D bags are concerned. They could easily end the season with her finally arriving.

That's too much time wasted for 7 episode season.

Did he get fired?

That's what I'm thinking.

But you never know with D&D, might make it suddenly pretty cold down in King's Landing or have the Unsullied be dressed warmer to get across that it's cold even though other than the clothes people don't really act like it

Hopefully, that is not the case, because aren't they just starting to film the first episode? Then that means that Dorne must be chilly af, too?

Since Sophie's still blonde, she either hasn't started filming yet even though it's in town, or she's wearing a wig

Hope someone asks her at the Emmys.

And they're already on their way to the Emmys

watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-cast-member-injured-plus-emmy-weekend/

and Gemma Whelan (Yara) got injured

>white unsullied

Dropped.

They don't film in episode order, so they might be filming scenes for any of the episodes for all we know

*And ew, she was in the cigarettes section.

Filthy fucking troll.

Someone post the lung cancer is coming image.

>he doesn't want to bully aryan unsullied's prostate
Fag.

>DnD
>not wasting time
How can you still doubt them after Dorne

Probably was even if he deleted the pics.

They don' take kindly to that shit and he's violating whatever contract he signed. His posts were up for hours and circulated when he should've known better.

>tfw based D&D solved the Meereenese knot while GRMM was still sat on his fat ass

WOTEVER M8 MY WATCH HAS ENDED LMAO

Dorne wasn't them.

That was Cogman.

D&D then decided to rush Dorne to get it out of the way and end the embarrassment by killing Doran and his son and only showing it again in the last episode where they proceeded to shit on the snakes.

Don't false flag as a Branbro, Danywhale.

Kit's pretty stylish.

Who /Jonsa/ here?

Who isn't desu?

Literally our ship

Literally the best political match taking into account fertility, succession and age.

Literally North and South.

Literally a figurative Ice and Fire.

Literally covers all scenarios.

How did you know??

Do you think they'll find out they're cousins before they hook up? Or will they do it believing themselves to be brother and sister?

>memes that hit a little too close to home

Who still believes in Eurio? There's plenty of time for him to sail past Asshai back to the Iron Islands, put his Pilou face on and catch Dany outside Oldtown.

what are you people doing
why are you still talking about a garbage show you all hate even when it's off season?

I think they'll get hitched after they learn they're cousins because of politics instead of feelings.

Not something romantic. Hopefully like with Ned and Cat, Sansa can learn to appreciate the good parts of Jon and Jon can learn to do the same for her.

Eurio is pure redacted aka tinfoil.

You have to go back

what the fuck are you doing
why are you still living your shitty life that you hate when you can just kill yourself?

I don't see the issue. It's just a picture of him in the unsullied outfit, those aren't even spoilers because the Unsullied were in every season since their reveal. What's the big deal? It's like Kit taking a picture of himself in the Jon Snow outfit then getting in trouble for it.

You're not supposed to post or reveal anything at all when you're an extra.

That's just how it works.

In the books they established the Unsullied (and slaves in general) are of varied races, because everyone around the world brings slaves to Slaver's Bay to trade.

Of course in the show they've established that everyone there is brown so IDK why they're now contradicting themselves.

Understandable.

How is a picture of Unsullied revealing anything? They were obviously going to show up.

>In the books they established the Unsullied (and slaves in general) are of varied races, because everyone around the world brings slaves to Slaver's Bay to trade.
He could have just been tanned in post or with makeup.

It's better to ban anything and everything than deal with a case by case judgement of shit as to whether it's a spoiler or reveals anything.

>hanging out with a Muslim at the cigarette store
Why do you guys defend her?

That's not how it works

A lot of times you're not even really supposed to say you're working on a particular show if it's deemed "secure" which GoT is

idgaf about sandniggers, Maisie is cute in an ugly way.

>He doesn't know the difference between a Sikh and a Muslim