Post the last movie you've watched and how good it was

Post the last movie you've watched and how good it was

House of Tolerance
7/10

No Country For Old Men

not as good as i remembered it. the subversive shit with how they kill characters kind of just falls flat on rewatch without the shock value of seeing it for the first time. felt less like a wild narrative swerve and more like the storyteller breaking contract with the audience

Date Night

Like the 2nd time viewing it and it wasn't as funny as I remembered but I still really enjoy it

Cop Land

Really underrated Stallone crime-drama/mystery
8/10

Joy Ride

Was comfy purely for nostalgic reasons

i wish that i was the insole of one of mew's leather shoes

Xmen: Apocalypse
6/10
It wasn't terrible, pretty forgetable though... I liked the nukes part

Raging bull
8/10
I expected something much better but it picked up in the last 40 mins. It seems Scorsese makes the same movie each time.

Kubo and the Two Strings

Film is a 6
Animation a 10

Hell or High Water
8/10

Fun little movie. Doesn't wear out its welcome, doesn't try to do too much, very tight plotline. Great acting all around especially by Ben Foster.

I want to worship her

Do you understand? I want to worship her like a religious deity

Fucking good
Made me rethink my life choices

>heel cleavage

cummed in my fucking trousers

heels are super underrated. i love a round heel.

I don't get what you're saying

The White Massai
5/10, nothing really wrong with it but nothing special either
Cred Forums would have a field day with it though

31 (2016)

2/10

I'm saying if I entered my bedroom and saw this sitting on my bed, I would throw myself on my knees and beg to serve her in whatever capacity she wishes

Princess Mononoke

9/10

Videodrome
Good

High Rise.

Very good - Don't get why some people think Huddlestone should be the next Bond - Luke Evans would be the far superior choice.

Surprisingly it was shit.

Munich (2005)

was expecting a "oy vey us poor jews" movie but it was pretty critical of both sides. good characterization, very nice shots at times, good tension building. way better than I expected. 7/10

literally a 10/10 woman.

Two Trains Runnin', it was a pretty interesting documentary about the parallels and intersections between the 1960s blues revival and the civil rights movement.

Amadeus Theatrical Cut

The set design and costumes were well done, the music was a no-brainer. A nice ambiguous performance by Tom Hulce as Mozart but the star was the absolutely sublime character Salieri played by F. Murray Abraham. I would hesistate to ever call this a musical, because it was high drama that was the core concept here. An opera almost.

7.5/10

I'm watching X-Men: Apocalypse right now

3/10 so far

I think I need to watch the other movies to get it

The Town

Pretty good. Nice action and thrilling scenarios made up for some meh characters and story beats.

>Luke Evans would be the far superior choice.

I think he flushed his chance down the shitter when he got drunk and went on a gay cruising site to camwhore

why is she turning into a whore?

>why is she turning into a whore?
she's a woman user. it is in their nature.

>a whore for doing some artsy photoshoot

Delete this and never blaspheme my goddess again

Green Room (2015)
Director: Jeremy Saulnier
Cast: Anton Yelchin, Imogen Poots, Patrick Stewart
IMDB average: 7.1/10
My numerical rating: 5/10

A mediocre flick with an insubstantial veneer of polished cinematography that conveys its desire to be seen as something more. I found the characters shallow and trite, and could not differentiate between the three male victims even halfway through the film. Their nazi opposition I found equally unconvincing; you know the flick's villains are lacking depth when Godwin's Law has to be invoked before any characterisation has taken place. The deaths and gore were uninspired; the escape scene was formulaic; the death of Darcy left me feeling nothing. Not worth a watch.

literally a 10'10 woman

Cafe Society 4/10

i don't know why i keep watching movies from the following directors: woody allen , wes anderson , and joel coen and ethan coen when i know they make the same type of movie i won't enjoy

furthermore i had hoped to see sexy wobbles scenes of blake lively

oh my fucking god. pantyhosed ass. is there more? if this set includes pantyhosed feetums my dick will explode

with a great ass

How else is an aging actress gonna stay competitive in the business?

Why wouldn't you just watch The Shallows then?

Thumbelina

it's really kino, visually

i can't imagine a movie about sharks to be interesting

the girl was cute

Dubs of truth

John Wick. It was okay. Kind of overhyped tho.

The Nice Guys - 3.5/5

Just 7.5/10?

Cyborg
5/10, best Van Damme I have seen. Hated Bloodsport. Kickboxer is next, have cautious high hopes. I'm just watching Van Damme movies because I've been going through Dolph's filmography (he is goat foreign action guy next to arnold imo, really great dude) and Universal Soldier is next so I feel I need to catch up on Van Damme

>is there more?

not really

>hated Bloodsport

>hated Bloodsport

I honestly thought it'd be right up my alley but I absolutely detested Van Damme in it and the "so bad it's good" charm was just not there for me. I may rewatch it in a couple years, especially if I start enjoying Van Damme films more as I continue watching them, but yeah it was a 2/10 for me on first viewing

She has a nice blue and black dress.

X-Men Apocalypse
Probably has to do with expectations but enjoyed it. Thought sansa was quite ok, I don't get triggered by jlaw cause I'm not a whiny bitch.

Thought Magneto's storyline was completely ridiculous. Apocalypse was far too gay. Bryan Singer needs to be killed slowly and painfully imo.

There is no cure for the shit taste you have

Murder on the Orient Express (1974)

4/10

Interviewing 12 people, one right after another, got tedious. The main actor was atrocious although he somehow got nominated for an Oscar. I might read the book because the story was good and I'm sure book format works better for it anyway.

Sorry family. Some shit I can laugh at and love, other shit just pisses me off

Spider-Man 2002
Hadn't seen it since I was a kid, was alright 6/10.

This is a 10'10" woman.

Mary's 5'8", at best.

touchneyneyneyneyeneyeneyeney

are those her nipples? WHAT ARE YOU DOING, you stupid fucking WHORE