"I would leave, but only cause I wouldn't want to be near a whore, and neither would Brad or Leo."

>"I would leave, but only cause I wouldn't want to be near a whore, and neither would Brad or Leo."

>"Y-you too haha"

>"g-go back to red dit"

"Sorry I don't think you have much of a chance, Brads married and Leo usually goes for beautiful women"

>...and neither would my crew
>tips katana and glass her.

To think someone whose entire character is being fat and unlikable gets offended when someone makes a joke about his looks. I guess the Jew just doesn't like it when goyim makes fun of them.

>"T-T-THE JERK STORE C-CALLED! THEY'RE RUNNING OUT OF Y-Y-YOU!"

Is this the first truly organic Cred Forums meme of the year guys?

They're not my friends

cringe

Are you retarded?
This is literally the most forced meme that has ever been forced.
Can't wait for Hiroshima to exile you all into /film/

>"trust me,taking a demon in the ass is nothing compared to what brad and leo would do to you"

>that's a nice fantasy. Mine involves beautiful women, do you know any one I can add to mine?

It's pretty natural desu, 300+ threads are flowing like water. The economy is booming.

"Yo yo yo, check it out. I'm an unfunny obese cunt who gets beyond butthurt by a little friendly banter."
"Where's the nearest Subway in this shithole!!"

>I guess we both would have enjoyed 2 footlong subs that night haha

>Used to having Americans run a train on you eh?

>M'lady

"Hop in buddy"

>"Well at least they would call me the next day"

Brad would probably call up a serious actor

>yeah well this is real life bitch

Doesn't really make sense since the only way Brad/Leo would be involved in the joke is that they're friends that are readily available to talk/hang with Jonah.

weathergirl BTFO

>for me it would make sense i would leave, 3 guys at once is just too much, but i understand you are accustomed to much more

It's time to accept that there is literally no good response.

We'll find the right comeback, we just need more time.

This.

Should just laugh and act like "oh you got me there" and rapidly change the subject.

>get roasted
>only comeback is s-shut up weathergirl

LOL

How about preemptively shutting her down?
>I have a fantasy Jonah, you and me are in a room together-
Sorry, you're not my type
>t-then I ask you to leave

>That's okay, I only fuck women who are funny
>Hahahaha
>So far, I haven't fucked any

She's quite beautiful isn't she

The only good response would be double down and insult France has a whole...or throw a glass of water at her and punch the tranny.

should just reply with
>oh youre so beautiful

and just stare at her the rest of the time

gotta be romantic bro

"YOU VAPID SLUT. Do you know how much money I have? Do you have ANY FUCKING IDEA HOW MANY SUBWAY FRANCHISES I COULD OPEN? I'm done here. You aren't worth my time. Now where the fuck is my emergency sandwich"

who are either one of these people?

Ahhhhj the frenchs

Holy shit let it go. Fatties who see themselves in Jonah need to chill the fuck out

And these comebacks that took a week for you to think up are terrible

this was the only thing to say

>mfw idiots thinking of a proper response DAYS after this shit happened, thinking they'd be able to have the same witty comeback fly right off their tongue at that exact moment

not really

thought of some more good ones

>Wow im happy for you, most women when they are old and and ugly like you have givem up on having dreams,

>Thats a good fantasy! unfortunately 4u in reality im a serious actor and all you are is a future tabloid article that reads "remember this presentator from years ago? neither did we but she commited suicide "

thinking of more will post them

Whatever you say Jonah

>people are still trying to post their 'witty' comebacks days afterwards
>they are all still shit

These are getting worse and worse
Sad!

>That's why it's only a fantasy, because all three of us can do much better than you

Really should have said something like this to put that French whore in her place

>So when are you coming to my hotel room?

>Cred Forums still hasn't come up with a solid comeback

She won. Cred Forums, Jonah and America will never ever recover from this.

> Brad and Leo would ask you to leave because they are massive faggots.

Teenagers think the point of a comeback is to insult the other person. It's not, it's to twist or add something to the joke so you can look witty. Sometimes it means insulting them, sometimes it means being self-deprecating. That's why these threads are full of "yeah well, you're an ugly whore who Brad and Leo wouldn't even fuck and neither would I, BITCH!!", because none of you understand comedy.

thats awful just stop user

>sorry honey we're both not attractive enough to hang out with leo and brad so that could never happen

HOLY SHIT GET OVER IT. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

pent up aggression for French Fries

>brad and leo arent really my friends, were just co workers
>i uctually dont have any friends haha, it gets pretty lonely
>sometimes i think about suicide you know
>usually people say ..'no dont commit suicide think of all the people youll leave behind'
>but i dont really no anyone who would care yknow

in my personal case i just have way too much free time

Autism. For real autism.

I saw you fuck up your earlier post

admit the shame user

It isnt very Nice of you to throw me under the bus like that

There isn't one. The joke was really out of place and not even funny. I can't even imagine being drip fed a weak out of nowhere insult via translator while the crowd acts like it was the funniest thing ever uttered.

The only correct play is something like, "what I can't stay and watch? My fantasy gf lets me watch all the time."

Then mention something off stage like, "What the fuck was that about?"

>even after fixing it its still riddled with spelling errors
maybe im the one who should suicide

>The only correct play is something like, "what I can't stay and watch? My fantasy gf lets me watch all the time."

whew

kill yourself

>Hahaha, yea, but I think DiCaprio and Brad Pitt are out of your league, they seem to like me though

What is it with Americans and not being able to banter?

>Ouch. A jew hasnt been burnt this bad since the holocaust
Then just bask in stunned silence.

>This thread.

>I don't even need a translator for that one I've heard it in every language

It's okay user no one will miss you.

I wonder why did she say something like that... What was she even thinking. French people are so fucking weird.

I don't know, go ask Germany, they seem to be unable to take bantz from refugee's.

Banter is reserved for friends and people we respect, a stranger doing it feels out of place and insulting.

GTFO tripfag.

>*nods unrespectfully towards her*
>"And I'm having a fantasy about walking out of here you insufferable bitch"

>Nice, feels like I've been hit by a truck.

Aced

This.

What is this?

>"and then you leave!"

>"With the women leo and brad can get, I'm sure they would leave a lot faster than I would"

"Must have been hard for me to tell jokes in a language I don't understand."

>non-kike yanks trying to be witty

Embarrassing

Well at least i have tits than you

got more
>"yeah thats all the time i really needed anyway"

>thinks that was me trying

Literally took me 1 second to think up.

You must be pretty retarded.

Now imagine if a man bantered a woman, like one of those fat unfunny actresses.

>I-I-It only took me a second to come up with, I c-c-can make better jokes

>that insecurity and fragile ego

Kill yourself tripfag.

>tripfag with fragile ego
What else is new?

The show was a train wreck. He was lost 100% of the time while listening to a translator. Might as well have been making fun of a deaf person

Nobody actually laughed at this

Keep dreaming tubby.

You haven't heard? I think you would be the one leaving in that scenario sweet heart.

>"brad and leo wouldn't fuck you with my dick, let alone their own"

thats sure to tip her off balance!

"Europe? More like, YOU'RE RAPED!"

#rekt

Suicide is the only way to go for you.

this

>Well, the smallest euro note is a five, and there's no room for change in that in dress, so it makes more sense that they split the bill.

I haven't seen a frog trying this hard since weather girl

Except in actuality, she's attractive and he is't.

I don't get it.

This

alright that was pretty good

t.yuro

Looks like we got a Jap.

>The only correct play is something like, "what I can't stay and watch? My fantasy gf lets me watch all the time."
That's just awkward

Yeah, it's all about getting one up the next guy to appear the most alpha. whereas if you ARE the alpha (i do hate these trem, but it makes explaining easy) then you don't have to care about it and can play down your standing.

don't bother

Change it to Brad and Leo let me watch. It escalates the joke in a self deprecating manner which shows you can take it in stride and it doesn't insinuate that you have an imaginary girlfriend.

Die tripfag.

Based.

still awkward

nah

The entire set up was awkward and I don't understand it other than French people just being rude.

My fantasy is the new footlong BBQ Chicken sandwich only available at Subway

How was a single woman able to put this whole board on suicide watch for an entire week at this point?

Yeah, I'd leave all right. Leave after sucking Leo and Pitt's dick in front of you, and making you wish you could do the same.

Nice, here's mine.

>Yeah, I would certainly leave. Leave after showing you how to suck a dick proper

He got owned.

>Americans aren't decent at weddings and funerals
What are you on about froggo?

Please learn English before you post here, Ahmed.

>"i think they'd rather fuck me"

>americans can't banter

WHAT
A
SURPRISE

Did your boyfriend ever get his truck drivers license back?

Daily reminder that tripfags are cancer.

Why would this woman want to fuck Brad or Leo? She clearly prefers halal meat.

I don't like (((Jonah Hill))) but this mudslime loving whore who used what is essentially cuckoldry as the subject for the basis of her insulting jokes regarding the fat Jew is who you guys are rooting for.

Okay

#triggered.

Im French and i really don't understand this controversy.

It's a damn non-event, the guy is a world-class star, he has achieved "success" as the dominant culture (yours) labels it (famous, money, etc), then you have a random girl in this very specific weather sequence that i would have a hard time explaining in short (let's try : new average+ pretty girls are regularly sent on the job, the n°1 goal is to be silly-funny), she states the obvious (he is a fat guy who really has no shame as an actor) and that's "beyond recovery" ?

The funny thing with you americans is how much you can ridicule yourself, constantly show a lack of decency in every aspect of your culture (thus polluting our own, through cinema, TV and music) but when someone is a little mean in public, it's "just being rude".

Talk about hypocrisy...

Learn self-respect first, then you can ask for some consideration.

>It's a "Cred Forums doesn't realize Jonah came out looking Alpha all along" episode.

literally you

No sympathy for fat fucks

>9 out of 11 scientists agree this is the most butthurt incoherent rambling post ever made

Shop in Cred Forums on his shirt and Jonah's head.

>frogs
>the progenitors of degeneracy
>bitching about a lack of decency

>he was asking for it

>Americans force us to consume their media

>its ok to be rude to successful people

>i don't understand thing so im going to insult an entire country and their culture

W E W L A D
E
W

L
A
D

Total lack of "decency", a word i'm forced to use because there is no better translation of the simple concept of keeping a low profile a not showing the entire set of your emotions and feelings in public.

I'm not saying it's a crime, i'm just pointing out that your culture is not about quietness, respect and politeness.

So being offended by such a non-event as the one we're discussing in this thread is very amusing to watch, although i'm pretty sure 95% of people do not give the slightest fuck about the guy or the event.

does jonah hill shart in the mart?

Why should I leave when I'm the one paying for your services?

>calling out some French whore who is dating a member of the demographic invading and destroying her country
>makes me the American cuck????
You French faggots should spend more time building guillotines and doing mass deportations instead of impotently going after "burkinis" in some feeble attempt to retain any semblance of statehood.

I bet you're posting that image and yet you're not even going to vote for Le Pen.

What a joke you stupid frogs are.

Last time I was in France you faggots were literally spitting at me and my girl friend's feet just for speaking French poorly. Yet when you and your Quebec sub species vacation in Florida and act like assholes we still act polite and treat you with respect. Fuck you and fuck your undeserved smug sense of superiority. Im surprised Muslims want anything to do with France considering how many pigs there are.

The word you're looking for is reserved.

m8 you literally jumped to cucking like you were programmed for it.

the obsession isn't healthy, then again neither is being obese lol

triggered amerishart

Who the fuck watch his movies anyway ?

>people openly show emotions at weddings and funerals is bad

>comes from a culture that is known to be arrogant cunts; acts like an arrogant cunt

>americans being loud and extroverted means its ok to insult them

ive never WEW LADDED this hard

>its ok to be rude to successful people
I'm not saying that, i'm just saying : considering his achievements and hers, he was expected to get over it. And as i already tried to explain (but it's like 10 years of history on this network), the woman doing this is often bordeline rude (she mocks the guest without shame).

So there was special treatment.

Never said he was asking for it either, btw. She is probably a dumb SJW married to a "ahmed" as you call them, who is without a doubt a gigantic piece of shit as well.

I'm not one to call things cringe but these threads are nice cringe material.

>>americans being loud and extroverted means its ok to insult them

if you can't handle the banter maybe you should fuck off back to shartland.

>haha you're mad because we spit at and insult you for no reason

>France

>>people openly show emotions at weddings and funerals is bad

>>I'm not understanding anything about older, different cultures, and i have no clue about what different levels of something could be.

>haha americans can't banter amirite
>europoors haven't come up with a good response either
>proving our point that le banter is egotistical shitflinging because yall are pussies that don't fight for honor and instead act catty like women

so what DO you guys do when someone bants you so hard you are embarassed in fron of other people. let me guess just pretend like it's no big deal and die on the inside turning into self hating cucks

>filename

Watch Moneyball

>its a character complains someone cant handle 'the bantz' by sperging out like a triggered 13 year old

maybe you should fuck off back to Algeria

i think they threw out that bench after that

Well youre right, you got me there i do indeed dont know much about Islamic culture

why? unlike you i'm not from africa

>We know it's a fantasy, because Brad and Leo actually bother to acknowledge you in it.

"If you let me watch we have a deal" *laughs*

The best one I've read:

"That's funny because my sexual fantasy is being rejected by an unfunny weather girl."

I hate baseball.

Only amerifags like this shit.

>Why would you want me to leave? I'll fuck you so hard you'll feel like you got hit by a truck on Bastille day

Actually Europe and Africa are the only people that don't really play it.

Except [laughs uncontrollably]

That response is Supreme Gentlemen tier.

Jonah really shouldn't have cancelled the other shows. No one would have heard of this if he just kept quiet, hell maybe he could've just faked being sick until the butthurt subsided.

But the reality is you probably don't know anything about how people used to act in the events a mention or in almost every aspect of their daily lives before american culture took over the world.

And there's nothing to blame, i wouldn't care either.

Btw, we have major problems with immigration as you know, various issues with Islam but if you're thinking about the assholes who regularly kill people in the name of Allah; don't fool yourself : all they are dreaming about is the Hip Hop side of the USA. Rap music, easy money, easy girls, no rules, freedom of everything.

But once they realize their life is shit, killing people in the name of Allah becomes a meaningful act and a way to forget, forever, how the "false promises of globalism" have failed them (wink).

>...then I ask you to leave
>but I wanna fuck them too

That's pretty good but the applause would have fucked the timing.

No, only amerifags really play it.

ill allow it

The slow translation fucked any reply beyond repair

I would have already left. You're not my type.

So how much sand do you have in your vagina?

Lol that graph literally shows that a majority of countries have some association to baseball. The Olympics are bringing baseball back in 2020. It's a meme that America is the only country that plays baseball.

>"HA HA HA. I GET THAT. THAT'S A GOOD ONE. I GUESS YOU'RE THE ONE MAKING ME LAUGH RIGHT NOW INSTEAD. HA HA HA."

Literally the only response

I would laugh and commend her on her hard work

It's one of the few places where anyone cares about it. USA would have no real competition.

Baseball sucks and this is not a meme.

wat

I'm american and wish baseball would die. it's worse than fucking golf.

>USA has no real competition

I really hope Russia bounces back. 1990-present has been boring af

she's so pretty but such a fucking bitch, thats the worse, you see the wasted potential.

Laugh and tell her: "I commend you on your hard work mademoiselle."

>Leo would leave with me and you know it
bros before hoes bro

You respond by illuminating her and the audience on the fact that she is abusing her position, that she obviously gained through sexual intercourse and interaction with multiple men who run said media outlet.

You tell her that despite being good looking and being willing to sleep with strangers, as she made clear in her "joke" that this would be the highlight of her career. Mocking someone you invited onto the show to provide you with publicity.

Or the best fallback for him in this situation.

Pull the jew card.

YOU FILTHY ANTI SEMITE MY GREAT GRANDFATHER WAS PART OF THE FRENCH RESISTANCE IN WW2

HE SAVED 10,000 RESISTANCE SOLDIERS, LOSING HIS DAUGHTER IN THE PROCESS ! HOW DARE YOU!

YOU FILTHY FUCKING GOYIM. OY VEY YOU NATIONALIST SCUM. I JUST GOT DONE VISITING THE HOLOCAUST MEMORIAL AND YOUR PRODUCER CALLS BEGGING ME TO COME IN, AND THIS IS WHAT I GET!

At Baseball? There would be plenty of competition. Cuba, Venezuela and Japan especially would make it competitive.

I'm not sure if there's going to be pro players or not, can't imagine the MLB teams letting players go midway through the season.

>Serious actor

Ok.

Good job, well played... Too bad this is a hologram

And why would I want them?

>Black Keys, we bonded over that
>We didn't really bond
>You didn't remember the bonding part of it? I'm pretty sure it was a serious bond
>Okay, okay

She's a solid 6/10

Fantasy eh? Mine is your boyfriend killed in a drone strike and you stop embarrassing your race.

Smartest promotion for a movie ever, people are talking about him

Autism

Closer to altruism

Oh you fucking cuck

Cucks dont fuck though...