>be email
>trick your audience into thinking this is a fight club parody for 2 seasons
>flip the script
>it's actually steins;gate

BRAVO!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4XeVgi3ob-4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Weeks ago when the tube clock showed up some people questioned whether it meant the show had something to do with Steins;Gate and nearly everyone else called autism.

That's why they hammered in the clock and time shit. It's time travel and Eliot/Tyrell/Mr Robot (God, the Holy Trinity) will become creators of the universe because they become the time "observers", just like Okabe in Steins;Gate.

I can't fucking believe it it was in our faces the whole time

What the fuck happened to mr robot

it went from mr reddit to mr kino in one season

Nothing happened, it's been there the whole time, a "hidden process", if you will. We believed for so long that Mr Robot and Eliot represented a "duality" in Eliot's mind but it's actually a trinity. Eliot tries to become an observer in the last episode but to become a literal observer he has to time travel.

I only saw S1, what the fuck yo

WHAT IS STAGE TWO

AAAAAAAAAAGH

REEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

WHATISSTAGETWO

>be chinese hackerlord supreme
>be all hung up about time, not wasting your time, timing all your time all the time
>just talk in riddles and circles the whole time so nobody knows what you're talking about and they have to keep saying "what are you talking about?" the whole time

b r a v o

never saw Steins;gate but thanks for spoiling the rest of the series user ;___;

Don't worry user that shit is in the first episode

Nothing, just Cred Forums being Cred Forums.
Bringing down the goverment/ecorp, probably involves killing people (that's why mr Robot and not Elliot was behind it)

Wait what, where are you getting this?
Isn't the last episode supposed to come at 21st?

destroying the ecoin servers.

Season 3 when

You sound like an asshole

>hammered in the clock and time shit

I only remember that one episode where Chinese transvestite tells FBI about her clock shit. Maybe some "time" stuff was sprinkled in this season, but who gives a shit when most of this season has been Bitcoin shit, prison shit, and Angela and Darlene literally doing fuck all.

And the characters people care about get shit to do while the ones no one cares about (the ones that aren't Elliot, Mr Robot, and Tyrell) get the most screen time without doing anything substantial

>her

>it's a "Angela isn't actually crying but her eyes are all red and watery like she's about to cry" episode

every episode

>be esmail
>rip off a bunch of famous movies
>people notice
>rapidly change the script to make it seem like it was a case of intentional misguiding
>shill the idea of a procedural castration online social interaction bay

>be vague as fuck
>people start putting meaning in your rambling nonsense
>choose the best made up reddit theory and follow through with it
>become a millionaire
>gets praised as a genius

mfw

>the steins;gate tube reference
>the clocks
>"time"
>"time"
>"time"
>reality is "subjective"
>Elliot "The Son"
>Mr Robot "The Father"
>Tyrell "The Holy Spirit"
>holy trinity

It all adds up holy shit. So Mr Robot, Eillot, and Tyrell are one person, neither have control over a single body. They simply swap as observers of the world and are literally god.

IT WAS ALL A DREAM
I USED TO READ WORD UP MAGAZINE
SALT'N'PEPA AND HEAVY D UP IN THE LIMOUSINE
HANGIN' PICTURES ON MY WALL
EVERY SATURDAY RAP ATTACK, MR. MAGIC, MARLEY MARL
I LET MY TAPE ROCK 'TIL MY TAPE POP
SMOKIN' WEED AND BAMBOO, SIPPIN' ON PRIVATE STOCK
WAY BACK, WHEN I HAD THE RED AND BLACK LUMBERJACK
WITH THE HAT TO MATCH
REMEMBER RAPPIN' DUKE, DUH-HA, DUH-HA
YOU NEVER THOUGHT THAT HIP HOP WOULD TAKE IT THIS FAR
NOW I'M IN THE LIMELIGHT 'CAUSE I RHYME TIGHT
TIME TO GET PAID, BLOW UP LIKE THE WORLD TRADE
BORN SINNER, THE OPPOSITE OF A WINNER
REMEMBER WHEN I USED TO EAT SARDINES FOR DINNER
PEACE TO RON G, BRUCEY B, KID CAPRI
FUNKMASTER FLEX, LOVEBUG STARSKY
I'M BLOWIN' UP LIKE YOU THOUGHT I WOULD
CALL THE CRIB, SAME NUMBER SAME HOOD
IT'S ALL GOOD

if you could get away with it you'd do it to

>meanwhile every night he gets to come home to Emmy Rossy
DAMN YOU EMAIL

What the hell are you talking about? He had his subordinates test Angela before engaging her in conversation by allocating 28 mins for her. We didn't even know what happened during the rest of it, only the aftermath.

Are you blind? She actually cries during the Whiterose encounter.

that one tear that fell off her chin
>priceless

And he spent several of those 28 allotted minutes talking garbage while Angela repeatedly asked him to just get to the point. That 28 minute conversations could have been a 20 minute conversation if he'd cut to the chase and just talked straight, freeing up the remaining 8 minutes for use elsewhere

>Steins;gate
here i thought we were having an intelligent discussion about a scientific principle. look it up and it's a fucking anime. fml.

There won't be any time travel

You people are retards

i think they're suggesting parallel/alternate dimension/reality hopping or something. think Sliders but different. talk about pivoting the show on its head,but that's what they're saying. i doubt this happens. too much of an abrupt shift. i would love it if it did, though, because it takes balls to go that route.

Yeah fuck you guys for having fun speculating about a show.
Im miserable and you all should be too.

Can someone explain the exact "twist" for someone who's only watched the first season?

I know about the whole prison thing, but that was in the middle of the season if I remember correctly

Tyrell is alive and real. Elliot was rewatching himself (Mr. Robot) while he was lucid dreaming. The morning is when he wakes up to what Mr. Robot has been hiding.

From here
youtu.be/4XeVgi3ob-4

They are thinking that the "master plan" is time travel.

>master plan

i think the whole stage 2 involves or will lead to in the 3rd season a possible merger between e-corp and the dark army, with Elliott eventually conspiring with Price, nu-Tyrell, Mr. Robot, Madame Butterfly, and Portia. none of that time travel or dimension hopping shit.

>Tyrell is alive and real

he isn't

not that guy. i think Tyrell was real, now dead, and nu-Tyrell is a new personality in Eliott's mind fracturing his mindscape.

I haven't watched this since the prison reveal episode, is my nigga Tyrell back yet?

At this point, I'm just really frustrated with everything. So hopefully during the season finale, there will be a three-way kiss with Elliot, Mr. Robot, and Tyrell while (I've Had) The Time of My Life plays in the background in robot singing.

is this a screenshot from an actual episode? I dont remember it at all...

Did they stop the Lesbian rape / gay sex scenes in the show?

It's from a promo.

Time trivel is gonna be like either Steins Gate or Primer

end your lives in a painful way

Only if you hold my hand and cuddle with me before I do.

no way email would do it, NO FUCKING WAY

r-right???

this show is gay

I just want a lesbian scene between that danish bitch and the one who takes 10 minutes to reply to everything.