>The Thing 1982 1080p 2in1 Blu-ray AVC DTS-HD MA 5.1

THE THING COLLECTORS EDITION IS NOW AVAILABLE TO Cred Forums IN FULL DISC FORMAT.

Special Features
DISC ONE:

• NEW 2K Scan Of The Interpositive Supervised And Approved By Director Of Photography Dean Cundey
• NEW 4.1 Audio Mix Created From The Original 70MM Six Track Dolby Stereo Soundtrack (5.1 Audio Mix Also Included)
• NEW Audio Commentary With Director Of Photography Dean Cundey
• NEW Audio Commentary With Co-producer Stuart Cohen
• Audio Commentary By Director John Carpenter And Actor Kurt Russell
• Teaser Trailer (1 minute)
• Theatrical Trailers (U.S. And German) (5 minutes)
• TV Spots (1 minute)
• Radio Spots (2 minutes)
• Still Gallery (Behind-The-Scenes Photos, Posters And Lobby Cards) (15 minutes)

Other urls found in this thread:

bestbuy.com/site/samsung-65-class-64-5-diag--led-curved-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-with-high-dynamic-range-black/5034600.p?skuId=5034600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DISC TWO:

• NEW Requiem For A Shape Shifter – An Interview With Director John Carpenter In Conversation With Filmmaker Mick Garris (28 minutes)
• NEW The Men Of Outpost 31 – Interviews With Keith David, Wilford Brimley, David Clennon, Thomas Waites, Peter Maloney, Richard Masur And Joel Polis (51 minutes)
• NEW Assembling And Assimilation – An Interview With Editor Todd Ramsay (11 minutes)
• NEW Behind The Chameleon: The Sights Of THE THING – Interviews With Visual Effects Artists Peter Kuran And Susan Turner, Special Make-up Effects Artist Rob Burman, Brian Wade And Stop Motion Animators Randall William Cook And Jim Aupperle (25 minutes)
• NEW Sounds From The Cold – Interviews With Supervising Sound Editor David Lewis Yewdall And Special Sound Effects Designer Alan Howarth (15 minutes)
• NEW Between The Lines – An Interview With Novelization Author Alan Dean Foster (16 minutes)
• NEW Back Into The Cold: A Return To The Shooting Locations Of THE THING – An Animated Photo Gallery Narrated By Todd Cameron.
• NEW The Art Of Mike Ploog Gallery (12 minutes)
• John Carpenter's The Thing: Terror Takes Shape – A Documentary On The Making Of THE THING Featuring Interviews With John Carpenter, Kurt Russell, Special Effects Make-up Designer Rob Bottin, Legendary Matte Artist Albert Whitlock Plus the Cast and Crew (80 minutes – SD)
• Network TV Broadcast Version Of THE THING (92 minutes – SD)
• Outtakes (5 minutes – SD)
• Vintage Featurettes From The Electronic Press Kit Featuring Interviews With John Carpenter, Kurt Russell And Rob Bottin (13 minutes – SD)
• Vintage Featurettes – The Making Of A Chilling Tale And The Making Of THE THING (14 minutes – SD)
• Vintage Product Reel – Contains A Condensed Version Of The Film With Additional Footage Not In The Film (19 minutes – SD)
• Vintage Behind-The-Scenes Footage (2 minutes – SD)
• Annotated Production Archive – Production Art And Storyboards, Location Scouting, Special Make-up Effects, Post Production (54 minutes – SD)

>2K

>implying you even have a 4K tv

>800$

What's so surprising having one?

A 4K Bluray player costs most of that TV's price.

>having a tiny 4K tv

no point.

any 4K TV under 65 inches is stupid.

"NEW"

You niggers and your autism.

If you don't have at least this TV or better, you are a useless poorfuck.

bestbuy.com/site/samsung-65-class-64-5-diag--led-curved-2160p-smart-4k-ultra-hd-tv-with-high-dynamic-range-black/5034600.p?skuId=5034600

The extras are new you stupid Mexican.

>he doent have a 4k gpu
>he uses a bluray player

>Bluray player

Fuck off, gramps

>1982
Fuck off

>not having an OLED

>Implying I have one of those skinny TVs
>Implying my tv isn't fat like an american

>Not watching 50GB of video from a BD

>being that poor

>paying for Jewrays when you can download them for free

good goy

I'm not going to download 50GB, lol. I barely have the patience for 5GB...

Blu-ray is great technology. And it's not terribly expensive...

>projection

It's not my fault.

Xbox One S is $300

It's beautiful and i want it now.

They sell lg 4k tv combos with an Xbox one and it $799

> Please do not up to TEHPARADOX, or any other public tracker, thanks.

>I'm not going to download 50GB, lol. I barely have the patience for 5GB...

Why not? Do you have poverty internet and can't afford as many TB's of hard drive space as you want?

>he bought into the curved tv meme
I got some UMD's to sell you if you're interested

good. public fucks won't seed it anyway.

Does it contain The Thing 2011 with practical effects?

Fuck a 50-inch or more. you're just paying more to see hot pixels all up in your face. Watch a 32-inch or less to enjoy cinema without seeing all the horrible cg flaws and dead pixels like a true kinophile

post link?

Fucking cunt. Why private babbys dare to have this kind of behavior?

hahahaha

Yes, I guess it must be pretty low. 50GB for every movie is still a lot for digital filing at any rate...

hehehehe

You can buy an Xbone S for $300.

Does anybody have a high res version of the poster with the dog split in two?

Why the fuck would I spend 300$ on a shitty console?