They mad

They mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

pajiba.com/web_culture/why-we-wont-be-featuring-clips-from-jimmy-fallon-again-until-after-the-election.php
sfpride.org/sponsor/
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J&index=38
blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/09/13/trump-supporter-hits-protester-at-north-carolina-rally/
donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/06/06/trump-supporters-pepper-spray-non-violent-protesters-video/
billmoyers.com/story/the-normalization-of-violence-trump-deplorables/
youtu.be/dLZuKGTZlEY
youtube.com/watch?v=konY_isZOLo
youtube.com/watch?v=TYN5Ipjkw7w
youtube.com/watch?v=zyYjUvXzeBQ
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/sep/13/donald-trump-supporter-punches-protester-at-rally-video
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/mar/10/donald-trump-rally-black-man-sucker-punch-north-carolina-video
theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/mar/11/more-footage-surfaces-of-trump-supporter-punching-protester-in-the-face-video
edition.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/obama-mexico-press-conference-trump-convention/
washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trumps-message-of-doom-and-despair-in-america/2016/07/21/8afe4cae-3f22-11e6-80bc-d06711fd2125_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=EmBXNE8gZvI&index=36&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
youtube.com/watch?v=fXf5_Ry0OSA&index=58&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Huffington Post?

Just your daily reminder that Liberals have gone completely, utterly and unequivocally insane over the past 5 years.

Is he our guy?

>Cred Forums - Donald Trump and Politics

>Irrelevant blogger makes a stand against humanizing trump by writing article about him, giving him more press.

Fucking retards.

Reminder the neo cons are no better

someone post the disclaimer hufpo is putting on all its trump articles

How will Fallon ever recover.

its just a fucking television show
are americans really this sensitive?

Didn't Jimmy also have Hilliary?
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING PEOPLE WANTING TO BE FAIR AND NEUTRAL REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>le both sides are bad

give a link asshole

Feels like it really, are they seriously not self-concious enough to realise how childish and petty they are being? This is pathetic

They genuinely believe that the media give Trump an easy pass while raking Hillary over the coals. It's quite fascinating actually.

How many Neo-cons were freaking out about Hillary being on Jimmy's show?

>that thumbnail
Shit, for a second I thought Jimmy had invited David Duke as well

TV runs the minds of most Americans, what do you expect?

libs are

trump fans aren't neocons

Since when does Bruce Willis have fun?

do you think most people realize that equal time is a thing?

I feel like that's not true. The problem is in the internet age, you can never count how many people *aren't* talking, you can only count how many people *are*. So you find the 1000 liberals on Twitter bitching and conclude "lol liberals" when in reality the other million are at home not giving a fuck. Those figures are made up to illustrate my point.

How do you tally this figure. It's impossible. Invariably, there had to be a number of them that were pissed.

>ITT
>people forget that literally 2 days ago, alt-righters were complaining that south park didn't grill hillary hard enough
oh i'm laughing

the makeup team can only do so much at this point, the woman is basically a corpse now

fool

that's how they are treated and how we are treated as well

are you making up your mind about real people from tv shows?

>alt righters
I don't understand this new buzzword

Donald Trump seems almost human in that video.

He hides his true lizard shape really well. Everyone knows that lizard people can't spend too much time in their human form. Hillary is a skin-walker that is sick from being human shape for too long.

What's an "alt-righter"?

His hard hitting interview with Hillary Clinton involved her opening a jar of pickles

Pepe killed her. What an asshole, I wanted to see her have a seizure on live TV.

nobody knows

Reminder that Trump is worse than Hitler because Hitler didn't kill any mexican

fucking idiot

dawwwww

alternative right

rightwingers aiming at "identity politics"

MRA (men's rights activists), All Lives Matter (but some more than others) and clown stuff like that.

True, the neocons were freaking out about Trump months ago but they were forced to bend the knee despite hating his guts.

reminder that the liberal brits acted the exact same way about brexit and thought they have it in the bag.
reminder that brexit actually happened and the silent majority who isn't using social media will win the election

pajiba.com/web_culture/why-we-wont-be-featuring-clips-from-jimmy-fallon-again-until-after-the-election.php

Neo-cons aren't completely losing their shit over the fact that a candidate ISN'T being shamed and crucified on television for the crime of stating the fact that illegal immigration has massive costs for America.

No, it's just some shitty nobody ever heard of it website

>implying it's not true
Go on Cred Forums and tell me they're normal.

We are dealing with a generation that puts feelings first and hard work dead fucking last. You got to look at these two women in my pic, they did anything and said any lie to avoid a life of hard work or marriage.

they're just ahead of the curve

what did he mean by this?

>I respect the right of people to express their opinion
>except when they disagree with me

Most of the big neocons have said that they're voting for Clinton instead of Trump, which says a lot about her.

as opposed to what? raving conspiracy theorists and neonazis?

A retard.

Cred Forums is just old Cred Forums

>>/reddit/
>>/tumblr/
>>/themarysue/

Get out trash

>I want to see the black guys reacting the way I think they should be reacting

I don't understand. Are they mad that Jimmy Fallon didn't jump up on his desk, pull down his pants and literally shit on Donald Trump's lap? Were they expecting Jimmy Fallon of all people to be politically aggressive and verbally attack Donald Trump live on television?

All jokes and Twitter reactions aside, and though we know it means very little in the grand scheme of things, we’re not OK with this. Trump has appeared before, but this is different. It’s less than eight weeks until the election, and Jimmy Fallon — the King of Late Night — has given a man who wants to ban Muslims from this country, who wants to build a wall to keep out Mexicans, and a man with a lengthy history of sexism, racism, and hate an opportunity to humanize himself, to normalize his bigotry in a mainstream setting.

>raving conspiracy theorists and neonazis?

Nice that you listed people that aren't even remotely mainstream.

Meanwhile legitimate insanity is now the mainstream vain of modern liberalism.

conservatives obsessed with identity politics. namely hating gays, blacks, jews and muslims. basically your average Cred Forums or Cred Forums poster

take it easy Abe.

Hey dumbfuck Hillary Clinton is literally the neocon candidate

Karl Rove supports her, Paul Wolfowitz supports her, the fucking Koch Brothers support her

She's the one that's going to keep the bombs dropping, the investment firms bailed out and the cheap Chinese goods and Mexican labor flowing in. In what way is she NOT the neocon dream candidate? She's fucking saber rattling Russia RIGHT NOW

Sounds like they are scared, not mad

I think it speaks more to the idea that a comedian - not just a comedian, but fucking Jimmy dippity doo Fallon - is supposed to be some kind of political role model. That doing his job as a late night talk show host with a person of interest, someone who was already a celebrity to begin with, makes him some kind of Tokyo Rose.

Stuff like this makes me think comedy will be a lost art in the next fifty years. People don't understand what a joke is anymore, everything is taken too seriously by someone, you can't say someone isn't funny without being accused of discrimination, and more and more your typical A-list comedian is the kind of person who thinks everybody gives a shit what they think about global issues. And will do so in an interview for their new movie where they're a big fat ugly slob then get offended somebody called them a big fat ugly slob.

>ha ha those cishet scum dare to want 'rights'
>ha ha white people should be destroyed,
Hilarious stuff.

Yeah, that "progressive alliance" sure did work out for them, huh?

they're very mainstream. theyre the silent electorate of middle america

>who wants to ban Muslims from this country
Factually wrong.

>who wants to build a wall to keep out Mexicans
Factually wrong as well. It's to keep out illegals regardless of nationality. Which is a brilliant idea at this point.

>a man with a lengthy history of sexism, racism, and hate
According to who? Tumblr? Your dumbass SJW friends?

>they must hate Trump because they're black

>who wants to ban Muslims from this country
Where do people get these wacko ideas?

>Saber rattling
and trump said he'll blow Iranian boats out of the water for flipping off american soldiers. just stop.

I really don't get it. I et the felling if Fallon ruffled Clinton's hair they'd be just as angry.

I don't understand why people hate Fallon so much. I used to hate him too until I asked myself why and could only come up with excuses that pretty much meant "because he's good at his job".

They are retards who want their own way. Trump is going to win, and it's going to be fucking glorious to see the reaction the day after

A boogeyman-term for anyone that isn't a PC-nazi.

Liberals realized that calling everyone "racist" and "sexist" and "nazi" was starting to lose its impact, so they had to come up with something new.

>Invariably, there had to be a number of them that were pissed.

How many histrionic articles insisting that Hillary be denied a platform on mainstream media can you find?

At this point, who can honestly deny that leftism is the safe corporate choice and the dominant narrative.

>sfpride.org/sponsor/

Le both sides are literally shit

Partisans, when will they learn?

This. Not even American, so looking from the outside in both Liberals/Tumblr/Leftwingers and Nu-Conservatives/Pol/Alt-rightwingers are both fucking cancerous. The just name there own buzzwords differently.

I know I'm in Cred Forums territory, so I'll get called a cuck etc.

Pajiba.

Liberals are too retarded to realize this will backfire. If they had been chill about Trump from the start instead of freaking out he wouldn't have even won the primary.

Cred Forums is funny as heck

much better than this shithole

Also, it's mostly satire and exaggeration.

Whatever you have to tell yourself.

Yes. They don't like the idea of the public seeing through their lies. They want the only news on Trump to have come their their news channels and spin doctors. Then they can point to the idiot nazi sites supporting him and say "look only nazis support Trump" and the libtard propaganda machine goes on.

They are retards who want their own way. Clinton is going to win, and it's going to be fucking glorious to see the reaction the day after

he's right about Hillary though. And what's worse: Hillary's scenarios are more probable than what Trump shoots out of his mouth.

these people are so fucking oblivious to themselves

In reality? Anyone unsatisfied with liberal identity politics. However, liberals consider them techno-klansmen because Cred Forums shitposts so hard on twitter.

>Jimmy Fallon
>King of Late Night

This is why we libs can't be taken seriously anymore.

If you don't want to flood your country with millions of muzzies, it means you want to ban all of them and kill all the ones here.

Dummy.

why is there a fucking witch demon behind georgie

copy pasta from :

>just stop
Stop telling the fucking truth? Ask Bernie Sanders prior to the day he endorsed her he knew Hillary's a fucking neocon

Did you notice that all the old Bush admin interventionists hate Trump, and half of them openly support Clinton?

How about how the Wall Street firms overwhelmingly support Clinton over Trump?

WARNING
Board slide in progress. Someone wants to cover something up.

>incessant threads about racial realism, rapist immigrant, the inferiority of women, global Jewish conspiracies
>hurr durr alt right is a meme
lmao how can you be such a disingenuous fuck?

see brexit

Hillary is a neo con

ok retard. please tell me the specific policies of trump you support without going into racial/jingoist territory

Modern "liberalism" in regards to Trump reminds me a lot of how some of the worst of conservatism acted when Obama was nominated.

Complete mental shutdown and seeming genuine hysteria for no real reason. I don't know the word for this. Obama Derangement Syndrome? Either way liberals got it with Trump. Instead of a secret communist muslim he's a secret white supremacist fascist. The death camps are being built and when you are weak they will come for you! (people actually believe this). Election of the great evil means the end of democracy and maybe even modern civilized society in America. The people that like him are brainwashed sheep who are under his spell of dark demagogue powers.

Friendly reminder that Hilary bombed muslims in Libya and destroyed the country to protect the financial interests of the US and France, killing Gadaffi primarily to prevent him from establishing a gold-backed pan-african currency that could compete with the dollar and african franc.

I like how people jumped on the 'alt-right' part of this, pretending to play dumb, while ignoring how true it is
Fucking hypocrites everywhere trying to pretend the past doesn't exist

>incessant threads about racial realism, rapist immigrant, the inferiority of women, global Jewish conspiracies

Where? On Cred Forums?

You think a tiny board on the back-end of Cred Forums defines the politics of a major sector of America?

Tell me again how Clinton's war on fucking cartoon frogs totally isn't laughable you titanic fucking tard.

>I didn't realize the us was part of the eu

I don't know why more people don't realize this, Hillary is incredibly conservative at her core, especially her foreign policy.

Someone please post the compilation image that opened an earlier thread, please

Do neo-cons have a hold of the GOP right now? Genuine question, I know Trump isn't a neo-con but after he's gone will there even be a strong neo-con base afterwards? I feel like their whole party will have to be reconstructed after this election.

Only because of white supremacy

>THIS IS IT. It’s either going to be Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump who’s sworn into office this November. How many people will suffer a multitude of hardships under a Trump presidency? I’m scrolling through my Facebook wall seeing desperate plea after plea and prayer after prayer hoping that friends and loved ones are still alive. But you can’t vote democrat if it’s not your candidate because of your “morals.” HOW FUCKING DARE YOU.

>Honestly I don’t give a fuck how you feel about any candidate. If you are a person with a soul, who wants to see any further good develop from mankind in the next four years, you will do whatever you can to stop Donald Trump from becoming the PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES. Even if that means voting for a white female career politician who’s played the game just as dirty as every man who’s come before her, including our current president. Don’t y’all wish we could just vote him in another four years? Maybe you wouldn’t if you took a look at his donor list. But would you risk letting Trump win if Obama was the Democratic nominee? Would his shadiness matter then like Hillary’s does so deeply to you? This country absolutely needs a revolution. But at this moment in time, you’re literally choosing between the somewhat unlikely possibility of progressive change or an orange reality tv star who won’t renounce support from white supremacists. And somehow you expect me to accept that your conscience or morals matter at all? FUCK YOU.

>WE ARE DYING. Please don’t hand our lives over to this white devil madman. You might survive this. We might not. Do whatever you can to help us. Help me. Please don’t let Donald Trump become the president of the United States. I don’t want our blood to be on your hands.

Fuck u white devil man

>economic liberalism and trickle down
>clinton
>not trump
what planet are you living on?

>titanic tard

Rolls right off the tongue, I'm appropriating that.

No but that was different cause... well fox news told me there was a controversy over whether obama was american and stuff

This is liberals over-reacting for no reason cause they're cucks!

shhhh he doesn't know what a neo-con is

>I don't agree with what you say, but I agree you should at least have the right to say it.
>Actually, censored/removed/blackballed.

I don't quite know when the shift happened, but it has indeed happened.

And before you say private organization: Kaepernick, Hobby Lobby, separate bathrooms, gay wedding cakes, etc.

Cred Forums is the most active board on Cred Forums. it's a central meeting place for several movements. i think you're underestimating it a bit

Yep, despite what I was repeatedly told Obama didn't take my guns...

..still useless waste of space though whose policies have openly fostered division.

Focus on Job Creation over welfare.
A promised campaign to end illegal immigration.
An emphasis on State's Rights.
Lower taxes.
Reduction and possible elimination of H1B abuse by American companies.

Not super complicated.

But I'm sure by virtue of being an extremist SJW twat you'll find a way to call all of those "racist", "transphobic", "otherkinphobic" or whatever.

Trump literally lifts from Cred Forums

That's where his Hillary star of david image came from. He also uses infographics from right wing sites in rallies.

>hillary bombed muslims in Libya
which was voted on and authorized by the Republican majority congress. also secretary of state has no authority to authorize force, fucking obviously, you complete imbecile

>Cred Forums is the most active board on Cred Forums

That is Cred Forums next to Cred Forums, and yeah Gamergate was a massive national issue eh?

This is your youth, America. This is the continuation of your country. And yes, at some point they'll be the majority.
Honestly, I'm glad I'm not American.

>You think a tiny board on the back-end of Cred Forums defines the politics of a major sector of America?

The front page of CNN linked directly to Cred Forums not 2 weeks ago. Cred Forums has memed reality to it's will.

>Modern "liberalism" in regards to Trump reminds me a lot of how some of the worst of conservatism acted when Obama was nominated.

It's far, far worse than that.

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J&index=38

Modern liberals are more mean, violent and hateful towards Trump-supporters than Southern Whites in the fucking 50's were to black school-children.

I thought the alt-right pepe thing was a joke at first. I thought how can anyone who seriously wants to become president of the USA believe that a meme that has existed for years is somehow a secret symbol of the far right?

It's beyond comprehension.

Explain these

>Lower taxes.
I love when people say this because it shows they're a completely uneducated hick retard with no understanding of a complex issue. just have a Republican candidate promise to cut taxes across the board with no specifics and the hillbillies go wild

Its an indie book store

"We came, we saw, he died."

she is clearly the innocent party here

>I don't quite know when the shift happened, but it has indeed happened.

The 1980's.

Liberals have been censoring dissent for the past 30 years.

Cred Forums is more active than Cred Forums and is close to Cred Forums if not higher now with the election.

Can you please explain to me how me paying lower taxes is a bad thing?

Or are you a legitimate cuck that masturbates over the idea of the government taking MORE of your paycheck away?

With how freely you throw-around "hillbilly", I'm guessing the latter.

>web
>culture

does Cred Forums not understand why trump is a target? he's a man with absolutely no understanding of history or geopolitics who baits nazis with rhetoric about mexicans and Muslims and aggressive rhetoric like "best, amazing, great". it's comical and ridiculous. like a dumber, louder, openly racist/xenophobic george bush with the same tax plan

Jesus christ, it's people like these that make me want to vote for Third party.

>This is your youth, America. This is the continuation of your country. And yes, at some point they'll be the majority.

People said this about Hippies too. It never happened.

taxes from where and whom? income, sales, property, capital gains? for which tiers? and what is he eliminating to pay for them?

You take that back right now, you goat-fucking faggot nigger kike!

>... well fox news
I remember being a 14 year old liberal. I didn't actually watch Fox News other than clips on The Daily Show, but I was damn sure they were evil and closed minded and dumb.

>he's a man with absolutely no understanding of history or geopolitics who baits nazis with rhetoric about mexicans and Muslims

You sure sound like an informed, unbiased commentator.

what does that quote have to do anything? it was a bipartisan effort authorized by republicans and signed off by obama.

>and what is he eliminating to pay for them?
40 million niggers and spics would be a start.

now is the perfect time to vote third party.

>ebin fedora meme

>which was voted on and authorized by the Republican majority congress

Wrong. A recommendation for a no-fly zone established by the UN sec council was passed unanimously in the senate, and then NATO acted (primarily the French). No war was ever authorized. Obama (and Clinton) used the 90 day grace period without passing anything through congress.

I need sources backing up your claims.

haha jk my man, it's rough out there trying to get (You)'s, I understand we need to bait every once in a awhile. I'll help you out right now brah

I think he has far and away the most market share and highest ratings for latenight hosts.

I'm surprised comedy is still around, considering how mainstream the "your rights end where my feelings begin" has started to get.

>openly racist/xenophobic

anyone else not give a shit about over used words anymore? When you call everything racist; nothing is.

You don't work for a living do you?

he's been talking about running for president for 20 years. he's made an ass of himself the entire time and his rhetoric has always been lampooned because he clearly has absolutely no knowledge of anything and supplements it with aggressive rhetoric that retards mistake for points

When I encounter those words I automatically skip to the next post.

>When you call everything racist; nothing is.
JUST LIKE IN THAT ONE MOVIE ABOUT SUPERHEROES AND STUFF! I GOT THAT REFERENCE!

>Third party
Just don't vote Hildawg, and lord trump will make your dreams come true.

Someone who ate too many pant chips as a kid back when lead was legal.

Don't worry about them, just smile and nod and agree and they eventually subside from their fits.

and Trump supporters are violent towards anti-Trump protesters. don't try and take the moral high ground, numbnuts.

blogs.wsj.com/washwire/2016/09/13/trump-supporter-hits-protester-at-north-carolina-rally/

It is going to be so satisfying when Donald Trump becomes president and the left pays for 8 years of not holding this government accountable for ANYTHING.

Fucking delusional and malicious hypocrites.

DELETE THIS ALT RIGHT IS A MYTH

>I don't watch fox news, so there's no way they were the biggest news organisation implying obama wasn't america
so you're a 16 yr old alt-rightist now? I bet your parents are so unhappy with you, well done

Thanks for correcting the record.

I haven't cared about accusations of "racist", "sexist", etc. for 15 years now.

According to modern liberals, not forcing someone else to buy your birth-control is "sexist".
Requiring an ID for voting just like Europe, Canada and Mexico is "racist".
Not letting men in drag piss next to little girls is "homophobic".

The terms literally mean nothing now. They're just rhetoric liberals use to scare uneducated people into voting more Democrats into power.

funny you say that and fail to hold Trump accountable for his university scam, bankrupcies, Birtherism or hateful rhetoric

Dem card wants to give all illegals amnesty and bring in millions of refugees. Trump does not, for me it's as simple as that.

i can't wait to see the Cred Forums and /poltv/ meltdown on november 8th when hillary wins

i'm going to spam blacked threads to oblivion on both boards

As opposed to the right currently paying off the 8 years they didn't hold Bush accountable for anything?
Am I missing something or are genuinely stupid enough to support bipartisan politics?
>implying you even know what 'bipartisan' means

Your question is completely impertinent to the point I originally made. You asked how many neocons were mad at Hillary on Jimmy Fallon, I don't know how mainstream journalism is the topic now.

"basket of deplorables"

trumptards BTFO

>Requiring an ID for voting just like Europe, Canada and Mexico is "racist".

This the one that broke it open for me. So many leftist cucks whining that voter ID is somehow "racist" really opened my eyes to their agenda.

So we have hundreds and hundreds of videos of Liberals showing up to Trump rallies, throwing bricks at motorists, shouting obscenities at children, beating people up and burning American flags.

And one claim from one of those SJW's that they got "hit".

Sounds totally even there.

>This is bait.

You say that like you think we're supporting Trump because we think he will fix the country.

We're supporting Trump because he's raping the establishment.

tick tock ahmed

day of the rope is coming

>I spam nigger porn

kys faggot

>hateful rhetoric

This shit is how I know I don't need to bother listening to someone's opinions.
It's how they oust themselves as an extremist uniformed SJW twat.

David Duke and the KKK aren't deplorable? 59% of people who believed his birtherism claims aren't deplorable?

you're pathetic.

triggered the stormweenie!

why? president clinton will just make Cred Forums shitposters worse and justified in their outrage
there's no winning this coming election, the best is to not lose as badly which means trump winning so that everyone unites over disposing him just in time for...

MOTHERFUCKING YEEZY 2020

day of the rope?

Grow up you autistic faggot.

Maybe you should try reading for once, dumb fuck.

donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

>Tax rates
The Trump plan will collapse the current seven tax brackets to three brackets. The rates and break points are as shown below. The tax brackets are similar to those in the House GOP tax blueprint.

>Brackets & Rates for Married-Joint filers
>(Brackets for single filers are ½ of these amounts)

>Taxable income: Rate
>Less than $75,000 12%
>More than $75,000 but less than $225,000 25%
>More than $225,000 33%

>The Trump plan will retain the existing capital gains rate structure (maximum rate of 20 percent) with tax brackets shown above. Carried interest will be taxed as ordinary income.

>The 3.8 percent Obamacare tax on investment income will be repealed, as will the alternative minimum tax.

Go to the actual site for quotes about Death Tax, Child Care, and Business tax.

Fuck, I'm not even arguing with you and I'm pissed off at how retarded your posts are.

I think you'll do it either way.

Like 3 or 4 examples of violence over a year, with at least 5 rallies a week AT LEAST. Don't give me that shit you fucking kike. You could walk around with a Trump sign and get assaulted on the street.

remember to report and sage all nigger spam

>hurr durr SJW

try facts and not memewords next time, you predictable faggot.

christ not this day of the rope poster again.

I sincerely hope you finish up whatever manifesto you're cooking and off yourself.

ur prob right 2bh

I almost want Trump just to see this faggot'a reaction.

Im voting Trump just for the 8 years of tears that will follow

>59% of people who believed his birtherism claims aren't deplorable?

Why do liberals get so fucking mad when a president is scrutinized?

I have to prove I'm an American citizen when I apply for a fucking job bagging purchases at Target. God forbid the President of the fucking United States have to do the same.

In case anyone was wondering who the kind of cuck was that spams nigger porn here

So what? Journalists searching for things to complain about doesn't matter.

Mike Pence was put on to be the straight man to Trump. He doesn't sling mud and never has, why would he start when he's being baited in to talking about a literal kkk member

well that was last week

from June:
redstate.com/leon_h_wolf/2016/06/06/trump-supporters-pepper-spray-non-violent-protesters-video/

here are many more:
billmoyers.com/story/the-normalization-of-violence-trump-deplorables/

again, Trump supporters claiming the moral high ground is a joke. There has been ample violence on both sides of the isle, and during the DNC it was mostly Bernie supporters, not necessarily Clintonites.

>try facts and not memewords next time, you predictable faggot.

>accuses facts of being "hateful rhetoric"

Buzzword intended as an insult to anyone who isn't politically correct nowadays. There's no regular right anymore it seems.

Not what she said. Half. 50%. Didn't mention David duke once. Nor did she mention her great friend Robert Byrd.

I don't want to vote him in because he could cause ww3.

Obama's improved relations with Iran and Cuba and has fizzled out potential conflicts with Russia and China to make them look like the bad guys. I'm not convinced that Trump will do the same thing.

Abandoning support from Japan and South Korea? Abandoning NATO allies if Russia invades? Interfering in middle eastern politics and putting in more puppet dictators like Mubarrik? Bad bad ideas.

Getting the Iran deal signed was huge and quite possible stopped a major war from breaking out. I'm sticking with Clinton for that reason.

>the left pays
Like, in what way?

Some of you people really remind me of the niggers who thought Obama was going to be their Messiah.

This is you in the future: youtu.be/dLZuKGTZlEY

You're just another brick in the foundation for him to stand on.

>Reminder the neo cons are no better
Everyone is living in their little bubble.
Kojima was right about the internet and memes.

>again, Trump supporters claiming the moral high ground is a joke. There has been ample violence on both sides of the isle

I love this blatant propaganda.

We literally have countless pieces of video-evidence of one and like none for the other.

Why don't you pepper-spray some more hispanic children to prove how tolerant you are?

>it's mostly satire

This dude thinks Chinese were Black people
Hes a complete retard

They're the only major right wing news organization, and the birther shit wasn't started by them. I'm sorry you're suffering from so much impotent rage because they didn't censor and alter things like 99% of media organizations.
I won't defend the birther shit, but news organizations should be objective, and if people want to know what's all the hubbub about something, the news should present the facts as they are being presented, not put on a bunch of jews and niggers to repeat about how everythingphobic and ist it is.

Aren't you late for your reddit meetup?

not really, hippies were mocked by the mayority and their lifestyle is miles more extreme than just people whining on the internet.

>white devil madman.
wtf now i'm a shill for hill.

He already showed his birth certificate and literally everyone else in power confirmed his heritage and place of birth before that.

The bluster only came from fringe elements who were butthurt that a black man became president.

sad!

>wear a trump hat to uni
>get accosted by SJW class president and assaulted by her beta orbiters

youtube.com/watch?v=konY_isZOLo

Also all those protestors were people who got violent and then the media distorted facts to push their agenda. Or the black guy who punched a white protester dressed as a klansmen.

>Hillary Clinton supporter punches 67 year old pro Trump lady in the face

Nah but if CNN doesnt report it that means it never happened right

>does Cred Forums not understand why trump is a target?

Yes, he isn't on a leash like every other muppet in the race. There's a reason why neocons are now voting Hillary.

>wayyyyycism

The screech of the subhuman

are you angry?

yet you completely ignored the links I posted.

Trump voters voluntarily ignoring evidence? wew, consider me surprised.

as long as they are illegals

Angry we dont have your address. You and the pedo spammers.

youtube.com/watch?v=TYN5Ipjkw7w

>society is a cesspool
>complains about opinions not meshing

someone is naggy

>wahhhh wahhhhh leave Trump voters alone

christ you people are the worst. grow a pair. trump insults people on a daily basis but you can't handle it when it comes the other way. pathetic.

Long live the new flesh.

wtf I hate trump now

>their lifestyle is miles more extreme than just people whining on the internet

Wrong.
Hippies never moved for literal racial segregation on college campuses on the grounds that it was "progressive".

None of that is satire.

I know, impressive.

He already did prove it you tucking brain dead retard. The fact that they kept going back to it again and again proves that they had nothing substantive to say and we're just reaching for shit to whine about. That's all republicucks have done these past eight years. Been a bunch of whiny complaining cunts. I can't ducking name one positive piece of legislation they've signed on. They were so fucking childish they shut down our government twice!

If you don't want a world war to break out, if you want to keep living in a rich and powerful country, if you don't want to drown under a melting sea as the ice caps melt then fucking vote for Clinton. Dump is a meme candidate. Just watch one of his fucking interviews and see if he can make a coherent statement about anything.

"Mr. Trump, could you explain your foreign policy plans as president?"

"I have the best foreign policy plans. Everyone loves my foreign policy plans. Foreign policy plans.... They're great.

The guy is a complete moron and idiot with no convictions and no principles.

watch out, you might cut yourself on that edge bro

Look at how tolerant and progressive these young people are.

>It has been widely reported that outside a Trump rally in Asheville, North Carolina, Monday night, Sept. 12, a 69-year-old woman was “cold-cocked” (her word) by an irate Trump supporter.

This should help.

>-non-violent-protesters-video/
Yelling, blocking, and getting in the face of someone is enough to justify pepperspray.
Keeping sucking that media cock, bitchboy.

But it's literally true

There's nothing wrong with supporting liberal and conservative values, but it's a problem when you're basically brainwashed. Just look at any liberal shill hellhole, then look at Cred Forums. They're both just different brands of insanity

>I left Trump out because I didn't want to acknowledge him like I'm doing right now

>It has been widely reported that outside a Trump rally in Asheville, North Carolina, Monday night, Sept. 12, a 69-year-old woman was “cold-cocked” (her word) by an irate Trump supporter.

>The man who punched Ms. Teter had broken loose, at least momentarily, from his basket. But the basket in Asheville was actually bigger than most of the media noticed. NBC News reported, but other news outlets did not, that earlier, at the rally, as Trump was denouncing Hillary Clinton for having called “half” of his supporters “a basket of deplorables,” a Trump supporter in the back of the hall grabbed a protester around the neck and then, with his fists, tried to punch him.

SJWs are insane

youtube.com/watch?v=aZ95I2t-v6w

>Some SJW claims that a Trump-supporter "hit" them.

I'm totally sure it happened.

Pictured: Another SJW being "violently struck" by an oppressive member of the patriarchy.

>yet you completely ignored the links I posted.

Do you have ANY actual video-evidence of your claims?
Because we have HOURS of video-footage of SJW-nazis attacking Trump-supporters.

>mfw i'm half mexican but because i'm voting for trump i'm actually a neo nazi and racist bigot and perpetrator of hate speech

Donal trump is too stupid to realize that he just being used by the plebs. They love seeing rich fags scared and are just using dump to feel like they have power in their lives for once. It's really heartbreaking to watch honestly.

We need to stop talking about Hillary's health Trump is literally hitler
he needs to be stopped at all costs, Hillary is a woman and a democrat
she is clearly going to be the best president in history.
We
need to stop talking about her foreign policy record especially
regarding the middle east, Trump is going to make it hard for people to
illegally enter the united states that's literally no different from the
nazi's.
We need to stop talking about Hillary's business affairs,
Trump is a misogynist which means that he has a pathological hatred of
women he will bring back pay inequality for women and sign laws that
force them to quit their jobs when they are married or have babies.
We
need to stop talking about Hillary's illegal handling of her emails in
regards to national security it has no bearing on her fitness as a
public servant or a person who's decisions affect the entire world
Donald Trump literally hates black people he will literally bring back slavery.
People who are supporting Trump are literally committing hate crimes we
need to identify these people and target them.
We need to to stop
talking about Hillary's relationship with Saudi Arabia it's a whole
different country there it's their culture to oppress women and kill
homosexuals trying to impose our values on them would be racist, Trump
wants to kill or deport all muslims in the US it's no different from the
holocaust I literally cant even right now Trump makes me sick.

nice blind grab-bag bait, but what do the French have to do with anything

>IF U DONT VOTE FOR CLINTON THE WORLD WILL EXPLODE
Nah. The fact that you limpwristed fucks are using such extreme fearmongering tells me that Trump is actually the right choice.

Jesus Christ, I'm pretty sure that's rape. He sexually assaulted her.

>He already did prove it you tucking brain dead retard.

After he withheld it for months.
That sort of shit tends to create suspicion.

But God forbid anyone question God Emperor Obama.

What did lindsy do wrong?

>If you don't want a world war to break out, if you want to keep living in a rich and powerful country, if you don't want to drown under a melting sea as the ice caps melt then fucking vote for Clinton.

Holy fucking shit. This was unironic, too?

>Because we have HOURS of video-footage of SJW-nazis attacking Trump-supporters.

post just one minute

and not some bullshit confrontation, I mean corporal violence.

Pol is racist

youtube.com/watch?v=zyYjUvXzeBQ

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/sep/13/donald-trump-supporter-punches-protester-at-rally-video

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/mar/10/donald-trump-rally-black-man-sucker-punch-north-carolina-video

theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/mar/11/more-footage-surfaces-of-trump-supporter-punching-protester-in-the-face-video

kys, trumpcuck.

>because they didn't censor and alter things like 99% of media organizations.
Haha, oh wow
>i don't watch fox news
>but even if i did they're better than the mainstream!

So you really are 16 huh?

Trump is a dealmaker and has never advocated war. I really doubt he could cause ww3

Project Fear didn't work in the UK and it wont work here.

i'm not even american and i know that literally every trump rally has a legion of clintards waiting outside to verbally and physically abuse the attendants

They're fluid-racist, meaning that they aren't actually racist, they're a non-binary ideal centered around the belief that other races are equal but simultaneously inferior.

Check your binary ideal privilege you over-bearing cum-shit.

Still doesn't add up to be a normal thing. You could post a Trump supporter literally murdering a protestor and it still wouldn't make it a general pattern.

I'm sorry you're so retarded.

Go fuck yourself and get out of here you fucking faggot. Don't talk shit to someone who's ten times smarter than your petty brain, and ten times stronger than you will ever be. Think before talking shit.

Seeing you mindless sheep insult the objective truth in here really does baffle my logical thinking very, very intensely. You imbeciles are the reason why this country is on it's downfall. Hmph.

Remember my name next time you see me. QWERTYUIOP, the voice of a revolution. And when you remember it, remember to not talk shit unless you want the wrath of my fist.

She didn't. But you don't see the right putting disclaimers on every review of the episode or mention of it.

Trump is using the doom and gloom strategy most you dumb fuck

edition.cnn.com/2016/07/22/politics/obama-mexico-press-conference-trump-convention/

washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trumps-message-of-doom-and-despair-in-america/2016/07/21/8afe4cae-3f22-11e6-80bc-d06711fd2125_story.html

>muh neocons!

Is it you again?

>post just one minute

youtube.com/watch?v=EmBXNE8gZvI&index=36&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

youtube.com/watch?v=0t7PnrelFdY&index=38&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

youtube.com/watch?v=fXf5_Ry0OSA&index=58&list=PL5p1p63m0oodT3EnSuW_9Z8zhmN2J4-3J

Leftists are basically nazi-thugs at this point.

what's racist is racist

>not forcing someone else to buy your birth-control is "sexist".

in that case, we shouldn't force that "someone" pay you a wage. Hey we shouldn't force that someone take your abuse of you leaving before 3 o' clock in the night from the workplace.

I deadlifted 405 lbs yesterday you faggot. I'm not limp wristed. Sure if you want the man who thinks global warming is a "Chinese hoax" to handle our energy and environmental policy go ahead. If you want the man who is going to abandon our NATO and Asian allies when Russia and China come knocking go ahead. If you want the man who lies about his personal wealth, inherited his money, and cheats his business partners to handle our economic policy then fucking go for it.

>but what do the French have to do with anything

French SJW's use the same bullshit tactics American ones do.

I'm sorry you still can't accept evidence even after I posted multiple links AND video.

but I guess that's just the Trump brand: lies over rationality.

>he said while David Duke and the KKK fully endorse Trump

god you people are idiots.

>im sticking with the warmonger for that reason

modern libturds desu. and before u go on about pol i was there when it was still libertarian dude weed lmao

Because it's such a stupid ducking question you asshole. Racist bullshit to try to make him defensive and have to validate his existence to the duck dynasty crowd. I could understand why he didn't. Maybe your boy trump could give out his tax returns now?

you're both wrong

What if I don't care if racists like Trump? It's not like he can actually enact racist policies, which he wouldn't even do.

If you can't afford a kid, and cant afford condoms then don't fuck. Show some fucking responsibility for your actions nobody owes you shit.

kek, they deserved it

there's a huge difference between a candidate insulting political opponents versus mobs assaulting law-abiding citizens. you liberals are so deranged that you actually think your hurt feelings entitle you to physically assault random people

>thinks international affairs is anything like the New York real estate market

People like you are just beyond help.

trump is high energy af.
youtube.com/watch?v=XKHa9ldznx8

>SJW-nazis
>everyone i dont like is nazi

meanwhile actualy neo nazis and people who like hitler vote overwhelmingly for trump

phone poster...

I never said I don't watch Fox News. Maybe you should work on your reading comprehension.

Shouldnt have given the safespace kids and millenials a platform to sperg over their shit then also shouldnt have fucking helped the transgender fluid faggotry part of the population

this is the future you chose

>people have a humorous side
>they must be hitler

Why is the average liberal such a buzzkill?

>DAILY REMINDER THAT TRUMP HAS LITERALLY NEVER SAID OR DONE ANYTHING RACIST

Build a wall isn't racist it's future planning
Saying that Mexico is sending over their rapists and thieves isn't racist either it's saying the people emmigrating are the worst of the worst

Liberals literally can't dispute this