4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2

4 > 5 > 6 > 7 > 3 > 1 > 2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3ME5jhsgmB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

5, 4, 6, 3, 7, 1, 2 is the objective ranking

Apply yourself

Imperial ranking

Actually liking those piece of shit movies. They are all horrible except 5.

>3 vs 7

This is the only debate worth having

6>4>7>5>3>1>>>>>>>>>Using the word 'objective' doesn't make you right.

I still can't find anything not trash worthy in 7. The monster ball sequence is far below anything we've ever seen in Ep 1 or 2.

>6 the best
>7 better than 5

2/10 troll apply yourself

Oh shut up you tart. 7 was light years ahead of the prequels, that scene included. The only bit of 7 that fells short was the Sun sucking, but everyone was having so much fun with the film that t was barely mentioned.

>6 above 7

Why can't this meme die?

Empire is the most overrated of the whole series, pure edgelord fodder. Jedi is the best trilogy closer of all time.

I can agree with this. I like self-contained stories the most.

>that scene included

I wish you happiness in life, damn pleb.

5 > 4 > 6 >= 7 > 3 > 1 > 2

God Tier
>4
>5

Great Tier
>6

Enjoyable Tier
>7
>1

Bad Tier
>3

Unwatchable Tier
>2

5>4>6>3>1=7>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>but muh literally destroying the light

>4=5>6=7>1>>>>>>

a literal piece of shit filmed with a high-angle shot >>>>>> 1=2=3=4=5=6=7

5 > 4 >> 6 > 7 = 3 >> 1 >> 2

In all seriousness, who cares?
Star Wars is just an above average sci-fi flik, somehow needs bought into the marketing turning the whole thing into a meme that never died.

switch 4 and 5 and we're good partner

t. 19 year old

This

4 was the only one to really be cinema in the true sense, a pure homage to (and expansion of) the classic pulp serial sci-fi series of the 20's and 30's. It had the best cinematography, the best music, and the most convincing sense of adventure of any of the Star Wars films. It felt like a genuine successor to the spirit of classic Hollywood romance in the vein of Robin Hood or Ben Hur.

After that you can rank the other movies however you want, because the original Star Wars is the only truly good Star Wars in a broader cinematic context, the only one I'd ever consider putting into some kind of collection of noteworthy and artistic pieces of the late 20th century.

but I'm still a fucking fanboy who loves the series despite being aware most of it is subpar and the right order is 4>5>6>7>1>3>2

>muh
Hope you die in your sleep, faggot.

>6
>great

>7
>not great

5 > 4 > 7 = 6 = 3 > 1 > 2

Prove me wrong you can't

Guess I can't prove an opinion wrong so you're correct

and yet somehow still wrong

Yeah this is mine ranking too. 2 was better than 1.

From best to worst:

>Good
Return of the Jedi (3rd act)
The Empire Strikes Back
Star Wars
Return of the Jedi (1st and 2nd act)

>Not good, but had some memorable parts/sequences
Attack of the Clones
Revenge of the Sith
The Phantom Menace

>Utterly forgettable in every way
The Force Awakens

Objectively it's a trash series with two good movies, five bad ones and a christmas special that has potential as an interrogation tool. Ewoks were the point that it all went to shit.

> Rathtar sequence
> Third Death Star
> Mary Sue Protagonist

Hmm...

5 > 4 > 6 > 1 > 3 > 2

Disney Star Wars is not canon.

5>4>6>7

The Phantom Menace before Revenge of the Sith? Do explain. I'm actually curious.

5>7>4>3>1>2>6

6/10 scoffed

5>4>7>3>1>2>6
is that better?

every movie after empire is shit

Am I the only one who thinks that Attack of the Clones is the only bad movie?

I find all the other movies enjoyable. Sure, there are low points and stuff to mock, and the OT is mostly better, but I liked Phantom and Revenge. I thought their creation was justified at the time and I still do today. They both had some pretty great highs. The score of the prequels was amazing.

> Return of the Jedi that low

i could hit random on a 1-7 number generator and get better taste than that.

not him but I find episode one very comfortable.

Phantom Menace is honestly an okay star wars flick if it didn't have Jar Jar and Anakin's babytalk. Revenge of the Sith has some genuinely compelling moments (that of course are bungled by George's poor writing) and good action. They're not great movies, but alright guilty pleasures.

Attack of the Clones is irredeemable garbage that's both a narrative disaster and fucking painful to look at due to excessive CGI and being shot on early digital.

it does have some nice scenes in it though.
youtube.com/watch?v=3ME5jhsgmB4

It's a shittier version of the asteroid belt setpiece from ESB, ruined by baby boba fett and no tension and visual overload

The seismic charge noise is great though, Ben Burtt was in top form in the prequels.

5>4>7>6>3>1>2

>a narrative disaster and fucking painful to look at due to excessive CGI and being shot on early digital.
all true, but obi wan vs jango, slave one thru the asteroids, and stormtroopers save the day were all nerdtastic moments

5>7>3>4>1>6>2

4>5>6=1=2=3=7

5 > 7 > 3 > 6 > dog shit > 1 > 2

Correct answer.

Only correct one ITT