Are fatties really this sensitive?

Are fatties really this sensitive?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
youtube.com/watch?v=w0doWx73iM4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*tips*

Fucking lmao @ fat babies

Why do Americans think the French have the same PC sensibilities as them?

Post link

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

American's are pathetic. Scroll down and see how triggered they are.

>implying the French dont literally get gunned down in their offices for practicing free speech

literally just don't be fat

So this is what all the fuss is about? Fucking cucks

And? What does a terrorist act have to do with how easily offended American princesses are?

There's a literal tranny in the same video. Did you see "her"?

>in one country people are offended when you insult them, maybe they will yell hysterically but leave it at that
>in the other you get killed for insulting people
>The french are knows to prefer the 2nd option

Says the country of school shooters

No US citizens are just intolerable to pain. Opioids, meds that get rid of the need to avoid unhealthy lifestyles (but cause more harm than good in the long run), stuff that makes people delude themselves they aren't getting old, etc, etc.

It's not that it's offensive for me. It's just not funny. She is obviously trying to be funny,and that could potentially be very funny. Be as offensive as you like, but at least be funny.

I think it's pretty funny, sorry.

he isn't wrong

>she sould be made to apologize
I think i'm going to be sick.

Americans are fat faggots, The Thread

It's at least a little funny in the shock humor realm. A lisa lampanelli sort of funny; just incredibly mean for no real reason, and a literal nobody doing that to someone that's at least a B-list actor is pretty funny.

That being said, it's bantz. Fatties need to get over themselves.

>agree to be on stupid unfunny French show where they mock guests
>get butthurt when they mock you

My favorite part wasn't even the insult people are butthurt about, it's when Jonah says "well I heard you get sodomized often" and she just ignores it and says "yeah anyway..."

lol faggot

>America hasn't had offended towel heads attack them

It's almost like you are literally retarded.

Because the French just got done blaming "racism" for Muslims shooting-up a concert and driving a truck through a crowd of people?

France is one of the most unbelievably cucked nations in Europe.

Literally "n-no y-you..." tier.
Then he looks at the guy next to him for validation, with a big smile on his face, so proud of his devastating comeback.

Rather pathetic. He can have all the money in the world, he'll always be a fat kid.

>Says the country of school shooters

More French people have been blown away by spree-killings in the past year than Americans in the past 3 years.
And that includes America's deadliest shooting in its entire history.

The French STILL outrank Americans in getting shot/run-over.

>overusing the word "literally", and not even using it right

Time to get active.
America wouldn't want to not be #1.

Its not a big deal to them. PCness has nothing to do with it. That's a fake woman anyway. Compare American women to French women. French women don't give a fuck if you sexualize them like American women.

>some Americans claimed racism therefore France did.

The French keep their immigrants in fucking ghettos, man. You must be thinking of Germany.

Oh it's France

In Europe there are real intellectuals and they don't give a shit about SJWisms.

This

what the fuck is this thing

I like how he keeps looking at Miles Teller for support or validation and gets nothing.

Daniel Craig is just growing his hair out, and wearing comfortable blouses.

I mean to be triggered by it is hilarious but it was pretty rude 2bh, wasn't even funny in any non-offensive way, pretty much like calling somebody ugly to their face

Sure it was rude, but the hilarity comes more from the reactions of sensitive little bitches.

It's funny alright. You guys need to stop crying.

Kek

>It’s when I saw you get sodomised by a three-meter-tall demon in This Is the End that I told myself, 'Now that’s the man of my dreams!'

How can you already get mad at this fucking sentence?

shes pretty cute. I gave it a thumbs up. Fuck those triggered neckbeards. I bet they laugh when someone makes fun of feminists that cry for body positivity, but then turn around and get butthurt when a hot chick makes fun of a landwhale.

ATTENTION FAT MEN AND WOMEN. You are disgusting and EVERYONE thinks that way. Being fat isn't healthy and it is extremely unattractive (except for the very very small minority of people that have fat fetishes). No amount of whining, feminism, body positivity, or thumbing down videos of a cute woman making a joke about a lardass will change these facts. Count your calories and drink only water you swine. I hope this girl doesn't apologize.

nice, made me lol

>Can't handle the banta

what the fuck is going on here
what is this?
is this a guy or a girl?

Not sure man. Perhaps I could provide some insightful input if you gave me some FUCKING CONTEXT YOU GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING RETARD!

SAGE IN EVERY FUCKING FIELD I CAN FIND

She's absolutely great, I don't get why people are mad.

I'm American, and why can't this faggot learn to laugh at himself?

Subway must be on red alert for his return to the states

apparently she made a video apologizing
where is it lads?
i want to look at her cute face some more

>amy schumer
>fat
maybe in a death camp

>women in charge of humour
that wasn't even funny lad jesus christ
it was just kinda mean
if she wanted to tell a joke to poke at his fatty boddy she could have tried to be funny

1. How does feminism help men at all?
2. She already apologised
3. What the point in forcing someone to apologise?

I just don't understand how these people think at all

wat? she is not thin. at least not anymore.

>The French keep their immigrants in fucking ghettos, man.

Not from what I see on the news.

This is correct though.

People literally got called "sexist" by the media for addressing the fact that Schumer stole jokes from other comedians.

You bet your ass the Liberal outrage-machine would be turned-up to full-blast if she got mocked for being fat.

>this
>not funny

Jesus, it's really like 80% of Cred Forums was bullied by girls like this in their youth, which renders them incapable to appreciate truly great bants when they see them.

It wasn't great bantz tbqh. Seemed pre-made as fuck

dude, are you serious?
It had potential but when she said "and you'd bring brad pitt and dicaprio over" I already knew where the joke was going
That joke is like 100 years old. It was a pretty okay joke worthy of a chuckle when I first heard it, but it's been almost 20 years. It's never been particularly hilarious, but it only got more stale with time.

it's nothing special, what makes it great is his reaction and the massive fatty butthurt

>I have never traveled outside the U.S.A. Much less my own state.

Why would she insult him
Her body language kinda indicates she has the hots for him
did she just want attention and to gauge his reaction
what a dumb bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=w0doWx73iM4

her apologies

anyone have the full video?

it literally cuts off as she is apologizing.

pretty sure that was the extent of her apology

She's frankly adorable.

wouldn't be surprised if she wanted to suck jonah's dick
>tfw she'll never suck your dick

Yeah bro, I guess all the photos and videos and news-stories of French Riots perpetrated by non-whites and their supporters was an elaborate hoax.

This reminds me of that family feud montage where the contestants keep yelling obscene words as sad music is playing the background and the moderator nigger falls into desperation

There has been a small controversy over this.
Basically in on of those comedic segment, somebody called her/him "Ladies and gentlemen" and americanized college graduates tried to stir up some shit on twitter.

>The French keep their immigrants in fucking ghettos, man. You must be thinking of Germany.
lol nope. Have been to France it's fucking disgusting how many moslems and negroes there are in your cities. And no, they aren't confined to ghettos.

AAAAAH THE FRENCH: state-payed walls written "french women are for africans", let no-go zones free, their conservative want forced mixing, must never offend muslims but demand a 50yo arab grandma take off her clothes

BAAAWW THE FRENCH!

What faggy leftist shit is this? "real intellectuals"? They're responsible for faggy shit like "black bodies" coming from Foucault. They're responsible for Deleuze, Derrida, Baudrillard.

I don't even want to imagine the cucky shit that is recent that will be propagated to the world

can you seriously not tell?

it's a guy
but why the fuck is there a tranny on tv?
do frenchies have a tranny tv quota or something?

Cmon bro it's 2016

LOL

i hope you're american

Oh, America

Looks exactly like Sean Bean in that tranny role he did. IDK how people can resist laughing every time he speaks.

you're funny
europe has more SJW's than you can shake a stick at

>even
Check yourself before you wreck yourself, brother. "Even" is overused just as much in our gay internet-english.

What a fucking fat lame piece of shit

>pictures of ghettos