Did he really kill all those people?

Did I really just get these dubs?

There's your answer.

Yes. Christian Bale was method acting.

I'll show you how it's done.

Amateurs

ready?

Dubs or this child gets it.

To answer your question, user, yes. He really did kill all those people. Everybody was just too obsessed with their own image, circle of friends, business cards, etc., to notice that one of their own was a serial killer.

Fucking failures every single one of you

Check these

Impressive.

You an idiot. As far as the movie is concerned the only person he actually killed was the homeless guy an his dog. The rest of it is a literal fever dream from all the drugs he does.

Now check these fucking digits.

k

nice, check out mine

no I'm pretty sure he definitely killed that old woman

>Did he really kill all those people?

Who gives a shit ?
Was Huey Lewis really too black sounding for him ? That's what I want to know.

FOUR

no

check these out

Digits merchant coming through

good one Patrick

With the exception of the shootout with police officers, I'm very certain he killed just about everyone. If you think otherwise, then you misinterpreted the theme of the book completely.

Now check 'em

>Checking dubs
Check this!

the shootout with the police officers is hardly the only unrealistic scene

did you forget the part where he chases a hooker around the building with a chainsaw, kills her, and takes the body from the stairs without being noticed?

Is the weird shit with the apartment getting cleaned out in the book?

I thought that pointed to none of it being real in the movie.

That's very cool user, but that's nothing. Get a load of these.

Let's see Paul Allen's dubs.

>10099
Even in the movie...

I'm going by the book and it's been a long time since I've read it. Did the chainsaw scene happen there too?

HOURS

>not blaring anime music 24/7 so you don't have to hear anything that happens outside your apartment
The people living in that apartment complex were obviously patricians such as myself.

amateurs

check these doubles, baby.

that's how it's done.

Don't mind me

hey it's the doubles thing
look guys

>the area code is dubs

Memes have gone too far

Fuck off faggot and watch these trips bitch.

Well done HOWEVER! Look at these.

>"You know," I interrupt, "you should have it with Diet Pepsi. It's much better."
"Really?" Anne asks. "What do you mean?"
"You should have the Diet Pepsi instead of the Diet Coke," I say. "It's much better.
It's fizzier. It has a cleaner taste. It mixes better with rum and has a lower sodium
content."
The waiter, Scott, Anne, and even Courtney – they all stare at me as if I've offered
some kind of diabolical, apocalyptic observation, as if I were shattering a myth highly
held, or destroying an oath that was solemnly regarded, and it suddenly seems almost
hushed in Deck Chairs.
"Listen," I say, my voice trembling with emotion, "have whatever you want but I'm
telling you I recommend the Diet Pepsi." I look down at my lap, at the blue cloth
napkin, the words Deck Chairs sewn into the napkin's edge, and for a moment think I'm
going to cry; my chin trembles and I can't swallow.
Courtney reaches over and touches my wrist gently, stroking my Rolex. "It's okay
Patrick. It really is...."
A sharp pain near my liver overcomes the surge of emotion and I sit up in my chair,
startled, confused, and the waiter leaves and then Anne asks if we've seen the recent
David Onica exhibit and I'm feeling calmer.

meh

i cant believe bryce prefers van patons dubs to mine

Lets see paul allens dubs..

How bout' THESE dubs!

Just picked these up today, check em

Who did he kill and who didn't he kill? How many did he kill?

He says he killed 20 people, maybe 40.

In the film, the number totals to approx. 23 both shown and mentioned (this counts the dog so let's count him out and say 22).

The kills we saw on film and can confirm were:

Homeless guy 1
Paul Allen 1
Blonde chick (head in fridge) 1
Elizabeth 1
2 girls in body bags 2
Dead body on bathroom floor 1
Christie 1
Old lady 1
4 cops 4
Doorman 1
Janitor 1
= 15

But there is evidence that the 4 cops he killed were not kill (shooting cars and explosions wut, and the sound cutting/fading out).

That brings us down to 11.

He killed Paul Allen. With an AX. In the FACE. But was it Paul Allen? I think so. Let's say Harold actually met with a not Paul Allen in London. Paul Allen is dead as fuck. His body dissolved in a bathtub in Hell's Kitchen.

7 mentioned kills plus 11 is 18.

So really, Bateman killed approximately 18 to 20 people.

Check em

absolutely disgusting

>tfw can't get dubs

Well done, well done, however...

>He killed Paul Allen.
Did he tho?

He was fixated on Paul Allen and knew it was him. He killed him and Harold actually met with someone who was not Paul Allen, but he mistook him for him because they always got each other mixed up.

This hits way too close to autism home

Si, muy bueno.

What are "dubs"?

Ill have to watch it again, its been a long time since ive seen it. But it seems more likely to me that he is insane and had vision, like that when he killed old lady, cops, janitor and guy on reception.

Btw legit question, im new here, what does kino mean on /tv?

>tfw gets dubs

What are frogs?

Bueno puedes senor!

check these

For the 1000th time, yes. He killed all those people and society didn't gave a damn. Why? Because I want that way. The movie let you choose.

He didn't kill the cops, that was clearly a hallucination.

The most baffling scene of this film is at the very end when he goes to Paul's apartment and encounters the realtor. Their interaction is so bizarre, particularly on her part: why wouldnt she be afraid of him if she knew he was the murderer?

The book explains it a little better

Also

Book>movie

He says he had dinner with paul allen twice though. I know one of the themes was that they all mistook who each other was from time to time due to rampant vanity and narcissism, but for the script to deliberate mention he had dinner with him TWICE makes it hard for the viewer to think an attorney could mistake his own client for someone else for two entire dinners.

He didn't have an appointment and was acting very odd. Seems fine enough for her to appear nervous and ask him to leave.

so enlighten us bro