What are your thoughts on the best zombie movie in years?

What are your thoughts on the best zombie movie in years?

> An animated prequel, Seoul Station, was released less than a month later.

I'm sold

>movies Cred Forums tricked me into watching-core

Wooden acting

Stilted dialogue

Unrealistic reactions to events (the lady conductor found a passenger apparently having a seizure and reacted like a toilet was leaking)

Unrealistic plot-twists (everyone is corrupt, better kill everyone and myself too)

The basketball players and their childhood friend, and the homeless man added nothing to the plot, should have trimmed them and added more characterization to the protagonists and the antagonist

The zombies, effects, choreography, camerawork all worse than Dawn of the Dead (2004)

>I didn't understand the movie

Its garbage if you actually have taste and understand Korean acting

Literally land of the dead tier shite

Enlighten us, how does one """understand""" korean """""acting""""?

>>I didn't understand the movie

Alright smart guy, what exactly didn't I understand about it?

Not him but it was about how work is zombies. Zombies were just the backdrop. When a zombie film doesn't try to explain what made people zombies aside from getting bit and some shit happened in a place, it's safe to assume that zombies aren't the focus of the film. It's about fathers who work thenselves to death to provide for their children but get shit because they are never there.

I'm just trolling. All the dumb shit in the movie is supposed to be explained away by saying that the movie is about "classism" and that the zombie plague is a metaphor for work.

All the dumb shit people do is still dumb, it's just that the metaphor wouldn't work without it.

>Asian zombies

How do you differentiate them from non-zombie Asians?

>I'm just trolling
So you admit to shitposting?
Hope you get banned faggot.

>is about "classism"
More about the salary man problem than "classism"

By watching actual korean cinema and not flavor of the month "meme movies" like the thrillers that are usually praised or being a korean

It was a good movie, I really enjoy it. There is no point in talking about good movies on Cred Forums anymore, kids here love being contrarian it's like talking about music on Cred Forums or fitness on /fit/.

>fitness on /fit/
Those are just DYELs who give fitness advice despite being DYELs. They leave eventually only to be replaced by the same kind of people.

Please elaborate. The way I saw it was that there was a divide between people, like the hobo and the old asshole.

Sorry that was for (you)

>Not him but it was about how work is zombies.

That theme wasn't explored very well, and has no relevance to my criticism.

> It's about fathers who work thenselves to death to provide for their children but get shit because they are never there.

Yeah, no shit - one protagonist actually exposited that to the other as they hid in a toilet cubicle.

There are nothing related to fitness on /fit/, only socially awkward losers who compensate by working out, that board is so pathetic they worship a former nerd who slept with skanks and roided himself to death, his life was so sad he never had a relationship with a woman who actually loved him.

>The way I saw it was that there was a divide between people, like the hobo and the old asshole.

That wasn't explored at all, we had no insight into the homeless man's life.

>There are nothing related to fitness on /fit/, only socially awkward losers who compensate by working out,

There's nothing related to fitness, except for individuals performing an activity to increase their fitness level.

Is this available anyway to download with English subs? Really loved Train to Busan so I'd like to see the prequel.

Can we all agree that big nigga was the most #woke guy in the movie?

There's about 2 Korean directors that don't make cheese and this guy wasn't one of them.

I can't believe people were saying it's like 28 Days Later, did anyone even watch that?

How do you determine wether a zombie movie is good or bad when they are all the exact same shit?

What was so special about this borefest?

lol you don't need to have a relationship with a woman who actually loves you to be swole. Take that shit out of /fit/

>you don't need to have a relationship with a woman who actually loves you to be swole

With Zombie movies you have some key things like the rules (do they run / shuffle, how to kill them, how long do they last, do they have any weaknesses (like in this movie they're heavily dependent on sight and sound) etc.)

Then you need the location and potential scenarios to play out and build an interesting story around it while making you actually care about the characters so you don't want them to be infected / die.

I think Train to Busan ticked all the boxes pretty dam well, my favourite Zombie movie since the 2004 Dawn of the Dead.

My interpretation of the hobo is that he embodied the whole "even the dull and ignorant have their story" trope because prior to passenger zero fucking shit up, he was the only one who knew about the zombies but nobody even tried to ask him what was wrong because he was a hobo. No the kid only saw the conductor getting jumped, she had no idea of the scale of what was habbening. The film need not give you an insight into the life of the character, only what they represent.
>What was so special about this borefest?
it's hanggulkino

take your feels shit out of my board, not /fit/ related

It's pretty good. Felt more like a disaster movie than a horror movie but I can appreciate the tense scenes when the guys try to go up the train cars. This is what World War Z should have been

ITT: /fit/ is exposed as the tasteless plebs shilling Train to Busan to Cred Forums

>shilling
>you literally can download 1080p with subs for free

Wrong image OP? I thought pic related was hilarious. Didn't give it a second thought when it was released but happened to see it the other day and was super pleasantly surprised. Funny, great zombie effects/makeup, fantastic gore, and finally zombie animals. Would recommend and rewatch

Yeah nah this flick tries too hard to be funny

The slow mo veiny zombie titty shake and grope while soldier boy played was hilarious I don't care what you say. The true value weapon making scene and party slaying scene was great as well
>Sam is it really lame if I hold your hand while we die?
>dammit augey we were supposed to die fast; this is gonna hurt so bad