Member....member.....member

>member....member.....member

I don't get it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vU8dCYocuyI
youtube.com/watch?v=zmXSS1xmloc
archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74410097/#q74416132
youtube.com/watch?v=wTjMqda19wk
blogs.scientificamerican.com/extinction-countdown/gay-ducks-derail-repopulation-plan/
youtube.com/watch?v=WT_CxJfFgh0
youtube.com/watch?v=pm9FhzicM_8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So fucking cringe

it's a metaphor ya dip

As in remember.

>Remember Lost? Wasn't that a great show?

Wow, you're really smart user. Good thing you cleared things up for us.

Nobody likes LOST

South Park has been on life support for years now.

MEMBER, KATE??

bullshit, last season was the best in a long time. I admit, I didn't find much funny about this first episode.

They'll have some pay off in a later episode. It's just poking fun at how pop culture is going through a nostalgia phase right now instead of embracing new ideas. Star Wars, Star Trek, Jurassic World, remakes left and right. I have faith they will have a pay off.

It's pretty simple.

They spend an entire episode mocking reboots of movies, bring in JJ Abrams, mock the need for people to indulge in nostalgia these days.

They then apply the same logic to politics. Trump's slogan is 'Make America Great' again. People hark back to a time when things were better when raising arguments against immigration, etc.

Clinging to the past is destroying society, people should live in the here and now.

No problem man, anytime.

>member when South Park was good?
>member the last time we did a Douche vs Turd episode making fun of presidential candidates?

that actually sounds about fucking dumb enough for matt and trey to have written it

they all ready fucked it up. with Randy at at the end.

>member when there weren't so many Mexicans

I died laughing

I'm Mexican before anyone wants to bitch

What purpose will they serve thought? They obviously seem to mellow people like a drug.

But Stan it's always between a douche and a trud

They are equating romanticism of cultural nostalgia with with endorsement the sociopolitical atmosphere of the time. According to them, it is hypocritical to feel nostalgic for media from your childhood if you dont also pine for literally any and all aspects of that time frame.

>remember back to the future? wasn't that great?
>YEAH, WELL DID YOU THINK THE FUCKING AIDS EPIDEMIC WAS ALSO GREAT YOU HYPOCRITICAL SHILL? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Non sequitur garbage this season.

The Turd and Douche is a metaphor for Matt and Trey

>remember when there weren't so many Mexicans?
>remember feeling safe?
>remember no Isis?

Are these supposed to be bad things?

see

>member when there was not so many mexicans

>member when marriage was between a man and a woman

Are we supposed to be shocked ?

did they really end the episode with the Jew turning out to be the troll instigating race wars?

Remember when South Park was funny and Trey and Matt weren't a douche and turd?

Thier "we are libertarian on all issues so we can never be wrong" died 8 seasons ago

These frauds need to give it up

ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

people bitch whenever a satire heavy show takes any sort of bias

people still bitch at Matt and Trey for trying to play the middle ground

they can't win either way

LINK?

check'd

Trumpfags can't take a joke. So triggered.

>I don't get it

I thought this was the most blatant "stop drowning in your memories and solve the shit of today" i've ever seen them portray yet.

No, what made you think that was for shock value?

> member when MLK was alive and Niggers actually valued education and tried to better themselves?

They'll probably show how Member Berries can turn into Sour Grapes.

Oh my

> member when the black community used to care about black on black crime? yeah... I do too

>WE HAVE TO GO BACK

google southpark studios full episodes

I promise you there will be a bunch of references to old south park shit like Chef

and then you faggots will go MEMBER WHEN SOUTH PARK WAS GOOD? and then the show will make fun of your bullshit

trump's entire candidacy is member berries

>berries
>obviously grapes
bravo parker

>blue-pillers blame jews for inciting racial tension
>red-pillers blame jews for forced race-mixing
Maybe we should all just get together and have a good old fashioned shoah against the commonality.

So what did you guys think of the episode overall?

I liked it, but I can tell it's setting up for later episodes.

Kyle's dad turning out to be Skankhunt42 was great, I wonder if he was eating memberberries?

They're saying he's drinking member berry wine, but seeing how member berries are a new super-fruit, a his wine was from a 1990's vintage, I think it's unlikely.

"Remember when America used to be great?"

That is most likely the memory they are attempting to vilify.

Progressives' number one enemy is nostalgia.

His dad is a Jew so somehow he'll be considered blameless in the end. Not sure what will be the reason though.

The jew will be excused because they'll say his "memberberry" wine made him do it.

You know boxxy is a liberal feminist SJW right?

That's ok. I'm not a bigot.

I don't think I laughed once, I was entertained but it felt like the whole episode was just a set up to jokes later in the season

no necessarily a bad thing

Besides... she looks pretty good in that hat.

Yeah, they're really going for season-wide stories now. It's not bad thing though, it's nice to see a change.

I know but it certainly doesn't Instill confidence

I liked the idea of J.J. Abrams being called into reboot the anthem and changing it to where you can't use it for you own agenda.

>last season

Was the worst. That continuity shit is awful, it's what killed Archer. Not to mention it's not about the boys anymore and the boys were always the best part of the show. Randy can go suck a dick.

I think he already did that with Gerald.

As people like to think this is some brilliant commentary this stinks of a crab people idea. They tried to stuff too much shit instead of introducing it in a later episode.

'MEMBER ME!?!?

>Non sequitur garbage this season.
What are you talking about? They both go hand in hand and that was the point. Yes you CAN be a person who hates immigrants and minorities but also loves reboots, but I've never heard anyone try and argue this before.

The point is that the kind of person that loves to wax nostalgic about star wars and ghostbusters is the same person that wishes we could go back to "a simpler time when women didn't talk back and the races knew their place." You want to know how I know that? Because they won't fucking shut up about it.

The "OMG YOU'RE RAPING MY CHILDHOOD" people are extremely vocal online and they're the same people that get really loud and angry about gays getting married and seeing a person of another race in their town. It's not a non sequitur, because it's coming out of the the same people's mouths.

Last season was the best one since season 11

>go git them SJWs
>the best

I already come here. I don't need that shit from a TV show.

MLK was a commie and cheated on his wife

Cultural Marxism at its finest.

And I resent the implication that the victims of their sjw macro-aggressions are supposed to walk on eggshells in order to avoid tripping their autistic triggers.

Mentally healthy people aren't obliged to accept perversion as the new norm just because a bunch of faggots want them to.

Just because you call it "progress" doesn't mean it actually is.

>The "OMG YOU'RE RAPING MY CHILDHOOD" people are extremely vocal online and they're the same people that get really loud and angry about gays getting married and seeing a person of another race in their town.

Pretty fucking bold assertion to make btw, with jack all backing it up. Betcha you could find plenty of liberals who didn't like the new star wars or ghost busters.

>feels threatened
>breaks out the conspiracy theories
let me guess, votin trump?

Solving the shit of today DOES involve going back to the successful working policies of yesterday.
Such as making America white again, and ending womans suffrage.

aren't you embarrassed that you're too dumb to understand a south park episode?

>feels threatened

Hardly.

Why do so many faggots delude themselves with the notion that straight men are "afraid" of homos?

You stupid morons. Disgust does not equal fear.

Just go back to licking your urinals in private. The rest of us are quite sick of having to look at you.

It's different if you have kids, man

I saw my brother turn into a bitter homophobe because he's scared shitless it will impact his kids

of course it's disgust, but the fear is that the disgusting thing will permeate places people don't want

I did not see "member berries" coming and I was rolling on the floor laughing (rofl) through that whole scene (ttws) because it was funny (biwf). They still got it (tsgi).

>I already come here
most people dont. you have a right to your shitty opinion, but dont make it seem as if its an objective fact

Well they best not take this member berries to push a ham fisted liberal agenda

>last season was the best in a long time
kek, that's the most pleb opinion i've ever seen on Cred Forums

>simpler time when women didn't talk back and the races knew their place.
theres literally nothing wrong with this

Nope.

The only fear involved is the fear faggots have of the potential repercussions they will suffer for messing with someone's kid.

That's why they're trying to normalize their behavior.

Giving jews control of our money, and women the right to vote are two things that have done the most damage to America.

How contrarian of you.

Super libtard reporting

Never saw a Star Wars movie except for Force Awakens. Loved every second.

Didn't bother seeing Ghostbustwhores, but I also didn't yell sexist nonsense about women not beinf funny online. Women are funny. 3 of those 4 women are funny. And that movie was bad. I know thay without seeing it because there are exactly zero good movies with bad trailers.

You can make a bad movie look good with a trailer (see bvs or ss) but there's no reason you would ever make a good film look worse than it is. It just doesn't happen. If GB was worth watching, the trailer would have been good.

But Star Wars fans are all effeminate geeks who think it's misogynistic and oppressive to not allow your girl to fuck other men.

If you dont get it, you are either new or do not belong to this board. Now fuck off.

Yeah a bit of slide from last season for an opener

Good parts
>making fun of HIllary
>making fun of female comedians
>Jew trolling the internet

Okay parts
>member berries
>national anthem and JJ abrams

Bad parts
>making fun of Trump has no policy (HURR)
>not making fun of Hillary's health (big miss there)
>thinking that not supporting mass illegal immigration and gay marriage is somehow wrong

Monogamy is pretty dumb, though. Humans are not video game characters with stat bars. I don't have to take 3 love boxes away from you to give love to someone else.

CUTE

Not supporting gay marriage is unequivocally wrong. Either you belebe in magic sky wizarda or you don't understand marriage.

cuckolded and proud!

I understand marriage
its between a man and a woman

member berries and the ending where the only good parts

go fuck your boyfriend in the ass in some other country lance

>for messing with someone's kid.

that's some tryhard shit right there

Wtf i love islam now

This has to be a troll post.

Yep.

Like I said, that's why they're trying so hard to normalize their disgusting behavior.

Hello, Carl.

This season's theme I guess:

Nostalgia is evil.

And "racist". Don't forget "racist".

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

What do you think is wrong about being gay? I'm asking seriously. Is this a thing tied to your religious beliefs? Or is it just a "I hate them because I hate them!" sort of thing? Why is it wrong? I'm not talking about the crazy leather dudes that walk around at pride parades just wearing chaps and a cock ring, because straight people continue to be leading the way in that sort of deviant behavior. If a two people that get up and go to work every day and mow their lawn and pay their taxes want to live together, why do you care?
>Betcha you could find plenty of liberals who didn't like the new star wars or ghost busters.
You're speaking to one. I didn't love or hate either, I just didn't care. What I'm talking about is the really vocal group of people that insists on reliving their childhood and not changing with the times. That was the point of the member berries. These people have an idealized vision of their childhoods and want life to be like that forever. And anything that isn't exactly as they recall it they take issue with and get angry about.

The member berries do two things in the episode. They lull the people that eat them into a childlike state passivity, but they also rile them into a state of aggression at the same time. By constantly focusing on a version of the past through rose tinted glasses they become angry when they look around and see that the world has changed and time has progressed

Racism was coined by Richard Henry Pratt in 1902.

>Segregating any class or race of people apart from the rest of the people kills the progress of the segregated people or makes their growth very slow. Association of races and classes is necessary to destroy racism and classism.

jew bullshit.

The jews segregated themselves, and look what it did for them.

That's the very reason they don't want anyone else doing it, so they use the power of media to rail against it..

That's not it. Honos don't think you're afraid of them. They think you're afraid of your own latent homosexuality and, because your are disgusted with yourself, you project that disgust onto them. And they're pretty spot on. You don't hate things you don't relate to. Murderers frighten you not because they're ao unlike you. But because they are just like you. You also think of killing. You don't want to burn pedophiles because you wanna white knight kids. You call them monsters instead of humans because you have been made to feel like a monster. Well adjusted people don't demonize anyone or anything. They accept those things as realities and spend their days woke, not in fear, just realism. Fedora tipped.

Not cuckolded. Never asked her to be exclusive. I am also not excluaive with her. When she gets needy, I tell her she's taking things to another level and I won't do that level (ownership is a problem for me, I won't be checked up on or questioned, so it's just logical and fair that I shouldn't do that to her, even though I admit here and here alone that I do feel those immature jealousies, but I don't engage with those thoughts)

Stop projecting like a jew.

Mentally healthy people are repulsed by faggotry. It's that simple.

Deal with it.

No one under the age of 30 is repulsed by gay people. Unless they're desperately trying to look not gay. I love in a backwater town in Kentucky and none of the highschoolers give a fuck if you're gay or black. If that's tremue where I am, it's true in Alabama and Mississippi, too. You're lost. And you're clinging to the bigotry of the past is why conservatives watched their party implode. Even Christians are fine with gay people now. You are the dying fringe.

Lol no. The Right is rising all over the world. You're the dying fringe.

what

This
I'd prefer to be surprised about the member berries being bigoted in the episode starring them instead of already having the punchline spoiled.
Maybe a slow delivery with them saying weirder but still acceptable stuff over the course of a few episodes before the big reveal

The only bigots here are hetrophobes like you.

It's a metaphor for weed. Notice how Mackey keeps them in a mason jar and I forget who it was showed them to Randy he kept them in his dresser drawer. Matt and Trey are going to use this to call the pot heads in legal Colorado easily used fools while not going as far as saying that it should go back to being illegal like they always do.

I know, right?

I you're familiar with Farscape, this faggot reminds me of the dying Scorpious implant, when he tried to get Aeryn to shoot him while he was in Chricton's body, because he knew he was losing the battle.

>barriers to enter education
>Reagan rigged the blacks with crack to make sure they never increase social class
>Clinton passes bill for harsh punishments for minor drug charges/possessions

"The white man putting us down" wasn't a meme back then

WE

It's a metaphor for how everyone is obsessed with nostalgia right now.

Nah, that's not it. I'm pretty sure he just wants to be a member of the berry club.

>11111

See:

They're setting up an attack on Trump.

>What do you think is wrong about being gay? I'm asking seriously.

It's disgusting. Period. Stop trying to rationalize your erroneous idea that your perversion is normal by making up wild theories about how straight people must have some kind of secret ulterior motivations behind their natural disgust.

The bad parts happened because South Park is covertly shilling for the left/Hillary. Anyone that disagrees is an idiot.

True. All the Jews and Hollywood proxy Jews are campaigning for Hilary.

>"The white man putting us down" wasn't a meme back then

you must be a newborn

kill self

What are you talking about. I thought their jabs at him were great. They made just as many toward Clinton.

Why are they so smiley?

Stay mad

Is there anybody even around from the LOST days anymore?

FYI

tmz.com says "'memba _______ from _______"

maybe that's it

QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINTS

You sound like a white girl.

Hope and wistfulness.

The rest of y'all know when I durn to yah.

Whether people are disgusted by homosexuality is determined by their culture and upbringing though

Notice how people like you are not very common in America nowadays

If anything, as a minority he should be entitled to special privileges.

This show is still spot on. Garrison's logistically impossible "Rape them all to death" policy perfectly parallels that retard's impossible wall. Why anyone would vote for someone so blatantly trying to sabotage his own campaign is beyond me.

>another whole season of PC principal

Ugh. Just end this show already.

I wonder what Claires jungle crotch smells like, do you think she bathes

It will be revealed that member berries are responsible for garrison's election bid succeeding

Garrison/trump are working on a platform of "I'll take you back to when things were good" - fundamentally the same strategy as reboot films

Trump's gonna take you back to the past
When the west still kicked ass

because it's not like anyone else is building walls to keep people out.

i guess trump supporters are sjws and words dont have meaning anymore

Yes these were major progressive mistakes. America should never have freed all the slaves, banned the public hangings of niggers, ending the civil war, not continuing the genocide of the indians, not being able to marry your sister. Once America turns the clock back a couple of hundred years it will truly be great once again.

Yes, that is totally comparable to the US/Mexican border.

Twat. The UK is NOT building a fucking wall. The French and the UK government are at odds on the Syrian refugees who have camped in Calais (France). It's a problem for Europe and the Frogs, not the UK because. 1) We don't need a fucking wall because we have a giant moat. 2) We are no longer part of the EU. 3) Fuck off and die you silly little cunt.

Do you not know where Calais is?

well quinted, friendo.

No, they are gonna build a wall, and Nigel Farage is gonna make the Syrians pay for it.

>that is totally comparable to the US/Mexican border.

Tell me why building wall on the border is impossible pedro

it's south park dude, don't think too hard about it. pop some corn and fucking watch this shit. not that big of a deal.

youtu.be/vU8dCYocuyI

There you go, mate. If need be, pretend he's a fat man who sells diet pills to protect against contrails.

It's a meme you IDIOT

MEME BER? MEME BER?

FUCKING IDIOT!!!!

Hes the angry orange new york douche (would work a lot better if he was the turd because turd and nerd rhyme)

>>not making fun of Hillary's health (big miss there)
Indeed, I was expecting vomit and shit at the very least.
>making fun of Trump has no policy (HURR)
It was about Trump doing everything he can not to get elected, while having Jenner there to say Trump doesn't care about gender issues and the like which was pretty cool.

>2016
>unironically linking the current year man as if he has any valid arguments

You member when this is an old joke from George Lopez i memmerrr
youtube.com/watch?v=zmXSS1xmloc

I thought it was a metaphor for memes

you get good meme that everyone can enjoy and relate to but then you can get dark Cred Forums like memes that makes fun of today's problems. Hence why Randy's having fun with the grapes but slowly starts to uncover the dark truth.

Fuck I will be so glad when this burger election is over. All the jokes against both candidates are beyond tired at this point.

People need to look further and see that it's a puppet sham with no real consequence other than to give people a vague sense of choice.

It's maybe the most obvious it's ever been this time. Trump is literally clickbait: the man, and Hillary seems to have been crafted to antagonise the alt right and conspiracy theorists. The only real winners here are the political media empires making money off covering this shit and are likely pulling strings. That's the real joke.

We all know whoever wins NOTHING will fucking change. I don't understand why everyone is obsessed with impotent whining about both sides when it is just pointless.

It's nothing new. Back when Bush was running all the jokes against him were even worst then the ones against Trump. Comedy Central even created two separate shows (lil Bush and That's My Bush) dedicated to making fun of him. Both were horrible.

>Back when Bush was running

Whoa, slow down there, grandpa.

kill yourself

You think that dying media corporations control politics? The stats show that only old (old, old) people watch TV. The media is literally dying.

They're about as relevant as licensed taxi drivers.

With that out of the way, who are the real players?
Non-media corporations.

Which are the most powerful?

Multinationals.

Would multinational companies run a sockpuppet candidate that fires millions of people up about tarriffs and ending outsourcing?

Uh... ur a sheeple! Don't vote, because, uh, it's all relative, man!

That's My Bush was primarily aimed at mocking studio laugh track comedies.

Lil Bush was endearing, Jeb

damn

worst part of the episode
too on the nose compare to rest

You are stupid

Memberberries are cute af desu senpai.

Sure do, I'm about to go on a T Bell run, you want anything?

It made you cringe because you know it's true.

I..I member the alamo

i member your mother

I liked the "women are funny" parts and the ending. The rest was entertaining enough but not exactly good.

Way to prove this guy right Even though you did it in a very stupid way.

Thanks.

Why was this post deleted and issued a warning? That makes no sense.

Did it hit too close to home, or what?

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74410097/#q74416132

>good parts were good because muh alt-right
>okay parts were okay because they didn't offend me
>bad parts were bad because muh alt-right

Gotcha

I think the writers of south park get a crib sheet of the latest meme pop culture references the way politicians do before they start each season.

>UK building a big wall in another country
Britain carving territory out in Europe one piece at a time, the takeover has begun.

the fact that Cred Forums is getting so triggered over this just makes me love South Park even more

Warning says, "Off-topic; all images and discussion should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, and filmmaking."

Last time I checked South Park was a tv show.

I thought that's what we were talking about.

So are they saying that you can't discuss the show's subject matter here, or did somebody just get triggered?

On Conan, Andy Richter has a regular skit called memba this, where he simply asks the audience if they remember something nostalgic. It's the same thing, and it's not simply making fun of nostalgia. It's making fun of people that use lazy nostalgia to try and sell a product, or seduce fanboys. Like SW Episode 7.

The member berries are racist because it's unexpected and funny, everybody here is just projecting.

>member when south park had plot driven episodes and no horrible season arc?
>Member when cartman wasn't a villian in every fucking episode?
>Member when issac hayes was still alive?

The best thing about this show is that it manages to trigger pretty much everyone.

I didnt even watch LOST but I sured enjoyed all those verticals. Great keks.

There are checks and balances to keep presidents from doing things that are too retarded. Like building an unscaleable wall across the entire U.S./Mexico border. Even if he could, judging by how fucked up a lot of our roads still are, the wall would take decades to finish. Even then, what would he do against actual wetbacks that swim over?

i watched the first couple of seasons like up to 3 and stopped and never watched it again

the ending was fucktarded i am glad i didnt

ooh ooh i memba

South Park had the worst case of flanderization since the Simpsons themselves. It's not inhabited by actual characters anymore. It has no surprises up its sleeves.

Why is building a wall fucked up?

Israel has a wall.

Poor Juliet and her hats.

I say yes to those quitns.

So does Saudi Arabia and Morocco

All three walls have been very effective at reducing illegal migration

>everyone who disagrees with me must be a Zionist Jew

Every time.

>I already come here
and that's excatly why South Park isn't doing it for you anymore. You're already redpilled. Most people aren't and the slight redpills that south park throws at them are revealing stuff, to you they have no effect

>Clinton passes bill for harsh punishments for minor drug charges/possessions

It's ironic how blacks yet love Bill Clinton.

Go Figure.

WTF are you talking about, you retard?

>Stop trying to rationalize your erroneous idea that your perversion is normal by making up wild theories about how straight people must have some kind of secret ulterior motivations behind their natural disgust.
The irony is so poignant you can smell it. It's almost like you got your phrases in reverse. Being gay is natural- hating gays isn't. If you want proof look at any other animal, there's some segment of them that is homosexual. Why? Because it's something that occurs in nature. Hating it isn't, that's cultural. We have to learn to do that. Culture is powerful and hard to break. People learn it early. It's like having an accent. Nobody specifically teaches you to do it, but through what were exposed to early on it forms and if it's not corrected then it's hard or impossible to lose later in life. The disgust you're talking about is in fact unnatural.

Memba chewbacca?

Also Mexico has a wall on its southern border... to keep out immigrants.

I want to protect that frown

Yeah it's pretty great in that regard.

Why a wall? Why not a bigass electrical fence?

Which was partially funded by the American federal government (under Obama) as well

wall is less dangerous and risky.

other than electrifying people trying to sneak in, what's risky about an electrical fence?

>The disgust you're talking about is in fact unnatural.

Oh really?

I guess you've never seen a male animal attack another male animal who tried to fuck him, huh?

Retard.

An electrical fence would cost a shitload of money in electricity if it were that long.

We can make it solar powered to appeal to liberals

Underrated

No, that's also natural. Nobody likes to get raped. That's not about being gay, that's about not wanting to get raped.

This and op those grapes are going to go sour

Or you can do other smarter shit that would both cut the cartel's power in the US and in Mexico. But you know, fuck that, walls always work

>poking fun at how pop culture is going through a nostalgia phase

Pop culture isn't being nostalgic. They're playing one people's nostalgia to go back and rewrite "problematic" content in a vain attempt to "prove" liberal ideas are better.

kids/fratboy not knowing the risk and frying themselves.

Also, if there's any damage to it, repair are much more annoying

Oh and electricity cost

Reminder Pepperidge Farm is the end boss cause Pepperidge Farm members.

There is also a plant king from the Goth Kids 3 episode in Jerald's room. Will post his office for proof.

You're obviously a total simpleton.

This conversation is over your head.

Grapes arn't berries.

>We are no longer part of the EU.

Yeah because "make America great again" sure isn't an appeal to nostalgia, they're totally wrong on that.

>tfw you realize immigration policies are decided by each specific country

>I can't come up with anything logical to say so hurr durr ur dum
You still have this in reverse, huh? You have yet to make a point that stands up to any kind of scrutiny so you just flipped the chess board off the table and shouted "I WON"

MEMBERED!!!!!

Nope. You're just an idiot.

Why even bother user? You do know who you're talking to, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=wTjMqda19wk

>America sucks because of these hard statistics (Appeal to Logos)
>America used to be great because of vague shit and rhetoric (Appeal to Pathos)
>Let's just conveniently forget all those lists I brought up and the fact that America wasn't number 1 on any of them back then either

>tfw u weren't around for LOST

If I'm such an idiot then refute my point.

You can't, so just break out your thesaurus and come up with different ways to say stupid.

Stop feeding him, Jesus Christ user

Arguing on the internet, Cred Forums of all places.

Your a fag.

I thought them lampooning Kaepernick and nostalgia was pretty funny. And those ghostbuster review references were great.

6/10

Animals rape all the time. It's natural. It's something that occurs in nature all the time. So not wanting to be raped must be cultural, and therefore unnatural.

Why would animals do something so unnatural such as not wanting to be raped?

>>>/reddit/

>just break out your thesaurus and come up with different ways to say stupid.

Okay. Here's one:

>it's something that occurs in nature
So is rape and cannibalism.

You seem upset

>South Park was funny

When?

I'm thinking triggered.

kek

Ive spent all day on a brit bong 90s kid thread,all too real

>Animals rape all the time.
Do they? pic related. And about homosexuals in particular an example sticks out. The Blue Duck.
blogs.scientificamerican.com/extinction-countdown/gay-ducks-derail-repopulation-plan/

These ducks are so gay they're almost going extinct. Their predilection to homosexuality is to the point where it jeopardizes the furthering of their species. As humans we don't have that problem- there are more than enough straight people to go around and actually we have so many people running around that we don't have enough food to feed all of us. I'd suggest eating Blue Ducks, but those faggots have it hard enough as it is.

The point is everything we've studied in the natural world outside of human culture confirms that homosexuality is common. Also to your point so is rape. But nobody likes to get raped so don't do it.

nah, I come here from Cred Forums 5 years ago, and have been shitposting ever since.

Also I've never seen lost or any network drama.

>Animals rape all the time.
Do they? pic related. And about homosexuals in particular an example sticks out. The Blue Duck.

These ducks are so gay they're almost going extinct. Their predilection to homosexuality is to the point where it jeopardizes the furthering of their species. As humans we don't have that problem- there are more than enough straight people to go around and actually we have so many people running around that we don't have enough food to feed all of us. I'd suggest eating Blue Ducks, but those faggots have it hard enough as it is.

The point is everything we've studied in the natural world outside of human culture confirms that homosexuality is common. Also to your point so is rape. But nobody likes to get raped so don't do it.

I started watching from mid season 2 and marathoner that shit. Never was on Cred Forums at that time. I seriously know I cannot even begin to comprehend on what I missed out on. I would of lived on those LOST threads! I started Cred Forums 1/1/2010.

They're setting up a bunch of lessons for Kyle to deliver at the end of the season.

I'm under 30 and from California. People don't care if you're gay. But most research shows straight men are repulsed by fags.

We just accept/tolerate it. But if you don't grimace or laugh at the sight of two dudes making out, you might be a gay.

So faggots are as stupid as Blue Ducks.

So what?

Also, overpopulation is a myth. Look it the fuck up.

It's about being stuck in the past. Jesus Fucking Christ why is this so hard to get.

>overpopulation is a myth
So are big cities, CGI.

>current year

Nigga I'm not the one that made it

youtube.com/watch?v=WT_CxJfFgh0

Syrian refugees will overpopulate the earth

member the 6 million goy

No room in Syria, I suppose.

I literally can't even. They made fun of Reagan and Trump? ugh...

"Off-topic; all images and discussion should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, and filmmaking."

Apparently, we're not supposed to talk about that.

kek, just look at the jimmy fallon threads.

just poltards vs sjw

Only remember Locke posts. Cred Forums was still just an occasional outing for me, likewise with many other boards. I came from /m/.

youtube.com/watch?v=pm9FhzicM_8

Looks more like normal people vs. far left (with a touch of outsiders/sjw as you call them, alongside memers and tiny bit of pol on the former side). Don't be so reactionary.

See:

Apparently, Cred Forums is supposed to be a "safe space".

No, they made fun of you.

there are no normal people here

>butthurt boogeyman shitposting
All you're missing is to throw in sjw and plebbit somewhere.

Wait is there a new episode of South Park or are you literal autists arguing about a season that ended like 9 months ago?

>implying theres any real sjws here and not people winding up poltards

>a termite has a life partner and I dont

Homosexuality is in many, many animal species and proven to be beneficial to raising offspring of dead parents.

Backwards religious thinking is what made modern man afraid of boylove.

what did he mean by this?

Apparently poltards aren't allowed on Cred Forums, because poltards don't watch tv, and therefore poltards don't have any opinions on tv.

So you must be mistaken.

>implying you're not a pleb who thinks they all died in the planecrash

This. Not surprised seeing Cred Forumsirgins getting assblasted

"Off-topic; all images and discussion should pertain to television shows, movies, actors/actresses, and filmmaking."

doesnt it go directly to the penis?

Oh suddenly it's off topic because I'm supporting it.

Got it senpai.

Pay attention.

>butthurt religion brought up out of nowhere
Is it the early 2000s again? Or did I stumble into Cred Forumseddit?

member when dat boi came

See:

(You)
(You)

Apparently, Cred Forums is supposed to be a "safe space".

See?

Chinese did it to keep the Mongolians out

I never had a issue warning, just banned and that's it.