ITT: Guys that are indisputably /ourguy/

ITT: Guys that are indisputably /ourguy/.

>Opus Dei fanatic
>"our guy"
oh dear

Didn't realise Cred Forums was fanatically religious. This post really made me think. Thanks, OP.

>papist
>Australian
Yeah nah

You can't get much better than that you hook nosed kike

Some people are catholic

get over it

If he came here, hit catalog and scrolled down through all the threads for a minute, he'd think it was the biggest most pointlessly retarded shithole he'd ever seen. Would likely spend all his time in /film/ though.

Between 1950 and 1990 there was a “white flight” from Milwaukee County into Waukesha County and suburbs of Milwaukee.
Smith’s call for rioters to stop burning down their own communities is being reported by the media as a rebuke to those behind the violence.
However, in reality she is really just calling for the mayhem to be inflicted on the suburbs, or in other words – where all the white people live.

We know that's you Mel you sly fox

ben affleck

Ben "One Man Taliban" al-Fleqi
Ben "Death Row for Charlie Hebdo" al-Fleqi
Ben "No Flowers for the Twin Towers" al-Fleqi

kill yourselves kike lovers

As a Jew, I'd appreciate it if you all stopped the Mel posting, it has gone beyond a meme now.

JCVD is /ourguy/

Based. Too bad he's not in more movies. ;_;

Not even our ape

Is he making that viking movie yet?

>Rich
>Handsome
>Talented
>Gets women to go to his room by showing them his schwartz

Yes... our guy... just like me for that matter

As a Jew, I must say, that is disgusting behavior. Any man that shows a lady his genitals in the public sphere should be locked up.

Glad to see Harambe is okay.

stop spamming this balding whore

Spamming? I've only made one post in this thread.

As a muslim, I must say, death to america

ps: I was just joking, FBI, please don't blacklist me from the nice part of the world or anything

I hope FBI hunts you down and gives you the Osama treatment after that post.

osama is actually still alive, trust me on this

t. not nsa

You are not welcome in Israel, I've informed Mossad. Your IP is being back-traced right now by the IIP (Israeli Internet Police).

No. He is /yourguy/ only. Blood Father stinks.

what does her granddaughter look like?

?
shes only 19

He seems like a good actor. Too bad the script for TFA did everything it could to undermine his abilities.

>Cred Forums
>religious
pick two OP

He's too based for Cred Forums.