When is /film/ going to be created? I have a bunch of kino backed up that I want to post there

When is /film/ going to be created? I have a bunch of kino backed up that I want to post there.

I hope so. I have a bunch of Brennys I want to post there.

I leave for a few days and they're actually doing /film/? Did something happen?

Hiro is having a meeting with the mongrel mods tomorrow so probably sunday

>tfw we're not invited :(

kill yourself reddit fuck

soon my friend

It better have an elitist culture. I hate all these pleb faggots, we need to weed em out

Eugh that pepe hurts my eyes

Delete this pepe

We don't need film, just create /cel/

The power of the /kino/ discussionv will be matched only by the force of the shitposting

We don't need /cel/ either
We need janitors/mods that don't let every fucking retard dump whatever they want here

Cred Forums, Cred Forums, Cred Forums and reddit BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

kill yourself you autistic Cred Forums faggot and stop spamming that ugly fucking cunt

?
if i killed myself then how would I post my waifu?

you clearly didnt think that one through did you lol

it'll just be filled with plebs, reddit, and trolls like every other board here. dumbass.

things we should put in the sticky

>all kino is film but not every film is kino

will /film/ have share threads?
otherwise im not interested.

It was already created and taken down within several hours as it mirrored the exact same activity on Cred Forums. You people don't deserve it.

ye
/film/ and /kg/ have already committed their vola rooms for it

Never

no on saturday

Fucking this.

for you

STOP posting that LAME RECYCLED JOKE

It wasn't funny the first time it was posted. It's even less funny now that it's a meme to make this reply every time OP's picture gets posted

>we trolled the seriousfags so hard they cried to big boss and got their own refugee board

B T F O
T
F
O

>image.jpg
PAID BOT SPAM

>t. came to Cred Forums because of baneposting in 2012

You don't deserve /film/ 85+% of you have shit taste. Name one (1) movie or kino and ill tell you if its good or bad. If you disagree you're a shitposter who doesn't deserve to talk cinema with a true kinographer

a talking cat

Mean girls.

Двi ciм'ї

What, does everyone will suddenly get good taste and actually start discussing shit properly with /film/?
Of fucking course not you all just gonna start memeposting and discuss capeshit 24/7 again

Didn't /film/ happen a month or two ago but was instantly removed because the board was cancer personified?

He posted it at prime Australia hours without having any mods or janitor assigned to it.

Bad

Bad

Good

eugh wtf man that pepe hurts my eyes

rruuuude

I hope so. There's a bunch of old No Wave things I want to see but they're only on karagarga, which my third-world tier internet assures that I will never get into.