WONDER WOMAN Villains

Danny Houston is playing an adaptation of the Duke of Deception, who is manipulating powers behind the scenes and is attempting to escalate the carnage and violence in WWI in order to appease his master Ares.

Elena Anaya is playing an adaptation of Dr. Poison, who is helping the Duke with his mission and whose chemical weapons have already killed thousands on the battlefield. Her face was disfigured as the result of an accident from one of her chemicals.

The focus of the movie is to show the greed and carnage that can be wrought by man in modern times, which subsequently shocks and horrifies Diana to the point that it forces her to step away from the greater affairs of the world in favor of working in secret for decades.

The major gods (Ares, Hermes, etc.) will not be seen in the movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YC_BHp7hER4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ares won't be in the movie, even though Houston's character is being manipulated by him?

My concern is the imbalance of power for major fight scenes...if there are no other Gods or super-powered beings then it'll just be Diana steam rolling humans and their war machines?

was the thread on Cred Forums not enough for you?

So not only does the Duke of Deception win but he wins again 20 years later.

>WW fails
>millions die

And I thought man of steel was depressing

hopefully

i dig Dr. Poison's look here.

if I pull that off will she die?

What if she had a mask like that on her pussy too?

source: your darkened asshole

Maybe they'll have Deimos and Phobos in this movie as the powerful guys Wondie fights at the end.

>Maybe they'll have Deimos and Phobos in this movie as the powerful guys Wondie fights at the end.

I know WW has a barely handful of recognizable villains but damn

Well they obviously need to be connected to Ares since he's the mastermind behind WW1, but they obviously can't include Ares in the movie because he's going to be the villain in the sequel set in WW2.

It wouldn't make sense if Giganta or Circe or Cheetah or fucking Egg Fu turned up at the end of the movie for a climactic fight scene.

>but they obviously can't include Ares in the movie because he's going to be the villain in the sequel set in WW2.

>WW2

If it's not set in modern day, it's a waste of time.

That's obviously what they're going to do though. Ares isn't appearing in this movie and it's set during WW1.

There's no way that WW2 is going to happen without Ares getitng involved.

I just want my husbando, lennox

So the villain of a Great War-set period piece superhero movie is a high-ranking military officer from the enemy nation who betrays his comrades to pursue a far more radical agenda based on his beliefs in an old religion, and is aided by a mad scientist and weaponsmith that creates the doomsday device that the hero and his team of multicultural freedom fighters must defuse.

>sequel set in the WW2

hah
keep dreaming

they already said that she stopped being WW for 100 years

DC fans will defend this.

>not using Per Degaton as the villian
>not using Ultra-Humanite as the villian
>not using Vandal Savage as the villian

Did Marvel invent WW2 and Nazis?

Did you invent prolapsed assholes, because yours looks all leaky right now.

Meanwhile Marvel literally copied BvS for CW & is right now copying Batman Begins for Dr. Strange.

And BvS copied Iron Man 2

gonna need some details on that claim

youtube.com/watch?v=YC_BHp7hER4

touche' but this only spells out that if you slapped A Marvel logo on BvS you would have 110% on RT.

It wasn't that well received by critics and audiences (comparing to other MCU movies specially) and it's a better movie anyway

A female villain in a feminist movie?
Let me guess, something will happen to make her realize that the male is wrong and she will join WW to defeat him because GIRL POWER!!

>Let me get triggered in advance

This only pissed me off because Wonder Woman has so many more interesting stories to tell with a lot of fantasy shit. This is so boring

>Marvel copied BvS for Civil War

I wouldn't say "copied," though true, Civil War probably wouldn't have existed had BvS not been a thing.

that said

>CW was a reaction to BvS
>Blows it the fuck out critically and finincially

I'm really hoping the modern day sequel adapts the Chiang/Azz run, it would make sense since her traditional supporting cast is now placed in the 1910s and that run gave her a new group of friends and enemies.

Plot dosen't matter. Execution does.

I imagine if Ares himself doen't show up then he will empower his mortal followers to be able to hold their own against her

or maybe he gives him that Armor that feeds on hostility, but that might hit too close to DC's fear of copying Marvel

>get Danny Houston
>have him play a german

WHAT THE FUCK WERE THEY THINKING?

This ain't nuMarvel, pal.

it'd be better honestly if she wants to fuck Ares and is killing all these people for a pitty fuck

I'll only watch it if it keeps the fetishy S&M feel of the original comics

So you won't watch it is what you're saying.

No big loss considering comic book movies are for children

the fantasy-heavy stories wouldnt fit with the grim & realistic kick they've been on since Man of Steel

Shit! Did Weapon X make Wonder Woman?

Has anyone made this joke yet?

>posts master of kitsch, Zack Snyder

It was still a piece of shit while BvS UC was kino