RLM Patreon hints again at TFA Plinkett

>We've spent the week shooting some bits for a video that isn't Half in the Bag, Best of the Worst, or re:View!

This has to be a new Plinkett.

If it isn't there will be way too much backlash among his paying customers, and Mike isn't the type to bite the hands that feed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4sU7bsDhgxU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They said it's coming out tomorrow.

>people actually spend money on this shit

They made a teaser for it months ago. It's not a surprise that it's coming.

>reddit letter media

I thought that faggot Jay stopped shilling on Cred Forums?

link?

>TFA Plinkett

It's obviously a new season of the Grabowskis, retard

>isn't Half in the Bag, Best of the Worst, or re:View!
Oh great, another Game Station 2.0

Apparently Doug is still at it. Will he ever run out of salt?

>Supporting independent content producers you enjoy

Yeah total fags, amirite?

The only guy out of all of them that would even know that Cred Forums exists is probably Rich

I think jay and Aids would, too.

>subsidizing the lazy lifestyles of youtube welfare parasites

youtube.com/watch?v=4sU7bsDhgxU

You coulda just gone to their channel and looked for it yourself.

Finally a new series to replace re:View.

They're not parasites if they are providing the people who pay them with a service that they enjoy.

I realize that you want to say mean words at these guys because you don't like them or want to troll but you should try picking words that aren't objectively incorrect.

>>>Youtube

I wish Mike gave enough of a shit to analyze capeshit.

I would love to see Cred Forums tears over BvS.

Don't Breathe and Blair witch?

TFA is just a metaphor.

Plinkett is gonna review something else and make it his own "awakening". since his last few plinkett vids have been terrible.

>The Plinkett Awakens drops
>90 minutes long
>it's Rich's character narrating, not Mike's
Screencap this post.

Or he's going to do TFA

seeMike is the one in costume doing a voice, along with the skit where he's wearing the grey suit and doing the voice

It'd be the biggest waste of his time if he did. He's already sucked off Abrams before.

Besides, Plinkett has his own prequel-malaise (Avatar, Titanic, Indiana Jones 4). I'm sure he's feeling it. He hasn't had a real passionate moment in a long time, ever since Adam Sandler Half in the Bag episode.

>If it isn't there will be way too much backlash among his paying customers
They aren't customers. This isn't Kickstarter. And fans need to stop being whiny babies. Who gives a FUCK about a new Plinkett review? They've already done all the Plinkett reviews they want to do. Anything they do now is just out of obligation

>"content producers"
>giving their opinion on movies
>"content"
>worth financing with your money
Unless you mean their tryhard """"""""""""""ironically"""""""""""" bad movies.

You might also want to consider giving me money for this post since you're so fucking stupid.

Source?

Since that's literally what the OP image says isn't happening.

>We've spent all week not making any of our main series

Yeah no kidding Mike, what else are fans paying you $13,000 a month for if not to sit around not making shit?

>We've spent all week not making any of our main series
You're either completely retarded or just pretending you didn't read that.

They reviewing 31?

why would they do a plinket TFA when they didnt hate the movie?

Just like Titanic, Star Trek 2009 and Cop Dog. There's enough to talk about the movie to make a review out of it.
Besides, it's probably about what it did right compared to the prequels.

They didn't hate the Star Trek reboot but did a plinkett review of it.

on the prerec streams the running joke is that whenever someone asks when the next plinkett is coming out they say "tomorrow"

If they released more content, even weekly content, I'd be a lot more willing to support them.

>Harry S. Plinkett
>Hairy ass Plinkett
Did I just blow you're mind?

Tryhard ironically bad movies are the only ones they can realistically make on a small budget.
Their movie reviews have a consistently high quality and I challenge you to present a better review channel.

>I challenge you to present a better review channel.
ezpz

>I only know all about them ironically :^)
You intentionally watched something you didn't enjoy and other people are retarded right?

Titanic is probably the best episode and Mike loved it

wtf I hate previously recorded now???

>Titanic is probably the best episode

It was tedious and way too academic.

Star wars and star trek are rewatchable as fuck. MIke hasn't hit that kind of gold in half a decade.

these guys are boring i meant terrific

Because TFA, despite being way, way better than the prequels still has some problems

also the plinkett reviews aren't just about shitting on movies, they're for talking about how and how not to film big blockbuster movies

>Posts a 90 minute Final Cut Pro timeline.
>Still shooting video for it all this week.

Its long enough, fuckos! Post the damn thing already!

>please rush out a video before it's completely done so I can then complain about it not being good because it feels rushed and unfinished

>even weekly content
They've been averaging a video a week for quite a while now.

really makes you think

What am I supposed to be thinking about?

black people

Mike loved TFA so if they do a plinkett review it's gonna be real fake.

Mike liked Star Trek 09 and did a Plinkett review of that. He doesn't have to hate a movie to analyze it.

It'll obviously come out on the one year anniversary.

I think that like a lot of people, a year will have cooled his fanboy enthusiasm a little.

they are doing the DC approach

>tfw a whole year has passed since tfa came out

Imagine all the prequel defenders that surged out of the woodwork when the Plinkett reviews first went up, now imagine that but with double the amount of delusion.

The prequels and BvS share many problems (unbelievable love story, bad CGI, pointless characters that are there for fan service) but (even though neither are good) the prequels have some redeeming factors- the score arguably exceeds the OT's in some aspects, there was some great casting (even if the performances were lacking, Palpatine's overall plan made sense (just everything that happened to accomplish it made no sense), the idea of the Clone Wars is cool (even though the execution was lacking) and we got some great memes- good friend posting wouldn't be anything like as good as it is without the prequels. Plus the prequels are just done- Disney is pretty much going to ignore them, while all the DC films HAVE to acknowledge BvS.