It's been 9 years since Mad Men came out and Hollywood STILL has not cast Christina Hendricks in a role requiring a...

>It's been 9 years since Mad Men came out and Hollywood STILL has not cast Christina Hendricks in a role requiring a two-piece bathing suit
Are all casting directors gay?

it would offend the numale audience, check your privilege cis male scum

maybe she doesnt wanna do those roles

user

don't

She's got two bounteous blubberflapples but you know she's the kind of woman who looks better with clothes on, revealing only half her hanging honkbaskets. Like Kat Dennings, once the clothes are off and all support is taken away, it's like a Milkshake made of human flesh overflowing from the glass. It ruined Kat Dennings for me, and it would ruin Christina for you.

She seems like a very personable woman

My cousin worked on the set of Drive, and he said that she was very nice to all the extras. The director and other actors didn't interact with them at all, but apparently every morning Christina took time out to have a chat with carious crew members and extras. Every night after filming she would invite extras to her trailer and breastfeed them for a minute each. There was a huge queue every night.

>ruined Kat Dennings
So you got turned off when the woman took her clothes... off?

hi riddet

No, I realised she wasn't the goddess I imagined. In fact her tits were pretty sorry to be honest. I no longer watch Two Big Tits anymore.

God damn it, you got me you son of a bitch. 10/10

MOMMY

her tits are fake im pretty sure

First of all the nudes came before the show.

Second those were perfectly fine tatas, nice and firm, I can't understand your standard on female bodies, so I hope, you are hot and rich.

And likeable as a person.

She pushes them way up for the show. Not half as big as she leads people to believe.

>I can't understand your standard on female bodies, so I hope, you are hot and rich

Keep in mind, I'm commenting on desirability of celebrity females, it doesn't have to have any connection with my standards in the real world. I'm saying she was demoted from a category of women I would most like to lay eggs in.

>Second those were perfectly fine tatas, nice and firm, I can't understand your standard on female bodies, so I hope, you are hot and rich.
Found the woman.

No. Hollywood IS gay.

They're real like Hitomi's.

She seems like a nice person.

Also I want her to dominate me desu senpai

Are you a woman? No seriously, even faggots don't talk like that

Dennings's tits were great, more perky than I expected.