>it's a 20 minutes of plot stretched out to 40 minutes episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
youtube.com/watch?v=5kr18d46tqg
youtube.com/watch?v=LlEb9PDGwM4
reddit.com/user/Witchergator
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

36 of those 40 minutes was Angela staring blankly as usual

Her actor is shit, I hope she doesnt taint Rami, he's far too pure to be associating with her type

>its a 40 minutes of kino that plotfag plebs will never appreciate episode

>its a 3 episode plot stretched out to a whole series show

>nothing happens : the show

>elliot doesn´t own a falcon

really jewsmail, really?
want to make show creible?

>seeing retards comment on my favorite show

jeez

20 minutes of plot is a lot to ask for these days
Just look at game of thrones. Across 10 episodes of season six we got maybe half an hour of plot material.

This.

>muh plot

> it's a turns out it's time travel episode

its a shut the fuck up

Pls dont post trannies

or at least post the superior one

I love the show but I can agree with about this. I get that they're going for a Lynchian vibe, but the pace just hasn't really picked up at all this season. I was hoping for more in the most recent episode, hopefully part 2 delivers

Dream sequence. It's not necessarily time travel. Elliot is an unreliable narrator awake. Why would he be in his sleep?

Who dead, senpai?

>is your name Elliot?
>5 minutes pause and stare
>y-yes

This is exactly what's fucking wrong with it. TV format hast little to no space for your pseudokino. Not even series created by film directors such as Boardwalk Empire, House of Cards or The Get Down tend to include extended sequences of-let's be honest- pretentious 'Is this real' reflections.

Mate it's populist trash

There's slow tv shows that are good, that are slow for a reason but this isn't it.

Mr Robot's slow because the writer doesn't understand pacing

>(elliott voiceover) why is this person asking my name?
>(mr robot) you should listen to me elliott, not them
>"yes"

>nude
>clearly still wearing clothes

I really hope you're trolling.

Otherwise you're basically confirming the idea people mindlessly spouting "kino" are mistaking incompetence for subtlety.

Angela kidnapped and a long non-sensical 20 minutes sequence dream-esque happens. Then meets the tranny. Nothing happens but she changes completely her mind and motivations.

Then Elliot meets the guy who suppose to be dead.

End.

This is worst than watching Dragon Ball Z as a kid.

>dat mouth

Three-way kiss when?

>36 of those 40 minutes was Angela staring blankly as usual

she's doing her best will smith impression, too bad it got old 10 episodes ago, I wish she gets killed.

>she's doing her best will smith impression

Will she mumble the theme to Fresh Prince next ep?

mr reddit the show

Is 11th episode the end of s2 ? Jesus fuck what a time waste.

Why are they forcing this pseudo-david-lynch tier bullshit scenes with no hacking and computers anymore?

Desperately targeted at normie hipster 2deep4u fucks.

why didn't he believe what 6 said about the bomb on the station?

I'm basically convinced the last episode isn't going to make this entire season worth it. Season 1 was so fucking interesting and had actually decent pacing. It wasn't constant excitement but it was building towards something and things happened. This season has just been an absolute failure, especially since Elliot has basically become a side character while the show focuses on an FBI agent that no one cares about and Angela who keeps on going back and forth on what her motivations are and what she's actually trying to do; it doesn't help that their actresses' are the worst actors in the show. The episode where they planted the femtocell was as good as anything from season 1, so it shows Email can still do shit, so why the fuck is he wasting everyone's time with this retarded writing and pacing?

I think elliot killed tyrell and than accepted him as his third personality.

>Nothing happened

This stupid meme needs to die. First things that come to my mind:
2 major assassinations with lots of victims, HILLARIOUS assassination of the guy from the parking lot, romero & giddeon (cisco unclear, but most likely too) shot dead, 4 or 5 arians (ass)stabbed, madame executioner killed, vincent beat to a pulp, trenton and mobley missing, also lots of great dream sequences (elliots future, that Alf part), the religion speech, the error sequence, hot fucking Carla, Leon, Ray & Lonestar & that silk road thingee, prison, lots of hacks (femtocell cantenna rubberduck smarthome social engineering (e.g. impersonating an officer)) and so on and so on.

You faggots even watching or just shitposting? I think I can answer this one, too. Literally every thread here and elsewhere is filled with stuff like
> WR is a guy? Wtf
> Darlene is elliots sister? Wtf
> Darlene has a bionic leg? Wtf
As these and other things we're already clear long before s2 (that bionic leg was in s2, but if you just had watched 5 seconds longer you could clearly see it can't be darlenes).
These faggots are unable to focus on anything longer than 5 seconds ffs.

was meant for
and other dense 'nothing happens' posters

are there any non-cringy contemporary hacker-related movies?

just spent the last few hours reading up on stuxnet, the equation group and all that. want a nice contemporary hacker/conspiracy movie. anything?

No, even in documentaries and "serious dramas" you get fed the same popculture memes. It's like James Bond only with insanely goofy gadgets and plot twists.

Your best alternative is simply reading articles from respected scholars on the topics. You might just ending up being fed propaganda either way of course but with reputable sources you at least have a leg to stand on.

Everything you mentioned has been the vast minority. Shit sometimes happening doesn't change the horrible pacing, filler, and constant cliffhangers.

Nothing plot wise happened. The story is pretty the same as it was when this season started.

You could cut that 40 minutes down to 15 if you removed all the awkward pauses in the dialogue. This shit reminds me of Drive sometimes.

Is Elliot a real human bean though?

>Darlene has a bionic leg

what

This.
There's a lot of shit happening.

is the chinese minister guy and the boss hacker chink lady the same person?

He's a real anti hero

On the first episode this season she had a bionic leg. And they never mentioned again.
Pretty sure that means alternate timelines.

A real robot bean and a real anti hero?

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

I know this is bait. If it is not, and I hope it is, you're a faggot.

Do you people not pay attention?

>dat fishmouth

> Darlene has a bionic leg? Wtf

niggawha?

I like Better Call Saul. I don't mind a slow pace. This show is just not entertaining.

When did you realize Mr.Robot was garbage?

I fucking hate how "deep" and "profound" this show tries to be. It's so goddamn serious all-the-fucking-time. You know why Mr.Robot fucking sucks? Because it has no goddamn self-awareness or humanity. Mad Men and The Sopranos had some levity and authentic, normal character interaction that allowed their "deep" moments to actually land and feel genuine.

This show's biggest problem isn't "nothing happens" but rather that "nothing matters." None of the characters are actually characters, they're all just metaphors or avatars for some statement being made which isn't all that profound, made worse by the fact that it's dead-serious and "psychological" nature tricks people into believing otherwise.

>I like Better Call Saul.

So is tyrell elliott all along and the wife is just playing along ?

It's pure kino compared to this garbage.

BCS is pretty good

>lets have the taxi driver bilingual
>lets make elliot shout so much at him that he doesnt speak english and doesnt answer the question
epic

wtf was going on in that scene

I just Tyrell to be alive and not an Elliot personality. But if anything, Elliot = Joanna would be better because Elliot would be in drag and carry around a fake baby.

I was just memeing never seen it, and I hate this fucking show.

Those are stockings, not fucking bionic legs

>Bionic stockings

Elliot is Mega Man

FBI Agent: What d0 y0u d0? (The zeros are part of a hidden code that you can only access if you travel to Nepal and buy a used USB-stick)

Angela: I fuck old peo- (Cliffhanger before she can end her sentence, this part will come up again in S4E07)

>Angela: I fuck old peo-

But what if she ended her sentence? She fucks old PEO.

>a philanthropic organization where women CELEBRATE the advancement of women
fucking kek
YO GO GURRLLL!

You mean 2 minutes of Plot.
Fresh off the boat from reddit, huh?

>slightly offset the frame in every other scene
>"wow it's so deep!"

kysmm

if you really don't see the art in the production of this show why do you watch it?

>it's a 20 minutes of plot stretched out to 40 minutes episode
literally every episode of television ever

Tyrell was APPARENTLY alive
The phone call in the store was from him, mr robot answered it, then Elliot regained control.
The reason only mr robot knows about stage 2 is because it involves killing people for the greater good, like steel mountain (his plan was blowing up the adjacent power plant)
The reason Elliot didn't know about tyrell was so he wouldn't interfere

Nude pudding fight between the men when?

I just want an episode in which Elliot gets roughly fucked.
Is that too much to ask?

>is your name elliot
>(internal monologue) were all drones controlled by corporations interest and basically you are fucking stupid
>snorts morphine
>"y-yes"

Guys I figured it out

>Elliot DID kill Tyrell
>the Tyrell we see in the finale is a highly sophisticated android that Elliot built
>a MR. ROBOT if you will
>stage 2 is replacing all the world leaders with android replicants under Elliot/Mr. Robot's control
>Whiterose is an android that has malfunctioned and is thinking for itself

BRAVO EMAIL

Well, you almost got it.

>muh lucid dreaming
>muh elliott is really mr. robot
>muh "is tyrell real?"
>muh "is anything real"
>muh utterly pointless jail subplot
>muh even more utterly pointless "I'm not really in jail" 'mindfuck'
>muh capitalists are evil

this season sucks

Why is this season like an art house film?

Why couldn't they have kept it like it was in season 1?

I have tried to get into season 2 three times now and I can't make it past episode 3.

If Rami loses tomorrow we riot?

>tfw you won't be there to comfort him if he loses

They are trying to reveal a mystery but they can't just tell you it in a single episode so they resort to filling out most of the episodes with time consuming twaddle.

It is annoying, season 1 was straight forward and moved at a good pace. All these drawn out sections with people just staring into space are ruining the show.

>wahh whers all my action scenes i dont understand this show :(((

Is Angela supposed to be comprehending things at the pace of someone with fucking down syndrome?

Why does she spend so much time staring at someone before answering their question?

It's not like there's any fucking voice over dialogue in her head or anything, it's fucking silent yet we have to sit through almost ten seconds of her staring off into the fucking sunset every time someone talks to her.

(you)

Portia's playing her like an angel, or prophet or some weird thing. Like an ethereal being that experiences time differently, speaks softly and with great creed.

Either she's gone completely mental, is pretentious, or just as socially retarded as everyone else is on the show.

>it's a spend more time on longer sequencing and establishing shots than dialog episode

She's fucking broken inside guys, give her a break

we're all broken inside but yet manage to speak instantly when asked a question
we don't spend 10 to 30 seconds of staring before we utter one word

although the weird pacing and constant elusiveness about cliffhangers and other events is pretty frustrating, it's better than S1 in every way.

tyrell better not be dead though FUCK

she's not that good of an actress

I had a dream last night where Tyrell was Mr Robot, as in Elliot was seeing Mr Robot but he really was interacting with Tyrell.
I dont think it'll be it though.

what makes a hacker movie cringy?

Not an argument

i work for esmail
i was too afraid to tell him how shit the finale was when he wrote it
sorry guys

The finale is next week.

the "tyrell" elliot is seeing is just mr robot masquerading as tyrell.

i'm sure we all know that but why won't they just reveal fucking tyrell? if he's dead i'm killing myself

My immediate idea was that Mr. Robot works with the Time Tranny (only sympathetic character in the show) and their Stage 2 is having planned and backdoored E-coin so that they actually fuck with Capitalism now

What even is the point of the character Tyrell?

All signs point to him being dead.
But all signs also point to Tyrell's appearances being a figment of Elliot's mind produced by Mr. Robot.

But that doesn't make sense since Mr. Robot already explained that he allegedly killed Tyrell.

So he's either dead and Email was trying to trick us into double-taking, or he's not dead and Email was ?????????????????????

I don't fucking know anymore

Tyrell in last episode was definitely imaginary, but they are being very elusive about Tyrell being dead, I know they've had scenes that are obviously trying to say he's dead, but they have been very elusive about actually proving it for whatever reason.

Turn people into faggots.

>It's a Philip wreck someone ass episode

My dad watches this show so I'm assuming it's shit.

He's a great character.
His weird acting is starting to grow on me.

tyrell better be alive and not inside elliot's head or i'm dropping this show like it's hot

He looks so fucking clueless and dumb in every scene he's in, and then he blowns the fuck out of someone out of nowhere.

This.

stocks and overdesigned boots. christ look at her othere leg.

This is bait isn't it?

>Darlene has a bionic leg.

BTTF soundtrack.

What's with all the BTTF references? Why is Email such a hack?

>it's a "the last 7 episodes you watch didn't matter because it was all made up in mc's head" episode

truly epic...

/thread

they already established BTTF 2 was Elliot favorite movie

But what does it mean?

What is the significance of referencing BTTF (2) in this episode? How does it relate to Elliot's favorite movie being BTTF 2?

judging by the interaction between him and elliott, I don't think so. He wouldn't have asked "did you really forget everything?" if he was part of elliott's mind. Mr Robot once again lied to elliott and kept parts of the plan to himself

That didn't happen?
Are you talking about the prison stuff? Because the only thing that is different is the fact that it occurred inside a prison instead of in his mom's house.

>tfw Angela will never sleep with him so you could forever picture her shamefully degrading herself by sucking on his billion dollar old shriveled dick.

Why even live?

People actually stated this within the first 3 or 4 days after that episode, I'm not kidding. People literally are unable to focus on something these days.

Jesus, you're dense

Idk maybe the entire sequence was a dream or another Elliot fantasy with the episode beginning "Mind Awake. Body asleep" Also, Email basically copied...I mean paid an homage to Lynch with this episode and the Angela scenes

The whole problem with E11 was that it was supposed to be the first part of a two part back-to-back show. And then ABC went ahead and postponed the latter half to the following week.

If they showed both episodes back-to-back the slow pacing in the first episode wouldn't have mattered that much.

Seriously though, three-way with Elliot, Mr. Robot, and Tyrell when?

>it's a lingering flat shot of people standing still and not speaking scene

............................................................................................................................................................................*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP*

>entire season is shit
>finally, ep10 is great
>ep11 is back to being some of the worst this season

holy fucking shit I asked my sister if she was watching this show and we ended up talking about it
then she goes on about darlene having a prosthetic leg and I go "wait what the fuck? since when"
apparently in one of the early S02 episodes (the one where the e-corp lady first leaves her apartment after they hack it), you see someone step into the frame and they have a prosthetic leg
this person is shown to be darlene in the next frame
I haven't checked it yet

What if Mr. Robot was keeping Tyrell as a lowkey lover and that's why he keeps on running interference on Elliot?

could they not afford Elliot/Mr. Robot actors this season or something?

focusing on the shitty secondary characters was a disaster

also writing continues to suck

your mom continues to suck... my dick.

maybe stop being a pleb

>making this post and proving to everyone you didn't even watch the show
Cred Forums, everyone.

Who killed Romero?

Does the show even care?

Will we even get an answer ever? Or is it just going to be some forever unresolved plot thread?

Would pay to see his dead rotting corpse.

But even when it is showing plot it is still uninteresting.

How can you take this show seriously when they overlook critical details like having Darlene play a game boy that's turned off?

Flipper did it at Qwerty's behest.

Gotta love how Hollywood has to dumb down everything so the retarded audience can relate to whats going on. All those cheesy visuals. lol

She's too high to not know it's off.

Just as I suspected.

who who and who

>implying Qwerty wasn't talking orders

We may never know how high or how deep this goes.

At least they managed to put a game in it

>talking
Taking

it symbolizes her lack of brains

It was the fucking dark army dude who darlene was fucking that had the prosthetic leg you retards. Not darlene.
They show it lots of times.

Fish's got something up his sleeve. We'll find out next season.

>using a gayming MSI laptop with green fucking lights
>for ANYTHING

cringe desu

It was just for tracing Tyrell, he uses a regular desktop in s01

his desktop got taken away by the police when he went to jail

Tyrell a cute.

if tyrell is dead i will find email

Why are asians so ugly?

sometimes he looks exactly like anders from workaholics, sometimes he looks nothing like him, fucking viking genetics.

>the walk countdown timer ends right as he shoots

BRAVO ESMAIL

He's literally perfect.

They're part chameleon.

>tfw no viking bf

20 minutes is a lot though, 40 minutes of plot is way to much, you need some kino in there to break it up.

>it's a 5 minutes of plot stretched out over 22 episodes series

>it's a shitposting faggot makes a shitty post post

I wish Esmail would just grant this poor man's wish.

whats that from?

so how are we explaining the brownouts and the weird tv rewinding?

tumblr

>Season 3 opens with an intense Tyrell/Elliot lovemaking session

probably this youtube.com/watch?v=5kr18d46tqg

thanks m8

Eh a panel at the NYCC.
But he often says shit like that

I'd be happy with that, I could live vicariously through Tyrell

Please explain to me the point of Joanna's storyline.

Brownouts probably due to ecoin mining

she's Mrs Robot

Even out of character he has such an intimidating aura, like hes just in control and has all the power. The way he stares with those eyes, and his just whole physique just screams kneel before me ... And im living for it

eyecandy

>"i'm hacking the FBI"

It's true kino of TV until Twin Peaks arrives

Isn't that Rami's job?

the show really manages to draw a thin line between over the top and cool.

i meant eyecandy for the non-homos ofc

>he erased his history
By far the worse line

>Nude
Hi Faggot

Her fuckboy was cute before he got murdered.

>someone staring in silence at something: the show

how I live 24/7
not even autistic

Does her character have a fucking point yet?

>"hello how are you?"
>stares for 10 minutes
>"Fine"
>stares for 10 minutes
>"You?"
>"Fine as well, thanks for asking!"
>stares for 10 minutes
>"Ok"
>The End

Never thought I'd find a board gayer than /fit/, but I swear to god, you guys sure proved me wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=LlEb9PDGwM4
>Almost every song in the background for the last 2 episodes were from BTF
BRAVO EMAIL

First week on Cred Forums huh?

Elliot = Angela.

Nah, first day on Cred Forums though.

almost forgot him, probably a pawn for little miss danish

fish face and the amazing chink timeladyboy adventures spinoff show when??

>directed by NWR

This series' fame is precisely why it's going to shit.

They got the pretentious idiots over at reddit organizing to play LE EBIN DETECTIVES XD and the hype around this show is based solely on this aspect now, so they're just gonna keep pumping more and more obtuse vague shit that makes no sense on it to keep this going. I bet they even have people hired to make reddit posts and guide the public into this or that "mystery" to keep the thing snowballing.

It's just like how Game of Thrones got so famous and people started praising how anyone can day at a minute's notice on it and now the show is a glorified charicature, a stereotype at best of what it once was. It's now all about cheap shock value every 5 minutes and that's why it's gone to shit.

I've seen this shit happen so many times now that I wish these series had at least two entire seasons filmed before they aired so we could watch a genuine version of it, but that's not financially viable.

Refn has become my favorite autist.

what did he mean by this??

Here's hoping its your last one too, newfag :)

ok

Except he wouldn't be walking around in the exact same clothes as if he were just coming out of his office at E-Corp, specially when Obama himself has publicly denounced him.

Joana spoke to Elliot in that fucked up language that she only used to talk to Tyrell and when he did not understand her she just smirked as if she understood something beyond what we could see. Then you have Tyrell basically walking around as a completely one-dimensional being that doesn't even change his clothes. Who is the other one that does this? Mr Robot.

It's clear as day he is just an aspect of him and he's being played by himself, which is gonna be the twist of this season.

Rude

>in that fucked up language
You mean Swedish ?

>Joana spoke to Elliot in that fucked up language that she only used to talk to Tyrell
French.

Nah, Tyrell is very real, but the Tyrell in the last episode was just imaginary. He's still dreaming after all.

South Afrikaans

>doesn't hack things through his phone
wtf esmail, really?

yes

>one of the characters was playing watch dogs in the last episode
REEEE fucking ubisoft

>You want to release the files, Angela of Elliot? Yes, I know these things you do. I learn how to find many secrets in ancient China. You will release files? This is fair. We will give loans in other ways. When I was in ancient country, in Hong Kong, my friends and I...we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. [watch beeps] Your friends, Elliot and his sister...they will beg me to stop, as my Dark Army and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Angela, when they are nothing more than pennies...you will know that the files have been leaked. [watch beeps] For now.

I'm surprised Esmail keeps pushing the limits so close to the finale

the dark army

>tfw the dream transitions to a sex dream with Elliot, Mr. Robot, and Tyrell

actually it was Vincent, the guy they brought to the hospital

Well when you think about it Ubisoft is going full Mr Robot with Watch Doges 2.

Why the fuck did Joanna call Elliot "Ollie"?

that game is going to be laughable watching them try to emulate Mr Robot with the shitty Ubisoft writers and watch them utterly fail to understand the show.

That's the name he told her when he went to check up on Tyrell.

Nah, they're copying the entire "f society hackaz group" gimmick while adding a parkour nigger who's shooting shit and using gadgets.

When? I thought that maybe Angela's bf Ollie Parker was just another Elliot's personality.

it's a shame because the fisrt one's story etc. wasn't THAT cringeworthy, but for some reason they're amping the cringe up to 100.

last episode of season 1 nigga, it's like you don't rewatch this shit or something.

After Tyrell went missing, he didn't want Joanna to know who he is so he used Ollie's name.

Yeah I actually kinda liked the original's story. The concept behind an AI that's overwatching the city and one guy who can be invisible to that was pretty good. And Aiden wasn't really all that bad except for some few retarded plot decisions.

I wish they kept him as the MC.

I really want that remix of Tyrell's theme that plays when Elliot's trying to track him down.

Also pretty shit that they removed all the OST from youtube.

Don't respond to bait.

Ubi writers couldn't fail to understand the show any more than the season 2 writers have.

You realize Email writes the show, and had the show pretty much written out before S1 even started?

I don't really see how S2 is different from S1 outside of personal nitpicking like pacing issues or Elliot not having enough screentime.

Yeah, that's Cred Forums

Pizzalatte & Email writing team up when?

i love mr. reddit
he is just like me anxious but a good guy at heart if only someone would give him a chance
i love a discuss mr. reddit twists
can't wait to discuss the next twists with you about mr. reddit on reddit

his name is mr. pepe

Pure kino

Would Cred Forums get paid by Tyrell to get beat up by him?

Will there be post-beating lovemaking?

Tyrell speaks Swedish, she speaks Danish

>its a frog episode

when did you guys stop watching?

>s2e10
>chink shoots darlene & the guy
>then himself

I dont even care anymore. What are there left to be achieved for the characters? Just die.

Darlene didn't die, retard

She was shot, faggot.

My two trips should give you the answer

You only see Cisco get shot in the scene you assmuncher.

When is she gonna get killed?

So Darlene is alive? Anothr reason not to watch

Yes? No?

Mr. Robot Season 2 aka "How to Ruin a Masterpiece in 12 Episodes or Less"

soon hopefully

Episode 12 better be extreme kino.

Soon hopefully

Both her and Angela are boring characters played by shitty actresses, but at least Angela has a reason for being in the show, Dom just appeared out of fucking nowhere and her only relevance is to show what's going on with the FBI yet they keep giving her so much screentime like she's an important or interesting character

He and Joanna will do it on top of your beat up body

w
wHAT shes meryl streeps daughter

he erased his history

Anyone else who got legit triggered when she put her glasses on?
She didn't even read anything, she just did it so that hipster snowflake bitches can relate even more to her, like she has glasses like me and depression!(didn't get cock in a week)

for you

how long is ep 12 going to be?

S1E10 was only an hour long, but I feel this one will need to be like 1h30m to answer all the unresolved shit this saeson

Gross. Then my answer is no.

HILARIOUS AND ORIGINAL JOKE MY FRIEND WE HAVEN'T HEARD THIS ONE IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD

I think i read something about 4X minutes plus commercials. That's not enough to answer all question so tune in next year!

I can't believe they would actually do a

Angela has a really soothing voice. I can't believe it took me this long to realize it.

Faggot

It was meant to be a two part finale, like s02e11 and e12, aired on one evening. But they changed that recently by splitting it up.

that's dumb as hell, i bet the network did it to squeeze the ad dollars out since the ratings haven't been as great.

is this you?

reddit.com/user/Witchergator

Perfect statement on the show. I watched Comet and Esmail's delivery of plot ambiguity is very tacky. His characters are too into themselves and are genuinely unlikable they have so much angst in them. I continue to enjoy his use of cinematography and costume design to display said metaphors. I enjoyed Angela's storyline this season but the distribution of mystery Solutions has been very badly written.

I wasn't aware the characters were meant to be likeable

wasn't aware that it matters either

remember this

Have you seen the movie Bleeder, Mads Mikkelsen plays Refn in it, downright hilarious at what an autist he is.

If the finale is fucked up then S3 will likely be the last.

Nope, but thanks for the rec.

Why is Tyrell always so angry bros? ;_;

he went gay for pay and didn't get paid

He has no cute bf.

Most likely. Member the first 3 episodes (2pt first Episode + following 2 episodes) being 6X minutes + commercials? I member.

Also, the ratings concern me. I don't want it to be over after s03.

At this point I would roll with that.

S2 was just world building, people with no attention span are bound to get bored.
S3 will be a whole different matter, so I wouldn't get concerned about ratings.
Not now, at least.

hope the network understands this fact.

Slaves don't get to decide

>dat fishmouth

Fuck off to your homeplanet, Joanna.

If that planet is inhibited with creatures like her, I'll gladly volunteer to escort her home.

Did they fuck or what?

That would be wild, Mr. Robot lets Tyrell fondle him and Eliot doesn't remember.

>when you realize that Mr. Robot is dating Tyrell
>when you realize Mr. Robot is a jealous boyfriend and doesn't like Tyrell's obsession with Elliot
>when you realize Mr. Robot told Elliot that Tyrell's dead so he can Tyrell all to himself
>when you realize Mr. Robot has Tyrell set up in a comfy apartment and goes there nearly everyday for cuddle and fuck
>when you realize Elliot remembers none of this and continues his search for Tyrell

>still no sex between Elliot and Tyrell
Dropped

At least wait for the season finale. They could spend a solid 15 minutes on Elliot and Tyrell fucking in every room of his hideout.

>tyrell
>elliot
>tyrelliot

what does it mean?

It means Elliot is going in deep. Deep into Tyrell's ass. Tyrell is a power bottom.

Fuck that, I wanna see Elliot get blacked.
Bring back Leon.

Or even better, Ellibot. Elliot and Mr. Robot.

>It's so goddamn serious all-the-fucking-time. You know why Mr.Robot fucking sucks? Because it has no goddamn self-awareness or humanity.
Season One did though.

Would that be incest or merely masturbation?

Or Mr. Robot is an interdimensional being who took on the form of Edward Alderson... but anyway, it would be pseudo-incest masturbation and they are a cute couple.

still better than Eliot's explanations

>time to hack myself
>facebook.com
>gmail.com

omg i dont exist

the left arm in the second panel is just horribly out of place, it bugs the shit out of me

Hey, I've made this. I'm expecting some (You)s for that.

Then correct it, user.

she wears contacts during the day. she took them out, and put on her glasses. it's a thing that people do.

There was an interview with Joey ans he stated to have an appearence in the finale. I hope this was no ruse

(you)

(you)

take it