Why would they defend that village if they weren't being paid?

Why would they defend that village if they weren't being paid?

honor, integrity. maybe they were being charitable, they wanted to help the village of poor farmers. plenty of reasons other than money to do something, a lesson that hollywood likes to tell others but in no way actually believes themselves.

Japs are natural cucks

Ennui

Why did the bandits keep attacking when it was clearly not worth it?

i think a bugs life explained this better, it's simply if they let that village go then other villages would copy that and soon the bandits would be without food.

I'm an ignoramus, can someone explain spooks to the layman? Philosophy has never been my thing.

Anything I don't like is a spook

>t. woman who doesn't understand honor

Where the bandits even human? They came off as a natural disaster on the shape of humans. I keep hearing that your bad guys need depth, but in Seven Samurai, they were almost indistinguishable.

There's literally a scene that explains this. Maybe you should pay attention.

You're thinking of Koreans
>China bitch for 1000 years
>Japans for 50
>Americas for 70

nah america is south kore's bitch. we spend lots of money building up defense against north korea, even sending americans to gaurd the border and risk their lives in case of an attack by the north and yet they give us nothing of value.

honor

Nigga how the fuck are Samurais going to fight off a natural disaster nigga damn

Unless those Samurai motherfuckers are something else in the shape of humans then your theory is whack as fuck my nigga

>Seven Samurai
>Hollywood

i know it isnt strictly hollywood, but i think you still understand my point.

They were all hobo samurai, who just wanted a cause to fight for.

Except Kikuchiyo. He was a retard who didn't know any better.

>Hollywood

>hating on Kikuchiyo

Shame on you.

post has already been made, see:

I dont hate him. He's just kinda on the spectrum.

Why is this movie so perfect bros?

It was filmed back when people strove for art.

something overlooked about this is the fact they were all ronin, ie they should have killed themselves but didn't