Is this the end of Jimmy Fallon?

Is this the end of Jimmy Fallon?

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/news/hitler-joke-historian-how-late-929767
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pneumonia_victims
newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/the-big-question-about-donald-trumps-rise-in-the-polls
businessinsider.com/watch-donald-trump-supporters-agree-with-hitler-quotes-2016-3
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12038640/Who-said-it-Donald-Trump-or-Adolf-Hitler.html
interactive.nydailynews.com/2016/03/quiz-who-said-it-trump-hitler-mussolini-stalin/
businessinsider.com/harvard-professor-donald-trump-hitler-2016-2
youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc
cnn.com/2016/09/14/politics/cnn-orc-poll-florida-ohio-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/
mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/775030334282883072?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Each one of those tweets is going to get several threads of reactions from this shitty board.

Accept that these faggots exist and quit making threads about it.

Liberals will forget about it in a week like they did with Kony and move on to the next object of their derision and hyperbole for good boy virtue-signaling points.

>humanizing a monster

You mean humanizing a human, you dumb cunt.

>thinking that the reaction of retarded twitter users will do anything
All you fuckers are stupid

They have thousands of retweets

Who is Jimmy Fallon and what did he do?

probably this, people will forget in a week and his ratings will not be affected

Jimmy Fallon is an American talk show host.

He had the audacity to give the Republican nomination 15 minutes on his show.

>the rise of xenophobic fascism

As opposed to xenophilic fascism? What's that, progressivism?

>racism
>racist
>xenophobe
>xenophobic
>bigotry
>fascism
Those are some nice buzzwords, too bad none of these people seem to actually know what they mean. I'm really looking forward to Trump winning the election, the butthurt will be amazing.

He had Trump on his show and Trump absolutely killed.

Massive cognitive dissonance resulted, because Trump is of course literally Hitler

The whole thing is gonna blow over in a week and everyone will be back to loving him again.

>Fallon does the same goofy shit he does every night
>nu males are outraged
I want to get off Mr bones wild ride

I'M AFRAID I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS FOR YOU

Why do people care about elections so much? And political views? Literally EVERY canditate is either the same, or worse. There will never be a good president, the government is perpetually corrupt. Politics are a joke. As you can see, there is no grey area here. Trump supporters are retarded redneck racist meme spouting shitheads and Hillary supporters are SJW "racism is still a thing" BLM faggot nu-males. Yet these people have so few problems in their life that they need to care for something as useless as which retard is going to make the country even worse. Both are shit candidates. The next candidates will be shit too. The only difference between Obama and Trump is that Obama just kept his mouth shut and Trump is a meme spouting faggot, yet in the end it doesn't matters. Politicians are puppets. You're only voting for an image. They don't care about your stupid political view, neither will you if you ever work for government. There will always be people that are more benefited than others. Too bad the human race is genetically retarded that nobody will ever be happy, and dumb, stupid, ignorant people are so vocal that it's all you're ever gonna see.
Like these fucking retards.
>M-MUH POLITICS!!!!
>M-MUH RACISM AND XENOPHOBIA!!!!!
These are all fucking memes. There was no such thing as racism anymore until black people "suddenly" realized that they were slaves some fucking years ago and now they think they have to complain about it, being ironically racist again white people (which is exactly what they're fighting against.)
SJWs, BLM, """"racism"""". All memes. These will all fade away into a new wave of retardation. The only way to get rid of stupid people, "politics" and stupid, useless shit like these is a genocide, taking an IQ test of every individual (even though IQ tests are dumb, they would work in this case) and killing everyone under the IQ of 130. It's the only way for humanity to progress.

I want off Mr. Bones Wild Ride...

i hated fallon before, this changes nothing

Seriously. What were they expecting?

>Trump goes on Fallon's show
>Fallon treats him the same way he treats everyone
>The same way he treated Hillary
>Everyone loses their shit

"How dare he not overtly hate Trump as much as I do".

I don't even like Trump. I think he's an asshole who would be a shit president. But this shit is just stupid.

>Arthur Chu
>A. Chu
That's a joke right?

Donald Trump did nothing wrong.

Well, you see, Trump is literally Hitler, so Jimmy Fallon just literally had Hitler on and did a funny interview with him

He just literally helped literally Hitler.

>Invite a guest over
>Treat them like garbage

What a new and innovative idea I wholeheartedly recommend everyone implement it from now on.

Hi Bob, welcome to the party YOU FUCKING CUNT NIGGER PIECE OF SHIT. Drinks are on the counter I HOPE YOU DIE OF FUCKING CANCER YOU FUCKING PRICK. Dave and the others are in the living room watching the game AND I HATE THEM ALMOST AS MUCH AS I HATE YOU I'M GOING TO BURN THE HOUSE DOWN WITH YOU ALL IN IT.

*3 months later*

How come noone's coming to my parties anymore?

Its amazing how many people have no understanding of equal time

Who da fuck watches Jimmy Fallon anyways? If you do, shoot yourself in the face.

Echo chamber -> reality distortion -> cognitive dissonance -> shock and anger

If liberals label you as unworthy for equal time (e.g., "fascist," "racist," "bigot," etc.), then you must be silenced.

>Dehumanizing a monster

'Trump is evil because he dehumanizes minorities we need to fight back using our powers of good'
'How do we do that?'
'By dehumanizing him!'

@74417489
>All those words and not a single (you)

lol

pls kill me

Twitter is largely bullshit brah.

You can buy 500 followers for 40 bucks.
Look at "current trends" and ask yourself if 17-22 year olds (often blacks) really care about whatever Syrian city is the topic of the day.

It's completely manufactured

The way these people talk, Trump is beyond redemption and should be exiled or executed.

I'm pretty sure THAT is fascism.

These people have drunk the kool-aid that Trump is literally Hitler so hard, their minds just can't function at the thought of seeing him interact in a pleasant and charming manner with another human being.

I mean Jesus, he was literally a TV personality for years.

Isn't this what you guys do when actors say liberal things that shouldn't be controversial?

>You can buy 500 followers for 40 bucks

You can get it much, much cheaper than that if you know where to look.

fallon aint even funny in the first place lmao
but people are seriously mad that a goofy talk show host is goofy and doesn't immediately hit him on everything people find wrong with him
i bet hillary will come on and fallon and the exact same shit will happen, fallon is not political at all

fuck that

Fuck you and your diseased mother.

>hells court jester

that sounds fucking awesome desu

>le edgy no opinion man

doubt it, he's a raging alcoholic though

Wait, all he did was have trump on his show? What the fuck is everyone freaking out about? I really doubt he has any control over his guests and Trump is one of the most popular topics as far as news goes so whats the big fucking deal.
Goddammit when did it all get so fucked

Cult mentality.
Anyone who doesn't completely demonize Trump and act like he's a reincarnation of Hitler is a traitor

Didn't Arthur Chu say that he remained quiet about a sexual assault he had seen? What a standup guy.

>What the fuck is everyone freaking out about?
Liberals now believe if you're a white man and you run for president and you're not a Democrat then you are literally Hitler.

>Humanizing a monster

What the fuck is wrong with these people. Even if Trump is a dick, he's still a human being. And then they go and call other people fascists. The first thing actual fascists do is dehumanizing their oposition.

>yfw your candidate is a walking corpse and she has no chance of winning the election.

>expecting liberals to react reasonably to anything

I'm still waiting for Joe "still biding his time" Biden to save the DNC and BTFO Trump hard in presidential debate.

It's really the only way the DNC can win at this point. Hillary is going to sink the whole ship if she doesn't drop out now.

I don't know anything about these idiots except that they shouldn't have a verified mark.

>killing everyone under the IQ of 13
>tfw 126 IQ

See you on the other side, lads.

user please, Hilldog is 100% healthy. Please delete your post

What the hell else was Fallon supposed to do? Trump isn't an idiot, and wouldn't walk into an ambush. The show had to be reasonable in order to get him on the show.

It was also mostly Donald Trump humanizing himself. He had a great interview where he managed to get some funny jokes in. I think people are just uncomfortable with the idea that they may have been mislead about Trump.

People would probably prefer they not let Trump on the show period.
Also I don't think it's so much fear of being mislead but more people don't like to see their monsters as people. They probably haven't changed their minds but it's so much more comforting to think of people you hate as incapable of simple human pleasantness if even just for a few fleeting moments.

Poor dumb bastards, you love handing shit out but you can't take it. You're the type any kid learns to recognize on their first day at school.

Although I'm sure certain individuals would prefer him not appearing to what took place; they'd much prefer Trump to appear on the show to the following;

>so, Mister Drumpf...our audience is dying to know, is it difficult to be a racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, transphobic, xenophobic bigot or does it come naturally to you?

>tfw we could have run Biden
>we could have run Kaine
>but no, it was her turn
>Hillary had to get her shot
FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Liberals are angry because Hillary is practically a vegetable, and Trump is ahead in both country wide polls and in many of the key states.
They are just struggling to cope with their inevitable defeat.

>Trump ahead
What by a point again?

fuck these faggots are bad. so because trump has different views and voices them non-violently and is popular he is a facist and a racist? but jamal and his nigger friends rapiing, killing and stealing all day and night is fine because they are black and cant be racists.

what a bunch of closed minded retards

Liberals can't handle being fed something other than the outlandish caricature cnn and msnbc have shoveled their way for the past year. Surprise, Donald Trump is a human.

They all suddenly realized they have no idea who he is.

and when the trump autists found nothing to substantiate their "turmp is litreally hilter!" fantasy off Cred Forums they dealt with it the same way as usual ie by shitting Cred Forums up with it in proportion

k

Nope, real guy. Fat Asian sperglord super-SJW, anti-Gamergater, Zoe Quinn fan, Salon writer and creepy weirdo.

www.reaxxion.com/8403/anti-gamergate-harasser-arthur-chu-outed-as-creepy-sex-fiend

hollywoodreporter.com/news/hitler-joke-historian-how-late-929767

>Trump is Hitler

Its "Obama is the antichrist" all over again.

People are such dumb assholes. Before he was running for president, Trump was a NYC and reality show celebrity. Of course he's got charisma, and of course he isn't fucking Hitler. I don't even like the guy's politics.

I hate my fellow liberals so much for this horseshit.

Part of me wants her to lose harder than any other presidential candidate in history desu. Bring on the racist nuclear holocaust these faggots keep crying about.

>Its "Obama is the antichrist" all over again.

If there was a hell of a lot more of it all day every day.

>Trump has the audacity to say that not all of America's problems are caused by heterosexual white men
>this makes him literally Hitler

Thank God these insane people never wind up voting. They bitch and moan and say anything to get attention but you never actually find them at a polling booth.

>implying they didn't vote for Obama
hell, I voted for Obama twice before I realized how badly the Democrats were fucking up

It's just pneumonia mate, she will get over it

I will pretend to be outraged if it means Jimmy Fallon is off the air.

zig ziglar died from pneumonia

Holy fuck, that interview with Herzog is embarrassing. The interviewer keeps trying to lead Herzog into explicitly stating that Trump and Hitler are the same.

>by Seth Abramovitch

Why is Cred Forums always right?

because you're another Cred Forums pissbottle who needs to justify the existence of Cred Forums, same as always

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_pneumonia_victims
Add one more senpai

What virtue are they signaling you enormous retard? That they dislike trump? I swear Cred Forums and their buzzwords get dumber by the minute

>Trump has the audacity to say that not all of America's problems are caused by heterosexual white men
>this makes him literally Hitler

This is why he'll lose. The guy's only really connecting with assclowns like yourself who project far to much of your own emotional needs onto him and aren't as numerous as you think. Or try to make out; none of you'll ever admit it but I think it's pretty safe to assume you know what marginal figures you are.

>calls someone a retard
>uses buzzword as a argument

Kill yourself my not man

Not an argument

>implying some Cred Forumsfags don't want to feel outrage over some liberals' outrage
November can't come sooner

Stand strong, Fursecution Fox.

fuck off Cred Forumsmblr

Not an argument

>that's the joke

They are signaling that they are anti trump and therefore anti racist, or anti racist and therefore anti trump

That said, the whole "virtue signaling is for Nu male cucks" meme is really rich coming from Cred Forums given that Cred Forums is all about virtue signaling and moral condemnation

>"I hate Trump he is a xenophobic racist and I am against him because I am not xenophobic or racist look at what a good boy I am for hating Trump."

Meanwhile, Obama has deported more people than any other president, but Trump is literally Hitler because he hurt some feelings.

>trump winning
>these words are only buzzwords and dont have actual meaning to them
>I dont know what the word buzzword means

Wew, trump winning sure is funny. How are them polls working out for ya? The ones none of you read because you might off yourselves?

Name one reason Trump isn't the best candidate.
>you can't

>How are them polls working out for ya?
newyorker.com/news/john-cassidy/the-big-question-about-donald-trumps-rise-in-the-polls

Four years ago these same people* were trying to reassure each other Nate Silver was going to be discredited, out of business and obliged to sell his asshole for crack. Hope that helps.

* It's not like they've got anywhere else to go

Obama deported people, not based on their ethnicity or racial background.

Trump has not figurativelyly, but literally repeated early pre WWII popularist sentiments that many (not just Adolf) despots have used in popularist elections.

Is he Hitler? No. Does he copy Hitler's popularist themes from early nationalistic speeches? Very much so, yes. The language is similar.

But they are not exclusive to Hitler

see

It sure is a shame the only people who think with wisdom and logic are so marginal.

>virtue signaling

Virtue signalling is about promoting your personal identity's virtue, showing people that YOU as an individual have the "correct" beliefs and attitudes.

It's literally impossible to virtue signal whilst you're anonymous. You'd need to at least tripfag to be able to virtue signal.

>arguing about politics over the internet
All you are are doing is cementing the other persons position further into their belief system.

That's right, user. You're set apart by intellectual superiority and the causes aren't in any wise psychological.

Lol did you read your own link? 2 points closer to Clinton...you trumpeters really think this is a landslide victory moment? You honestly think come thr next few weeksx he wont drop (again) in the national polls?
There is no scenario where he sweeps up and wins in November, learn this now so you dont kill yourself later. Trump isnt going to win. First debate comes along and his ratings will plummet...again. Like they have been doing every time he opens his faggot mouth

Trump is inexperienced in politics and has presented no real plan for America or what he wants to do with his presidency beyond vague promises of "making America great again" and building a wall. He's a very controversial, divisive person, a lot of people hate him, and a lot of that is because he's a very confrontational and not unwilling to tell people to fuck off, which is bad since a part of the president's job is to get people who don't like you on board and working with you.

That said, he's still a much, much better choice than Hillary Clinton.

I'm pretty sure it isn't.

i'm glad they finally see fallon for what he really is

say that to my face

Is the full interview uploaded somewhere?

No solid or feasible economic plan?
Constant flip flopping on social issues?
Unpredictable behavior that may effect our markets and hurt our economy?
Juvenile twitter rage making me wary of how ue handles relations with othe4 countries?

>me gonna cut 4 trillion dollars!!!!

This statement right here should have made you cringe so hard you d r o p p e d him

>The ride quite literally ends

I'd like my money back please. False advertising is no joke.

I'm not voting for Trump (not voting for Hillary, either).

I just think it's funny that you asked "how are the polls doing for you" when the polls are much more favorable towards Trump right now.

I never said I was "intellectually superior"

But it's not hard to be smarter than a retard.

>Does he copy Hitler's popularist themes from early nationalistic speeches? Very much so, yes.
Can you give examples of this?

2 extra points that will dip down probably tomorrow or the next day (screenshot it faggot) is not some favorability trend. How sad that you are marking 2 points closer to what? 53 percent on Hillary's total? Is some sort of triumph...

It's Trump vs Hillary. Choose.

>2 points closer to Clinton

That's actually amazing. Clinton is outspending him 15 to 1 and the donor class is soundly in her pockets. She was may more campaign money than Trump but can't seem to shake him

Do you honestly believe Trump has no chance of winning the election, or is it just something you're telling yourself over and over to make yourself feel better because you're afraid he will become president?

Im on a mobile, but his RNC speech talked a lot about how certain groups are specifically to blame for economic problems, that there is some headless extrrnal threat to security that we need to be explicitly afraid of, that nationalism is important, that we need to make "Germany great again" I mean...America. I can offer direct quotes from Hitler and Trump if you'd like to see similarities in rhetoric.

To deny that the rhetoric is similar is to be a retard

Holy shit

>During Clinton's latest visit to The Tonight Show, which taped Friday Fallon jokingly donned a surgical mask to welcome the Democratic presidential nominee, who recently recovered from a bout of pneumonia.

>Clinton laughed and high-fived the late-night host, who then made a show of applying hand sanitizer.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Yes, I honestly believe he has no chance to win this election because I am not an autistic edgey tween who has some grasp on mathematics and how politics works

Its almost october, not a single debate has happened and he still polls so fucking bad that 2 points closer to clinton is regarded as some "a ha" moment when he dips in the polls almost on a daily basis

You are legit delusional if you think hes gonna win

No. I dont like either.

Yeah. Do you honestly believe Trump has a chance etc? See how that shit works?

Does Hitler own the concept of effective rhetoric now?

Saying that "we need to make our country better" is something pretty much every candidate says. That's nothing new or special. Bill Clinton's campaign slogan was "it's time to change America." Obama's was "change we need" and "yes we can" and "hope" and so on and so forth. In general, politicians run on the idea that voting for them will make things better. Your comparison between Trump and Hitler is entirely superficial. You may as well have said "Trump is Hitler because they both ran for office" or something equally silly.

>polls bad
>leading in fucking NM and CO

If that helps you sleep at night, more power to you.

I genuinely don't care who wins the election. I don't live in the United States. It just seems that some anons are willing to believe whatever they want if it makes them feel secure.

>still not beating Clinton
>thinking that hes somehow, through meme magic, going to get more points after the first debate

Give it up mate.

>To deny that the rhetoric is similar is to be a retard

there'll be individual cases on Cred Forums of people being in that position but I think more of 'em want to simultaneously "have" that sort of rhetoric and deny it, which is a shitty and awkward position to be in. not that I'm sympathetically disposed; these people's florid and quite desperate need for what amounts to a messianic figure's pathetic.
and one-sided, absolutely no-one thinks of hillary in those terms

>mate
>Thinks he knows anything about American politics

Also, what is voter turnout?

Missing the point...

Of all the recent American popularists, Trump's rhetoric is the most that closely resembles and uses the same codifying language as early German populist speeches given by Hitler....

I can just quote the two of them, wouldnt that just be better? Or would you ignore that too?

>It just seems that some anons are willing to believe whatever they want if it makes them feel secure.
>some anons

remind me who they support. no need to be coy, roy

>Missing the point
No, I'm absolutely on point. The message "we need to make our country good" is the most generic political message ever and not at all exclusive to Hitler and those like Hitler, unless you're trying to say every politician ever is a Hitler.

>Of all the recent American popularists, Trump's rhetoric is the most that closely resembles and uses the same codifying language as early German populist speeches given by Hitler....

Which you haven't shown or proven at all.

>I can just quote the two of them, wouldnt that just be better? Or would you ignore that too?

Go nuts.

>using the same dead argument for the 6,000,000 time.

I dont get what your point is...Trump wont be pulling any stunning and shocking mass voter turnout. Are you even from this country? He limps on every week in the polls, you fucks jerk off to 2 points he just got today, and literally forget his poll history.

The man gets closer to losing as the days go on. No candidate has ever won without the black and latino vote...a demographic he has a historic low polling with. This is a statistical fact. Not a single member of the black caucus will throw their hat down in november

Keep on being delusional pol, I'll be checking yhe mass suicides and conspiracy theories you come up with when he loses

Something that for a Republican candidate involves soliciting the "religious right" and "values voters" without whom they can't win. You know, Cruz supporters and people who honestly believe Trump to be some class of Democratic plant meant to destroy the GOP.

You're using words that Hitler also once used. I mean you, user. You're literally Hitler as well.

I hope some time traveler offs you before you kill billions.

Trump people are worried Clinton will win.

Clinton people are worried Trump will win.

Truth is, it's a close election at the moment.

Calm down James Joyce I'm not trying to read the stream of consciousness of a fucking faggot

Sounds like a deleted scene from American psycho

certainly I should have been less cryptic. who do they support on Cred Forums and about which candidate are they constantly posting, user?

His voters are statistically more enthusiastic about voting for him then Dems are for Hillary. Lots of Hillary "supporters" fucking hate her and aren't motivated to vote for someone they despise and some will just vote 3rd party like whats causing Clinton to lose support in Colorado.

except he broke voter turnout records in the primaries, his poll numbers have been increasing for weeks now and he's beating clinton in key battleground states, he has more black and latino support than romney had.

>His voters are statistically more enthusiastic about voting for him then Dems are for Hillary

Also insufficiently numerous to offset this sort of loss .

businessinsider.com/watch-donald-trump-supporters-agree-with-hitler-quotes-2016-3

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/donald-trump/12038640/Who-said-it-Donald-Trump-or-Adolf-Hitler.html

interactive.nydailynews.com/2016/03/quiz-who-said-it-trump-hitler-mussolini-stalin/

businessinsider.com/harvard-professor-donald-trump-hitler-2016-2

Last one is a Harvard prof...

I have no clue what you're trying to ask me at this point. Who said anyone is constantly posting about a candidate in Cred Forums? I certainly didn't.

>big business
>not a monster

That's not saying much.

>he broke voter turnout at primaries

Eh, not really...not that it actually matters.

>has more blacks and latinos than romney

Lol, and it is still nowhere close to what he needs to take a sufficient lead

Stay delusional

To be fair the primaries are only about 40% voting for him and he's just winning on Black and Latino Republicans not the majority of which. Though you're probably right about the enthusiasm. I guess we'll have to see if hatred of Trump is a good substitute for actual support because that's all Hildog has going for her.

>Who said anyone is constantly posting about a candidate in Cred Forums?

you said "some anons are willing to believe whatever they want if it makes them feel secure". I'm saying on Cred Forums that kind of demonstrativeness is particular to trump supporters

Dont lie about his poll numbers simply because you are a delusional retard...

youtube.com/watch?v=u0BYqzdiuJc
JImmy just want to mess Donald's hair and the liberals explode

>Cred Forums is all about virtue signaling and moral condemnation

Cred Forums is anonymous. If you got called a retard, it's because someone thinks you are a retard, not so they can win goodthink points.

Anecdotes and an appeal to a higher authority.

Are you going to quote a Hitler speech and compare it to a Trump speech, or aren't you?

Now, polls are bad says the hillbot

Its not statistically enough. It will never be enough in time for november... Stop lying to yourself.

>I'm saying on Cred Forums that kind of demonstrativeness is particular to trump supporters
I don't believe it's particular to any one group of supporters.

It really isnt. The facts lean more towards saying Trump has less and less of a chance to win as the days go on

>polls proving my points
>delusional

Stop projecting

>It really isnt.
If it helps you sleep at night, believe that all you want.

>Last one is a Harvard prof

And she isn't comparing his (Trump's) political stance or agenda with that of Hitler, but how he too is using a divided country to his benefit. Something that I'm sure any politician would love to do if they had the fore-sight like Trumps advisers.

Maybe work on your reading comprehension and you can come back to the conversation.

is he /our/ guy?

Nothing was an appeal to authority, the prof literally compares two speeches and quotes together...I suppose I could just link two speeches if I can find the exact ones, but I have no clue why this isnt enough (all links having direct quotes from the two) to show how the rhetoric is exclusively similar to each other

cnn.com/2016/09/14/politics/cnn-orc-poll-florida-ohio-donald-trump-hillary-clinton/

you're a brainless faggot.

You for some reason cant actually read poll numbers though.

I know it's been happening for decades, but the way people say 'fascist' when they mean 'person I disagree with' is annoying as fuck.

None of this proves what you're saying.

What might is if you did what you said you'd do and quote a Trump speech and a Hitler speech, and pointed out non-generic, notable similarities between the two.

Given that you've been bluffing on this for a couple points and throwing as much spin (even going as far as calling people who don't blindly believe what you have to say "retards"), I'm going to have to say that I have zero confidence in your ability to prove what you've said.

>I am a supreme fence sitting gentlemen

>Nothing was an appeal to authority

>Last one is a Harvard prof...

That's a classic appeal to authority.

Doesn't make you wrong, but nothing you've provided so far has even remotely proven what you've said was right.

I'd honestly watch a talk show like this

mobile.twitter.com/FoxNews/status/775030334282883072?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

The left is out there enslaving black people with welfare, breaking up families, genociding babies, degrading sex and pushing degeneracy on us, controlling how we defend ourselves, and they want to turn around and call someone like Trump a monster.

I'm not a Trump supporter, but Trump is starting to seem pretty inoffensive considering the alternative views at this moment.

The fuck.

I have a feeling that no matter what I show you, you are dead set in thinking I'm wrong. So who cares anymore? You werent really interested in the convo...

The links you show don't show that "the rhetoric is exclusively similar." At best, they show that Trump and Hitler have said things that are similar. Going back to what another user has pointed out, all politicians say things like "let's make this country good" so it's not a big surprise.

But that's giving those links way too much credit, because they prove nothing because they're unscientific. Sample size is too small and there's no control group. They also didn't try the same with Hitler and another politician. I'd hazard to say, if I selected some translated Hitler quotes, selected some Obama quotes, and jumbled them around, a portion of the population wouldn't know the difference, and I could fool some people. What does that prove? Nothing at all.

It wasnt meant as an appeal

>you made me feel things for someone who i probably don't believe in according to my teacher!! HISSSSS

Before the van incident, trump was 2points behind hillary in the daily poll of la/times.
After the incidente he is 4 points ahead the corpse.
Shills are un panic mode

>a fox news poll, known for their pro right bias, on trump supporters "enthusiasm"

What constitutes a poll number these days is getting baffling

Holy shit, speaking of exploding, his hair went flying all over the place when he messed with it. Trump basically has an afro.

All you needed to do was what you said you'd do: post a Hitler speech, post a Trump speech, and then compare the two in a meaningful, non-generic way. Instead, you've tried to weasel your way out of this the entire time.

So unless you post that, yes, you are wrong.

What would you physically need to ne satisfied in my point that trumps rhetoric is similar to hitler's? Certainly its not their quotes back to back...so what?

Lol fellon isn't gonna be ruined just because a couple sjw fascist cunts are upset about something he did

Are you guys for real

I actually surprise he still has a lot of hair
my friend is already balding in his 20s

Did you read your own link?

Quote a Hitler speech.

Quote a Trump speech.

Make genuine, non-generic (as in, can't be applied to other candidates just as easily) comparisons between the two.

They used it on fucking CNN this morning, there isn't any place with a bigger liberal bias.

Clinton's right foot at seconds 03 - 04
wtf is that?

>Among likely voters in Ohio, Trump stands at 46% to Clinton's 41%

Trump supporters are going thro hoops to make this sound special and earth shattering

And you think this comparison is impossible for this user to do?

>you are dead set in thinking I'm wrong. So who cares anymore?

No, he asked for proof, did so without insults, and provided counter-points to what you claimed along with others in the thread, me included.

I'm all for a healthy conversation considering that is a founding principle of the US. We are a nation in which we are free to express our political, religious, and personal beliefs and if you can't support your beliefs or have a strong understanding of them or even the system you're involved in, then maybe you need to take that into consideration of your beliefs. Are they strong enough to be properly educated on? Are they deep enough that you will continue to uphold them?

My friends, family, loved ones, and so many others fought, killed, and died for you to have the right to hold whatever belief you want. You don't even have to respect that sacrifice of life, but it happened for you to have the right to speak your mind. Maybe don't squander it? Your call though.

No. I think it's entirely possible, which is why this user is full of bullshit for not doing it.