Why do they get fooled almost every episode?

Why do they get fooled almost every episode?

It's starting to mean nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l-O5IHVhWj0
youtube.com/watch?v=CRpz0zuAGVs
youtu.be/SCFXV6o7cro
youtu.be/EAN-PwRfJcA
youtu.be/L-3fzp7hJrI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What? Have you lost any last remnants of your inner child? It's magic, bitch.

because them pretending to get fooled is good for ratings!!

You mean magicians who have been doing it for almost their whole lives bring tricks they've spent weeks, months, sometimes multiple years honing to perfection SOMETIMES fool two guys who are usually like 30 feet away and can usually only see upclose with cameras on a tablet

"mean nothing"

hmmm

Honestly its more remarkable how many they figure out. Even being experts at what they do...its hardly as if every idea has been explored.

Wait what, are there new seasons of this? I thought it ended.

Most of the fools are meta garbage where they constructed the trick intending to mislead magicians not caring about the audience.

It's really getting bad, not sure this show should continue.

Yeah that oreo thing in this last episode was complete bullshit.
No way they didn't see that.

They just pretend to be fooled so they get one winner at least every episode.

>thought I was caught up on this show
>almost the entire third season is up

Thanks OP, I had forgotten about this.

they dont actually get fooled

Yeah, same here.

Please share your thoughts on Alyson Hannigan vs Jonathan Ross after consumption

Hannigan is much better to look at, but Jonathan is a much better host.

Hunnybuns is cute, I honestly don't remember the dude though. My brain barely functions these days. :(

Alyson has upped her saucy banter game to acceptable levels
Alyson performs magic tricks from Penn and Teller's Fool Everyone Magic Kit, which is precious
Alyson's joke delivery is constantly improving

I used to be a Ross diehard but I'm warming up to her.

I just hate the cringey sexual jokes all the male contestants make.

>tfw their "explanations" got obscure as fuck and now I can't get how anything was done anymore

Is there a forum with explanations somewhere or something.

No.
Magictards are super autistic nazis about sharing any secrets.

You just gotta download the books and study yourself.
There is a massive torrent with like 10GB of pdfs floating around.

The fat numale faggot whose dad was mortified while everyone pretended he was """proud""" made a vaguely sexual gag which Alyson kept unnecessarily repeating.

She's the source of cringe and she's impure.

Yeah but IIRC in the first two seasons it was easier to understand the tricks from their explanations, I remember being less confused. Maybe they just have better magicians now.

Also I really fucking hate complex card tricks in which there's like 300 billion shuffles and other shit and the only thing they can be fooled about is when some card was replaced or some shit which could be at any time.

Maybe the screen for only the best. They once got fooled by a card trick and the best theory for how the magician pulled it of is that he had taught himself to do math in FUCKING BINARY. IN HIS HEAD.

They clearly do not screen only for the best. There are acts on that show which I could perform, and I don't know anything about magic.

Yeah I'd like to know that as well

is there any site or youtube channel that attempts to explain all the tricks shown on the show?

But they don't get fooled almost every episode?

Those two faggots with the pseudo-victorian gimmick were the absolute worst example of this. Literally broadcasting a botched dump into a fake bag order to make penn and teller think they knew where the stacked deck was, then the show acts like they're amazing because they fooled them.

Then everyone after those faggots was doing the exact same thing.

>all those magicians who get onto the show and do the most generic tricks or are 90% performance 10% doing actual magic

Because it's tricky m8

youtu.be/l-O5IHVhWj0

>the black couple with the capes and the legitimate magic act with tons of flawlessly executed tricks "loses" because none of them fooled penn and teller

Fucking hate this show.

that redhead is ugly

what the fuck is that thing on the far right?

>when the magicians with the most impressive tricks are shit at performing

havnen't watch this show in years, has anyone figured out how he did this?

Link?

Here you go son.

youtube.com/watch?v=CRpz0zuAGVs

meant for

youtu.be/SCFXV6o7cro

Explain

The camera work is getting sloppy on this show.

They need to zoom in more.

Also getting sick of magicians turning their backs to the camera when holding cards, or lowering their arms below the level of the table so we can't see them. Just plain pathetic.

All magicians are shit at performing, they learn presentation form books and think it makes them natural, or they tell awful forced jokes. There are really only one or two who aren't massively cringey and genuinely engaging or funny. Derren Brown amongst them.

Show is getting stale now.

A lot of the illusions that fool them are only because they're allowed one guess and the performer will have something in their act that makes them think that's the key to their trick instead of another highly plausible aspect.

That and a lot of the acts are pretty shitty.

Post top fools

youtu.be/EAN-PwRfJcA

Don't worry, OP. It's ending soon.
Burning through episodes with two per week is never a good sign.

This video encompasses everything about the Anglo Dream. Truly beautiful.

He's a wizard.

youtu.be/L-3fzp7hJrI

He forces the 7 of diamonds. That at least tells us the trick involves sliding the card back to the deck through a specific point.

Or maybe the card doesn't matter and he forces it just to cause that deception.

While he is going through all the cards one by one after 3:25, he is grouping the cards as face up and face down in his hand in two halves. At 4:04, he flips the bottom half so that all cards are facing the same way.

We can all agree that Card tricks are the kino of illusions, right?

Satanic magic!

dont gay this thread up

Cool trick shame he's a gay manlet

Reminds me of an unfunny Nathan Fielder

It must eat him up inside knowing that despite all his hard work he can't practice growing to a respectable male height.