Does stuff like this really happen at American school?

Does stuff like this really happen at American school?

back then yea

At least we don't sodomize our freshmen nearly as much as the British.

no you just shoot them instead

And you rape them THEN shoot them later or run them over with trucks.

Africa solved both of these problems by having no Freshmen only dead Niggers instead

>Does stuff like this really happen at American school?

duh

why do you think they have so many school shootings

Does what happen?
Getting hit by a board?
Yes. A group of kids and I had a contest to get the most swats (thats we called it) in one year.

I got 2 or 3 everyday but so did all the other kids competing so we all tied. Probably got my ass hit over 300 times that year.

gay

No gay was the dick sucking contest held in the restroom everyday. BTW do you still have your first place trophy?

>Probably got my ass hit over 300 times that year.

Do elaborate

Weird shit only happens in the southeast. Or at least usually. Most places we're not fucked in the head so it's like every other place. God help you if you get southeast tourists in your country. They'll wonder why it's not exactly like where they came from.

The west hates the east totally. Most of us didn't want to join the Union and were blackmailed to do it.

Break a rule in classroom, usually just don't do one homework assignment to get sent to the principles office.
Goto office and wait in line for the principle to give you the same lecture as all the days before and then say ok that will be two or three swats and you would empty your pockets and slightly bend over and he would hit your ass with a board.

Sounds really gay when you write it out but it wasn't atleast I thought at the time but now Im thinking he might of been a perv. I always wondered why he swatted us kids every fucking day and didn't figure=re out that we scamming the system to get out of class and goof off for a nit. Oh well I hope he enjoyed his jerks.

I second this. The south east hates the north and calls em yankees. The west hates both the south and the north and calls em weird easterners usually.

yes, every year ben affleck tours across the country going to every high school and paddles freshman ass.

I just found the thread about /film/.
Anyone got any info if this is for real or not?

I'm Australian so I never went to school in the US obviously, but as a fireman I can vouch for hazing being something that exists pretty widely and I'm sure shit like that happens often enough.

>BTW do you still have your first place trophy?

No, your dad holds that record now

It's not some level of highway trivia. We sound like Canadians in the Northwest. We're also extremely tough unless you run into some fucking surfer boys or something.

Yankee or otherwise you can go fuck yourself. You're all ignorant, shithead fuckfaces to us. Get out and stay out.

You're right about me being ignorant because I have no clue what that second paragraphs means. Care to explain?

It's really depending upon the time period & the place, user. You Q is too general that impossible to comprehend.