He's right Sanch, one of the main reasons I went into medicine was for the laughs

He's right Sanch, one of the main reasons I went into medicine was for the laughs.
That and the pussy, and that dried up ten year ago if you'll pardon the expression.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yYM1BjRvtvg
youtu.be/KN-9z7VRgsA
youtu.be/zdWI5OksQNI
youtu.be/kYBtg8lFgfg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

are the chicken fingers done yet?

LOOK OUT HE'S GOT A GUN

Legit one of the comfiest comedies ever. The majority of BBC ones are.

I can not remember the name of this show for my life. Used to watch it all the time back then.

Garth Merengy's Darkplace

Thanks user

A shatter of glass, a round of applause, a sixteen year old mother of three vomiting in an open sewer

What I couldn’t work out was how he’d managed to make another man pregnant. I guess we’d never know...
So, just to restate, that is something we’ll never know. You’re not going to find out later.

anybody else love these dvd extra episodes they are so fucking good

youtube.com/watch?v=yYM1BjRvtvg

wasn't a bbc show you spastic

probably the greatest thing I have ever heard. Went back and watched that scene like 200 times

Channel 4 friend.

It was an earlier time.

I can't believe that Darkplace show only got 1 season. What other tv shows or movies has Garth Marengie been in?

recently started watching this. pretty funny

Matt Berry is a legend

Man on man with Dean Learner.

Which was atrocious...

You shut your mouth, or so help me God, I'll punch your lights out.

I don't like this as much after I found out that Sam Hyde likes and draws some influence from Matt Berry.

Glorious.

My personal favorite of all these though is Snuff Box.

youtu.be/KN-9z7VRgsA

youtu.be/zdWI5OksQNI

youtu.be/kYBtg8lFgfg

That blonde is really qt, seems like the only other role outside of darkplace she did was for their late night talk show spoof thingy in that one sketch, forgot which episode it was in though

>Hello there, beautiful!
>Oh, hello.
>Piss off.

Fucking great timing.

Toast, it's Clem fandango. can you hear me?

Matt Berry is great, and Rich Fulcher compliments him perfectly.