Why did South Park have to be so mean to Hillary Clinton?

Why did South Park have to be so mean to Hillary Clinton?

We all know she's dying and has no chance of winning the election. They don't have to rub it in. Why are Matt and Trey such jerks?

Scientology actually does work, which is why Bill Clinton contributed to it.

I am ready.

I am ready for the end.

I am ready for Cred Forums to end.

I am ready for the Internet to end.

I am ready for the United States to end.

I am ready for the world to end.

I am ready.

> has no chance of winning the election.

yeah she's only been at the top of the polls since 2015 excepting maybe a week in total.

Cred Forumstards are so deluded. i literally cannot wait until election day

desu Id be okay with just destroying all computers and data centers and just carrying on like nothing happened

It's alright. You'll enjoy the Trump presidency.

fucking desu wordfilter really

Bitch has got some problems, yo.

Your reddit is showing

she gon die.

>polls before a debate

It's cute too see all the underage on both sides experience the first election that they're cognizant of and act knowledgeable.

just watch some kino.

I hate both candidates but I hate Hillary slightly less than Trump. Never before have I honestly felt revulsion for BOTH parties candidates. I've completely stopped watching/reading any election news because its so fucking depressing.

Yup.

I didn't really get the episode. Was it pro-Hillary, Pro-Trump, or was it like "Fuck both of em"?

I'm not only ready, I'm stocked up on alcohol to celebrate it.

Let the end of the world BEGIN!!!

Matt and Trey can't be dumb enough to think Trump would make a good president though, can they?

It's been on for like a year, fuckwit.

No, but just like most people, they believe no one can make a worse president than Hillary. And they're probbly right. The worst thing Trump could possibly do to America is to do the things Hillary PROMISES she will do. I.E. start a war with Syria and Russia, approve the TPP, push through mass amnesty and path to citizenship etc.

Obama was ahead before the debates in 2012 and 2008, and Bush was ahead in 2004.

Nice thread Trumpcuck