Why do modern audiences prefer the lol so random JLaw type of girl who's also a topfighter and constantly talks down to...

Why do modern audiences prefer the lol so random JLaw type of girl who's also a topfighter and constantly talks down to men to the cute shy but interesting Ellen Paige type?

because ellen is a lesbian

I prefer the type that gets her tits out and doesn't talk at all

>he still hasn't gotten over his boyfu coming out queer

spbp desu senpai

>because ellen is a lesbian

/thread

>type

I mean GRANTED Ellen Page is the more talented actress. Clearly. But sadly talent is NEVER enough. It always boils down to likeability or fuckability. And a tomboyish lesbian is just never going to be as likeable or fuckable as JLaw. Even if she is overrated as fuck.

Because Ellen is of the lesbian type.

How about neither? We need more quiet submissive women characters.

Drawing still lacks a lot of depth

that's a great drawing act

subtle

Nice trips. Have you watched Beyond Two Souls? That describes Ellen Page perfectly in that movie.

No joke I watched Let's Plays on youtube o that game just to see Ellen

I thought it was just a youtube video.

Thing with JLaw is everyone I talk to has the same reactions: 'She's not even that hot.' 'I don't get why everyone likes her so much.'
Everyone seems to know she's overrated shit and yet the media treats her like the peoples heroine.

She's pretty, has a decent rack and can deliver lines. That's about it. I don't know why she causes such a strong reaction among autists.

act

raping lesbians is even hotter, desu

She needs a better agent, one who would keep her the fuck away from David O. Russell

Jlaw has two Oscars under her belt and isn't on the wrong side of 25.

Because most actresses are literal stupid bitches. When one has some education & spunk, that's a unique thing.

No idea OP. I wasn't around 100 years ago so I can't speak on behalf of people who lived during the Modern Era.

It's a nu-male thing.

You wouldn't understand.

One oscar, which she didn't even deserve.