So I haven't watched South Park in years (probably since season 12 or so)...

So I haven't watched South Park in years (probably since season 12 or so). But after seeing someone post about 'The newest episode' on jewbook I decided to check out the new episode.

Uh... what the fuck?
Didn't South Park used to have jokes? Was there even a single joke in the new episode?
Also, Cartman not knowing a vagina has balls is not a joke. It's just stupid.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74421864/#q74421913
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

XD dude BOTH canidates suck!! OMG america is so screwed!

But I mean, we won't actually mock Hillary at all, her only scenes will be her just acting completley normal.

B...but Trump. Let's make him a fucking MORON. Like...he doesn't actually think he'll win xDDD

Oh and this whole kneeling thing? What's a cool angle on that? OMG people care more about THAT then the damn games!! I mean, we're not taking a stance on the message either way, but we're just like ommmg

>token's life matters
Kek'd at that one

>XD dude BOTH canidates suck!! OMG america is so screwed!
Stan's reaction to the premise was pretty good. He just threw his hands up and left the episode.

I laughed at the nihilism joke. based randy

Cartman insisting women are funny bit was pretty good des'

>So I haven't watched South Park in years (probably since season 12 or so)
Why are you making a thread starting with nothing but lies?

>Didn't South Park used to have jokes?

Now you are supposed to laugh at the fact they keep the retarded shit from the last episode in.

Didn't Cartman kill Token? Is Token dead? Kinda just happened and never was referenced after.

He didn't kill Token. Token is literally seen alive at the end of the same episode.

I hope it leads to an Amy Schumer payoff later in the season. Would mark.

South Park sucked for a long time now. They're all about current-day headlines rather than original plots and more general social commentary.

The Game of Thrones trilogy of episodes was the low point of the entire show.

>literally
Your hostility lowers the tone.

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
P
E
D

wtf is it with this Ashkenazi shit
other than Baneposting Cred Forums has the worst memes by far

Why would Kyle's dad be the school message board troll? What is his motive even?

I didn't see that coming.

He is a Jew.

It was pretty dumb tbqh. I could see Stan's dad doing it but not Kyle's.

That's probably exactly why they did it.
Also Gerald isn't all that normal either:
>that hot tub episode
>that dolphin man episode
>that cat piss episode
Also he gladly profited from everyone getting fucked in the Sexual Harassment Panda episode. So not too far fetched I'd say.

maybe it just evolved from his online restaurant reviews

>Oh and this whole kneeling thing? What's a cool angle on that? OMG people care more about THAT then the damn games!! I mean, we're not taking a stance on the message either way, but we're just like ommmg

Dang, 2016 is not a year to be a libertarian.

Funny though. If Trump didn't happen - the conservatives on this board would be more open to this episode.

>Didn't South Park used to have jokes?

You must be dumb if you didn't see the jokes in the episode. Maybe you should end yourself.

[butthurt "alt-righter" detected]

He's a jew.

Get over yourself dude

This post was worse than modern South Park.

Hr didn't die he survived the shot from the episode world war Zimmerman

pretty much this. my faggot stoner brother could have written this episode. i cant believe they actually went with the TRUMP DOESNT EVEN WANT TO WIN angle

He's photoshopping dicks in the girls' moms' mouth and posting them so maybe he's doing it more to target the parents but the kids are more impacted?

Probably because that's how it looks to everyone

Here's the thing. In the beginning South Park was all about jokes. There were subtle references to things that had been happening at the time. Nowadays every single event is recounted per episode, there are no jokes, and only "black humor," which is a term unfunny people use when they really mean "edgy, topical, etc." South Park debuted on my 11th birthday and for the first few seasons it was pure fun and laughs. Nowadays it's more political commentary than humor, and that's a shame.

Also, inb4 some reddit retard comes in and says that nu-South Park is mature for mature senses of humor only.

South Park used to be funny, and it isn't anymore. The end.

nu-South Park is mature for mature senses of humor only.

>South Park used to be funny, and it isn't anymore. The end.

True, but how easy can it be to keep a cartoon fresh after 20 years?

I think they are just milking the last drips of money from the cartoon, like every series does with the last seasons.

Seriously, is there any series that has managed to stay good longer than 7 seasons?

You get it. It's been on so long that this shit shouldn't surprise people, at some point the quality has to dip

>Uh...

There's no karma here.

>but how easy can it be to keep a cartoon fresh after 20 years?
You really can't, in my opinion. Cartoon or live action, it doesn't matter. I think at even 10 seasons you've run out of ideas. If I had my way the show would've been canceled over a decade ago due to it going to shit (obviously in my opinion), but there's absolutely zero reason financially for Trey and Matt to do that when Comedy Central is paying them presumably a ton of money to keep going. Not to mention South Park is keeping Comedy Central on the air.

>Seriously, is there any series that has managed to stay good longer than 7 seasons?
Not that I've ever seen. The Shield stayed 100% throughout 7 seasons but there was no 8th. Sopranos had 7 if you count each half of 6 as a separate season, but again, no 8th.

Yeah, only thing is that south park is still trying, but failing. Still managed to stay good longer than any series I watched. After season 12 it really started to get downhill IMO. But Simpsons only managed to season 9.

I think they are bound by some shit contract to keep it going, and they probably need the money for other projects. But it's just so sad to see something you liked become some disfigured shit. They should have let it die a couple of seasons ago.

The only one I can think of is Futurama , but they also only had 7 seasons, but they put out 4 movies also so maybe that can count as a season. I have rarley seen any animated show put out more than one movie.

My whole point was that since it was running this long no one should act surpised when the episodes are shit. I enjoy them but that's because I no longer hold south park to such high standards. It's kind of the same with family guy, it hasn't just gotten shitty and honestly I don't think it's going to get better. So when people bitch like OP it just rubs me the wrong way

sup reddit

Mad that your IQ/knowledge of current events is too low to get all of the jokes? I'd be mad bro.

Modern South Park is great. You're a fucking retard if you don't think it is. Probably a hillary supporter too

>trumpfags

Trump wasn't even in the episode you dumb ass.

member buckle up buckaroos? XD

The Simpsons
Seinfeld

Top Gear.

I wish South Park still did guest stars.

This

Cartman's women are funny joke was pretty funny tbhfam

The fact that this post was deleted is very telling... very telling indeed.

archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread/74421864/#q74421913

They are pretending to "name the jew".

But the jew will eventually be excused because they'll end up saying his "memberberry" wine made him do it.

How so?

Because it shows we have mods on this board who can't seem to moderate objectively. They seen to either think that television exists in a vacuum, and is not at all political in any way, or that people who frequent other boards outside of Cred Forums should not be allowed to discuss tv, because they might express the "wrong" kind of ideas. So they delete and ban things they really shouldn't, based upon their own individual prejudices, agendas, and/or tastes.

I fucking despise the new expectation that SP fucking must deliver some insightful commentary or not. That's why SP is so goddamn shit nowadays. Just no episode without all this contrived bullfuck drama and anymore. Everything HAS to somehow relate to what is currently hot shit in the news. No more episodes where the boys just fuck around.

Fuck SP and anyone who enables it.

>muh "Cred Forums is prosecuted" meme
eat shit you fucking nerd

what will you do when pepe the frog appears on south park?

>XD dude BOTH canidates suck!! OMG america is so screwed!

>But I mean, we won't actually mock Hillary at all, her only scenes will be her just acting completley normal.

>B...but Trump. Let's make him a fucking MORON. Like...he doesn't actually think he'll win xDDD

>Oh and this whole kneeling thing? What's a cool angle on that? OMG people care more about THAT then the damn games!! I mean, we're not taking a stance on the message either way, but we're just like ommmg

I don't see anything wrong with this post. What are you trying to say?

I'm saying that it is very telling that the post was deleted.

Until you realize that you are in fact the bigots here, we will remain at an impasse.

So why do you continue to stifle progress with your incessant claims of social supremacism?

"Remember when America used to be great?"

That is most likely the memory they are attempting to vilify.

Progressives' number one enemy is nostalgia.

I don't think that's the problem, the last seasons had present events references but an episode was still stand-alone, full of jokes and retarded events. It's this new rule that seasons must have a plot that it's fucking the show over, since they have to put boring scenes to advance the plot and can't go overboard to keep the continuity consistent.

Fucking this. Back then no one looked forward to an episode because of "OMG WHAT ARE THEY GOING TO MAKE FUN OF THIS TIME", rather people were just excited to see the boys insult each other for shits and giggles.

Enough of your inane blather. Liberals LOVE Stranger Things for fucking fuck's sake

I think Matt/Trey must be lurkers here. Other people talk about women's humor but I feel like the wording and "okay now say 'vagina'" is pretty common here.

That's true. It's still a good show, and after all the SJW pandering from the media I loved that they took it on last season, but they need to get back to the original plotlines instead of just talking about politics every time

Why is Cartman surprised vaginas don't have balls when they conceived a plan seasons ago to steal a list from girls by kicking them in balls and it back firing because they don't have them?

I'm conservative and I still like stranger things.

The bit has already been done by Its Always Sunny. When Dee becomes a standup comedian and keeps saying "vagina, vagina, vagina" in a robot voice.

You're right.
South Park no longer has jokes. Or the few it has it just repeats throughout the entire episode.
I feel like it's mostly the dialog, it's gotten so formulaic and predictable.
And it's just gotten too self-aware.

The last season was so terrible it was the first one I didn't watch.

The weird thing though is that this summer I ran into my friend who introduced me to South Park when I was in 5th grade and he said he feels it's their best season ever.
I don't get it honestly.

Randy is going to make him as some whacky alternative to Douche and Turd.
Pepperidge Farm is the final villain and Skankhunt42 is a shared account by the adults passed around when they take the berries.

Also:
>Pepperidge Farm
>Pepe
IT FITS

Well it ain't because of the nostalgia. It's because liberals like strange things.

The stranger they are, the more they like them.

Member when South Park used to be about urban legends and kids doing silly things for the sake of a few laughs and Kenny dying? I MEMEBER

>after all the SJW pandering from the media I loved that they took it on last season

They didn't "take it on" so much as they adopted it, and it's now a big part of the agenda they're pushing.

And I'll bet they're being paid extra well for pushing it.

>I think they are bound by some shit contract to keep it going, and they probably need the money for other projects. But it's just so sad to see something you liked become some disfigured shit. They should have let it die a couple of seasons ago.
They signed a new contract recently (ever since they started doing 10 episodes a year in the fall-winter period as opposed to 14 split between winter and spring.
Seasons 1-10 were pretty much perfect 2bh. After that it started going downhill and the episodes started being a bit more hit or miss. Ever since S14-15 I feel like there have been more bad episodes than good ones.

That joke would only work if I were actually saying SP is great now because it's just like old times. Being someone who mindlessly repeats the shit you see on this show though you haven't got the slightest clue though.

Member when South Park was what you wanted it to be?

They just want to be clear that both are shit and all this politics drama is just silly. But people don't get it, even though they said several times they hate republicans/conservatives but liberals more.

They became less subtle over time and they can't be any more obvious about their message but people still rather get triggered about one thing

Well Parker and Stone say a lot of things that simply aren't so.

In the episode intros on their SP DVDs they said "This is our favorite episode." before each and every episode.

So if you believe everything they say, then the joke's on you.

How do you feel about all the Mexicans?

>Cartman not knowing a vagina has balls

>they actually did Giant Douche vs Turd Sandwich a second time.

Is that a Mac? Cause I member he proudly used Windows PCs

Everybody knows Matt Stone is Jewish and Trey Parker is the true genius behind all their shit.

Yeah when Matt's in charge of the writing we get shit like CRAB PEOPLE CRAAAB PEOPLE.

They'll use whatever their product placement sponsors pay them to use.

It's a timeless metaphor

South Park is a completely different show than when it first started
It just regurgitates the current news

Is it a good idea to watch South Park with your kid?
South Park has good lessons for kids, but I feel like a kid wouldn't quite get it.

>tfw used to stay up late on school nights just to watch SP with big bro
Will never not love this show, desu.

Yeah, the metaphor has been around a lot longer than South Park, and it's sorta clever too. My point was that it wasn't funny the first time and the only reason they did it a second time was for the memberberries.

I still laugh, therefore is funny for me. The end

What? This has to be bait, there's no way anybody could fail to understand satire this fucking hard

I was watching SP when I was like 9 or 10 and understood it just fine, though the show didn't have anywhere near as much social / political commentary back then as it does now.

Jews aren't motivated by nostalgia. That would be quite the cop-out, but I see it happening.

>we have mods on this board who can't seem to moderate objectively
No really?

Shit dude, Game of Thrones discussion was prohibited for a long ass time because some tripfag wouldn't stop arguing with a mod (who continues to stealth kill GoT threads to this day).

Member the power puff girls?

Hurr, the post you're replying to is satire...