Chloë Grace Moretz Drops Out of Live-Action Little Mermaid Movie and All upcoming movies!

Do you guys think she's retiring?
I think it'd be a nice capstone for her long career

slashfilm.com/live-action-little-mermaid-movie/

She looks good in this pic, is it photoshopped ?

except for her monstrous feet

shes just wearing clothes that give an illusion of a decent bodyshape

Read the fucking catalog, there is already a thread about this.

She should have only done Kick-Ass and then left acting then returned at 30-ish (after some conditioning) in an action movie and branded herself as the next big action icon "who was totally killing people since she was a kid WHOOOOOA"

Then She could have pulled a Seagal and said that she's been training with martial arts """""masters""""" in Japan since childhood and the masses would be dumb enough to buy it since they've only ever seen her as a warrior in this alternate reality.

why is this board so obsessed with this utterly unremarkable girl?

i love how everyone in /r/movies is sucking her dick and no one is talking about how fucking ugly she is

good job Cred Forums you know did this

That security guy looks hot af

Every time I see a pic of Chloe I expect it to be shopped or for Disgusted Pablo to in the background some where

you bodyshaming pieces of shit did this to her

Just a cover for rehab

I hope Cred Forums didn't turn her anorexic

The worst moment in film history since The Big Shoe was cancelled.

imagine

Seagel is a legit martial artist though. He taught Anderson Silva the front kick that knocked out Vitor Belfort.

Who's gonna play Ursula now?

>Seagal
>kicks

she used to be a qt loli i think

Elle Fanning won.

read a fucking book and stop being a nigger

Oh fuckin kek

>Just a cover for rehab

ding ding ding.

Blind items this week say she has a very bad drug problem then this comes out.

She wouldnt be dropping out of all projects unless she was uninsurable/in rehab

I always thought she'd be Ursula considering she isn't 15 years old and the little mermaid is a red-head in the disney universe.

They actually planned on dressing a 20 something year old woman out as a teenage mermaid?

I hope she never fucking returns. She would have made a good sea witch tho.

Yeah it's funny how no one is nostalgic for Little Mermaid even though they pretend to be nostalgic for Ghostfaggoys. LM was a sexual awakening for me so when this nasty goblin was announced I felt wronged.

make it happen

Imagine being Brooklyn Beckham in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Chloe Grace Moretz, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Brooklyn and not only sit in that chair while Chloe Grace Moretz flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, CHLOE GRACE MORETZ LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Brooklyn. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

It's either that or she has cancer or something.

I'm honestly disappointed that we're never going to see her as the little mermaid.

It would've been like "the emperor's new clothes". Not even the waifufags could deny it.

She looks like a refrigerator.

>there are people out there that actually believe this

>she actually goes out and does pickup when ordering pizza
lmao the whole reason to even eat pizza is so you can sit in your underwear and shitpost while it's being made and only throw on some shorts and a shirt to answer the door, then strip right back down again while enjoying your sloppy greasy mess of a pie.

>so you can sit in your underwear and shitpost
>2016
>Not shitposting naked

But I feel like my ball sweat will ruin my chair if I do that. At least I can wash my underwear every once in a while...

Sit on a towel you fucking internet noob.

Damn man I already nutted, why u do dis?

Kill you are self trip

Jesus Christ, why haven't I ever thought of that... I've been shitposting since before shitposting was a thing and that never once crossed my mind...

GOODBYE UNDERWEAR TIME TO SHITPOST IN ALL MY NAKED GLORY

PROTIP: fold the towel in half over the chair. when you want to fap, lay one layer back. Catch the semen between the folds when you are finishing. flip the fold back over, continue shitposting.

Welcome to the Big Leagues.

why is she wearing grandma underwear

but-but i don't want the ppl living in the block across to see my weener

Don't worry user, they can't see it. It is too small.

>he doesn't let the glorious sperm dry on his skin so he can pick at it later

wew lad we got some innovative mother fuckers here on Cred Forums

The combined smell of cum and piss is godlike, does an unwashed cunt smell the same ?

>not having the blinds closed 24/7
>not shitposting in the dark
I bet you don't even use Tomorrow so you don't blind yourself while posting.

It's true i can confirm this. I was there when he taught silva the kick

It would have been nasty as fuck to see her wobbling under water like a bloated, and deformed fish that's for sure. Thankfully the Mermaid film she was going to star in wasn't being made by Disney. Disney owns the rights to the Ariel character so the pig frig girl was just going to play a random generic brand mermaid.

If i close the terrace door i'll probably bake alive.
Tomorrow master race.

I'll ask my wife's bull later.

>leaving the door open
>not having all doors and windows locked tight all day every day
I bet you don't even have a pistol in your desk right now to shoot any intruders.

>needing to keep the door open to not burn up
Jesus, what are you, poor? Run the fucking A/C. Keep the temp down to 69 (hehe). Bask in the refrigerator status atmosphere. You probably don't even have hot blood that makes you overheat in temperatures that most find comfortable. Fucking normie.

SHE HAS NO STYLE
SHE HAS NO GRACE

WITH HER DICK IN YOUR MOUTH

>support Hillary Clinton
>suddenly her career is over

Kek

we memed her to death

praise lord kek

>feet

Its pronounced "hooves"

>she's holding the pizza while the guy is wearing her purse
kek

who?
the louie ck impersonator?

You realize its not a Disney production right? The movie sounded like it was going to ne shit and I support her decision to walk from it and movies in general while she gets surgery and/or Shias her career back to relevancy

>islanders fan
wew