"I want more...but i know i shouldn't"

>"I want more...but i know i shouldn't"

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=smpe0m4RD0M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he wanted more of padame's pussy

He meant that he needed to display his character's inner turmoil but the movie was so horribly written and directed that the only way he could do so was with ham-fisted as fuck exposition.

Butt stuff

He's a person, so he wants the most out of life, but he's a Jedi so he knows he should be content with the Jedi lifestyle.

He wanted to experiment with fisting

he wanted more milk coming from portman's breast but since they were too small he couldn't.

This was a great scene though.

>A Shit Lord?

This.

Also OP, that line appeared in Attack of the Clones NOT Revenge of the Sith, /9 you're OP picture is misleading.

His fetishes are getting worse but he can't stop himself from going back to the sissy hypno thread.

Worship that big black cock. White boi pucci was made for black masters

>big sith cock
>sith lords
ftfy

>Anakin, Chancellor Palpatine is evil!
>No Obi Wan, from the philosophical standpoint I have come to adopt after succumbing to the Dark Side of the Force it is in fact the Jedi who are morally inferior while I hold the justified viewpoint on this ethical quandery!
>Then you are lost!

What was it that Lucas was trying to communicate to the audience with this? His writing is so subtle, everything is so dense, I feel like he packed so many different meanings and interpretations into this exchange, and yet I can't properly discern any one message from it. Am I truly just not on the patrician level of understanding required to decipher this magnitude of nuanced and deft writing?

man, lucas really had some verbosity issues didn't he

The Republic was tootheless and the Jedi were child-stealing fascists.

>“Love won’t save you Padme. Only my new powers can do that.”

>From my point of view Vader did kill your father!

>Never forget, your focus determines your reality.

It's
>Always remember,

youtube.com/watch?v=smpe0m4RD0M

The fact that he got 61% is the icing on the cake.

'Acting lessons'

He wanted to deeply and hungrily lick her arsehole. As do I.

jedi weren't supposed to fuck girls.
they are gay like priests or something

Wanted more rice but he was into ketosis

When's the last time you passed a paper where you included a written threat on your teacher's life?

No, it's from ROTS, but it's not from the scene from the pic. It's the scene right after he gets done playing his PSP.

From the film's point of view the Jedi WERE evil.

TPM has Qui-gon only giving a shit about freeing Anakin because he's force-sensitive but leaving other slaves to rot.

AOTC has Yoda complaining about the Jedi Order becoming arrogant.

ROTS has Mace talking about seizing control of the Republic and executing the Chancellor outright.

>I'll try spinning, that's a good trick

But none of those things are evil.

>HELP ME SAVE PADME'S LYFE FROM THE EVVVIL LEPRECHAUNS

Ass Play

He wants to fuck her in the ass, but he's christien

If I was Anakin I fuck hershlag, tell about nobody, ditch obi wan, go save mom, put her in a nice home, blow palpatine once because he has such a hard-on on me, but don't join the darkside.