May I ruffle your hair Mrs. Clinton and make you a likeable human bean?

>may I ruffle your hair Mrs. Clinton and make you a likeable human bean?

>no that would be unrespectful and sexist

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IPhIv-S_vHs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The real reason is cause if he ruffled her hair her head would fall off

No her haircut probably costs more than your first car.

>haircut
>costing more than 20 bucks

No she would get overheated and die from being in your white hot room temperature stage.

>hair comes out
>lizard skin is revealed
Can't risk it, Mrs Clinton.

Why do libcucks get so buttblasted that a serious presidential candidate is casually appearing on a talk show?

did Jimmy accidentally redpill himself after he did the Alex Jones bit?

>haircut
>not getting haircuts from your mom your whole life

He didn't ruffle Hillary's hair because he values his life.

Neither of them are serious anything. They're puppets

it's "disrespectful" you dip

>unrespectful

is disrespectful you fucking idiot.

My brother's gf cuts his hair and it looks god awful. Saving $20 every few months isn't worth looking like a complete retard

please be less unrespectful

>not buzzing it yourself in the shower
It's like you want to feel awkward

>not putting yourself through barber and cosmetology school so you can cut and style your family's hair, saving potentially tens of dollars over the course of your lifetime

Pleb.

Finally
People are waking up to the fact that Jimmy is a hack

>This is completely real

I'm not fucking joking.

>I have an opinion and Im going to make you feel guilty for having a different one with a babby'sfirst article that sounds like fact.

I wish someone would pull a Hebdo on these web journalists.

woah man deep

Isn't Fallon pretty much apolitical? These people are insane

Yeah.

>humanized a dangerous man
Leftists are humongous autists. They demonize everyone they don't like to a degree where they become inhuman. Even Hitler has to be acknowledged as a human.

People are pissed because they think that if they yell how he's terrible long enough, and make sure no one in their little circles sees anything outside of the clips designed to make him look worse, they'll "win" something for their groupthink that has no actually reasoning.

He was on a show that's been decidedly liberal, giving him a platform for people to see him without the lens that's usually prepared for them.

Their screaming tantrums and bullshit can't make reality look bad.

That was Jimmy Kimmel

It's hard to pinpoint an instance of negative "humanising". You could say the same when Louis Thorax does something on peados. It doesn't somehow negate the bad things you judge them to have done, if anything it helps to get to the root of the problem a bit more, like sort of teasing a different angle. If you treat Trump like a cardboard cutout of satan you'll never get to what makes him tick

The Jews are in full damage-control mode and shutting down all Fallon talk. This thread will probably be gone soon as well like the rest of them.

The best part is, Hitler literally dehumanised the jews so people would care less when he started gassing them

Lefties are literally following Hitlers teachings

The best part is that they are humanizing Muslim dictators and other not so nice people.

Only when you acknowledge the scumbags as humans, you acknowledge that humans can be scumbags. Otherwise, it just keeps happening.

>When fascism returns, it will say: "I'm anti-fascism"

>Implying the Nazis ever gassed anyone

It's so heart-warming that Trump has unburdened himself of looking like a retard, and is now just trying to pass off as the comfy candidate.

All he needs now is to match his charisma to Clinton's cold and frigid temperament to get the country full of retards that is America on board.

Trump 2016.

Nah,
>the fascists of the future will call themselves "anti-fascists"
Winston "bomb the Iraqis at your ease" Churchill
Winston "fuck with de Gaulle, and you fuck with us all" Churchill
Winston "one bomb on London = we bomb you huns to oblivion" Churchill

Churchill literally starved Bangladesh to death during the war. He isn't a moral dude either.

Have you see my nicknames for him? I'm not implying that he ever was, but he does formulate valuable insight which you'd be idiotic not to prize because "he's a meanie ;-;".

But yeah, he wanted to gas the whole of Iraq to put down one single rebellion.

>Unrespectful
>un
Correct prefix is 'dis', user, i.e. 'disrespectful'.

>in b4 grammar nazi
Just trying to help out a fellow user, guys.

>Using an electric shaver in the shower

Do you have a death wish mate?

>not operating your arc welder in the shower

>unrespectful

>tfw pay $3 for a haircut, but also live in a shit second world country

It's probably more the fact that he's a bitch that lets her pick the style

>it's Cred Forums suddenly likes Jimmy Fallon because he sucked off Trump on live TV episode

yeh those 9volts or are going to tickle you to death and corrode the battery's

>everyone hated Jimmy like me

Its a good thing, you can feel more special disliking something people like

Churchill never said that it was Ignazio Silone

>Cred Forums and Cred Forums

ftfy. Fallon was regularly shat on in every thread here and suddenly just because he petted Trump, Cred Forums and Cred Forums sucks his cock.

you people are so predictable kek

Cred Forums used to like trump before he ran for president

Actually no one cares

Why do right wingers have such an insane persecution complex?

>correcting a throw away post

>VP of the United States literally stating in front of a camera that by 2050 whites will be a minority and that that will be a good thing
>ITZ NOTHING STICK YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND!!!

Streaming the apprentice with Cred Forums and Cred Forums is the most comfiest things you can do on Cred Forums.

>Implying that won't be a good thing

Hopefully humanity will gradually mix itself until everyone is the same color.

Its like the rape epidemic that only happens on on liberal campuses in america

the same phenomenon is happening in the uk now

and to think the conservatives are banning even the concept of safe spaces

I am literally shaking

I used to believe like you.

Then I remembered that I have a brain.

Obama was the biggest puppet in puppet history

>2050

>may I ruffle your hair rather than talking to you about any kind of substantive policy, just to support your status as a meme media circus candidate who caters to idiots instead of an actual politician?
>yes you may
I have no sympathy for amerifats when this literal retard gets elected.

Trump also wasn't a racist, sexist and whatever else until he ran against the democrats

This isn't a flag board so this isn't fair, give us your nationality so we can meme back at you.

He did the same with shillary

What's your point?

>I want to deflect the issue but can't

everyone is a nazi sexist misogynist if they run against the democrats

>you want to correct the record but the boss deleted it
Sell me on Shillary son.

>nationalists are cosmopolitan well-travelled citizens of the world
wew lad

Many anons have previously stated that the guy does not care about politics

If there were not nations you would only travel for the weather

Its probably why people are trying the cultural appropriation patch to fix it

>this doesn't fit my predertermined world view
>it must be wrong
>but nationalists are the close minded ones
hmm

>skin color changes culture

Here (You) go.

The political practice of calling "fascist' all those who are seen as right wing reactionaries : it stems from Stalin's USSR in the 1930's. That semantic tactic was an order given by Moscow to all the affiliated communist parties.

Given the fact that Russia's regime at that time was even more totalitarian than Germany's, you can picture the irony.

It's only like that in shitty cities. You're probably the typical american that goes to Europe and only visits London, Paris and Rome.

Its not saying that

Its like when you go to paris and it looks like london

you didn't learn anything new, you got some nice weather but couldn't find any french cuisine as the restaurants are now ethnic food shops

you could have saved the money and stayed in london and went to a french restaurant

I guess saying this is racist now

see

So, multiculturalism saves you the trip to a shitty city with rude people. Fine by me.

Let tourism die out.

I live in Europe

I like how you are denouncing this with "oh its just these citys"

You don't learn anything new because everyone's skin is the same color? Here's another (You).

JUST

Paris London and Rome are full of arab springers is what I got from your conversation.

you are the one focused on skin

I don't know why

It's true. I went there on arab spring break

>mocking people who whine about Fallon = liking Fallon
Nobody praises Fallon here. The most positive thing you'll see posted about him is that his show is apolitical.

Here (You) go. Don't spend them all in one place.

If you like seeing two distinct and rich cultures become diluted and themepark versions of themselves, sure. Embrace the multicult.

Why does it look like my Aunt Sherry's hair in the 90s then

you don't have an actual statement, you just want to call someone racist because you heard the word ethnic

its ok, we get it

That's actually a good idea, user.

Another (You) coming right up. You're not eating these, are (You)?

Pretty much. Fallon leaves his coke and booze long enough to host his show.

Why are you so triggered by his posts? He's 100% right. Is it because you're an insecure shitskins?

inb4 a passive aggressive response that displays your insecurities

>Billionaire who can't get bought by Saudi Arabia or Wall Street
>Billionare who gives no fucks and hates corporate globalism
>Puppet

this

>Billionaire who is Wall Street and corporate globalism
really makes you think

>hen he started gassing them
Where are the gas chambers?

>people actually believe the german had the time and money after WW1 to do anything but shoot and burn bodies

They didn't when obama or bill did it.
Anybody remember bill playing sax in live tv?

I've been paying $40 for my cuts, did I fuck up?

You forgot the tip, cheapskate cunt.

Here (You) go.

>tfw gf cuts my hair
>I too have brothers

I look retarded?

I remember that John Edwards guy had $200 haircuts or some shit

>People thinking that a talk show host (besides Letterman, but even him) have to represent their political beliefs on their program and not just make it an interesting 45 minutes
kek, murricucks

I used to go to this place that cost like $25 but they'd put a warm towel on your face for a few minutes and kind of massage your scalp. Shit felt amazing.

Oh yeah, they also cut your hair.

John Edwards also is in the closet.

There it is. The non-white insecurity shines through.

Now my memory is foggy but I think Edwards dropped out because he was cheating on his wife, which I believe makes him double straight

So? I have $70 hair cuts and I'm not even a politician on TV all of the time. You might laugh, but the easiest way to start the unJUST process is going to a salon instead of a barber or cheap chain like Great Clips. Just look at Jay.

These (You)s are high in fat, user, but obviously you aren't concerned with that are you?

Yeah seriously men's haircuts are not hard unless you want some complicated shit or you're a nigger. I've cut people's hair with zero training and got passable results.

Underplaying the role of race with "color" is a decades old rhetorical ruseworthy of a highschooler. Nobody believes it, you don't believe it; we're years past that, step up your game or go hang out with new wave moms and grannies

>humanized
But he is a human. Hillary is the one who is a robot.

>meme media circus candidate
You mean like every american politician?
The US is a joke.

People aren't claiming to like his show personally, just saying it's admirable that he isn't joining the hate train for easy credits.

Sure, sure.

I said this And some nigger tried to argue with me about how mixing the cultures would be a bad thing. I never said anything about culture. I was talking about skin color, and I thought I was being pretty fucking clear on that but apparently retardation lurks on this board.

I presume people around you irl have trouble understanding you don't they?

>leftists are Autists
>he said on a Japanese image board full of obscure memes
I like trump as well, but don't think u that's a bit of a reach

Not bound to happen.
There are more chinese in the world, so chances are it'll be an asian world if you think like that.

That's not how genetics work. It's not a cake.

Why are you so triggered?

>Trump shouldn't be treated like a human being

PROGRESSIVE

nAh

>get called out and blown out
>suffer from basic banter
>make up wild assumptions in defence
? ? ?

Are you one of those S dubya Js I hear about?

>numales on twitter
>"""""People"""""

wtf i hate trump now

fpbp

They not, they are butthert because something isnt showing trump as an inhuman monster.

>Imagine a world without (insert shitty mideast country here)

>Jimmy Fallon should do hard hitting news

Fucking idiot.

his main audience are old people, old people like Trump

has he 'apologized' yet?

Latinos will genocide the blacks before whites are completely gone.

I'm a millennial and millennials disgust me

Yeah, if everybody was the same race there would be no fighting I mean just look at the Holocaust, the Armenian Genocide, and Rwanda.

The "tolerant" left.

Has anyone thought to tell them that it's not actually tolerance if you only tolerate people you like?

>magic dirt

Is there anything more idiotic than liberal creationism?

/fa/ taught me to cut my own hair. easy if you're not a complete retard.

>leftards pretending Jimmy Fallon ever had an integrity at all
>"WTF Jimmy Fallony you sell out I'm not watching your show any more!"
>giving him shit because he treated Trump like every other guest
>Fallon probably faced tremendous pressure from upstairs to show Trump up and make him look like a fool
>implying these same liberal retards wouldn't be blowing Fallon and swallowing every last drop if he had Clinton on and did the same shit

I didn't even give a shit before, but this shit, combined with all the leaks and the MSM getting trolled out of this world, really winning me over to the Donald.

SOMEBODY STOP HIM

Nice youtube comment repost :)

Typical fucking Trump supporter

>gassing them
never forget

Cred Forumscucks make me laugh

>But yeah, he wanted to gas the whole of Iraq to put down one single rebellion.
Would've saved us a lot of future headache.

Jeb what are you doing...

>>Implying that won't be a good thing
But who would pay for your welfare and invent all the neat gadgets that your welfare pays for?

>everyone
WHOA WHOA THAT'S GENOCIDE

Just the whites please.

>Jimmy Fallon, a comedic retard known for being a retard comedically, should have broken routine and thrown a hard hitting interview at Trump
>if he had done that with Hillary they'd cry about how much of a big bad meany pants he was
>if he lobbed softballs at Hillary and ruffled her hair you'd be administering sloppy blowjobs to him and chanting about how BASED fallon is now

the hypocrisy is hysterical

>implying voltage is what harms you and not amperage

When he said slow and steady wins the race, even if he has to do it one person at a time, he wasn't talking about the presidential race.

Context? I'm guessing that's not Jeb, though.

He literally started the downward spiral of Jimmy Fallon

youtube.com/watch?v=IPhIv-S_vHs

Why does it matter? It's not like you or anyone following you had anything to do with whatever it is you think make being white special. You're just a descendent of an early human that adapted to living in a northern climate. It doesn't make you special.

How shitty is your IRL life that you actually give a shit about what skin tone you wore born with. Deriving self importance from racial identity is for genetic dead end incestuous faggots.

>societies just magically form out of nothing and nobody has anything to do with whether they work or not

>there are no genetic antecedents to civilisation

Enjoy your permanent, global Detroit

my mum loved this.

They need to get used to it

When Trump went on SNL it had their highest ratings of the entire year

Media outlets have caught on that Trump supporters are a huge block of the country and will pander accordingly

They don't care about liberal oy veying, they care about the bottom line, and Trump sells

it was $700

Underrated

He actually said by 2017

If dubs it's a wig.

>if you oppose ILLEGAL immigration, you are literally not a human-being

Christ, this world is fucked.

>singles
>not a wig
>can't stump the trump

praise kek

Oh my. Look at all these (You)s I've got to give out.

The gf may want him to look bad so no other girls want him, girls do this sometimes

>tfw you will never fire an RPG-29 at an Abrams tank and hear the borderline orgasmic sound of Amerifat welfarequeen pig zogbots screaming in pain as they utter their death cry as they burn and melt inside their metal coffin like the pigs they are

>tfw my Hitler youth cut cost 40$

fucking hipsters in LA can cut hair tho

>giving money to the barber jew

Just cut your own hair like a real man.

So what happened last night? Did he address it?

And I'm sure she gets it styled every morning.

the pickle jar stunt was far more ridiculous and then Shillary collapses just a few days later, negating any benefit it might have had for her image

plenty of people have touched Trump's hair before

No one cared who I was until I ruffled some hair.

HOW DARE HE TELL JOKES JUST FOR LAUGHS. THE ARROGANCE.

Why can people just be centrists? Left and right people are cancer.

Because their entire world view reloves around them being RIGHT.

Not just normal "right" but morally right.

And if anyone disagrees with them they have to be immoral, right?

SO now you have millions of people who have worked them selves up to the point where they think a real estate mogul is Hitler and will lead the NRA MRA KKK Nazi revolution.

>believing this

Posting dubs in a Cred Forums thread

>humanizing a person is a bad thing now

I fucking give up.

in the multicultural it's missing the people yelling "why is your country so white? why dont you make it less white? racist privilege! Don't be colorblind, racist cracker! Why you gotta go to a racial thing, very racist!"

It's Jimmy Fallon, not Matt Lauer.

Is $15 plus a $2 tip sometimes okay?

There is no such thing as a centrist.

>Dude, it's ok if your race goes extinct LMAO!

Leftists.

>Not shaving your head and saving yourself +$400 a year in haircuts

?

Of course there is, I have no strong views on anything

Is it not, though? That's natural selection, son, the basic principle behind CAPITALISM.

You aren't a commie, right?

>humongous

HUMONGOUS WHAT?!?!

This. I started cutting my own hair at 30. I wish I had started at 12.

I can assure you you have strong views on certain things.

eeeww a kike

Dark Knight Rises references!

That isn't centrism you retard.

>not paying at the very minimum $300 for your haircuts
Lmao, kill yourself.
You're not even a real person.

If you assume Trump is Hitler-reincarnate then in the context it makes sense. They're not talking about stripping him of his human rights (the way you make it sound), they're saying Fallon helped his image ahead of the election.

>not getting haircuts from your mom in the shower

>No.74438053 hi im jap boy learning Cred Forums format ignor me

>undercuts

2016 Nu Male Faggot: The Haircut

DRUMPF IS HITLER

Considering a major part of his campaign is basically Stab-in-the-Back 2.0 brown edition sure.

hi im jap learning Cred Forums format ignor me

TOP DUCKING KEK

Why does Cred Forums support the racist/xenophobic candidate with the trickle down economic policies?

I ship Hillary x Trump

Hello nip-trips how r u?

same here

Yeah I hate that about Hillary too, what a cunt! But that's no reason to call her a him user.

But no one here is supporting Hillary.

Haven't been on Cred Forums in a long time since I can't stay off Cred Forums because of this circus of an election... All I can say is I'm glad Cred Forums has become de-cuckified, maybe I'll start coming here more often

>Degenerate weeaboo worships Trump

Makes you think...

Dear Mister I'm-Too-Good-To-Call-Trump-A-Hitler,
this'll be the last tweet I ever send your ass
It's been six hours and still no word - I don't deserve it?
I know you got my last two tweets;
I wrote the addresses on 'em perfect
So this is my Snap I'm sending you, I hope you hear it
I'm in the car right now, I'm doing 90 on the freeway
Hey Jimmy, I drank a fifth of vodka, you dare me to drive?
You know the song by Phil Collins, "In the Air Tonight"
about that guy who coulda saved that other guy from drowning
but didn't, then Phil saw it all, then at a show he found him?
That's kinda how this is, you coulda rescued me from drowning
Now it's too late - I'm on a 1000 downers now, I'm drowsy
and all I wanted was a lousy tweet or a joke about Trump
I hope you know I ripped all of your pictures off the wall
I love you Jimmy, we coulda been together, think about it
You ruined it now, I hope you can't sleep and you dream about it
And when you dream I hope you can't sleep and you SCREAM about it
I hope your conscience EATS AT YOU and you can't BREATHE without me

Fucking Shadman and his ability to give me a boner despite a lack of talent.

>Red noses

Every fuckin' time.

>I hope Jimmy Fallon's shoes come untied

>I hope Jimmy Fallon misplaces his keys and can't find them in the morning

>I hope Jimmy Fallon is doing his hair one day and theres a big calic that won't go down

Liberals are such a fucking joke at this point.

They're too indoctrinated to see how transparently retarded their rhetoric is to everyone else.

saying Cred Forums is reddit is an insult to that shitty site

Hitler wasn't human he was the 9th incarnation of the hindu god Vishnu.

Pretty good

When she did fall on 9/11 Fallon did a bit and said "it would be easier to not believe the conspiracy theories if they didn't actually come true" and then showed the entire clip of her collapsing (not the cut one CNN shows where it cuts off before she almost faceplants)

I think he was pissed with her

>jimmy touches drumpf's hair
>pulls out a pistol
>shoots him in the head on live TV
>VIVA UNITED STATES LE AMERICA!, he exclaims
>audience applauds
>tom brokaw is so happy his dentures fall out

What a mad(wo)man!

Technically we are the antithetical Jew. Conspiring goes on here all the time.

not even 2 days, 5 million Youtube views

did good

>race is skin deep

This thread proves anti-Cred Forums are the real shitposters.
Cred Forums is a board of peace

>LE AMERICA!
Fuck off to reddit.

no no I am imitating a redditor as a joke!! pls don't send me there!!!

I do but it balances out and I land in the center.

Nah that rule should only apply to guys.

W Bush

Have you taken a test to prove that?