Riddick 2020

>Riddick 2020
>...geezer Riddick discovers another badass, but much younger Furian. Initially they run roughshod over each other, but eventually they earn mutual respect. The elder Furian decides to mentor the younger....

** Whom shall we cast as the younger Furian?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3xF8w05Gun0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Idris Elba comes to mind

>Idris Elba
nice.

I thought the whole point was that he was the last of his kind unless they changed that in the 3rd one, which I haven;t seen

michael cera

>I thought the whole point
hey how 'bout this-- you go out and build a fucking franchise then you do whatever the fuck you want with it, sound good?

Scott Adkins

This.

Would love to see the Dies' onscreen with Elba. An ebony/ivory action duo but without the "comedy" that normally happens.

Froggy of course

Scadkins is so good in Undisputed 2 and 3. It's a shame the rest of the movies he does just aren't very good. He's good himself, but the movies he gets cast in are painful to watch at times. Ninja 1 and 2 were okay.

Fuck this, Riddick movies suck dick. Make another fucking game, god damnit.

He wasn't the last in the second movie. One of the necromongers or whatever the fuck they called them was also a furian

In the 2nd one there was a another. In the third one Judge Dredd told him his planet still exists and only he knows where it is.

this desu
youtube.com/watch?v=3xF8w05Gun0

you all know its going to be a young chick probably a young black chick. I got no problems with that but dont make it all MUH FEMINSHM WYMEN R EQUEL 2. Shit is lame. Just tell a god damn good story for once instead of pushing agendas or viewpoints.

They get pretty fucking tedious. Take off your cum colored goggles.

Jonah Hill

Based Eleven from Stranger Things

>They get pretty fucking tedious.
Not really, they have talking, stealth and shooty sections to keep things interesting. Also if I take off the goggles, I can see in the dark.

The rock is the only answer.

The second one ya, but the first one was fucking great. Just some people find sneaking games BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORING. I like MGS and HITMAN and this is one of the few good stealth games that actually goes on par with MGS games. Was well done, and had a great story. The false start, the isolation at the end. Was interesting and well narrated, and haven't seen another game quite like it.

Thief on the other hand....

Yes really. The dialogue is unskippable and the combat and stealth is clunky as fucking shit. You'll also go in circles since everything looks the same. The atmosphere wears off in 20 minutes.

I don't want to get into a videogame debate but MGS is barely a stealth game.

>the combat and stealth is clunky as fucking shit.
Nah, you just have an inexplicable grudge against the game. Most likely due to ragequitting.
What a petty cunt.

Fuck off back to Cred Forums to circlejerk nintendo garbage

Nah, you just have an grudge against dissenting opinions about videogames. Most likely due to autism. Petty cunt.

friendo, literally any movie where you have an badass asskicking girl is pushing an agenda and a viewpoint by definition

in reality, women are not strong. women are not fierce. even the toughest women fighters would get beaten by an average (trained) man, barring steroid use or hormonal freaks of nature who are half-men to begin with.

take ronda rousey for example. people jerked off about how tough she was, cucks like joe rogan said she could take men her size, and then she got kicked in the head by some chick and knocked the fuck out.

the simple fact of nature is that women have weaker bone structures, weaker builds, weaker muscles, weaker fortitude (both physical and mental - can't take a punch, etc), and weaker stamina than men. so please, bear in mind that literally any time you see a chick in a movie kicking loads of ass physically without using stealth or trickery, you are having an agenda forcibly shoved down your dumb fucking throat, you just might not realize it.

gak zalifinakisaskisnak

Tom Hardy

Escape From Butcher's Bay is widely regarded as one of the greatest FPS games of all time. It didn't become a classic because it had a misfortune to come out shortly before Half-Life 2

Samantha Wright, the warrior pixie.

>in reality, women are not strong.

again, Samatha Wright, youtube. she could probably lift your fat fucking ass off the couch.

googled the cunt just for you. Her best snatch is like 65 kilos
>"""""""""""""""""""strong"""""""""""""""""""""

Daisy Ridley

Snatch?

That's still more that I currently weigh

and just before you fuck off back to /fit/, what's yours? how much does a big mac weigh anyway?

as long as dahl is back i dont care about anything else

Why'd you post a photo of Seth MacFarlane?

Fuck you, they're joyful and violent, and don't skimp on the schlock. They're fucking fantastic.

Most of it isn't even good schlock, though. Pitch Black was alright. Don't think it's quite deserving of as much praise as it gets.

It's almost like technique, speed and using people's weight against them can beat raw strength

That outfits is fucking cringe.

This role needs a serious actor like Jonah Hill

whats wrong with it, its basic but makes sense and still badass and sexy

>Vin offered a dream franchise
>prefers to make furious, normie shit
Srsly?

no it doesnt
it looks extremely inconvenient

those straps on shoulders are not fitting
and those belts on belly are pointless

The normie shit funds the dream franchise

>I BOIPOSSED THA KUMPRESAH

Vin literally funds all the cool movies out of pocket

Why won't the 'furious' franchise die?
Without the ricer cars, it's just a shitty buddy-tier, heist movie.

Missing the tits.

looks cool though

There were like three furians in Chronicles of Riddick, who says there can't be one or two more in hiding.

stop having fun

This isn't exactly a series known for its minimalist, practical styles.

Because normies love stuff like that. The Fast and Furious series is one of the most profitable things ever. That last one made over a billion dollars.