Now that the dust has settled, what really went wrong?

Now that the dust has settled, what really went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/09/16/jonah-hill-cringeworthy-interview-french-tv/90469246/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4
vulture.com/2016/09/see-jonah-hill-get-burned-by-french-tv-presenter.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DOFn8dWc1_g
avclub.com/article/jonah-hill-continues-his-war-dogs-promo-tour-after-242729
avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/
youtu.be/kSDSUhD4fv4
youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

he took it seriously instead of brushing it off

If you're a man, you're born to be society's bitch. Even if people act in an openly evil way towards you, you cannot complain.

>being this much of a pussy

You betas complain more than women do.

>what really went wrong?

A woman tried to be funny.

>be a comedian
>cant take a joke
tumblr won guys

Language barrier probably made it difficult to playfully banter back and forth.

This kind of response is exactly what I mean.

Women do not have to develop mentally like males as society values them for other things, so she had a case of mouth vomit on air.

While he is a fat, thin skinned shit, whom even brad pitt couldn't save from himself, he is also a part of elite groups who/whom have influence in a lot of circles. I would be curious what they can do behind the scenes for jonah.

This isn't really a women vs men issue. It's just some fat fuck that can't handle the banter

so at what point would an insult be too much?
sometimes you need to shut it down and walk away

still don't understand why it was okay for her to rant like that. i feel for my buddy jonah.

this tbqh

female actresses are expected to be treated """"professionally"""" at all times and like royalty

and they'll still complain about it

>be millionaire successful comedic actor who is world famous
>still not able to get over the fact you're not very good looking and joke about it

Talk about a fragile ago, holy fuck.

couldn't handle the bantz

I don't even see what was funny about what she said. It came across as a direct insult to him.

Had he laughed at her "joke" he would looked like an even bigger cuck.

kind of like these threds

*ego even

>hey guy I just met, your wife is a slag.
oooh are you upset guess you counldnt handle the arch duke of banterberry!

probably because women have nothing to complain about.

Considering that Brad made fun of him and Leo was pranking him. I assume this has been going on for a long time

But it is, because if he was good looking, or powerful in some other way, she would never have said shit, so fundamentally it does come down to women vs men issues. Just because you're naturally trying to simplify the issue doesn't mean it wouldn't fit under that paradigm.

Women respond to power, regardless of nationality, (Pretty males, powerful males, wealthy etc.) He is a fat fuck who is thin skinned but her motivations for doing shit play into it as much as him being a fat fuck. He was always a fat fuck and plenty of women don't openly treat him like shit, so what's different?

Amerilard couldn't handle the bantz

Nothing is a women vs men issue. It's always a "you can't take humiliation number 56125 without complaining because you're not man enough" issue. We get it.

Which brad was making fun of him? Brad pitt was the one trying to get his ass skinny.

the right way to play it off is to come back and take the piss out of her in return. It's called bantz.

Do you honestly think she was trying to deliberately hurt him personally and that's all this was about?

If he really gives a shit then hit the fucking gym fatso. Otherwise, own your slob status and don't give a shit. This special snowflake shit has to stop holy fuck.

More like special avalanche mirite?

you think Johnny Vegas doesn't secretly hate being shit on all the time, Better line up to be spat on because its the cool thing to do
Fuck off

>Do you honestly think she was trying to deliberately hurt him personally and that's all this was about?
Right, I forgot that women body-shaming men literally never happens. Sorry for being such a misogynist.

Can you not read frognigger? What she did didn't look like 'bantz' just because you're trying to defend the whore over the fat slob doesn't change it.

Honestly I think the problem is that men today take the opinions of women way to seriously.

If this happened to you, on tv
you would cry like a bitch
get over yourself
having more than ten dollars means you need to accept abuse

So we should just go back to treating them like legal children?

That would be good

Brad told Jonah that "the studio was forcing you on us" after Jonah thanked him for looking out for him

Yeah, that's totally the problem. Not the fact that in most western countries women are legally and socially more privileged - that's just beta conspiracy theories.

>Hill shows up for a scheduled appearance, probably just expecting it to be another softball interview about his movie
>Bitch that he doesn't know anything about blindsides him by turning it into an unofficial roast
>he can't even properly respond, because he doesn't speak the language, and good luck having proper comedic timing and banter through an interpreter

He should have just looked at her in silence for a second or two, and then turned to the audience, and said "who's bitch is this?".

Definitely can't take the Oklahoma out of the boy. That is such a dick thing to say

> and said "who's bitch is this?".
Would get blacklisted for muh sogyny.

>body-shaming

You buttblasted faggots are literally just as bad as sjw feminists.

The solution to this is for everyone, male or female, to be able to handle the bantz without crying like a bitch. It's all just words, who teh fuck cares? Your solution is to drag men down into the childlike protection status that sjws want for women. Fuck that. I want a world where we can all take the piss and say what we ant equally.

If you're an adult, you can handle the bantz and if you can't, you're not an adult. It's a simple as that.

With any luck the frog niggers will be praising their new deity soon enough so they can forgo his thin ego for a much heartier laugh down the road when they're getting bombed for shit we do in the middle east.

naw man the manly thing would be to stand there and take it, also pull down your pants and let her co-hosts finger your bum bum.
That would show him that you are a millionaire and all this doesn't penetrate your hide of incredulity

Considering you grew up as thin skinned as any other kid, your hypocrisy is pretty funny.

Unless you're a psychopath, stop trying to act like people can't affect you.

Maybe I would but I'm just a fucking loser shitposter on Cred Forums not a fucking millionaire professional comedian so your point means nothing. I would like to think that, having achieved so much in life, I would be able laugh off what some random plebe eurotrash tv presenter could say to me and give them back ten fold since you know.. i'd be a professional fucking comedian.

> Your solution is to drag men down into the childlike protection status that sjws want for women. Fuck that.

You are a fucking retard. This is what pisses me off the most about men. Any notion of protecting one's interests is met with a

>DUDE YOU WIN BY CONFORMING TO SOCIETY'S EXPECTATIONS LMAO
>LETS JUST ALL GET ALONG XD

This is why feminism was even allowed to exist. Bending over to women and just taking shovels of shit to the fact is considered manly.

If life taught me one thing. It's that you're not a dick if you make fun of some awkward loser.

stop saying bantz you fuck, we dont need to be like you miserable British freaks.
There is a time and a place for it, pretending like you jerkoffs are the paragon of healthy human interaction is laughable considering your rates of suicide alcoholism and domestic violence

>*to the face

People can affect me, I'm not saying they can't. I'm just trying to hold myself to a higher standard. Maybe I fail and have failed in the past, so what? Doesn't change the fact that the principle is correct and what you should aim for.

>Unless you're a psychopath, stop trying to act like people can't affect you.

it really shouldn't when they are complete strangers like a local french weather girl.

Is he a professional comedian though? I thought he was just a fat actor. Actors tend to be very thin skinned.

It's part of a larger trend. A trend where cunts like her are allowed to run their stupid cunt mouths unchallenged even when they're being hateful.

The Muslims have the right idea. A couple of stones to the face would fix that whore right up.

but you are a shit poster, all you can do is dream about the lives of others and how YOU would do it better.
Hey local sports team, I would have made that Goal, but Alas I am but a shit posting faggot

It's weird to watch the 21 Jump Street movie now. It isn't a comedy anymore

Is she fired yet?

"Really funny. I think I'll leave right now!"

that is still basing it on playing it off in the moment, not everyone is good on their feet. Its like coming up with the perfect thing to say ten minutes later but the moment has already passed. He never struck me as someone confident enough for that. He's an actor and a fat guy at that. Your ego is pretty low to begin with when you gain that much weight.

So yeah I think him losing weight again would fix most of this because he isn't quick enough on his feet regardless of language barrier.

We have no clue how much shit he probably takes from everyone around him. Drama nerds are some of the most venal, pretentious shits that I've ever seen outside of sports. At least I feel like athletes earn their shit when I see them with busted legs and flexing several 300 pound dudes in a fight.

Drama people are usually just pretty and can parrot shit back slightly different than what was written on a piece of paper.

So you hang out with a bunch of chad wannabes your entire career but can never partake. He is probably constantly miserable. I mean just from shitting alone, he probably has a leaking anus because of how much he eats, with the blood and the shit and hemorrhoids.

I wonder if Brad was this honest when he told Jennifer Aniston he was leaving her for AJ

/thread

Where did western society go so horribly wrong?

I felt bad for the guy.

>inb4 he is rich XD

Every man has pride.

well there's 2 points here. Whether or not he should have been able to handle it, given his status and who he is, and whether or not he should have had to handle it in the first place i.e. is it hatespeech, bodyshaming that should be haram?

For the first, yes he should have been able to handle it, he's a pro and he should have owned her. Whether or not I would have failed in the same situation is irrelevant.

For the second, I also think yes, people should be allowed to say what they want about what they think of others with the only repercussions being people saying what they think of them in return and no legal action / physical escalation taking place.

Whether you, me or him are capable of this is irrelevant, it is something we should all aspire to and if you don't aspire to it you're just a little bitch and you should an hero. We'd all be better off without your genes spreading further.

So sad too. Such an easy way for him to win that exchange. Just pretend you didn't get the translation through your earpiece and ask them to run it back. Over and over again until the time is up.

'Sorry, one more time, I didn't get that... Sorry, one more time please.... Ah shit, no, didn't get it, can you run it back one more time?'

you judge your self by your intentions but others by their actions
The surgeon is elevated to godhood to alleviate the anxiety while he performs your wife's son's sex change
One day you will grow up to realize the worth is not run by the big people that should know better, but by people.

She wasn't funny, he was too sensitive to take an unfunny banter. Fuck them.

say he carried on, what is his reward?
another 72 hours of awful french tv spots?

Says the dude ignoring the intentions of the girl just trying to have some bantz with a "comedian". This girl is now some sort of evil pariah who should have her life destroyed purely because a millionaire famous actor can't accept the fact he's not as good looking as Brad Pitt and had a fucking tantrum.

You only notice the intentions that fit with your assblasted worldview.

holy shit shut up you fucking pussy

say bantz one more time

>caring about your rights means you're a pussy
This is what """"""""alpha""""""""" men actually believe

>muh right to not get bullied by evil women

literally kill yourself idiot

id fuck you sideways "said Jonah Hill"

hot tip: there was no way for him to "win" that exchange, because it wasn't an exchange; she literally just made it completely personal for no reason and her team of dick riders laughed along with her

i woulda cancelled that shit too, no reason to waste time in some worthless country that will pay me in the equivalent of 10 terrorist pesos that stink of olive oil if they're going to be roasting my ass constantly

rather be at home eatin fuckin subway

More like
>muh right to not be unfairly disadvantaged by law and society

jonah_hill_subway.jpg

How did he react? I can't see the clip

dude's a pussy, and so are all you complaining faggots

keep bitching about it on the internet loser, you'll definitely change things by complaining about some random chick insulting a fat piece of shit actor

you're going places buddy

>usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/09/16/jonah-hill-cringeworthy-interview-french-tv/90469246/

took it too far lol
is this bitch serious? shit

says the namefag

can we add the term "banter" and any variation of it to an auto ban phrase?

sick of these summerfriends thinking they're clever because they're saying it

Every wannabe alpha says that Jonah should've "handled the bantz xd" but I have not heard one comeback out of these threads that could have saved him. Not one. I say this as an ausfag "le premium bantmasters", Jonah had no ammunition, having banter requires some form of leverage or authority. Jonah is rich but using that would seem petty, he had no chance.

He basically said "I'm really glad I came in to be made fun of by the local weather lady", or something along those lines. Then, he skipped the country.

FAGGOT

Things went superbad after she made a joke about rather fucking Brat Pitt than Jonah Hill.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

I know you are but what am I? :')

Thanks senpai, I try

She should have watched her mouth its called human decency.
To bad the french don't know what that is.

He's supposed to be a comedian. He should have a sense of humor or self irony.

>bantz

jesus shut the fuck up

this is the exact point, what else could he do, it would have made him look worse trying to get out of it.

what you gonna do about shit cunt

no man you see he is a millionaire and that means he needs to be shit on by some chick thats not going to fuck him anyway

I don't care how rich you are. If you go through your life looking like Jonah Hill, you're going to be a little insecure. It's got to sting more than a little to not only have an attractive woman confirm that, yes, you are a fat, unattractive slob, and that she would never entertain the thought of fucking you, but to do it in front of a studio audience that is absolutely busting a gut about it, not to mention the who knows how many watching it on TV/online. It's like the worst experience you ever had in school, amplified by a million.

buhu

>all these people here STILL assblasted

Go to bed, America, and don't come back until you develop a sense of humour about yourselves. Bunch of uptight landwhales.

>I don't even see what was funny about what she said.
It wasn't funny.
>It came across as a direct insult to him.
That's pretty much what it was.

People defending this show/bitch are just as bad as the people butthurt and defending the fatso. What is so "funny" about insulting people in a language they don't speak? It's bad taste.

The average person is uncomfortable when everyone in the room is speaking what is basically gibberish to them and they have to wait and rely on a translator before they can react.

Here's a quick tip for dickheads saying LE BANTZ, comedy is about timing. You can't do that shit with a language barrier.

If you were to be made a cuck out of on national television would you be jovial and humourous about it? It would just make you seem pathetic. She put him in a no win situation.

beat you up because you are probably a 14 year old from Adelaide

Where's the humor or irony in getting told you're fat and ugly? It's just an intentionally hurtful insult.

Maybe try not being fat?

What you faggots don't seem to understand is that there is a clear line between a joke, and personal insults. She fucking destroyed him.

Could he have saved himself if he said

>"that's a shame, I'm a pretty good lover. We could have had fun."

I'm trying to think of anything at this point.

Like laughing with people roasting you in real life, it would be the lamest shit possible and they're acting like there is something he could do about it.

Like this nigger^

I like to go into Vietnamese nail salons and ask to use the bathroom, upper deck the toilet and stroll.
that'll teach them to talk shit

It would have also been one thing if they had prepared him beforehand that he was walking into a roast, or that the comedian's "persona" is a shit talking cunt, but they clearly didn't.

next week on le bantz TV show

JLaw is invited and user says he liked looking at her butthole and calls her a slut and throws tomatoes at her

lmao the bants

As you can see, not only can Amerilards not handle the bantz, some of them can't even handle other posters using their own native slang on the internet. It's new and scary and confuses them. They are hurt in their confusion.

that's good but tame as fuck
"id split you open like a canopy" said jonah hill

If you're going to be the butt of the joke be the biggest butt of the joke, just go full Chris Farley on her, jump on the table shouting "THAT'S FUNNY! THAT'S FUCKING FUNNY!" maybe tear your shirt off and swing out over your head like a Chippendales dancer then gyrate your fat body on her

cringe

just called a kid at my school whose parents just died last week in a car wreck a piece of shit faggot orphan he looked at me and shook his head and walked away

what a stupid faggot lmao, can't handle the bantz i guess, sucks being amerilard can't wait to move to britain to meet other xxx_bantzmasterz_xxx like me

Farley was fucking miserable too and killed himself with coke, why don't you try again.

This post made me miss that coked out fatty. RIP Chris.

Lets all write out desired comeback.

> "I have a similar sexual fantasy where you don't have the body hair of an Orangutan and you don't smell like raw garlic and sewage."

double faggot

aside from the throwing things, that would be completely fair game in my book

all these celebrities acting like victims while legions of dudes jerk themselves into a stupor for having the honour to get a glimpse of their mediocre naked assholes... quite a hilariously thin veil of victimhood desu

There has to be something that can work.

I move to austalia six years ago, all your fat people stay inside with air conditioning.
there are just as much if not more obesity and whitetrash rednecks.
You have nothing to be proud of

HOLY GUACAMOLE HE ACTUALLY DID IT, THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

vulture.com/2016/09/see-jonah-hill-get-burned-by-french-tv-presenter.html

>A Stone-Faced Jonah Hill Did Not Like Getting Burned By a French TV Presenter, So He Canceled the Rest of His France PR Stops

Come on buddy, we're just having some fun here..

(((they))) don't get blacklisted.

Just say jews when you mean jews

The most legit comeback is to treat it like what it was, a lame attempt by a literally who weather girl to be le'edgy as fuq to a comedian and get the best of him. It would have been a softball if he wasn't such a special snowflake.

"Oh yeah haha I'm the fat guy that's super hilarious, i can see why you present the weather".

And then just move on like you don't give a flying fuck because, guess what, she's literally who and you don't.

>"He's a comedian, he should have brought the bantz XD"

I he even a comedian? I don't think he's ever done stand up. He's basically an actor who does primarily comedic roles.

>this message, those digits

nu male got destroyed

Farley was as thin skinned as jonah and hated being fat and knew he wouldn't be taken seriously either.

He loved money and drugs because it could literally drown out the pain, the fact that people fail to miss the lesson of this is that Farley was just Jonah before Jonah even existed.

So acting like a funny landwhale alongside swayze must have been worth a few chuckles.

David spade a buddy of his is also an asshole and was picked on growing up which turned him into a little shit like most of the people running around this site.

Humor is usually built from pain. So Farley's bloated, coked out corpse, salutes you on your astute missing of the fucking point, asshole.

youtube.com/watch?v=DOFn8dWc1_g

>jonah hill is a comedian

What kind of stupid frog logic is that? Jonah Hill is an actor. Jonah hill has acted in comedy films. Therefore he must be a comedian? Fuck, you are retarded.

why do you care so much about this? go outside and get some air

>calling this banter

It's just an insult, women can never tell the difference.

You can be at a bar having a bants with the lads, seemingly saying the most horrible things to each other, well that's how a woman sees it, so she just thinks 'oh i have to just say something really mean and hurtful'. So some dudes girlfriend joins the group and brings up some horrible scathing moment from someones past like their mum dying in a car crash or saying that Fat Barry will be alone and depressed for the rest of his life. Then they laugh alone and don't understand why everyone else is just silently looking into their pint glasses, because they just don't fucking get it. In some ways, the guys were sayings things that could be construed as meaner, but in reality they are not, most of the time they have some kind of ridiculous tone to them, or they have been friends for a really long time, so you know it's tongue in cheek.

Chris, is that you, posting from the beyond? GIVE US A SIGN

That just sounds butthurt bro, sorry but Jonah didn't have a leg to stand on.

Here's what you do:

"Hey, that's really not cool. I didn't have to be here and I'm helping your show's ratings so I would like an apology or we can cancel this interview right now."

And if the panel questions if he's being serious or not,

"Do you think this is a joke, you stupid cunt? I can leave Miles here to carry this interview or you can apologise right now."

Do it completely deadpan. No anger. No shouting. Be firm and give direct eye contact.

He spoke in the third person? What a guy.

Extremely cute French girl acts like a French person (Americans know of this behavior as "autistic") and Jonah Hill reacts poorly

qt poorly delivered her joke
jonah reacted poorly

shit situation all around

Nah, that was just a rumour. He is still in France.

avclub.com/article/jonah-hill-continues-his-war-dogs-promo-tour-after-242729

Semantics. If you make people laugh for a living, you're a comedian. The medium through which you do it doesn't really matter, although, I do agree that stand up would have been better in this case since you'd think that'd allow him to think on his feet faster and not look like a pathetic loser as he gets his ass handed to him by some random weather girl from whothefuckcares.

Calling a woman, a cunt on television? his job is to sell a product, stop being an idiot. Just because you don't have a career doesn't mean other people don't.

LOL, are the Americans awake?

You would need to be Patrice O'neal or Larry David to pull that off

>France

he is a serious actor

antisemites such as pepe the frog confuse him with seth rogan because they are blinded by hate

On Farley.

How did something so big move so fast? He had the ability to speed around the room like a toddler on sugar. Was it the drugs?

cucks itt

If there's anything I've learned from comedian podcasts, along with Artie Lange's rise and fall on Stern, it's that they're all self-loathing and neurotic, especially the fat ones.

Yes calling a woman a Cunt would work wonders here damo

DUDE

Coke is a helluva drug.

I'm sure that wouldn't bring the whole interview crashing down.

>implying this bitch would talk shit to a black man

she was giving shit to a short fat guy.

Hows the cocaine in austalia?
800 dollars a gram?
whose the cuck now you wannabe drug dealing edgelord

Patrice is the perfect example of a guy who didn't give a fuck and would have given it back ten times as hard because he never cared about coming across as sexist when ripping into a woman. Patrice is a high bar to set though in terms of funny fat fucks. I don't blame Jonah for falling short, I just wish he gave less of a shit. He has gone full on sjw bullshit studio lapdog now though ever since that cringeworthy televised apology for saying faggot a while back.

it is nice that people are pretending they would handle it better than watching tons of people laugh at your misery.

if it was me i would have had the sex with her and proved i am more potent than brad pit and decrapio.

>You fucking skank ugly cuck bitch. I make more than you in a day than you make in a whole year. Leo and Brad make 50 times more than you. They would ask YOU to leave to get us some coffee because they'd mistake you for housekeeping.

After he said all that, he'd stand up and proceed to shower the studio with money. He'd drop 100k right there because I could. He would laugh as the mongoloid stuido audience crawled around picking the money up. Then he would get his dick out and say the following:

>You cucks want to suck this? No? Well I will drop another 200k if you do. But no I won't do that, because you are all beneath me. Keep picking those bills up from the floor like pigeons fighting over bread crumbs. You might see Leo and Brad above me, and you're probably right about that. But look at you all. YOU'RE ALL BENEATH ME. How pathetic does that make you look? I'm outtttt.

That's it, done. He would BTFO of her and everyone would be talking about how alpha jonah is. Probably get some new movie roles as he would be in on the news a shitton.

blessed new pasta, saving this for future threads

"Hahaha, that's funny how you sexually embarrassed me in front of everyone and triggered the applause sign so everyone can applaud my humiliation. You are a wonderful human being, I'm really impressed."

ewww

Based frogs

Yeah I'm sure his career would go on after doing something like that.

Or you know not get sued into oblivion, lose all your ties in the industry and get treated like a half baked mel gibson offspring.

Sounds like high school dorkism.

lmao fuckin MRA. go get fitted for a man bra for your gigantic tits you faggot

Thought it was material that Jonah would be comfortable with. I really only know him from Superbad.

comeback when you are going through a divorce, MRAs will seem even sadder then

because you agree with them or because they're not ready for the real pain?

Why the fuck are there so many people saying
>Can you imagine if a man said that to a woman?!?
Like, sure, the reason why there'd be outrage if someone said this to Rebel Wilson is because she's a woman and women can't take a joke. This is the ONLY time when it's NOT feminist hypocrisy. The reason you don't joke about women is because they're idiots. There is literally no excuse for Jonah being such a huge fucking pussy.

things like this cannot be experienced secondhand
men get shit on and are called weak for asking for an umbrella

shut up namefag, you be lame somewhere else

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
P
E
D

I haven't had to experience divorce yet but watching my father crying in bed while going through divorce with my mother. Sitting in court rooms and losing countless battles from everything from moving distance to alimony, to seemingly stupid things that are only meant to belittle and I think most can sympathize, even if they're not ready for a battle where they start out with one hand tied behind their back and their children end up being used against them as leverage.

Namefag, more like... lamefag - amirite?

oh never mind I retract my support, he deserved it all

>still not able to get over the fact you're not very good looking and joke about it

He's just fat, he doesn't even have an ugly face, not even close. He's average at worst, but in my opinion his face is above average. He's just not like brad pitt and leonardo dicaprio, who are or were freakishly attractive, and since he's an actor and has been in movies with them, he's being compared to them. Thats the joke, that leonardo dicaprio and brad pitt are much hotter then him

>things like this cannot be experienced secondhand

If Cred Forums's taught me anything it's that they can. There's no other explanation for all the half-hysterical outrage Cred Forums pissbottles rev themselves up to experience on behalf of other people.

fuck, she's pretty

yes having a name on a anonymous message board is lame.

>tried

I snickered

>there's a time and place for it
Like in an interview with a "" """"""comedian"""""" that's meant to be entertaining?

An interview with a hollywood actor. French fucks movie industry has been dead for decades. Show some respect.

It's almost like not being fazed by jokes because you have an accurate view of your own self worth an d high self esteem is the sign of a well adjusted, healthy individual. Taking shit and not storming 9ff like it's your time of the month is pretty manly, or healthy at least. Returning with something wittier and cutting is even better

He's not a comedian and never has been. He's an actor that has performed comedic roles, but so are most actors desu.

You expect him to be funny, at least.

Tbf, it was a rude semi-joke, but he overreacted

How did he overreact? Taking the piss out of her being a weather girl seemed appropriate. And him cancelling his French war dogs tour was fabricated.

He's a serious actor.

There's no real reason to expect him to be funny at all.

He has performed serious roles and comedic roles. I didn't make any claim that he was any "kind" of actor.

>just called a kid at my school whose parents just died last week in a car wreck a piece of shit faggot orphan he looked at me and shook his head and walked away

I would joke too if his parents deliberately killed themselves.

Jonah went back to being fat and unattractive because he liked being fat and unattractive.

How is that not fair game to joke about?

Translation: He realized people would see him as an assblasted quitter and pulled a 180 to finish the tour.

That's her man? Shit, she should keep her mouth shut.

pehioatl;

Why?

Or Abdullah might give her a broken lip for speaking out of turn.

He's about as undesirable as Jonah but in different ways.

Nice juvenile power fantasy.

Why even bother growing a bread

Jonah is way more disgusting.

>some literally who starts insulting you to your face for no reason
>taken by surprise, feel shocked and insulted

I'd be fucking flabbergasted if you sanctimonious gasbags had your physical faults picked apart on tv, in a foreign fucking language no less, and you knew you had to be as fucking reasonable as possible because your entire career could get fucked up if you just lost composure and insulted the person back too directly.

Like, I get that Hollywood actors are basically coddled manchildren and that Jonah "The" Hill's weight is worth laughing about given how long he's been a LA scion, but if an adult man said 'hey melissa mccarthy let's go to a hotel room and you can invite your friends Kristen Wiig and Maya Rudolph (who has GREAT tits) over and then you could leave" the industry would eat that fucking guy alive.

She got away with it because she's pretty. That's life. I'm sure Jonah will dwell on it the next time he's banging whoahs on Dicaprios yacht.

That's el atrassi. He's a comedian and tv host in france.

No no, I would stay. They are good friends. They leave me the ugly ones

#cucked

Remember when Renner made that joke about sluts and tumblr was butt blasted, and we defended him.
This is the same thing but with the genders reversed.
And it's equally pathetic.

>literally cant handle the bantz

>I'm sure Jonah will dwell on it the next time

He's dwelling on it now, why else get all buttblasted and cancel all your interviews and fly straight to the nearest Subway?

He didn't get trigged back to high school one bit...

Cred Forums is just tumblr for males now

Jonah's self-esteem.

>cancel all your interviews

That didn't happen. That was lie by media and everyone believed it.

Bantz, faggot.

What the fuck are you so butt blasted about? She insulted him to his face, it's a fact, i don't care about him, I'm not attacking or defending anyone, I'm just stating a fact. Why are facts making you go raving mad?

It was a joke. Everyone laughed but him.

she's so cute

>it's an "it's only ok when we do it" episode

holy shit and she talked shit about john?
god damn
literally getting sodomized by an allahu ackbar
she should commit suicide tbqh

you do realize french people have mixed with gypsies and muslims for fucking centuries, yes?

Why was she so mean though bros

that's fucking gross.

>it wasn't banter, it was just an insult
How are you supposed to separate insults from banter? She didn't anticipate he would be so buttblasted by this, nor did she intend to cause such severe psychological trauma to him.

>girl tries to flirts and come on to autistic manchild

I liked when that demon pegged you in your movie. You're my kind on man!

>autism doesn't understand and respond in a passive-aggressive manner

I bet you like it up the ass on a regular basis! REEEEEEE

>girl is butthurt, but retort in a classy manner with a story that implies he's not that hot compared to his co-starswithout being impolite about it

blah blah blah

>Autist goes BSOD and shuts down

CANCEL ALL MY EUROPEARANCES!

What a sad little shit you are. I'm fucking EUPHORIC that I'm not you right now. Like literally on my knees praising Jesus and Allah and Gahandi that let me be another person and not your pathetic being.

Whatever nigger

>tfw Cred Forums is just genderbent tumblr

He should've pointed out the fact that he's rich, and she's not. He's famous, and she's not. He'll be remembered, and she won't.

>If you retaliate, your enemies win.

She just wanted to peg him in the ass all night long. She did nothing wrong! She's our ass girl!!!

this americans just cannot into banter

>he looked at me and shook his head and walked away
He's already better than Jonah at handling it.

ITT

>Get over it man, you're just not that good looking.
>Just brush it off. You're not insecure are you??
>I can handle the banter
>Sure babe, fuck whoever you want. I'm a real man, I can handle your independence.

She wanted the THICCOCK

It was supposed to be a joke you fucking retard.

Is that blonde a fucking tranny?

>You're a dumb faggot. No one wants to fuck you, and you're ugly.

hahaha get it?

But... it IS unmanly to enjoy it by yourself when the gf isn't there...

>WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE NOT ANGRY ALL THE TIME ABOUT BEING UGLY?!?!?!??!!? AAAAAAAAAAAA

Ah yes, truly redpilled.

Maybe you should listen to the shit he said to her before that? He's an asshole.

>being aware of the way you look=being okay with being mocked.

Yes, and he got really outrage when /ourgirl/ mocked him too on live national Cred Forums and repeatedly addressed him using male pronouns and such

Once the tables have turned, Cred Forums is all against fat shaming and victim blaming. Really makes you think.

its funny because she's blasting the entirety of the USA through his fat arse and you're all mad as fuck

go ahead and call me a nu-male though, while you're the triggered one that would lick the grime and dust off 1000 boots just to sniff pussy for a few seconds

She called him "ladies and gents" and said she'd have a threesome with him.

you know you can pay to smell pussy, right?

tfw that girl attemps to flirt with the guests always end up offending them and pushing them away

Just. Like. Us.

Your mom's started to charge now?

Here's how Jonah SHOULD have responded:
>>I have that same fantasy, except in my fantasy you don't reek of desperation... or body odor.

#Justice4Jonah

Literally none of these comebacks are good

>neckebeard, basement dweller, autist, blah fucking blah.

Dude, I lift on the reg. I hate women because they're put on a pedestal in society and still manage to bitch and moan about inequality.
There isn't an outcome in this scenario where he wins. That's why people are bothered by this.

>while you're the triggered one that would lick the grime and dust off 1000 boots just to sniff pussy for a few seconds

avoiceformen.com/mens-rights/france-upholds-the-ban-on-paternity-tests/

Nah. I'll take the safe bet.

tell me about it, after she finished the joke I just kept thinking man, this is the end for jonah.

>literally the same response every time someone posts a comeback.

Kill yourself you frenchy cuck.

Days and Cred Forums cannot come up with a single good comeback.
Time to call it quits lads.

2 quid a sniff, mate

Your sister's still free right? Gotta save up for the tv license mate.

Fat beta is under the delusion that he's more than just a fat beta.

>"you'd probably have more luck getting that tranny to fuck you."

Best thing he could've said.

Because there is literally no good comeback from something like that. It's like responding to "U mad??? ;)" in video games. Whatever you say, you'll just appear salty.

Girls Rule. Women Are Funny. Get Over It.

bit more expensive cuz it's fresh.

Nope.

Best comeback here

youtu.be/kSDSUhD4fv4

Not really. people just assume that because he's not as good looking as pitt or dicaprio. He's still rich, famous, and will be remembered long after she's forgotten. All he had to do was point that out. Even telling her that he could buy a room full of girl more attractive than her would've sufficed.

Mate you gotta help me out here, sharia police won't let me suck dick for money anymore and the dole has dried up.

"France: A Nation Of Proud Cucks!"

USA: A Nation of Oversensitive Fat Jews

>hey, you're ugly haha! you don't laugh? lmao can't handle the bantz"

this tbqh

he should have just said "yep, story of my life..." while having a sad look, then laugh as he pretended to be merely joking
the time for suffering would come after the interview

K so what happened exactly?

>Don't be so sensitive.
>She might be a whore, but at least I'm getting laid.

I would have done this.

it's not even about this, she prepared the joke by talking about his past roles where he got fucked in the ass and masturbated in public. HE chose to be seen as a ridiculous fat fuck for money so his reaction is really out of place

We just need more time

Freeze up like a fat autist? I can tell by your choice of gifs, mister tumblr.

>Why can't he just shut his mouth and take it?
>What sort of man would say anything in a situation like this?

>"Relax, will ya? Ya flip right out, what's got into you? I'm breaking your balls a little bit, that's all. I'm only kidding with ya."

The comeback is simple. Show her your wallet has 100k in it, watch her beg to start sucking your dick.

Funny enough, the french are so non-confrontational that if would've said something it would've probably ended up like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=V4akMaeZ0-k

triggered fatty detected

epic Cred Forums troll!!!! XD

You insulted him a little bit

Autismal as fuck.

Reply rights revoked. Hand me your badge and your keyboard when you exit... and the little one too.

Are you telling me it's a bad comeback? How so?

>"Nah, I didn't insult nobody. Give us a drink, give us a drink."

Because it's a comeback. You see, if you say anything you lose. Your best bet is to let everyone laugh at you, and smile like a big dummy. That's the "secure' thing to do. Although, I'm starting to think most people siding with the whore are betas.

How do people think she's attractive. She looks like a tranny.

all of a sudden jonah is >our guy because he got owned by a french bitch that was more based than any of your Cred Forums memes

this interview has exposed all of the reddittors on this board

It's OK Jonah, you got owned, we understand.

would she have said the same thing if he was at a healthy weight?

>autists can't understand why a comeback reeks of butthurt and desperation

I can't breath

You people are seeing this in the completely wrong light. You're seeing a half full glass as half empty.

You see this as a women getting away with murder by trashing a man for his appearance.

What is actually happening is that an Aryan shiksa insulted one of the chosen by stating that she would rather have sex with other Aryan goyim instead of him.

>"Oy vey, the chutzpah on this shiksa!"

>tfw that girl I used to talk to on MSN back in the day who would brag about her sexual exploits and show off her strap-on that she would use on another girl while having threesomes with her boyfriend really just wanted to peg me

He was a bitch about it. At worse, evenif you have nocome-back hability, you just do a fake laugh and pursue on. It's not like it matters. Just do a

>Hahaha, very funny. Never heard that one before :)

Like come on. Don't be such an autist.

So what happened after he said he liked showing up to get mocked? Was that seriously it? You fags made it sound better.

>Jonah Hill is in the public eye and does self-deprecating roles all the time, he honestly shouldn't be surprised and shouldn't make himself out to look thin skinned considering his film resume
>The joke felt amazingly forced and awkward, especially since she just made a mean joke already, so I can see how it sounded harsh

Not that big a thing.

sup 4chad

>The only way to win, is to play the part.

If you act like you have low-self esteem, it proves the woman right.

Fat fuck couldn't handle the bants like every American

Spotted the beta, heh...

He'd start losing weight if he hated being a fat fucker.

Just some lonely pathetic turd who keeps making these threads because he knows people will reply.

Some guys say he would've been crucified no matter what he did. Some beta bitch-boys say he should've just smiled while she made jokes at his expense.

>Hey I remember you getting fucked by the devil, and oh yeah I'd rather fuck your friends instead of you

>What's wrong can't handle the epic """bantzzz"

you can't breathe because you're fat as fuck

>Low-self esteem is telling the girl how it actually is.

I'll never understand you betas. You'll literally let women treat you like shit, smile, then go on with your business. It's like you think it won't keep happening if you ignore it.

That's straight up creepy familia.

To think, if he had gone along with the joke, firing back insults back and forth he could have been fucking her by the end of that night.

>attracted to a flat faced dyke.

She literally looks like pennywise. Opinion discarded.

>stand-up is the only comedic medium

Please end your suffering.

>Hes actually autistic enough to think you have to like the pictures that you post

Neck yourself

That's not how you have sex with an average looking french skank. You let them make jokes at your expense. If you smile and nod like a loser, this will let them know you're a very secure person, with loads of self-esteem. That's when you probably won't get laid.

He already accused her of taking it up the ass daily.

Guess what, he wasn't crucified.

She handled it better.

All he had to do to shut her down was to respond with some maturity.

i.e. "That's really insulting, there's a difference between comedy and just being mean. If I were a woman, and you were a man, and said the same thing to me, how would people react?"

Hard to stay mature in the moment but it's the best way to make someone look like an asshole

There is no point in retrospective comebacks. You want the "jerk store" treatment?

>All he had to do was point that out.
That is not a good comeback you antisocial waste of skin. You're supposed to look witty in your retort, no butthurt.

That would just make him sound like a triggered tumblrite.

Yeah great "maturity."

In what part?

Literally the only comeback is something along the lines of "you are definitely not the first woman to say that about me".

>Cred Forums before

bantsmasters

>4nuchan now

cant hanfle bants because a woman hit a nerve

lmao

just laugh and say yeah

that's all you do

Just before she does her big joke.

Jonah Hill saying he will be remembered would be the ultimate display of low self esteem. Nobody fucking cares about Jonah Hill and he will be forgotten like all the shitty Jewish actors that studios force on to movies.

Anybody saying Jonah Hill should have defended himself by saying he is famous or popular might very well be JIDF.

i would happily get brutally insulted for an hour a day to have as much money as he does lol

Basically this. Or just laugh it off. Laughing it off doesn't make you a beta cuck, it shows you can take a joke and move on. If she dwelled on it then he could start hurling a few barbs but otherwise just fucking laugh.

Seriously, why are you guys so autistic and insecure?

What would you have said, faggot?

For sure, but he'd win in the media, become more popular, make more money, which is ultimately what matters.

I mean clearly not to him, because he's self-conscious about his appearance. But not enough to actually get in good shape.

>Dude, play the fool. Everyone loves a clown.

Not him but:

>"I would leave, but not without you because I wanna fuck you in the ass before the night is done."

Simple, concise and reasserts himself without looking like he's triggered by attacking her directly. Now they're bantering.

This is something a teenager would say.

This... is actually pretty good.

Wow, only took Cred Forums a week.

Not really, it brings back what she said about him being sodomized and throws it back at her without actually insulting her since it shows he desires her. It's like poetry.

What did they both actually say?

She did a pretty good job of it.
Go to bed Jonah

girl: i have a sexual fantasy of you. you, me, your friends brad pitt and leonardo dicaprio all meet in your hotel room. You leave and don't come back.
jonah, while squinting and looking away: wow i guess u brought me on here to be insulted by your weather girl

>Now that the dust has settled, what really went wrong?
He didn't immediately start doing the aristocrats routine. That joke is the only response to bombing hard.

>mfw i'm rich and famous
>mfw a bunch of envious faggots on an imageboard waste their time discussing mundane aspects of my life.
>mfw these people will never experience a fraction of the things i've experienced.
>mfw I can literally do all the things they dream of doing, but will never do.

I honestly don't envy the morbidly obese.

I imagine it's like being stuck in a fat suit you can never take off.

>implying there's anything wrong with offending people
>implying I get laid
kek