Will Star Wars ever feature a white male protagonist ever again? Han Solo doesn't count; that's unavoidable

Will Star Wars ever feature a white male protagonist ever again? Han Solo doesn't count; that's unavoidable.

Wait for the Kylo Ren solo movie.

>Jewish
>white

Isn't there going to be a Boba Fett movie?

Cpt Kurt is white you insecure cis

White boys are played out. Everyone knows that, especially Cred Forums

but boba fett is black

Lol the age of white males is over. Geht over it, whiteboi. You had your few hundread years and played around a bit but now led the real people do some real work and bring humanity forward.

Is the genre and race of the protagonist important to you? If yes,
>>>/tumblr/

Remove yourself feggit

how do i UNJUST myself like Jay did?

Start making $200K/yr on a 30hr/week job like Jay does.

Stop posting on a Cantonese Expired Pineapple Can Storeroom if you don't get that kys faggot

>3 years pass
>he loses no hair
what the fuck? mom told me its normal for 19 year old guys to lose hair.

>Adam Driver
>Jewish

>European Jews
>Not white anyway

Kill yourself stormfat

Lift
Fake tan
Beard if genetics permit
Lower bodyfat to ~15%

This is the beastmode for all men. If you have deformity beyond that you need plastic surgery to look normie

He's samoan, but yeah he'll be retconned as black because nobody cares about prequels.

White males are told: You're redundant, we don't want you here and you're the problem.
So they leave and those who want to leave with them. They then create their own mythologies, heroes and new technologies.
After a while when everything has turned to shit in the old world, lo and behold their accusers rock up to see what they had built. Everybody is impressed and want to join in the fun.
However pretty soon the cycle repeats itself.
So next stop: Mars

Wait 200k a year? Are you serious? RLM does that well? I mean I know people like their reviews but...200k???

Isn't the first picture of Jay from the Prometheus video? Pretty easy to look decent, if you compare yourself to a picture, where you delibertely tried to look like a retard.

Take a shower. Hit the weights. Get a clue.

he's almost 40

They probably clear less than 30k off ad revenue, and probably charge flat rates of $200 or so to appear on sponsored channels.

>probably charge flat rates of $200 or so to appear on sponsored channels.
The fuck are you even babbling about?

>he doesn't have Youtube Red
LOL

Patreon is 160K per year.
They have around 70 million YT views per year, which I think is something like $140K, since they are long videos, and I think that increases ad rev or something.
So maybe 300K for RLM. In 2012, Mike said that they put most of the revenue back into production costs, but their revenue is much higher now.
I'd guess the main cost is renting the studio, which I don't really know how much it would be, but maybe 60K total production costs? So 240K between Mike, Jay and Rich, each makes around 80K.
This is all highly speculative, and I don't know how much Jack, Wizard, and others cut into the profit.

>flat rates of $200 or so to appear on sponsored channels
wat

How old is Mike?

>They have around 70 million YT views per year, which I think is something like $140K, since they are long videos, and I think that increases ad rev or something.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Jews are not white, deal with it.

>I think
>I think
>or something
>maybe
>I'd guess
>I don't really know
>maybe
>This is all highly speculative
>I don't know

Your post is completely, utterly pointless.

hold on let me get their accountants to reply to this thread brb

>dat autistic response

I deal in facts, not made up definitions of words from SJWs or their Cred Forums counterparts. Fat moron.

hahaha you're a retard

looool what is it with millienial white guys going bald recently

Ashkenazis are mostly white, just mentally deranged traitor whites.

Not him, but are other Semitic people white?
Arabs?
If I tell you to draw a sterotypical Jewish person, you'll give him a hooked nose and curly hair, i.e. Middle Eastern features.
Not that all Jews have those features, or middle easterners for that matter.
Lebanese sometimes have blue eyes and light hair.