What went wrong?

What went wrong?

lost the loot roll

hair genetics

His shit got fucked up

>tfw my hairline is starting to look like that
Feels bad, man. Especially since I don't have the natural good looks to make up for my balding like this asshole.

he's not the big guy he thinks he is, hence the ill fitting suits

it's funny that a tall handsome and buff guy becomes a total fucking numale as soon as his hair goes. i'm pretty sure i'm more attractive than him already, and he'll just keep balding.

He needs more movies where he gets to play his charismatic self. Because in person: Henry is a really cool guy but him as Superman: Snyder writes him very differently to be more colder (I have nothing against that and find Snyder's vision of Batman and Superman to be very unique and interesting) but Henry needs more movies where he can be his funny charismatic self.

Buy a hat?

Why is Fassbender balding?

same here. do you notice that your hair on your sides is very thin and there isn't much of it?
hard to explain

This

I hope my hair stays to be like Brendan Fletcher's.

hair or height? (pictures are to scale)

This... Looks like a nu-male to you?

height is always better

Height. Right dude looks like a woman.

Height for sure if you are an actor.

No one wants a very small short guy to star in a movie. Even if he has the perfect hair, he won't look good next to everyone else unless they cast all short people for a movie.

Depends how much height I'd lose. I'd happily drop to 5'9 if I had that Zayn guys hairline.

>tfw you will never put your penis Henry's THICC ass

Why even live?

Mine isn't that bad just yet but it's slowed down in recent years thank fuck.
Age 18-22 really JUST'd my hairline up

Zayn is approximately 5'5 though. My little sister went to a 1D concert and came back laughing at Zayn but kind of adoring Harry Styles.

>Harry Styles

That guy is really ugly. Women have trash taste.

if you're shorter than 5'7 then height is more important
otherwise hair is important unless you look good bald like bruce willis or jason statham

>5'7
HAHA you fucking cuck. I'm 5'9 and even I realize I'm a joke to women. You absolutely need to be 6'2+ in todays world to not be considered a numale. Hair is secondary because you can buy it. Height is something you worked for during your youth by eating right. Unfortunately my fucked up whore of a mother didn't cook good food so now I'm a 5'9 manlet just like my dad. FUCKKK

>eating right affects height
lol you're a manlet because you have your fathers genetics, not because momma fed you garbage.

>George and Tilda are both 5'11

I have been tricked for the last fucking time

I have an asian friend who's at least 10cm taller than my while his mother and father are shorter than me.

Eating well during youth really does affect height.

And what is his real charismatic self? Where to see?

Keep telling that to yourself.

It's more like my hairline is intact; it's just moving backwards. I had a good run though I guess. I was always complimented on my hair when I was younger with how full it looked. Just fucking sucks knowing you're going bald and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

She's wearing 8" heels.

You could have gotten a part time job when you're 12 years old and bought your own damn food but didn't

>Javier Bardem is the same height as RDJ
What.

>stripper heels

What the fuck? Tilda you stupid bird!

>tfw i'm taller than every one of these guys

>nothing you can do to stop it.
I've been on the finasteride meme for 3 years and everyone compliments me on my hair. They saw it was going a few years ago, and now they all be jelly as fuck. I never told them about the finasteride.

This, I'm 5'11 and taller than a load of 'action' stars. Feels weird man.

Pros
>Handsome
>Gets to pretend to be superman
>Has a hot younger gf.
>Rich
>Paid to lift weights

Cons

>Hair

Gee OP, what's your life like?

One day you will sleep over at a girls place and not apply it and then all your hair will be gone overnight.

>Tailor made suits are ill-fitting clothes.

>who are Tom Cruise, RDJ and Tom Hardy

Take of their shoes and they're probably even shorter.

Wasn't it RDJ who had those platform shoes on?

You're just postponing what is going to happen and it's going to hit you even harder when it all goes to shit.

>tfw born with hair like that
>hairline's not even receding, it's always looked that terrible
just fuck my shit up senpai

Harry Potter should just off himself. How the fuck can you ever be taken seriously as an actor at that height.
Hoffman is some sort of anomaly

>Ego tripping on Cred Forums memes.

no, in a few years time there will be a cure and i'll be banging the qt chicks together with my hairy friends while you'll be a bald faggot posting memes on a chinese bike repair forum

They basically worship him in the UK.

>tfw 5'7

Then one day they'll say "Hey user, what happened to your hair? It used to be so beautiful and now it looks like shit. Are you terminally ill or something? Like where did your hair go?"

one day, and that day might not come, i might have a shitty head of hair. but that head will be filled with memories of the qtpies that i'm fucking right now in college. i don't care what you think, i'd rather put off the inevitable and enjoy life.

Calm down, Henry. We still like you.

You sound like a virgin, stop trying to impress us.

>it's funny that a tall handsome and buff guy becomes a total fucking numale as soon as his hair goes

>us.
Here's your (You).

How do I unfat my neck?

Its getting in the way of me looking nearly as good as Henry

>nearly as bald as Henry

Im 6'0 and Im the shortest one among my friends. Most women are 5'11 at the very least.

lose weight

steroids = bald as fuck

Cavill has been lifting for over a decade. His body isn't unobtainable without steroids. I bet you think 2plate is heavy.

Why doesn't he just get a transplant?

From this.....

to this

> i'm pretty sure i'm more attractive than him already
>doubt.png

henry is an autist and his superman is an autist that's why he was choosen

Fellow Dutchy?

I'm 190 commie meters tall and am about average I feel. My younger brother got the worst deal and is 178 and already balding.

Looks good, more mature

Young Henry was so lewd.

The next Mark Strong

Maybe he should leave his house and stop playing WoW Legion

Scandinavian, I love to travel cause I tower over everyone else but back home Im average. Also 190.

What went right?

>balding man continues to go bald

you got issues senpai

you're letting Cred Forums get to you too much

that or thats some top tier bait

>DeVito is the shortest, baldest yet most based
Makes you think

He's lucky he's got the widow's peak and a hairline that strong despite recession. Must guys who have temples even half that receded really start to thin out in the front. It still looks good when they're not retardedly slicking it back like they did while he was Superman in BvS, it was fine while he was Clark.

clooney is so fucking handsome. Just rewatched Oceans Eleven, and I can totally see why he was cast as Batman. But got is he TOO charming to be batman. Would probably be a great Ironman, or maybe Booster Gold.

>Height for sure if you are an actor.

Most actors are short and most actresses are tall because it's so much easier to frame people in a shot that way actually.

why doesnt he just shave his head. the man has perfect bone structure, he would look so much better

saving on a hair transplant. now it is too late and people will notice if he does a hair plant surgery

Nothing, he's hot af (yes homo)

why doesn't he just get a hair transplant? he obviously could afford it, can he just not spare the time to heal?

Hair obviously

so? who cares if people know he gets ones? he'll have hair and look good.

>I'm pretty sure I'm more attractive than him

LOL

>"Clooney has Irish, German, and English ancestry"

He must also have some non-white ancestry, guy looks too dark for a germanic.

my hairline has always been like that. and i have thick hair.

His hair loss isn't genetic, it's from newly legal qt's Furiously ripping chunks out of his scalp whilst he is orally fixating them

yeah but he is an actor. it is like an already famous actress doing a boobjob. it will hurt their "reputation"

That's not how it works, user.
Or to look at it another way you're biding your time until newer better treatments get tested and put on the market.

James Bond when?