What are some legit funny YouTube channels out there, Cred Forums?

What are some legit funny YouTube channels out there, Cred Forums?

>not eating with chopsticks
>eating with a violent fork

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Why is a rich Hollywood star eating in such a shitty fast food place?

Shut the fuck up weaboo.

How the fuck did she lose her face? Cocaine? Pills?

Cowchop

Not every celebrity eats in a 3-Star Michelin restaurant.

MrDoodleBurger

What's the point of being rich if you're eating disgusting cheap food though?

the point is that you can at any time decide to not eat disgusting cheap food

I want to be rich so bad.

Well then, you'll just have to study hard user. or sell drugs idk

What is your IQ/what did you score in high school final tests?

Yeah so why does she eat in this filthy place

Is it because she's a pig and used to eat in a sty?

Because she wants a simple meal that she doesn't have to dress up for or eat politely?
or as you say she just wants some salty fatty garbage food because it's satisfying on a basic level.

Not every celebrity eats out instead of making sensible meals at home.

Annoyed celebrity thread?

>ywn see seasfood at the wholeood

JDIMSA

>whole foods
DROPPED

You can get simple, satisfying meals at better restaurants too. Not even anything fancy or particularly expensive, just not a filthy plebhole like that. I'm not from the US so I don't know what your "middle class" of restaurants is and can't give an example.

Like that shit has anything at all to do with financial success. You've got a hard road ahead kid

name a more significant factor related to income

pedigree / family connections

after that, your own connections

Networking
Charisma

How old are you? Legit question.

what's your IQ? Legit question.
quantify charisma
IQ is heritable

iq is a small factor, a good predictor, but mostly because people from good families will simply score better on IQ tests.

i'm not saying this as a low iq man, mine is around 150 (real multiple day test)

then you need to prove that IQ is majorly an environmental result

this guy gets it

Absolutely nothing to do with being actually financially successful. Doing good in school will most likely lead you to having a stable, possibly comfortable well paid job which is not bad but it isn't rich. I live in an area where there's a big amount of rich people and millionaires relative to the amount of people there are and I can tell you that about 75% barely even finished high school.

It's all about being charismatic enough to create connections everywhere, being tenacious to the point where you feel safe taking big risks, and being smart enough to know that you don't need to be smart: you just need to be able to pay people that are smarter than you for their skills.

>passive-aggressive response
So you are 18 at most. Enjoy transforming those A grades into massive wads of cash when you leave school

Remember guys, IQ = $$$. It's just that simple!

>eating chink food with a fork
white trash alert.

Besides chop sticks are great with almost any noodle dish, its like having a set of fingers.