How do we get this cancer off of our board...

How do we get this cancer off of our board? Cred Forums managed to remove them from theirs and /lit/ has kept them away even after they published their meme book so we should be able to do the same too right?

Cred Forums is the Cred Forums scapegoat

The day this place gets flags....

Cred Forums is the fucking worst we havent had a good waifu thread in a long time because of them

/film/ today or tomorrow so who cares

I thought Cred Forums was the cancer of Cred Forums?
Also the fact that the most serious threads about movies attract little to no attention compared to light celebrity news, political discussion and endless debates about the most popular blockbuster trends.

>makes whiney off topic meta threads
>calls others cancer
How do we get you off our board?

>Cred Forums is the fucking worst we havent had a good waifu thread in a long time because of them

wait Cred Forums is against waifu posting? why

what would you call cancer?

They don't like if a couple has different phenotypes based on a 19th century pseudosicence.

>Cred Forums managed to remove them from theirs

so what underage group of people make le kek le meme magic look at le dubs and le script frog posts?

it's just a social construct bro

It isn't but the obsession is still ridiculous and nobody normal would care about things like this.

someone's butthurt his shit waifu threads are getting shitposted in oblivion

Dropped

/r/Cred Forums

Who? And where are the waifu threads? In movie/tv shows generals? Or are there just singular threads for all Cred Forums-related females?

I care about white people being bred out of existence.

OMG SUCH CRING GET OUT POL TINFOIL HAT RACIST

>I care about white people being bred out of existence
I think you're an idiot if you think that's ever going to actually happen.

As long as people need vitamin D (the reason white skin exists in the first place) there will be white people.

Good thing your opinion is entirely irrelevant

I guess birth rate statistics mean nothing

DOES OP FEEL IN CHARGE?

If you had half a brain, you'd realize that all of the "SJW"/gender/race crap bledover from fucking Cred Forums, because they have a hardon for such a thing.

More cartoon stuff bleed over also due to Cred Forums. You'd see this started mostly in 2014; more accidental Cred Forums crossposting, more intentional crossposting, more "what if __ was a movie" or "warcraft/etc" that are coming up.

Cred Forums moved in here in 2012; as early as 2011ish due to Big Brother threads "outlawed" due to "poor mean Cred Forums mods" that numerous posted have admitted (back then, not now, before revisionist history newfriends attempt to dissuade), and never left. They use memes to the extreme;, this is their Facebook, they don't care if they piss and shit in the same place they eat.

That's why you see half of this board is spam, also the moderation simply cannot keep up with the massive amount of spam unless you actually send reports. Even then, there seems to be some sort of favoritism with this "fourth round" of moderation (for Cred Forums, since its inception). They delete shit that should be deleted asap (cunny shit, shrek/just/bane [which took forever for them to get on too, the latter memes]), but some things take an awfully long time to delete, like Cred Forums blacked threads

...on Cred Forums