Look at it this way: Zett Jukassa killed more clone troopers at the Jedi Temple than most of the ambushed Jedi Masters...

Look at it this way: Zett Jukassa killed more clone troopers at the Jedi Temple than most of the ambushed Jedi Masters during order 66 combined.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M08C6aQPQro&google_comment_id=z133c3jjivr2cvrsr22wj3bqtyfehnz4204&google_view_type#gpluscomments
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lucas kid

Why didn't the jedi temple teach force ghosting as the very first thing to learn? That way everyone would be assured immortality, even the younglings.

Why don't primary schools teach the ABC conjecture as the very first thing first graders learn? Then everyone would have a decent background in Inter-universal Teichmuller Theory by the time they get to grad school.

>Zett Jukassa

I wasn't even aware of this until now.

lol, the prequels are the gift of memes that keeps on giving.

You can't take that course before completing prerequisite Force Push I and Force Push II.

>giving a second thought to the prequels

You need Jedi level 50 for that power

>Zett Jukassa (born Warpoc Skamini)

This kid could deflect bullets with a sword, that's clearly the result of some advanced training or either the force doesn't require complex study.

There's no logical reason that Zett Jukasa is not a force ghost right now.

>Based Warpoc

What is his kill count? yoda killed at least 2
only gon rediscovered it and it took year for him to teach it to others.

>I've never watched a star wars movie

You want to know an easy way to tighten RotS up?

>Send Obi-Wan to Kashyyyk instead of Yoda (the confrontation with Grievous will be there) so there's an actual purpose to the time spent there
>Have Padme accompany Bail to the Temple during the Purge
>Make the Jedi fleeing the Temple when Bail arrives Yoda rather than Lucas's brat.
>Bail, Yoda & Padme then rescue Obi-Wan
>Plot goes directly to Mustafar
>No pointless loop-de-loop back to Coruscant
>No ineffectual Yoda/Palpatine duel

Also,

>Cut the confab between Yoda, Bail & Kenobi during the epilogue, just show the imagery.

JUST

he looks like the retarded brother of drago from rocky

No one new about it until Qui-gon's ghost taught Yoda, and by that time, only Obi-wan and Yoda were the only ones left.

That's super dumb.

If Yoda isn't humiliated and shown how Sheev sapped his powers how do you get yoda to flee into exile? Is he going to mustafar with the others? Because if he does either he or darth isn't leaving alive. Yoda was shown as a proud know it all type that went so far as to hide his diminished force powers in the prequels, the only way he goes into exile is if he's directly and personally humiliated

Look at it this way: Yaddle was a total whore who let the entire Jedi Council fuck all of her holes and swallow every drop of their midichlorian filled Jedi jizz plus her foot game was ridiculous.

Cum you will

Up the shut fuck.

Pure, Yaddle is.

THIS, DELETE

Wait, sheev sapped his powers? How was that implied?

"Tightening up" ignores the obvious plot point that Sheev was intentionally splitting the Jedi up. Spreading them across pointless battles is the objective.

Shit, your waifu is

How about mine?
youtube.com/watch?v=M08C6aQPQro&google_comment_id=z133c3jjivr2cvrsr22wj3bqtyfehnz4204&google_view_type#gpluscomments

so is your idea of having 50+ force ghost younglings running around saying things like "LUKE! SOMEONE MUST HAVE DELETED THE PLANET FROM THE ACCESS MEMORY"

When I was a child I thought he'd take over the franchsie after Geoge dies.

George there, creating a character for his son to play that has no role in the movie than to successfully fight off more clone troopers than any other Jedi.

look at that hairline.
If I didn't know it better, I'd say he wears a wig.

kek

Is Lucas wearing a wig? That's got to be a wig.

Kino autism

I've always thought his hairline was pretty godly... too godly maybe.

Whoa Gary Busey

Cute

>Why didn't the jedi temple teach force ghosting as the very first thing to learn? That way everyone would be assured immortality, even the younglings
It's not immortality?

Obi-Wan shows up to Luke like three times. It's not like he's walking around making himself sandwiches

Not lying about the cringe